!"POST YOUR NEW PICKUPS July '06"!

most viewed right now
 208
Drake- Iím Upset
237 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
245 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-19-2006, 02:21 PM         #381
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
That is a .45 ACP Kimber and it's one of the best handguns on the market....other than my GLOCK....

u need a extended clip for that hoe..
 07-19-2006, 02:22 PM         #382
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
kimber is real good sh*t, way better than the glock you got.... but glocks are decent too
kimber is good for home or duty use but, glock is for concealed carry....

oh and i did say i only paid $500 out the door for almost a $1000 weapon right.....

i'll be able to abuse the fu*k out this gun and still get what i paid for it...but, i'm not going to do that....


Last edited by $hArP; 07-19-2006 at 02:26 PM..
 07-19-2006, 02:24 PM         #383
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
kimber is real good sh*t, way better than the glock you got.... but glocks are decent too

glocks are great, can be thrown in water, in mud, sand and still be used..
 07-19-2006, 02:25 PM         #384
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
u need a extended clip for that hoe..
they only make extended factory mags for glock....and i whould never use aftermarket mags in a Kimber....

here i go i heard this thing kicks like a horse.....i'll be back later:sick:


Last edited by $hArP; 07-19-2006 at 02:28 PM..
 07-19-2006, 02:27 PM         #385
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:
they only make extended factory mags for glock....and i whould never use aftermarket mags in a Kimber....

n*gga wanna sell me a glock 40 with a 17 round extended clip for 3 bills, real talk, that too cheap though...
 07-19-2006, 02:30 PM         #386
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
n*gga wanna sell me a glock 40 with a 17 round extended clip for 3 bills, real talk, that too cheap though...
whats the model g-22, 23, 24, 27, 35 thats the .40's....

 07-19-2006, 02:33 PM         #387
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and $300 bills for any glock is steal....pick that up you can make an easy $100 if it's in fair cond....if it's in good cond. $125-$150.....
 07-19-2006, 02:33 PM         #388
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



looks like the one on the right...
 12 years ago '04        #389
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,998 | Props total: 7592 7592
 $hArP said:


EDIT: I got this for $500 brand new never been shot and it's an easy $900 weapon.....I'm going in about 30min. to try it out....:applause:
:wow: IM IN fu*kIN LOVE!!!!:wow:
 07-19-2006, 02:59 PM         #390
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:

[pic - click to view]



looks like the one on the right...

two guns, cutty, u in triple love?
 07-19-2006, 03:28 PM         #391
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 markus said:
damnn, i want these! you got some big a.ss feet tho! lol j/k
got tha dunks from Jouneys, prolly gunna stuff tha tounges
got tha flops from Footlocker

n sharp nice 1911, kimber=quality
and sh*t does kick like a bi*ch
 07-19-2006, 03:29 PM         #392
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^you know how to do that sh*t, stuff the tounges, cause i did it on my cousins fake a.ss air force but the sh*t was hard as sh*t to do. and the stiching is mad off and the tounges are uneven in sizes and i stiched the labels on in diff places
 07-19-2006, 03:41 PM         #393
MOSologist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
^^you know how to do that sh*t, stuff the tounges, cause i did it on my cousins fake a.ss air force but the sh*t was hard as sh*t to do. and the stiching is mad off and the tounges are uneven in sizes and i stiched the labels on in diff places
I stuffed the tounges on my denim lows, it wasn't hard for me and they came out nice. Here's the site I used for a guide and here's a pic of the denims:

[pic - click to view]




Anyway here's my recent pickups:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


(not sure if I posted those pumps yet or not)
 07-19-2006, 03:50 PM         #394
Fundillo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSologist said:
I stuffed the tounges on my denim lows, it wasn't hard for me and they came out nice. Here's the site I used for a guide and here's a pic of the denims:

[pic - click to view]

thats what imma use
 07-19-2006, 04:12 PM         #395
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but it diff with forces because there a part on the tounge where its stiched down like made to look like three sections, if you look at the tounge of forces youll see what im talkin about. the dunks dont have tha stiching thats why its easy to stuff them
 07-19-2006, 04:18 PM         #396
MOSologist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
yeah but it diff with forces because there a part on the tounge where its stiched down like made to look like three sections, if you look at the tounge of forces youll see what im talkin about. the dunks dont have tha stiching thats why its easy to stuff them
non-SB dunks have the same stitching on the tounge as the AF1's.
 07-19-2006, 04:19 PM         #397
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so then how you remove the stiching and make it look like they never stiched it?
 07-19-2006, 04:34 PM         #398
MOSologist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
so then how you remove the stiching and make it look like they never stiched it?
I think that depends on the material, denim and mesh don't really show the holes while leather I'm sure would show it more. Plus when you take the stictching out you have to be careful not to tear the fabric. (Those denim are the only ones I've stuffed)
 07-19-2006, 04:56 PM         #399
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah when you remove the stiching from leather the holes are really visible, thanks anyways
 07-19-2006, 05:17 PM         #400
Evahblaze1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Picked up some Lemar & Dauley tees...

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy