It's Official...lil Wayne Had Ghost Writer

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Adam A said:
I think wayne is the sh*t, but this is all funny considering he says he never writes anything down.
i was thinking te same thing, but...

yall gotta realize that wayne was k!lling those sq mixtapes and everytime he was on rap city he k!lled it. i don't need to hear any more albums from wayne, he has proved himself to be a above average mc years ago. i respect that dude for spiting good lyrics.
 11 years ago '05        #22
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
GDK really just helped Wayne with his flow development. He didn't sit and write whole songs for Wayne. More like help him revise the sh*t he wrote. Like telling him instead of saying this...why don't you take them two words out and put this in....Or say this line like that instead of this.

That's what part of ghostwriting is also.

And in one of his interviews awhile back he basically said the same sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #23
pimpinatl 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 newdude313 said:
Poster is lying he never said that....just cause u were there pitchen ideas dont mean you ghost wrote nothing... I hate when posters Chop and screw articles... Heres the Full Excerpt from MTV.com

When the rumor first started floating around, it seemed so improbable: City of Brotherly Love native Gillie the Kid was ghostwriting rhymes for Lil Wayne — who is touted as one of the best MCs in the world today. Rumors can be nasty and farfetched, and Wayne not writing his own material sounds a little crazy, considering how often he collaborates in the studio with other artists and the mass output of material he unleashes on mixtapes and official albums.

Well, we finally caught up to former Cash Money recording artist Gillie himself and got to the heart of the matter. He said he left Cash Money because of disagreements with CEOs Baby and Slim, and he said he hasn't seen Wayne in quite some time. He did accuse Weezy of swagger-jacking, however, saying, "It's a lot of Philadelphia influence in New Orleans."

There is a huge difference from just being influenced by an MC and having an MC ghostwrite for you. So the question remains, did Gillie pen some of Wayne's lyrics for Tha Carter and Tha Carter, Vol. 2?

"Not for Carter 2," Gillie laughed. "I wasn't around for Tha Carter 2. Give all the credit to Lil Wayne for that. But it was a whole lot of things going down for Carter 1. Holla at your boy, Wayne."

Lil Wayne's publicist said Gillie's implication is false.

"We deny any of Gillie's claims," his publicist, Richelle Cross, said. "Wayne writes all of his own rhymes. He never used a ghostwriter, and in fact, Wayne ghostwrites for a lot of people out there."

We'll have much more on Gillie and his new ventures next week.

SO like i said if he wrote he wouldve said it... Sounds to me like the n*gga was jsut around pitchen ideas ...

stupid look...read the sentence u posted '"Not for Carter 2," Gillie laughed. "I wasn't around for Tha Carter 2. Give all the credit to Lil Wayne for that. But it was a whole lot of things going down for Carter 1. Holla at your boy, Wayne." he gave wayne credit for cater 2 but said holla at me for carter 1. do u really need him to break it down for you. its called information..take from it what you may ding dong. dont hate the messager..hate the message.
 11 years ago '04        #24
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
wayne is real good
at people trying to say he doesnt write his own lyrics cause they mad he is good
 06-26-2006, 03:04 PM         #25
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MTV.com said:
Lil Wayne — who is touted as one of the best MCs in the world today.
that sh*t is hilarious
 06-26-2006, 03:18 PM         #26
pacisdagoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well his best sh*t was written by him so I could care less.
 11 years ago '05        #27
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
Didn't this n*gga Gillie just got sh*t the other week? Cats say and do some sh*t to keep they name relevant
 06-26-2006, 03:57 PM         #28
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all you n*ggas were in the booth recording with wayne huh? yall know so much its the only conclusion
 06-26-2006, 04:08 PM         #29
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haters just tryin to throw salt on his name
 06-26-2006, 04:11 PM         #30
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ RIght,...... I cant think of one n*gga who had a ghostwriter that ever dropped a mixtape...Let alone aobut 10-15 of em
 11 years ago '04        #31
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$987 | Props total: 5 5
 newdude313 said:
^^^ RIght,...... I cant think of one n*gga who had a ghostwriter that ever dropped a mixtape...Let alone aobut 10-15 of em
exactly like dude said early weezy got betteras an mc before The Carter check them SQ mixtapes . So basically yall saying Gillie was ghostwriting for Weezy's mixtapes to shame on yall. plus when has gille ever been as nice as Wayne is ever
 11 years ago '05        #32
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 wr8201 said:
i would hope he was writin for him cuz he was there for awhile and never came out
^^ Who eva comes out from CM ?

its so many G.W's now.....it dont bother me.....cause thats wut labels do to artist.....if u wanna sell major.....

Last edited by meercy; 06-26-2006 at 04:21 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #33
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 gunits50cent187 said:
lyrically ... Gillie > wayne
are u serious
go listen to some of gillies sh*t he aint even in the same stratasphere as wayne

Last edited by canal_boys; 06-26-2006 at 04:52 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #34
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
first of all carter 1 sh*ts all over carter 2
i bump carter 1 like once a week and carter 2 gets no spins in my sh*t

second take a listen to waynes first 3 albums and than listen to the carter. sh*t does not sound anything like the first 3. im not sayin he for sure had a ghostwriter but his flow sounds way different than his first 3.

gillie def helped the kid out alot, not necessarily by writing his sh*t but by shaping his flow
 06-26-2006, 06:14 PM         #35
Young Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dont know what gillie did for wayne, i know for a fact that this n*gga aint write all of that crack 4 wayne.cuz if he was why aint he spittin like wayne is...its sad when a n*gga blow a nother dude try 2 bring him back down that what u call the crab affect 4 real.
 06-26-2006, 07:00 PM         #36
bAd_BoY_KillaRz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
if u think gillie ghostwrite for weezy u are a class-a hater

^^ Real talk

i was tellin' this in every "wayne is greatest thread" i hope they believed it now fukkin' weezy stans
 06-26-2006, 07:54 PM         #37
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People keep forgetting about 500 Degreez Wayne was spittin crack on that too, and on them Squad Up tapes in the same time period! So if Gillie wrote all that, all I can say is he's a dumb n*gga, and he deserves his misfortune! What person in their right mind would write better material for someone else than their own self?!

*Dials Wayne Up*

Wayne: 'Chea

Gillie: Yo Weezy!

Wayne: Please Say The Baby!

Gillie: What Up Weezy!

Wayne: ::clears throat:::

Gillie: Weezy F. Baby!

Wayne: 'Chea 'Chea

Gillie: Ay I just filled up another notebook, so I'm a need you to fly me to Miami so you can pick what you want

Wayne: Nall, Hol' It Right Thur Youngin, you know you first-class greyhound

Gillie: C'mon Wayne, you supposed to be the Birdman Jr., well can you at least Western Union me the money for the ticket

Wayne: I Got 'Em

Gillie: Thank You Wayne, one more thing.

Wayne: Huh? Hold up!

*Baby picks up phone*

Baby: It's the Birdman Sr. Lil Daddy, Wayne it's past ya bedtime we gone need you to slave early tommorow

Gillie: Wayne, I mean Weezy F. Baby can you save me a least one hot verse for myself this time, you know my career aint doing to well I have no buzz in the streets, and I'm gettin old

Baby: Wayne we gone keep grinding for them shoeboxes if aint n*gga about money, then fu*k him

*Baby hangs up*

I mean dude couldn't be that stupid! Go listen to Big Money Heavyweights by the Big Tymers, Gillie is on there spittin' his flow is aight, but sounds nothin like Wayne, 500 Degreez, Squad Up, or Carter he is like 3 levels beneath Wayne. I'm not a super Lil Wayne fan neither he has flow, but I don't think he's real, but being unbiased Gillie is not hotter than Wayne in no type of way.
 06-26-2006, 08:28 PM         #38
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone please post good lyrics of little wayne, cuz i hear he is such a good lyricist but i have yet to hear an actually good lyrics

oh and dont believe that ghost writer sh*t cuz remember when ghostwriter claimed he ghost wrote for everyone in the industry pretty much. sh*t maybe u gave a guy a line but everyone had a different flow and delievery so i never buy that sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #39
jwhaley 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 0 0
he just wants to get his minute of fame
 11 years ago '06        #40
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
Doesn't this kinda hurt him as far as future ghost writing is concerned? I mean some people are just destin to play the background role, everybody cant be the superstar. Just collect and cash the checks!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy