Jun 28 - Lil' Wayne's Ghostwriter?!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Cash Money Jerking Artist?
Yes 47 63.51%
No 27 36.49%
Voters: 74. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #81
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
....lol, tha carter 1 lyrics was pure trash....it was tha CD that was random nothingness...heck carter 2 ain't great eitha
 11 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 illsoul440 said:
how can anyone call lil wayne one of the best Mc's in tha world? that is far from being true he's not even in the top 10 of Mc's in tha industry much less in tha world.. c'mon now, lets b serious about this

I gotta agree with you there. Wayne don't posess that real raw flow i guess he got alotta n*ggaz hypnotized by the lil flow he does have There are way more hella hot EMCEE's out here then Wayne though he just have alot of hype behind him thats all.
 11 years ago '06        #83
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 youngt22 said:
man yall east coast and west coast n*gga's be hating on the south man shut the fu*k up and let the n*gga live cuz he is better then all the damn rapper's that's out in the east and he is in the top 5 best rappers in the game right now and the only ppl on the east i like right now is my boy nas,and jay,and my nigg fablous so the west need 2 shut the fu*k up cuz they aint doing sh*t i mean i like game he is the best on the west right now he aint got his new album out right now so they a.ss r wack a.ss hell and they r not better then these top artist from the south right now lil wayne.T.I,ludacris,jeezy,and young money coming bi*ches and i seen dpg wack a.ss on tv 106@park yesterday that sh*t was wacker then busta rhymes wask a.ss album the big wack a.ss bang he need 2 end his own damn carrer with that bullsh*t so gillie a.ss moust be lying about something cuz like dude said what happen 2 major figgaz them dudes r losing and the south is winning we on top so live with it sh*t

Ay i'm not saying that the South don't have no good rappers because they do like Scarface and 8ball and MJG them are real Southern MC's.T.I has a raw flow but Lil Wayne? come on man yeah the south is getting there time to shine but that sh*t is gonna change because now all the south rappers is starting to sound the same talking about the same shyt. CARS,MONEY,GRILLZ,and HOES i mean that shyt gets boring after a while everybody got mixtapes rappin off the same beats in shyt. But The Midwest is the next to blow you betta believe that and we gotta alot of Raw a.ss n*ggas up this way that yall ain't even heard of yet just like yall south n*ggaz got now who just got they turn ya dig.
 07-05-2006, 02:14 PM         #84
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, I don't know if Lil' Wayne had a ghostwriter on Tha Carter 1, but can someone please explain all the mixtapes if he "DOES" have a ghostwriter?
Do ya'll actually think CashMoney is fixin to waste money on a ghostwriter on just a Mixtape that probably will only be heard underground not publicly?
Second, on Lil' Wayne's "Tha Carter 2" and all of the other mixtapes, he's spitting just like he was on "Tha Carter 1", so this Gillie the Kid didn't have TOO MUCH of a helping hand.

But the main point is, Lil' Wayne drops a mixtape every other month now, and CashMoney is not finna waste money on a ghostwriter, just for a mixtape...
 11 years ago '06        #85
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Black::[x] said:
WoW, where have you been for the past year and a half?!
The dude is s!ck, and I can't believe this Gillie the Kid wants to take credit for Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter". He prolly wrote a few hooks, and maybe had some part in the skits, but he has nothing to do with the main lyrics of the album.
Yeah i agree with you about Nas being one of the greatest but Lil Wayne's not one of them. He's nice with some lyrics but not one of the top dogs.
 11 years ago '06        #86
beantownbison 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
lil wayne puts way too much out there to be using a ghostwriter
 11 years ago '05        #87
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...outlandish...
 11 years ago '06        #88
beantownbison 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
not tru
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy