It's Official...lil Wayne Had Ghost Writer

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-26-2006, 09:10 PM         #41
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
fu*k all yall wayne stans tryin to defend this sh*t. i like new wayne too but admit your boy stepped up in a major way from 500 degrees to the carter.

im not saying its true, but with the differece from lil wayne being a hot boys backup dude to one of the biggest names in hiphop...well "i wouldnt be surpised"
First of all why is everyone comparing albums a n*gga did when he was like 16-18 bow wow and lil romeo age..... n*gga wasnt even cussing back then ...You dont think he would grow and change his flow or jsut stick with the same sh*t he was doin at 16-17 years old....pffff....... Jay-z even changed hios flow over the years ... n*ggas change.....Biggie sound different from ready to die and life after...... And if im not mistaken the carter 1 was the first real album that didnt feature 90% mannie fresh production ... n*ggas always just wanna hate
 11 years ago '04        #42
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said:
first of all carter 1 sh*ts all over carter 2
i bump carter 1 like once a week and carter 2 gets no spins in my sh*t

second take a listen to waynes first 3 albums and than listen to the carter. sh*t does not sound anything like the first 3. im not sayin he for sure had a ghostwriter but his flow sounds way different than his first 3.

gillie def helped the kid out alot, not necessarily by writing his sh*t but by shaping his flow
you just saved me about two minutes.
 06-26-2006, 09:54 PM         #43
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all who is downing gilly and saying this is untrue is just mad because yall are groupies

i like lil waynes music but gillie used to write that n*gga sh*t

i wish lil wayne would just admit to it so yall would shut the fu*k up and saying its fake
 11 years ago '05        #44
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
yea and next thing u hear when all this sh*t dies down, gille the kid gets shot. if i was him id just keep my mouth shut and collect dat gwap. its better off when u rich and not in the spotlight. he probably got sick and tired of wayne c*cky a.ss and decided to air him out. ah well.
 06-27-2006, 12:16 AM         #45
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well wayne is my favorite rapper. i dont think gillie writin for that n*gga but i DO think he did bite gillie's style and make it famous. i strongly doubt gillie wrote all 7 sqad mixtapes, both dedications, the prefix and suffix, both carters and every remix and song wayne is on. however some of the carter might have been written by him(so he says). he MIGHT AT MOST "help" wayne but there is no way he could write all that sh*t
 06-27-2006, 01:34 AM         #46
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it mite be tru cause lil wayne was sounding like lil chris of the young gunz on the carter but i think he was writen for Baby

Last edited by onq; 06-27-2006 at 01:41 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #47
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
naw that n*gga lyin, wayne aint got no ghostwriter
 06-27-2006, 09:31 AM         #48
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his sh*t on mixtapes is hotter then his albums sh*t....

Does anyone know if its true that on tha carter it says written by gillie...? thats a rumor i heard but I dont have the original copy. I heard it says written by on tha carter II too but this is jus a rumor

Last edited by rkn0720; 06-27-2006 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: add more
 11 years ago '06        #49
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
before the carter 1 its a known fact gillie was writin for him, u think wayne is gonna admit tha in this stage of his career?
 06-27-2006, 09:46 AM         #50
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Here we go. Just cause a rapper is from Da South, he can't have lyrical abilities...
 11 years ago '04        #51
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Black::[x] said:
...Here we go. Just cause a rapper is from Da South, he can't have lyrical abilities...

well i aint gon go as far as seein that

but weezy came a long way from "wobba wobble wit it" on back that a.ss up

"get cake like everyday is my birthday" - shine

i admit i like like weezy these days, i really liked him on the first i think 2 sqd mixtapes....

i spit & i feel as if i can take people styles, i feel im versatile enough to write like all different artists, so i imagine wit weezy bein in the game as long as he has, if he was gettin wrote for, for a lil bit, thats all it takes, listen over & over to the man sh*t & u can figure they style out, yall definately r hatin on gil for sayin "no way, didnt happen" how the fu*k u know, theres more evidence that points he did then there is that say he didnt.

see i've grown & i already realize half of these rappers have ghoastwriters & groups of writers that work wit em, the only people (sorry dont wanna sound like a hata, but its true) that seem like they dont use ghostwriters, is most artists from the south, cuz they sh*t really dont have much thought to it, similar to wayne sh*t used to be, MF went down & started fu*kin wit them in 2001(i think, cuz it was right after figgas for life which dropped, 2000) peep how wayne sh*t changed.

yall sayin wayne hotter then gil ever was.....to be honest some of yall fail to realize WE DO(all of us) set higher standards for east rappers then we do for southern rappers, it just happens, if wayne(or somebody down south) says one hot line, somebody over here better say 3-5 hot lines, somebody down there says 1 hot verse, somebody here better say a hot whole song, thats just the way it is really, u dont expect as much comin from down there. there r few that established themselves - scarface, luda, ti, trick daddy, wayne, etc. if one of them were to say some dumb sh*t u'd forgive em alot quicker then u would forgive jay-z, kiss, styles, beans, etc.

dont hate, its prolly true
 11 years ago '05        #52
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
Ain't no way Gillie wrote the Carter 1, yeah they was on the same label and maybe they was in the studio at the same time and he made a suggestion here or there and maybe helped with a hook or something but come on yall, wayne don't even write his sh*t so how he supposed to have a ghostwriter?? Gillie just a bitter bi*ch cause his a.ss wasn't hot enough to ever come out and got dropped from Cash Money.
 06-27-2006, 11:17 AM         #53
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably game him a line here or there and probably wrote a couple hooks but i doubt he wrote the whole album. Cassidy said he used to give lines and hooks to everyone on Ruff Ryders when he was with them.
 11 years ago '06        #54
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
im about as suprised as seein a candle on a cake...
 11 years ago '06        #55
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 A TrU Mc said:
naw that n*gga lyin, wayne aint got no ghostwriter
u got any proof...????
if u dont then sit the fu*k down lil n*gga
 11 years ago '06        #56
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
i wouldn't be surprised at all if this was true
 06-27-2006, 03:54 PM         #57
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will admit Weezy made a major improvement from 500 Degreez to Carter and Sqad Up, but he wasn't gonna be spittin' about sellin crack out his mama's house and sh*t at the age of 16-18 he didn't even spit cusswords back in the day...dude has grown up and changed and can really spit about sh*t he been thru and seen so dude Gillie need toget the fu*k outta town talkin' that weak sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #58
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
co-signs...

gunits50cent187 said:
lyrically ... Gillie > wayne
 11 years ago '05        #59
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
put yourself in gillies place.. he prolly wrote like one hook for tha carter 1. .and since he still blows c*ck and no one knows about him wouldnt u say the same sh*t to try to get rich. . i mean straight up the dude is desperate and needs attention fast becuz times runnin out for him to make money
 11 years ago '04        #60
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1840 1840
Lil Wayne been stepped his game up....startin with SQUAD 1 ......anybody who copped them sqad mix cds knew what to expect when the carter 1 came out...........gillie full of shhhh
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago