Outline: Reasons why Ludacris' War with GOD, is a diss to T.I.

most viewed right now
+16  91
42 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+116  56
105 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #1
9477 page views
35 comments

CaShMoNeYDfG 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 840 840
Outline: Reasons why Ludacris' War with GOD, is a diss to T.I.

Prop if you agree

Ludacris War with God, is definitely a T.I. diss, this is why, IMO.

Cause and Effect (important punchlines are CAPITALIZED.

T.I. talks about trappin and being king of the south, in the song luda counters with

1.) "I never CLAIMED TO BE NOTHING BUT WHO THE fu*k I AM (Such as...king of the south, right?), never sold cocaine in my life but im still the fu*kin man'"
2.)"I'm Universal , Luda never LIMITS HIMSELF TO THE SOUTH" (Like, King of the South, or Jay-Z of the south, right?)!
3.) "Album for album u can see i got a plan, SO CALL YOSELF WHATEVER YOU WANT excepth the multi million man n*ggaaaa"

T.I. Goes to Jail for nine months, comes out raps about it, calls out lil flip, Their crews f!ght in texas, he does beef 3, some bi*ch escapes from jail and sh*t while they recordin a video.. Luda takes jabs at him for this sequence by by saying...
1.)"The only shots you ever took were sublimenal to the general disrespectin n*ggas doin REAL TIME WITH REAL CRIMINALS"....
2.)"Never needed a publicity stunt, just tell the TRUTH about it"

T.I. has problems with Arista, label fu*ked him over, Luda first replied on Stomp( Which was a TI Diss, right? right.) with...
1.) "My deals never get screwed, my contracts practice abstinence"
2.) "You got played my RECORD LABEL NEVER JERKED ME"

35 comments for "Outline: Reasons why Ludacris' War with GOD, is a diss to T.I."

12 years ago '06        #2
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 58 58
i heard it was a jeezy diss, but could be a TI diss, even tho i thought that sh*t was over

07-03-2006, 04:48 PM         #3
DEEPEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not interested in all this subliminal sh*t. If you're gonna act that mad, just say someones name.

07-03-2006, 05:02 PM         #4
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody droppin' subliminals, but it's pretty much 1+1=2.....it's clear to me who he's talkin' bout.... i thought it was Tip also

07-03-2006, 05:07 PM         #5
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its gotta be ti,on im talkin to u ti started out like "im strapped now pus*y n*gga it aint just word of mouf.....luda could take that as a shot right there,plus ti was said some sh*t like "u never sold no grams"or some sh*t and luda talkin bout never sellin,sh*t adds up to me

12 years ago '05        #6
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 37 37
 workmagic said
its gotta be ti,on im talkin to u ti started out like "im strapped now pus*y n*gga it aint just word of mouf.....luda could take that as a shot right there,plus ti was said some sh*t like "u never sold no grams"or some sh*t and luda talkin bout never sellin,sh*t adds up to me
yea but in the same song he says

"Had it out with Chris he still my n*gga

sat down,civilized talk about it like n*ggaz"

07-03-2006, 05:27 PM         #7
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^tru but maybe luda tooks those lines as shots and said fu*k it

12 years ago '05        #8
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
I actually thought it was a smart move on ludas part for promotion look how much discussion and speculation is going around because of it
plus you know some idiot is gonna respond to this cuz he caught feelings even if it wasn't directed towards him

12 years ago '05        #9
Junior G 117 heat pts117
space
space
$54,710 | Props total: 8049 8049
yeah good post its gotta be towards Tip

12 years ago '05        #10
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,721 | Props total: 32832 32832
I Heard It Was Towards Chingy.....It's Too Many To Name.

07-03-2006, 06:16 PM         #11
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I argee.

12 years ago '05        #12
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 26 26
good sh*t homie, breaking it down for the ones that dont believe this was a TI diss

07-03-2006, 06:40 PM         #13
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Say You Wanna Squash It What You Still Talkin Noise For"
T.I

"I Got The Top Spot,And It Wil Not Drop"
T.I

Luda Could Take Those As Shots

12 years ago '05        #14
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 1302 1302
Luda >>> T.I

end of thread

12 years ago '06        #15
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,847 | Props total: 500 500
"Say You Wanna Squash It What You Still Talkin Noise For"
T.I

Remember, T.I. still have words with Lil Flip especially when he talked about it on Diamonds that he was featured on with Paul Wall talking about the Gangsta Grillz mixtape he done which was Down With The King. I think that diss Luda sent out is probably to any ATL based rapper who basically talking about trappin' which it can't be a subliminal diss to T.I. where they squashed it.

12 years ago '05        #16
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 37 37
for all we know, they coulda had a beef even after TI said "sat down with Chris and settled it like n*ggas"...you know how long some songs are recorded before theyre put onto a cd? that sh*t coulda been done plenty of months before a beef sparked up again...

12 years ago '05        #17
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 591 591
i believe he dissin ti but ive been hearin it was chingy maybe who knows i just think its ti good read though!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #18
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,355 | Props total: 196 196
IMO he was dissin TI in parts but at the end its hard for me to believe thats not a jeezy diss....

07-04-2006, 10:19 AM         #19
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say its about chingy. it maybe but i never heard chingy or anybody call him the king of nothing but being wack. he talking about someone else 2

12 years ago '05        #20
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe he aint dissin anyone he just wants promotion , getting people to talk about this stuff will sell records

07-04-2006, 10:44 AM         #21
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props i think eh was goin at T.I. too

12 years ago '04        #22
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 25 25
what are yall gonna do when luda say the name and its not ti? i bet yall gonna feel real dumb for the ones who doing all the researching and outlines and sh*t..damn dudes even was at the game together with jay z you dont know who dude is really dissing or is he just rapping? and i also bet this will not make the cd cut and just be a mixtape hype up song for his sh*t

07-04-2006, 11:13 AM         #23
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said
what are yall gonna do when luda say the name and its not ti? i bet yall gonna feel real dumb for the ones who doing all the researching and outlines and sh*t..damn dudes even was at the game together with jay z you dont know who dude is really dissing or is he just rapping? and i also bet this will not make the cd cut and just be a mixtape hype up song for his sh*t
i don't think he will say who he is talkin' bout....but it's obvious to me who he was talkin' bout....I don't see how people get Jeezy and Chingy....they never got jerked by their label or limit themselves to the south with a title such as "King of the South" or "Jay Z of the South"

07-04-2006, 11:16 AM         #24
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint talkin about one person ....

he talkin to rappers in general

because there is still a third verse to that song that hasnt been released yet

12 years ago '04        #25
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
 Pappy Mason said
i don't think he will say who he is talkin' bout....but it's obvious to me who he was talkin' bout....I don't see how people get Jeezy and Chingy....they never got jerked by their label or limit themselves to the south with a title such as "King of the South" or "Jay Z of the South"
i think its jus a promo record but yeah im pretty sure chingy got jerked cuz wasnt he signed to 1 of the dtp labels an he left cuz of money issues?

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  44
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
22 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  33
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
159 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  29
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+78online now  23
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  11
Image(s) inside Jay z picks his 20 favorite songs of 2018
153 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy