Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
theboyflames 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 5 5
pic may be fake, but still funny as hell
 06-24-2006, 03:35 PM         #22
bravesrule  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea thats definately fake...if u think its real, you are a groupie.
 06-24-2006, 03:55 PM         #23
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT

the pic comes from:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga even got a moving gif of the change of heart show with game:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #24
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
oh my god

if this sh*t is real, Game k!ll YOSELF! :hang:

oh sh*t my eyes are still hurting from seein that sh*t

Last edited by Bama Boy; 06-24-2006 at 06:27 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #25
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2433 2433
 Ivo003 said:
I'm going to keep this sh*t simple so maybe you will understand. Game at least should have the butterfly tattoo on his face and I don't see sh*t.
your fu*kin stupid game lately had dat buttafly tat then change it in 2 da la dodgers sign :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 06-24-2006, 08:34 PM         #26
cashcat83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
posted by af :I'm 75% black, 25% dominican, and i'm a hood n*gga, i been in and outta jail/juvie/etc since i was 12, stay off my dik kid, you DO NOT know me
you're a fool, i did a 1000 things for every time i got caught, you kids don't know me, you don't know my life or the sh*t i been through, talkin about i dropped out of school, i got kicked out half way through the year in 7th and 8th grade, i was locked up for half of my 9th grade school year, i got sentenced 2 years of probation when i was 11, come on now, you kids don't know me or the struggles me and my family been through, so don't ever speak on it, just stay in ya place,

LOLOLOLOLOL :applause: af = internet gangtsa, n*gga please u think a real n*gga gon give a fuk bout how much sh*t u been thru pus*y boy, stop rappin fuk boy and surf the web like a geek u iz pus*y. 305 bi*ch

Last edited by cashcat83; 06-24-2006 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: fix quote
 11 years ago '06        #27
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
^^ holy sh*t, r u kidding me? that sh*t is from his signature, Dblockallday said that. hes clownin him. holysh*t it even says that dblockallday said it in his sig. k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Ivo003 said:
I'm going to keep this sh*t simple so maybe you will understand. Game at least should have the butterfly tattoo on his face and I don't see sh*t.
you're like 12 and didnt start listening to rap until after Game was kicked from G-Unit huh? he didnt get the gotdamn butterfly tat until after he got kicked from G-Unit k!ll yourself
 11 years ago '06        #29
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
that sh*t is funny
 06-24-2006, 10:18 PM         #30
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously, can we even compare a fake game pic to 50's real homo pics he has taken?
 11 years ago '05        #31
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Ivo003 said:

if game stripped years ago before he was a rapper,and he got this butterfly tattoo like in 06 or late 05 (whenever i really dont care) why should it be on his face when he was shakin his a.ss (should i say no homo there?) but anyways didnt this dude have curly blond hair and a tongue ring? i mean this 50 game internet war seems like it will be waged forever so im not going to get tied up in the whole thing,because to tell you the truth before it was cool to like G Unit,i used to give their mixtapes mad spin they were great rappers IMO and nothing game has released has even been on the same level of rap previous to the whole 50 u a snitch candyshop black wallstreet butterfly tattoo vitamin water campaign. for real,when game started beefin with g unit,even his ability changed a little bit. i mean for a long time his rhyme scheme was the same, name drop at least 25 times a track,reference NWA and come up with sports metaphors all in the same track ALL THE TIME. now its changed slightly because he actually has something to rap about and thats being anti G-unit but since he has declared the rap beef off,he's just making a movie with tyrese and no new music has come out in a long time. ive seen alot of rap come and go,but game is a pretty one dimensional rapper and when i say im a former G-unit fan im talking about everything BEFORE GRODT and if it wasnt for the mixtape sh*t i prolly wouldnt have heard of them previous to the album. all the "freestyles" are classic. It's ok though after game drops that movie i heard 2000 bars is droppin
 11 years ago '04        #32
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
if this is fake....somebody find the real pic this came from...the face looks like a young Game to me....
 06-25-2006, 12:03 AM         #33
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone explain where "Doja" comes from?
 11 years ago '04        #34
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2111 2111
has Game ever denied being a stripper??
 11 years ago '06        #35
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 persuazion said:
has Game ever denied being a stripper??
to be honest i dont think he actually ever came out and said "i was not a stripper" but he has said sh*t like "man, come on thats crazy." or sh*t like that and i actually heard him say one time "i aint even gone respond to that" but lol its funny as fu*k
 06-25-2006, 12:24 AM         #36
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is lame... smh.. get lives ppl
 06-25-2006, 05:01 AM         #37
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashcat83 said:
posted by af :I'm 75% black, 25% dominican, and i'm a hood n*gga, i been in and outta jail/juvie/etc since i was 12, stay off my dik kid, you DO NOT know me
you're a fool, i did a 1000 things for every time i got caught, you kids don't know me, you don't know my life or the sh*t i been through, talkin about i dropped out of school, i got kicked out half way through the year in 7th and 8th grade, i was locked up for half of my 9th grade school year, i got sentenced 2 years of probation when i was 11, come on now, you kids don't know me or the struggles me and my family been through, so don't ever speak on it, just stay in ya place,

LOLOLOLOLOL :applause: af = internet gangtsa, n*gga please u think a real n*gga gon give a fuk bout how much sh*t u been thru pus*y boy, stop rappin fuk boy and surf the web like a geek u iz pus*y. 305 bi*ch
@ you.. you just exposed yourself that you are the stupidest motherfu*ker around here
 06-25-2006, 05:03 AM         #38
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
this is lame... smh.. get lives ppl
you talking to yourself orr??
 06-25-2006, 05:08 AM         #39
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats wrong with being a stripper???
 06-25-2006, 06:39 AM         #40
deathrowinmate1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not even about the tattos, as u can see it is fake anyone with photoshop can do this gay sh*t. this thing is superimposed, just like those old horror movies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago