Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
10096 pageviews
137 comments

CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))

Suit: NBA Player Watching pr0n, Drunk Before Crash
Claim Targets Minnesota Timberwolves' Eddie Griffin

(CBS) MINNEAPOLIS On March 30, Minnesota Timberwolves center Eddie Griffin was drunk and masturbating when he crashed his luxury SUV into a parked Suburban outside a store in Minneapolis, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday by the man whose Suburban was hit in the crash.

WCCO-TV obtained copies of 911 calls and store surveillance video of the incident, along with an accident report the police submitted to the state, reports WCCO-TV's Caroline Lowe.

Several of the 911 callers that night said Griffin was drunk. One witness said Griffin told him he was watching pr0nography in a DVD player mounted on the dashboard of his Cadillac Escalade SUV when he struck a Chevy Suburban parked on University Avenue Southeast.

The location where Griffin crashed is located a couple miles from the Target Center where Griffin had played with his team several hours earlier.

Abed Hassuneh, who is the brother of the victim, said Griffin told him, "That he was masturbating himself going down that street. That's how the accident happened because he was not paying attention. He's paying attention to that video and all of a sudden he's shoveled somebody's car on the top of the sidewalk."

Interim Minneapolis Police Chief Tim Dolan ordered an internal affairs investigation of the conduct of the two officers who responded to the scene, after WCCO-TV made Dolan aware of allegations about the incident.

Key questions are why Griffin wasn't tested for alcohol and why the officers drove him out of the city to his home in St. Paul. Griffin also received tickets for not having a license and inattentive driving.

Griffin's damaged SUV was towed to the Minneapolis impound lot.

Dolan told WCCO-TV he expects impartial policing. Dolan also said officers must get permission to leave the city.

"Obviously, if somebody is drunk and they are driving we want that dealt with by the police officers of Minneapolis," Dolan said.

In the video, Griffin can be heard pleading with witnesses to not call police saying, "I can't go to jail."

The video also shows Griffin admitting he is drunk and doesn't have a driver's license.

The video shows him struggling for minutes to put on his sweatshirt and offering to buy a car for the man who's SUV he crashed into in front of Santana Foods.

Griffin was not available for comment. When he was interviewed by reporters after the crash happened, he said he had dropped his cell phone as he drove.

The two officers involved in the incident, Daniel Anderson and Matthew Lindquist, have been with the Minneapolis Police Department since October 2001. The officers remain on duty pending the outcome of the internal investigation.

[pic - click to view]

http://cbs4.com/national/ .. 180174619.html

**WATCH THE VIDEO IT'S ABSOLOUTELY HILARIOUS, HE OFFERS TO BUY THE GUY A CAR AND sh*t - GREAT**

137 comments for "Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))"

11 years ago '05        #2
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
drunk drivin, watchin a.ss in action, jackin, results = crashin.....
 11 years ago '05        #3
stephenpo 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 96 96
:wow: WOW!!!
 11 years ago '05        #4
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
thats a damn shame....this n*gga couldnt wait til he got home to rub one out
 11 years ago '05        #5
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715

Last edited by CMar22; 06-30-2006 at 01:06 PM..
 06-30-2006, 01:09 PM         #6
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in the Twin cities and they were talkin about this all morning on the radio. I guess he said "I'll buy you any kind of car you want, except a bently" CHEAP a.ss BASKETBALL PLAYERS.
 06-30-2006, 01:10 PM         #7
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speechless...
 11 years ago '06        #8
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
i'da taken 60's and bought a few whips... but then again, that suburban didnt look old
 11 years ago '04        #9
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
haha wtf
 11 years ago '05        #10
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
i cant find the video..where is it

nevermind..it took forever to open

Last edited by TCV; 06-30-2006 at 01:19 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #11
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 504 504
LOLany car you want but not a bentley. what he telling for i would have got a new car. If i didnt hear from eddie after like a week then i would have went on to the insurance company with the tape then.
 06-30-2006, 01:18 PM         #12
BIGJ2008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha
 11 years ago '05        #13
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 504 504
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
I live in the Twin cities and they were talkin about this all morning on the radio. I guess he said "I'll buy you any kind of car you want, except a bently" CHEAP a.ss BASKETBALL PLAYERS.
cheap you crazy that man dont deserve a bentley cuz from what i read nobody got hurt he hit a parked car. Complaining bout some civil rights andhis a.ss might be illegal.
 11 years ago '04        #14
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 Adamsville4real said:
cheap you crazy that man dont deserve a bentley cuz from what i read nobody got hurt he hit a parked car. Complaining bout some civil rights andhis a.ss might be illegal.
Hahaha, funniest thing he said "he was masturbating himself"...what else can u masturbate

and where my props n*ggaz? :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #15
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
wow, thats pretty funny
wonder if he'll still be in the NBA after that one
 06-30-2006, 01:24 PM         #16
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is one of the funniest news stories I have ever seen. He wasn't drunk. He was embaressed so he tried covering up the incident. :sick: :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
Shyt...I woulda taken the car too. Stupid azz couldn't even pull over. LMAO "I dropped my cell phone" HAHAHA what an idiot.
 11 years ago '05        #18
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Eddie got issues...
 11 years ago '04        #19
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,473 | Props total: 1874 1874
what a jackass
 06-30-2006, 01:26 PM         #20
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
wow, thats pretty funny
wonder if he'll still be in the NBA after that one
For real. That is the exact same thing I was thinking.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago