It's Official...lil Wayne Had Ghost Writer

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-26-2006, 03:18 PM         #26
pacisdagoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well his best sh*t was written by him so I could care less.

12 years ago '05        #27
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
Didn't this n*gga Gillie just got sh*t the other week? Cats say and do some sh*t to keep they name relevant

06-26-2006, 03:57 PM         #28
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all you n*ggas were in the booth recording with wayne huh? yall know so much its the only conclusion

06-26-2006, 04:08 PM         #29
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haters just tryin to throw salt on his name

06-26-2006, 04:11 PM         #30
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ RIght,...... I cant think of one n*gga who had a ghostwriter that ever dropped a mixtape...Let alone aobut 10-15 of em

12 years ago '04        #31
Drehova 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$993 | Props total: 8 8
 newdude313 said
^^^ RIght,...... I cant think of one n*gga who had a ghostwriter that ever dropped a mixtape...Let alone aobut 10-15 of em
exactly like dude said early weezy got betteras an mc before The Carter check them SQ mixtapes . So basically yall saying Gillie was ghostwriting for Weezy's mixtapes to shame on yall. plus when has gille ever been as nice as Wayne is ever

12 years ago '05        #32
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,587 | Props total: 877 877
 wr8201 said
i would hope he was writin for him cuz he was there for awhile and never came out
^^ Who eva comes out from CM ?

its so many G.W's now.....it dont bother me.....cause thats wut labels do to artist.....if u wanna sell major.....

Last edited by meercy; 06-26-2006 at 04:21 PM..

12 years ago '06        #33
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,397 | Props total: 528 528
 gunits50cent187 said
lyrically ... Gillie > wayne
are u serious
go listen to some of gillies sh*t he aint even in the same stratasphere as wayne

Last edited by canal_boys; 06-26-2006 at 04:52 PM..

12 years ago '06        #34
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
first of all carter 1 sh*ts all over carter 2
i bump carter 1 like once a week and carter 2 gets no spins in my sh*t

second take a listen to waynes first 3 albums and than listen to the carter. sh*t does not sound anything like the first 3. im not sayin he for sure had a ghostwriter but his flow sounds way different than his first 3.

gillie def helped the kid out alot, not necessarily by writing his sh*t but by shaping his flow

06-26-2006, 06:14 PM         #35
Young Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dont know what gillie did for wayne, i know for a fact that this n*gga aint write all of that crack 4 wayne.cuz if he was why aint he spittin like wayne is...its sad when a n*gga blow a nother dude try 2 bring him back down that what u call the crab affect 4 real.

06-26-2006, 07:00 PM         #36
bAd_BoY_KillaRz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said
if u think gillie ghostwrite for weezy u are a class-a hater

^^ Real talk

i was tellin' this in every "wayne is greatest thread" i hope they believed it now fukkin' weezy stans

06-26-2006, 07:54 PM         #37
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People keep forgetting about 500 Degreez Wayne was spittin crack on that too, and on them Squad Up tapes in the same time period! So if Gillie wrote all that, all I can say is he's a dumb n*gga, and he deserves his misfortune! What person in their right mind would write better material for someone else than their own self?!

*Dials Wayne Up*

Wayne: 'Chea

Gillie: Yo Weezy!

Wayne: Please Say The Baby!

Gillie: What Up Weezy!

Wayne: ::clears throat:::

Gillie: Weezy F. Baby!

Wayne: 'Chea 'Chea

Gillie: Ay I just filled up another notebook, so I'm a need you to fly me to Miami so you can pick what you want

Wayne: Nall, Hol' It Right Thur Youngin, you know you first-class greyhound

Gillie: C'mon Wayne, you supposed to be the Birdman Jr., well can you at least Western Union me the money for the ticket

Wayne: I Got 'Em

Gillie: Thank You Wayne, one more thing.

Wayne: Huh? Hold up!

*Baby picks up phone*

Baby: It's the Birdman Sr. Lil Daddy, Wayne it's past ya bedtime we gone need you to slave early tommorow

Gillie: Wayne, I mean Weezy F. Baby can you save me a least one hot verse for myself this time, you know my career aint doing to well I have no buzz in the streets, and I'm gettin old

Baby: Wayne we gone keep grinding for them shoeboxes if aint n*gga about money, then fu*k him

*Baby hangs up*

I mean dude couldn't be that stupid! Go listen to Big Money Heavyweights by the Big Tymers, Gillie is on there spittin' his flow is aight, but sounds nothin like Wayne, 500 Degreez, Squad Up, or Carter he is like 3 levels beneath Wayne. I'm not a super Lil Wayne fan neither he has flow, but I don't think he's real, but being unbiased Gillie is not hotter than Wayne in no type of way.

06-26-2006, 08:28 PM         #38
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone please post good lyrics of little wayne, cuz i hear he is such a good lyricist but i have yet to hear an actually good lyrics

oh and dont believe that ghost writer sh*t cuz remember when ghostwriter claimed he ghost wrote for everyone in the industry pretty much. sh*t maybe u gave a guy a line but everyone had a different flow and delievery so i never buy that sh*t

12 years ago '06        #39
jwhaley 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 0 0
he just wants to get his minute of fame

12 years ago '06        #40
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 291 291
Doesn't this kinda hurt him as far as future ghost writing is concerned? I mean some people are just destin to play the background role, everybody cant be the superstar. Just collect and cash the checks!

06-26-2006, 09:10 PM         #41
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said
fu*k all yall wayne stans tryin to defend this sh*t. i like new wayne too but admit your boy stepped up in a major way from 500 degrees to the carter.

im not saying its true, but with the differece from lil wayne being a hot boys backup dude to one of the biggest names in hiphop...well "i wouldnt be surpised"
First of all why is everyone comparing albums a n*gga did when he was like 16-18 bow wow and lil romeo age..... n*gga wasnt even cussing back then ...You dont think he would grow and change his flow or jsut stick with the same sh*t he was doin at 16-17 years old....pffff....... Jay-z even changed hios flow over the years ... n*ggas change.....Biggie sound different from ready to die and life after...... And if im not mistaken the carter 1 was the first real album that didnt feature 90% mannie fresh production ... n*ggas always just wanna hate

12 years ago '04        #42
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishadude said
first of all carter 1 sh*ts all over carter 2
i bump carter 1 like once a week and carter 2 gets no spins in my sh*t

second take a listen to waynes first 3 albums and than listen to the carter. sh*t does not sound anything like the first 3. im not sayin he for sure had a ghostwriter but his flow sounds way different than his first 3.

gillie def helped the kid out alot, not necessarily by writing his sh*t but by shaping his flow
you just saved me about two minutes.

06-26-2006, 09:54 PM         #43
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all who is downing gilly and saying this is untrue is just mad because yall are groupies

i like lil waynes music but gillie used to write that n*gga sh*t

i wish lil wayne would just admit to it so yall would shut the fu*k up and saying its fake

12 years ago '05        #44
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,580 | Props total: 4331 4331
yea and next thing u hear when all this sh*t dies down, gille the kid gets shot. if i was him id just keep my mouth shut and collect dat gwap. its better off when u rich and not in the spotlight. he probably got sick and tired of wayne c*cky a.ss and decided to air him out. ah well.

06-27-2006, 12:16 AM         #45
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well wayne is my favorite rapper. i dont think gillie writin for that n*gga but i DO think he did bite gillie's style and make it famous. i strongly doubt gillie wrote all 7 sqad mixtapes, both dedications, the prefix and suffix, both carters and every remix and song wayne is on. however some of the carter might have been written by him(so he says). he MIGHT AT MOST "help" wayne but there is no way he could write all that sh*t

06-27-2006, 01:34 AM         #46
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it mite be tru cause lil wayne was sounding like lil chris of the young gunz on the carter but i think he was writen for Baby

Last edited by onq; 06-27-2006 at 01:41 AM..

12 years ago '05        #47
A TrU Mc 
space
space
$127 | Props total: 1 1
naw that n*gga lyin, wayne aint got no ghostwriter

06-27-2006, 09:31 AM         #48
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his sh*t on mixtapes is hotter then his albums sh*t....

Does anyone know if its true that on tha carter it says written by gillie...? thats a rumor i heard but I dont have the original copy. I heard it says written by on tha carter II too but this is jus a rumor

Last edited by rkn0720; 06-27-2006 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: add more

12 years ago '06        #49
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
before the carter 1 its a known fact gillie was writin for him, u think wayne is gonna admit tha in this stage of his career?

06-27-2006, 09:46 AM         #50
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Here we go. Just cause a rapper is from Da South, he can't have lyrical abilities...

Home      

most viewed right now
-18online now  32
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+134online now  13
Strippers long jump now?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  11
Image(s) inside Phat Ass Goth Girl
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
How Lean Became Rap’s Most Wanted Drug
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-74online now  7
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
287 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  4
Fight Night Champion FREE on XBOX ONE
78 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-31online now  3
Video inside Akademiks Drunk Going Off On Joe Budden & Star On TWITCH, Calls Star BR..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy