Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie: Uncut, Uncensored, Unleashed

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
8362 pageviews
8 comments

rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
Street f!ghter II: The Animated Movie: Uncut, Uncensored, Unleashed

June 23, 2006 -

On July 18, 2006, Manga Entertainment will release Street f!ghter II: The Animated Movie (Uncut, Uncensored, Unleashed) on DVD. The DVD features a completely uncensored version of the original Street f!ghter II animated movie, which is based upon the popular video game franchise. The DVD will be available for the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $19.98.

According to the press release for the DVD, "Manga's new DVD release is the first-time ever US release of the UK unrated version, featuring a soundtrack by KMDFM and never-before-seen footage of graphic violence and nudity that North American Street f!ghter fans have been waiting for - including the notorious Chun Li shower scene!" Additionally, the Street f!ghter II: The Animated Movie (Uncut, Uncensored, Unleashed) DVD will feature the following additional materials:

Never-Before-Seen Comic Book

box art:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://dvd.ign.com/articl .. /714472p1.html

8 comments for "Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie: Uncut, Uncensored, Unleashed"

06-25-2006, 01:10 PM         #2
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bought this on VHS like 10-11 years ago.. i would get it but it doesnt seem like its worth 20 bucks.. it has like 10minutes of extra footage and a nud3 scene.. big whoop a animated girl nekkid! maybe if it came with alot more extras yeah.. but it just seems like another crappy ""UNCUT" dvd

funny how they try to hype up the shower scene witch is nothing really.. its nothing like you think

maybe if they re-release it as 2 disc with tons and tons of extras then ill buy it
 12 years ago '04        #3
rashad0715 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
 Styl3s said:
i bought this on VHS like 10-11 years ago.. i would get it but it doesnt seem like its worth 20 bucks.. it has like 10minutes of extra footage and a nud3 scene.. big whoop a animated girl nekkid! maybe if it came with alot more extras yeah.. but it just seems like another crappy ""UNCUT" dvd

funny how they try to hype up the shower scene witch is nothing really.. its nothing like you think

maybe if they re-release it as 2 disc with tons and tons of extras then ill buy it

Hell yeah I got the VHS one too. I like my DVDs to have lots of extras as well. Are you gonna get that nightmare on elm street 1 special edition re-release?
 06-26-2006, 01:55 AM         #4
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
Hell yeah I got the VHS one too. I like my DVDs to have lots of extras as well. Are you gonna get that nightmare on elm street 1 special edition re-release?
dont know.. i just bought the box set not to long ago.. if it has more extras
 12 years ago '04        #5
space
space
 Styl3s said:
dont know.. i just bought the box set not to long ago.. if it has more extras
yeah it has more extras.
 06-26-2006, 02:52 PM         #6
OG Pun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
yeah it has more extras.
props for the link. havent been up to date lately on upcoming releases. I also got the boxset nto too long ago, but ill prob pick up this 2 disc set when it comes out.
 12 years ago '04        #7
JMillion 
space
space
space
$659 | Props total: 0 0
ima buy it. i used to have it on VHS. the VHS version i had tho was the original version. not the dubbed bs. i seen the shower scene and everything.
 12 years ago '04        #8
space
space
I'ma get it, cause I don't have a vcr to watch my old VHS one!...lol. And it's a great anime to add to the DVD collection.
 12 years ago '04        #9
1000bluntz 
space
space
$18,226 | Props total: 15392 15392
I got the unrated DVD off of Netflix last year. fu*k some extras.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy