Jun 29 - 50 Cent Comes Back At The Game With G-Unit Radio, Part 21: Hate It Or Love I

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

50 Cent is Going to Die after Release Of Mixtape

Props Slaps
 06-29-2006, 08:48 AM         #21
hip hop chick 3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjRefleX said:
Man I could care less really now. I mean I like both 50 and the Game but Im tired of the beefing (but its part of the game i guess). Nothing like getting the people talking again until 50's next album drops n vice versa. But does anyone really care anymore? I just want to hear some good music comin from all these artists. And with regards to the cover of the mixtape, photoshop can do some amazing things while this pic looks beyond phony its funny. But at the same time that will grab peoples attention.

I completely agree with you man...this beef war foolishness is really getting played! holla

hip hop chick 3:D
 11 years ago '05        #22
pmann 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 0 0
game is a fake, phony, has it just a year or two ago this cat was on change of heart with a card saying "Stay Together" when his butt ungly woman said "Change Of Heart"?
 11 years ago '04        #23
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
one, the picture is scary and funny, two, knock it off that G-Unot publicity stunt was a waste of time by the Game, three, should have been more tracks on it, and four, Mobb Deep's album is agood album, its a shame that because there on G-Unit that people wanna sh*t on mobb deep all of a sudden. gimme a fu*kin break
 06-29-2006, 09:56 AM         #24
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is gonna be so pissed.
 11 years ago '04        #25
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
this has to be the worst beef in rap history... its gettin way 2 old
 11 years ago '04        #26
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 pmann said:
game is a fake, phony, has it just a year or two ago this cat was on change of heart with a card saying "Stay Together" when his butt ungly woman said "Change Of Heart"?

try 2000

change of heart was cancelled in 01
 11 years ago '04        #27
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jahfire said:
one, the picture is scary and funny, two, knock it off that G-Unot publicity stunt was a waste of time by the Game, three, should have been more tracks on it, and four, Mobb Deep's album is agood album, its a shame that because there on G-Unit that people wanna sh*t on mobb deep all of a sudden. gimme a fu*kin break

gunit has nothing to do with that album being wack

to be honest 50 cent had the best 2 verses on the album
 11 years ago '04        #28
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 406 406
 DBlockinemOut said:
you know this
I know this

funny thing is... i don't think 50 cent has figured out that game fanbase isn't just 50 cent's extended fan base....

50 feels he can take games fans back...

but honestly most heads reppin game (like myself) never liked 50 cent in the first place

fu*k GRODT... that album was 3.5/5 first listen... and after time it hasn't grown on me at all
Motherfu*ka are you crazy!? GRODT is a classic. I can only a.ssume that your hater with your foolish comment. There isn't no two ways about it, pretty much anyone listening to rap music was up on GRODT trying, so how the hell can you say that the Game's fans wasn't 50's fans? You think Game just discovered a 2+ million untapped fan base? If thats the case his next album should have no trouble hitting 4+ million in sales (Yeah right...). Game had no kinda buzz before 50 got with him. Only those who are relgious with this rap sh*t (like some boxden nerds.), were truly up on him, anyone else was introduced to him by 50 Cent via Westside Story.
 11 years ago '04        #29
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
 Zakhara said:
Motherfu*ka are you crazy!? GRODT is a classic. I can only a.ssume that your hater with your foolish comment. There isn't no two ways about it, pretty much anyone listening to rap music was up on GRODT trying, so how the hell can you say that the Game's fans wasn't 50's fans? You think Game just discovered a 2+ million untapped fan base? If thats the case his next album should have no trouble hitting 4+ million in sales (Yeah right...). Game had no kinda buzz before 50 got with him. Only those who are relgious with this rap sh*t (like some boxden nerds.), were truly up on him, anyone else was introduced to him by 50 Cent via Westside Story.
i'm not a hater its not a good album sorry

theres like 6 good lines on the whole cd, and i've had this opinion from day one... i'm sure u don't feel the same way... but i feel how i feel, and GRODT is the defition of a popcorn album... many men doesn't equal a classic, u gotta have more than one top notch record on there... i'm sorry your blinded by 50 cent's bullsh*t, i'm not never have been

games not gonna have any trouble moving records without 50 cent... i mean 50 didn't exactly help anyone else, so why do u think he helped game so much when 50 was on game's album less than mobb deep's, tony yayo's lloyd banks... and they all bricked except banks... and 50 really wasn't on banks album much for that matter...

plus this new mixtape is givin game so much positive promo its not even funny, everyone already knew about the stripper thing, now whoo kids gonna get crushed at the bootlegger cause ain't no heteros3xual guy gonna pick up a mixtape with a dude in a thong it, PERIOD

i'm sorry times changed and g unit didn't get with the new sh*t in time

i mean lol wasn't this beef over months ago
 06-29-2006, 01:01 PM         #30
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent is str8 garbadge
mobb 6 feet deep are buncha bi*ches
pus*y unit is gay
 11 years ago '04        #31
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
and if u don't think its homo to buy that mixtape let me put it to you like this

if your boys walked in your crib and you had a magazine with a dude in a thong on it on your coffee table

its a safebet, they're going to consider you a homos3xual

how different is a cd cover and a mag cover?
 06-29-2006, 01:05 PM         #32
jDOTbird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love that dude lol
 06-29-2006, 01:07 PM         #33
jDOTbird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on who handles beef like 50. nobody thats who.
 06-29-2006, 01:07 PM         #34
jDOTbird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna know who else he gettten at on the mixtape
 06-29-2006, 01:09 PM         #35
ShadySoldier10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not even the real cover

fakest sh*t ever
looks nothing like that
 11 years ago '04        #36
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
 rhymespitter84 said:
nah cuz they dont print the covers. and if they did, we'd only print one, then people can see it and laugh at game....

...then they buy the tape.

i meant bootlegger as in the corner where the tapes are sold, where they have covers

i didn't realize ya'll were just robbin all the dj's in chi town
 11 years ago '04        #37
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
 ShadySoldier10 said:
thats not even the real cover

fakest sh*t ever
looks nothing like that
the links real man, go to mixunit
 11 years ago '05        #38
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
both these n*ggas is whack
 06-29-2006, 01:41 PM         #39
Trini_Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game's hasn't even talked bout em since 360 barz fiddy juss fuked juss end it holy now game might make a you know wat it is part 5 lol
 11 years ago '06        #40
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
Let the beef beginb again
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy