Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))

most viewed right now
+23  85
23 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
19 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #1
11180 page views
137 comments

CoconutCoke 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 340 340
Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))

Suit: NBA Player Watching pr0n, Drunk Before Crash
Claim Targets Minnesota Timberwolves' Eddie Griffin

(CBS) MINNEAPOLIS On March 30, Minnesota Timberwolves center Eddie Griffin was drunk and masturbating when he crashed his luxury SUV into a parked Suburban outside a store in Minneapolis, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday by the man whose Suburban was hit in the crash.

WCCO-TV obtained copies of 911 calls and store surveillance video of the incident, along with an accident report the police submitted to the state, reports WCCO-TV's Caroline Lowe.

Several of the 911 callers that night said Griffin was drunk. One witness said Griffin told him he was watching pr0nography in a DVD player mounted on the dashboard of his Cadillac Escalade SUV when he struck a Chevy Suburban parked on University Avenue Southeast.

The location where Griffin crashed is located a couple miles from the Target Center where Griffin had played with his team several hours earlier.

Abed Hassuneh, who is the brother of the victim, said Griffin told him, "That he was masturbating himself going down that street. That's how the accident happened because he was not paying attention. He's paying attention to that video and all of a sudden he's shoveled somebody's car on the top of the sidewalk."

Interim Minneapolis Police Chief Tim Dolan ordered an internal affairs investigation of the conduct of the two officers who responded to the scene, after WCCO-TV made Dolan aware of allegations about the incident.

Key questions are why Griffin wasn't tested for alcohol and why the officers drove him out of the city to his home in St. Paul. Griffin also received tickets for not having a license and inattentive driving.

Griffin's damaged SUV was towed to the Minneapolis impound lot.

Dolan told WCCO-TV he expects impartial policing. Dolan also said officers must get permission to leave the city.

"Obviously, if somebody is drunk and they are driving we want that dealt with by the police officers of Minneapolis," Dolan said.

In the video, Griffin can be heard pleading with witnesses to not call police saying, "I can't go to jail."

The video also shows Griffin admitting he is drunk and doesn't have a driver's license.

The video shows him struggling for minutes to put on his sweatshirt and offering to buy a car for the man who's SUV he crashed into in front of Santana Foods.

Griffin was not available for comment. When he was interviewed by reporters after the crash happened, he said he had dropped his cell phone as he drove.

The two officers involved in the incident, Daniel Anderson and Matthew Lindquist, have been with the Minneapolis Police Department since October 2001. The officers remain on duty pending the outcome of the internal investigation.

[pic - click to view]

http://cbs4.com/national/ .. 180174619.html

**WATCH THE VIDEO IT'S ABSOLOUTELY HILARIOUS, HE OFFERS TO BUY THE GUY A CAR AND sh*t - GREAT**

137 comments for "Jun 30 - Eddie Griffin Drunk Driving while Masturbating- Gets out of it all!! ((VIDEO))"

12 years ago '05        #2
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,587 | Props total: 877 877
drunk drivin, watchin a.ss in action, jackin, results = crashin.....

12 years ago '05        #3
stephenpo 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 125 125
:wow: WOW!!!

12 years ago '05        #4
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,536 | Props total: 272 272
thats a damn shame....this n*gga couldnt wait til he got home to rub one out

12 years ago '05        #5
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726

Last edited by CMar22; 06-30-2006 at 01:06 PM..

06-30-2006, 01:09 PM         #6
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in the Twin cities and they were talkin about this all morning on the radio. I guess he said "I'll buy you any kind of car you want, except a bently" CHEAP a.ss BASKETBALL PLAYERS.

06-30-2006, 01:10 PM         #7
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speechless...

12 years ago '06        #8
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 64 64
i'da taken 60's and bought a few whips... but then again, that suburban didnt look old

12 years ago '04        #9
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
haha wtf

12 years ago '05        #10
TCV|m 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 226 226
i cant find the video..where is it

nevermind..it took forever to open

Last edited by TCV; 06-30-2006 at 01:19 PM..

12 years ago '05        #11
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$6,042 | Props total: 911 911
LOLany car you want but not a bentley. what he telling for i would have got a new car. If i didnt hear from eddie after like a week then i would have went on to the insurance company with the tape then.

06-30-2006, 01:18 PM         #12
BIGJ2008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha

12 years ago '05        #13
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$6,042 | Props total: 911 911
 ALLSCREWEDUP said
I live in the Twin cities and they were talkin about this all morning on the radio. I guess he said "I'll buy you any kind of car you want, except a bently" CHEAP a.ss BASKETBALL PLAYERS.
cheap you crazy that man dont deserve a bentley cuz from what i read nobody got hurt he hit a parked car. Complaining bout some civil rights andhis a.ss might be illegal.

12 years ago '04        #14
CoconutCoke 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 340 340
 Adamsville4real said
cheap you crazy that man dont deserve a bentley cuz from what i read nobody got hurt he hit a parked car. Complaining bout some civil rights andhis a.ss might be illegal.
Hahaha, funniest thing he said "he was masturbating himself"...what else can u masturbate

and where my props n*ggaz? :finger:

12 years ago '05        #15
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$15,137 | Props total: 55 55
wow, thats pretty funny
wonder if he'll still be in the NBA after that one

06-30-2006, 01:24 PM         #16
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is one of the funniest news stories I have ever seen. He wasn't drunk. He was embaressed so he tried covering up the incident. :sick: :banghead:

12 years ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,526 | Props total: 15191 15191
Shyt...I woulda taken the car too. Stupid azz couldn't even pull over. LMAO "I dropped my cell phone" HAHAHA what an idiot.

12 years ago '05        #18
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,144 | Props total: 439 439
Eddie got issues...

12 years ago '04        #19
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,035 | Props total: 3016 3016
what a jackass

06-30-2006, 01:26 PM         #20
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said
wow, thats pretty funny
For real. That is the exact same thing I was thinking.

12 years ago '05        #21
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 72 72

12 years ago '05        #22
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 72 72
 BlaznHizzle said
wow, thats pretty funny

I can see fans from the other teams carrying posters witt nekkid women on them taunting him

06-30-2006, 01:33 PM         #23
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a fu*ked up car and no nut....damn

12 years ago '04        #24
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
SOUNDS LIKE A NEW PUNCHLINE TO ME

Who's going to use it first...lol

Joe Budden??
Jada??
Banks??

12 years ago '06        #25
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
i cant believe he admitted to the store owner he was masturbating. that is hillarius. how can you not wait until you get home to rub one out.

on another note griffin and my twolves are gonna tear it down this year

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  35
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  22
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
138 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
So Young Thug a mason mason