Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2006, 01:39 AM         #161
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best hustlers are Chinese. Its a proven fact.
 06-28-2006, 01:43 AM         #162
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
The best hustlers are Chinese. Its a proven fact.
I agree
 06-28-2006, 01:47 AM         #163
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best hustlers are the ones that get up out of a poor place whether black white yellow green blue, and beat the odds and get a fu*king degree. those are the best hustlers. Oprah Winfrey is a hustler, Bill Gates is a hustler. I dont like Jay Z or Diddy but big ups to both of them cause they one of the few SMART rappers. their great great grandkids are going to be rollin in dough. ne 1 that bust they a.ss to get where they are those are hustlers.
 06-28-2006, 01:51 AM         #164
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Blacks better than whites than hustling? ARE YOU fu*kING SERIOUS, all you dudes out there selling drugs, you got to realise the guy at the very top of the drug chain is 99/100 times a WHITE man. I'm not saying that's good, but it speaks numbers about who's the better 'hustler'.

I hate to come off as racist in my posts, but the cold hard truth is everything you're saying is incorrect. On some minority sh*t, if you ever come to England i'd have pakistanie mans wearing pyjamis and cufis chop your balls off and cook them in a curry, son.
so wat does that say? either the government are fu*kin morons who are outsmarted by the man at the top or the government knows who is at the top and lets the white man at the top git away. it has to be 1 of them
 06-28-2006, 01:59 AM         #165
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Indeed but the Chinese are naturally hustlers. Just look through History.
 06-28-2006, 01:59 AM         #166
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
so wat does that say? either the government are fu*kin morons who are outsmarted by the man at the top or the government knows who is at the top and lets the white man at the top git away. it has to be 1 of them
It means the goverment are idiots. People at the top are much harder to put behind bars, for the simple reason they have so much money it's damned near impossibly to catch them out.

You can catch dudes in the hoods selling drugs and that's it, they're behind bars. The people at the top don't go on the streets selling, they sit in there mansions telling dudes to go sell drugs for them, or telling dudes to tell other dudes to tell the dudes at the bottom to move the drugs.

Catching drug lords etc isn't an easy task. Anyone with a brain knows that.
 06-28-2006, 02:16 AM         #167
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
It means the goverment are idiots. People at the top are much harder to put behind bars, for the simple reason they have so much money it's damned near impossibly to catch them out.

You can catch dudes in the hoods selling drugs and that's it, they're behind bars. The people at the top don't go on the streets selling, they sit in there mansions telling dudes to go sell drugs for them, or telling dudes to tell other dudes to tell the dudes at the bottom to move the drugs.

Catching drug lords etc isn't an easy task. Anyone with a brain knows that.
yea how do you know. thats how everybody tries to make it seem with these mafias and italian drug run families or watever. how do you know the government doesnt let the man at the top slide? dont go off what you hear and see. How do YOU know? just askin simple questions
 06-28-2006, 02:27 AM         #168
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
yea how do you know. thats how everybody tries to make it seem with these mafias and italian drug run families or watever. how do you know the government doesnt let the man at the top slide? dont go off what you hear and see. How do YOU know? just askin simple questions
How do i know thats how it works, because you got to be pretty foolish not to run your sh*t carefully at the top. You think these top guys are wreckless idiots. These guys are careful, and i know this... because like myself, they have intelligence.
 06-28-2006, 03:00 AM         #169
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not the point. u didnt answer my question intelligence. i said how do you know the government aint on the man at the top's side
 06-28-2006, 03:52 AM         #170
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
thats not the point. u didnt answer my question intelligence. i said how do you know the government aint on the man at the top's side
Well in MY opinion i don't believe so. But i'm not denieing the fact there is alot of corrupt mans out there
 06-28-2006, 05:24 AM         #171
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prime example of Big Drug Dealers who arent working for the Government, Howard Marks and Phillip Sparrowhawk. Do a google search on them if you dont know who they are but they only dealt with weed

I have no doubt that the government in the US atleast, is behind the bringing in of Heroin and Coke, not all but I bet alot.
 06-28-2006, 07:43 AM         #172
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the biggest hustler is George Bush cuz he got reelected when he shoulda never been president of US in the first place
 06-28-2006, 10:41 AM         #173
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in new jersey and there aint nothing but big drug dealers hear. sopranos is based on REAL sh*t that go on in jersey and i know its mad mafias and sh*t in jerz
 11 years ago '04        #174
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
The entire world is in the controll of a handfull of people. It over extends race, ethnicity, age, etc. But we think we got it all together. I bet most of the gov't is a scharade. Money does big things and with 90% of the wealth in the world being controlled by 1% of the population, you can bet they're gonna do whatever keeps that paper rollin in.
 06-28-2006, 12:57 PM         #175
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man white people need to say sorry to all minorities in general, hell they should say sorry to the whole world!
 11 years ago '05        #176
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Well he was just trying to have people forget his bloodline for what they did in the pass.Personally is i was white and if my ancestors had slaves i would be ashamed.Because what if one day you have a black girlfriend and you meet the family and they ask about yah ancestors.What kinda response is they could of been people that enslaved yours.:/
 06-28-2006, 01:46 PM         #177
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
Black Invention Myths

in reality most "black inventions" were "invented" after already being invented by a white person

so please... just stop
NO SIR WE INVENTED IT AND THEN YA'LL STOLE IT

YA'LL JUST HAD THE MONEY TO BACK IT

IM NOT READING THAT DAMN LINK ITS PROLLY ONE OF YA'LL WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO COVER UP sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #178
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That is a very valid point. I feel you on that. What gets at me is these fools wanting checks. Improving schools, communities, etc...I'm all for it. That should have been done anyway, but a lot of these dudes is like where's my 40 acres. ME ME ME. That's what everyone's arguing about. Fools is like where's my repentance? With the corporations though, it's hard cuz the same coporations that were founded on slavery have been sold and sold again. Bought out, re sold and all over again. So with the exception of a few, the companies aren't even the original ones to begin with. So tryin' to get money from them is never gonna happen.
Yo, i see you're actually sensible. I apologize for getting at you earlier.
 06-28-2006, 01:52 PM         #179
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Basebally, hockey... SMFH, there is only one sport and that's football(soccer). And no black dudes invented that, so sit down trying to get credit for others.
You aren't a survivor or a hustler, you're a teenager whining on a forum about how your race is so worse off. Basically feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm shocked at most of your parents, if i ever had the self feeling sorry for myself attitude in the way i speak and present myself like most of you my dad would knock me the fu*k out for acting like a bi*ch
1. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US INVENTING FOOTBALL<<<< U LOSE

2. FIRST OFF IM NOT FEELIN SORRY FOR MYSELF IM JUST DEFENDING MY RACE BY TELLING THE TRUTH<<<<< U LOSE

3. GOING AGAINST ME U LOSE AUTOMATICALLY
 06-28-2006, 02:27 PM         #180
arrowhead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well gimme my 40 oz and a caddy i mean 40 arces and a mule
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy