The Game Exposed: Stripper Picture Leaks :lol:

most viewed right now
-101  90
112 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-25-2006, 07:37 PM         #51
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said
lol, thats why i have the documentary and still listening to game..

I listin to good hiphop i dont choose sides, but n*ggas have games d*ck in their mouth and suddenly hating gunit while they were sucking 50's d*ck 2 years ago..

LIKE YOU

dumb mofo
lol why r u telling me ur listening to games cd, wat does that have to do with anything

and stop leaving stupid comments u clown, im sucking games d*ck but was suckin 50's two years ago? wtf kinda homo sh*t r u on duke, jus wow.. first posting pictures of men in thongs now this??? @ this f*g**t

and NO, i dont like game or 50, especially 50, hes always been weak

and u havent chose sides???

every single one of ur posts is in the gunit section, obviously uve chose to side wit gunit.. but w.e... ur one dumb mothafu*ka

12 years ago '06        #52
anseltmchs 5 heat pts
space
space
$637 | Props total: 224 224
can you 41 million? i admire curtis for his hustle

money talks and bullsh*t walks

06-26-2006, 12:00 AM         #53
B-Nick31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said
yall some dub n*ggaz talkin bout tattooozz

1e of all

he was a stripper years ago.. when he wasnt rapping.. we all know the tattooz shows up later... + half of his tatoozzz came after he got signed...

dumb mothafu*kaz
ur an idiot. how could u possibly believe that Game was a stripper?
Have u heard Game say he was a stripper? cause if u haven't, the only way u could possibly know is if u been to the strip club and watch him strip. U can't go off pics, cause they'll be as fake as the one shown in this thread.
dumb mothafu*ka.

12 years ago '05        #54
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
i was gunna post this good job i didnt lol

06-26-2006, 12:06 AM         #55
B-Nick31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dtowns_Answer said
yea i bet game does feel like a dumb bi*ch now
I hope ur talkin sarcastically.

06-26-2006, 12:39 AM         #56
bravesrule  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why didnt any g-unit fans believe this sh*t when yukmouth said it? so when 50 says it, its automatically true?

12 years ago '06        #57
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 55 55
sh*t looks real fake to me....

06-26-2006, 05:00 AM         #58
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur an idiot. how could u possibly believe that Game was a stripper?
Have u heard Game say he was a stripper? cause if u haven't, the only way u could possibly know is if u been to the strip club and watch him strip. U can't go off pics, cause they'll be as fake as the one shown in this thread.
dumb mothafu*ka.
no you a dumb idiot..

Game was several times ask bout the stripper sh*t.. or heard about it..

he never denied that sh*t... when i see his lil a.ss on change of heart..
and several n*ggaz sayin it... i dont believe it a 100% but i aint sayin it isnt true

but what i CAN see... is a fraud.. i see he aint half the n*gga he claiming he is..
and if U was a REAL n*gga you would see that too... i guess you some FAN falling 4 his GANGSTA image..

lol at this dumb mothafu*ka

06-26-2006, 05:47 AM         #59
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said
lol why r u telling me ur listening to games cd, wat does that have to do with anything

and stop leaving stupid comments u clown, im sucking games d*ck but was suckin 50's two years ago? wtf kinda homo sh*t r u on duke, jus wow.. first posting pictures of men in thongs now this??? @ this f*g**t

and NO, i dont like game or 50, especially 50, hes always been weak

and u havent chose sides???

every single one of ur posts is in the gunit section, obviously uve chose to side wit gunit.. but w.e... ur one dumb mothafu*ka
Im in the gunit section cuz there is NO Game section.. And im in the rnb section to.. I dont like those dipset n*ggas and those other section so whats your point bi*ch... The other reason is to sonn f*g**ts like you

Im not the one making 15 threads about 'i hate gunit and all thats sh*t' .. thats pathetic, you just exposed yourself by making those threads that you got a lot of free time -> you dont have a life..

Talking about what games cd has to do with this... If i was a gunit d*ckryder, then i would not listin to d-block n*ggas/game/fat joe etc.. But I do.. BUT YOU dont listin to gunit but listin to game? ISNT THAT d*ckRYDING YOU MOFO..

Now you dont like that game is exposed.. If it was 50 with the stripper pic, ill bet you be proppin me for weeks..

Dont say that you dont like game, game has beef with gunit and you giving hate in the gunit section.. so dont say you dont like game stupid a.ss bi*ch..

06-26-2006, 05:50 AM         #60
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, you just took this d*ckriding sh*t to a whole new level.

sh*ts pathetic.

06-26-2006, 09:41 AM         #61
The Dza  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is mad fake, thats not real, just made by a G unit d*ckrider

06-26-2006, 10:23 AM         #62
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Dza said
sh*t is mad fake, thats not real, just made by a G unit d*ckrider
maybe it is, but i wanna ask to game groupies who got all pics of game.. do you got a pic where you see game with this face? (boheima? murdermaze?)

06-26-2006, 01:48 PM         #63
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
photoshop

06-26-2006, 03:21 PM         #64
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im in the gunit section cuz there is NO Game section..
so ur telling me if there was a game section u wud post there 24/7 riding his d*ck too??? hahaha
And im in the rnb section to.. I dont like those dipset n*ggas and those other section so whats your point bi*ch... The other reason is to sonn f*g**ts like you
u come here to sonn f*g**ts? how does posting pictures of men in thongs and making stupid comments that only make urself look like a clown son ppl?? wow this is proof ur a loser, u 'attempt' to son ppl on the internet for fun, get a life u nerd
Im not the one making 15 threads about 'i hate gunit and all thats sh*t' .. thats pathetic, you just exposed yourself by making those threads that you got a lot of free time -> you dont have a life..
wen have i made 15 threads saying i hate gunit???? stop with the ducktales u jive turkey
Talking about what games cd has to do with this... If i was a gunit d*ckryder, then i would not listin to d-block n*ggas/game/fat joe etc.. But I do.. BUT YOU dont listin to gunit but listin to game? ISNT THAT d*ckRYDING YOU MOFO..
hahahah u listen to fat joe??? ahhahaha u sonned urself badly
and u jus said i dont listen to gunit but listen to game.. um didnt i say they were both weak in my last post.. , retard..
Now you dont like that game is exposed.. If it was 50 with the stripper pic, ill bet you be proppin me for weeks..
:sleepy: :sleepy: more pathetic attempts to git at me... why do u think i like game so much??
Dont say that you dont like game, game has beef with gunit and you giving hate in the gunit section.. so dont say you dont like game stupid a.ss bi*ch..
is sum1 catching feelins

06-26-2006, 03:34 PM         #65
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^again, you got a lot of freetime.. look at your post you were half hour busy doing that ..

giving hate to gunit in the gunit section but also hate game doesnt make sense yousa d*ckryding hoe..

ill bet you listenin to hate it or love it right now..

06-26-2006, 04:17 PM         #66
CaliIzBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pathetic making that is super homo, frst of all every one knows it fake, second someone actually searched for a male strippers body to use, mad suspect by threadstarter

06-26-2006, 05:14 PM         #67
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 af_ said
^^again, you got a lot of freetime.. look at your post you were half hour busy doing that ..

giving hate to gunit in the gunit section but also hate game doesnt make sense yousa d*ckryding hoe..

ill bet you listenin to hate it or love it right now..
u say the same thing every post, pathetic piece of sh*t..

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 06-26-2006 at 05:20 PM..

12 years ago '05        #68
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,787 | Props total: 123 123
about to have e-pop offs in this thread

12 years ago '04        #69
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,645 | Props total: 3270 3270
 af_ said
maybe it is, but i wanna ask to game groupies who got all pics of game.. do you got a pic where you see game with this face? (boheima? murdermaze?)
thats what Im sayin....if this is fake...with all these Game d*ckryders on here I thought somebody woulda found the real pic of him makin this face and just dead all this sh*t.....
change of heart
not denying he was a stripper
no proof of photoshopped pic
butterfly tat and cover up
and mufu*kas is still askin "why would you believe that he was a stripper"...then they break down and say "so whats wrong with strippin"...

06-27-2006, 06:05 AM         #70
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said
u say the same thing every post, pathetic piece of sh*t..
cause its the truth

12 years ago '05        #71
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 403 403
game has no facial tatoos, wich means they took an old pic for the photoshop. which I never seen a game pic without facial tattoos. so sh*t is mad suspect. But who cares, Game aint all that, to be gettin all this attention.

06-27-2006, 11:35 AM         #72
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIzBack said
Pathetic making that is super homo, frst of all every one knows it fake, second someone actually searched for a male strippers body to use, mad suspect by threadstarter
yea 4real the threadstarter is a homo

12 years ago '05        #73
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 591 591
man get a life that picture is fake as hell!!!!!!!!!

06-27-2006, 09:22 PM         #74
EggJoke,EggJoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many kids looked in here for a nekkid pic of game instead of to read about beef... is what im wonderin

06-27-2006, 09:55 PM         #75
ShadySoldier10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny but probaly fake

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  56
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
105 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+98online now  51
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+49online now  28
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  15
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
788 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  13
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
212 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+45online now  11
Fortnite makers being sued again, this time by Carlton
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside SMDH: Offset RESPONDS to Layzie Bone on IG Story