Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2006, 08:22 AM         #101
Myelz416 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word...
 06-27-2006, 08:49 AM         #102
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
white people shouldnt apologise for sh*t...they didnt do it...are blacks gonna apologise (genralising the fact that alot of blacks are locked up in prisons, just like blacks think every white person was "for" slavery) for their cousins k!lling someone???...NO

EDIT: i think slavery is wrong....but still i aint gonna apologise for something (NEVER HAPPENED, DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY) that my anscestors done...
yea right. alot of people think slavery is wrong until they're forced to say otherwise
 11 years ago '05        #103
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 BigL139 said:
Aint no need for da white man to feel the least bit sorry....There was work to be done and the whites didnt want to bother with it themselves so they just got some n*ggas to do it for em.....sounds smart to me.....As for African Americans now....you got mexicans who havnt been here for more than ten years and there whole family livin good and you still got the lazy descendant n*ggas of today bi*chin bout inequality when they lazy as fu*k themsleves.......its a damn shame Billl Cosby was right after all :applause:
I HOPE YOU'RE BLACK SAYING THIS DUMB sh*t!
 11 years ago '05        #104
dzuki77 
space
space
 One-O-One said:
They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.
Tell em!
 06-27-2006, 09:28 AM         #105
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
@ this man. Hes a disgrace.

No man should have to apologize for the actions of others, whether they are related to you or not.
Somebody needs to do it...
 06-27-2006, 09:34 AM         #106
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dzuki77 said:
Sometimes i feel like saying that white cats should leave our sh*t alone then and do them. Like these "hiphop loving" white cats on here, they wanna be us when it comes to that but they get mad when they learn our feelings about such issues as oppression, racism and slavery. If you white don't respond to such topics, they are sensitive to us as a people. Go post in "Dipset vs. Rocafella" or go signup on Countrymusic.com
SMFH @ This hypocrite, you aren't forced to live in America. America = White Culture, according to 95% black people on here. So go live in Africa or Jamacia, or Kenya or wherever the hell your ancestors resided.

You can't say "yo dont listen to hip hop cos its black culture" when your living in a white run country.
 11 years ago '05        #107
dzuki77 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
SMFH @ This hypocrite, you aren't forced to live in America. America = White Culture, according to 95% black people on here. So go live in Africa or Jamacia, or Kenya or wherever the hell your ancestors resided.

You can't say "yo dont listen to hip hop cos its black culture" when your living in a white run country.
Read your own sh*t proper and tell me if it's realistic or makes sense. America is white culture (if you say so) but it is Native American's land. No black person ever thinks the white man owns America. They run it, that's for sure but they can't claim it as theirs. So you take your anglo saxon a.ss back to Europe and i'll go to Kenya. STFU

Add.
*Oh, you're in england. So don't speak on american issues you don't understand*

Last edited by dzuki77; 06-27-2006 at 09:41 AM..
 06-27-2006, 11:18 AM         #108
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

you just sonned yourself you dumb fu*k. 1 according to a 100% of black peope we believe America=WHITE CONTROLLED. Why dont you go back to austria or germany or wherever your hitler ancestors resided. who da fu*k cares if its a white run country black people got the biggest influence on the music acting and damn near every culture of america. from hiphop to comedy to rock and roll. you go back to where you came from. no we cant say dont listen to hiphop. we cant say dont sing r and b or rock and roll. we cant say dont rock this its only for blacks cause you can do whatever you want. but admit that the 1s like you that say go back to Africa be the main 1s lovin our sh*t. real recognize real. you need to wake up
 06-27-2006, 11:34 AM         #109
Uncle Jesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
learn how to spell fool

now u bow down
 06-27-2006, 12:07 PM         #110
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was tryna spell right jim bob i would've but i didnt give a fu*k bastard
 06-27-2006, 12:35 PM         #111
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
usa needs to apologize next

followed by reperations for the admitted crime
are you serious? and what is to be given to native americans, who were slaughtered, had their land stolen, and also made into slaves, are they gonna get sh*t? what about the chinese that were forced to work the railroad? or japanese that were put into concentration camps? should germans start giving jews reperations for the hollocaust? get the fu*k outta here

edit:just realized someone posted damn near the exact same thing....oh well

Last edited by Defy; 06-27-2006 at 12:39 PM..
 06-27-2006, 12:36 PM         #112
Uncle Jesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
if i was tryna spell right jim bob i would've but i didnt give a fu*k bastard

go beat ur woman and smoke some crack
 06-27-2006, 01:03 PM         #113
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT YOU MEAN GO BACK TO AFRICA
YA'LL LAZY SONS OF A bi*chES BROUGHT US OVER HERE;WITH FORCE
WE ON THE COME UP
EVERY SPORT IS OURS EXCEPT HOCKEY & BASEBALL WHICH IMO IS A LAZY SPORT(ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SIT THERE AND HIT A BALL WITH A BAT) OTHER SPORTS IS MORE PHYSICAL AND MOST OF THE STARS ARE BLACK AND THEY ARE AN IDOL TO YA'LL IIGHT THATS SPORTS
HIP HOP WHITE SUBURBIA SUPPORTS OUR MUSIC MORE THAN WE DO US BLACKS JUST BOOTLEG IT BECAUSE WE SURVIVORS & HUSTLERS AND PROLLY SELLING IT WHY NOT THE PERSON ALBUM YOU BUYING IS MAKING MILLIONS YA'LL WANNA BE US SO BAD. TOM CRUISE COMES ON BET DOES THE YUNG JOC DANCE THE MOTHERfu*kER STARTS UP BEING A MOTHERfu*kIN EPIDEMIC ALL YOU SEE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHITES HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON(NOT SAYING THAT THEY CAN'T BUT THINK ABOUT IT)

...........SHALL I CONTINUE
 06-27-2006, 01:04 PM         #114
Uncle Jesse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.CARTER said:
WE ON THE COME UP

*laughs and points*
 11 years ago '04        #115
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 9451 9451
 dzuki77 said:
Sometimes i feel like saying that white cats should leave our sh*t alone then and do them. Like these "hiphop loving" white cats on here, they wanna be us when it comes to that but they get mad when they learn our feelings about such issues as oppression, racism and slavery. If you white don't respond to such topics, they are sensitive to us as a people. Go post in "Dipset vs. Rocafella" or go signup on Countrymusic.com
You ignorant F*CK. You act like you damn near mother teresa with all your righteous bullshyt. Just cuz hip hops in my blood don't mean I wanna be your sorry a$$. And cuz every single whit person loves country right? Your racist a.ss is just as bad as any other mufukha sayin go back to Africa or some stupid shyt like that. We're all here. Ever heard of the melting pot? America is made up of many different cultures, heritages, etc. And they all influence eachother. You think any music now days came from one source. NO!!! You are not the first anything. You didn't think of the first anything, and you sure won't be the person to say the first original thought. Realize that skin color doesn't matter. Yes America has a WHITE IDEOLOGY but it's owned by whites. Until you get out of your closed minded mentality racism will never end.

If you look at me and see not a man but a white man, you're racist plain and simple. Same goes for you. If I look at you and can't see just a man, I have to see a black man, then I'm racist. But not everyone is like that. And yes an appology from the gov't would be merited. But as for the check you lookin' for, better learn sooner than later that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
-Real Talk
 06-27-2006, 01:08 PM         #116
Cletus da Nigg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im ashamed to be black
 06-27-2006, 01:09 PM         #117
Defy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saying that hip hop is a black thing is pretty ignorant, considering the best DJs are asian, the best graf writers are white and the best b-boys are latin.

its 2006, fu*k your race
 11 years ago '04        #118
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 9451 9451
 S.CARTER said:
WHAT YOU MEAN GO BACK TO AFRICA
YA'LL LAZY SONS OF A bi*chES BROUGHT US OVER HERE;WITH FORCE
WE ON THE COME UP
EVERY SPORT IS OURS EXCEPT HOCKEY & BASEBALL WHICH IMO IS A LAZY SPORT(ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SIT THERE AND HIT A BALL WITH A BAT) OTHER SPORTS IS MORE PHYSICAL AND MOST OF THE STARS ARE BLACK AND THEY ARE AN IDOL TO YA'LL IIGHT THATS SPORTS
HIP HOP WHITE SUBURBIA SUPPORTS OUR MUSIC MORE THAN WE DO US BLACKS JUST BOOTLEG IT BECAUSE WE SURVIVORS & HUSTLERS AND PROLLY SELLING IT WHY NOT THE PERSON ALBUM YOU BUYING IS MAKING MILLIONS YA'LL WANNA BE US SO BAD. TOM CRUISE COMES ON BET DOES THE YUNG JOC DANCE THE MOTHERfu*kER STARTS UP BEING A MOTHERfu*kIN EPIDEMIC ALL YOU SEE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHITES HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON(NOT SAYING THAT THEY CAN'T BUT THINK ABOUT IT)

...........SHALL I CONTINUE

Cuz all whites wanna be Tom Cruise right? Fukkin' idiot. You're not the sh*t. As I already said in another post, just cuz I listen to rap, say dawg, crib, etc. doesn't mean I wanna be your sorry a$$. And you say hustler like it's a good thing. You proud that you take advantage of other people?
 11 years ago '06        #119
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
But as for the check you lookin' for, better learn sooner than later that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
-Real Talk

But there is slave labor "for free" thats alright :rolleyes:

fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '05        #120
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
...its some racist muhfu*kas in here! Bastards always talking about sh*t they know nothing about...real rap!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy