Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
His family is probably very wealthy and still lives off of slave money. This might have provoked the apology to some effect. Now, America needs to do the same and give us our promised reperations.
 11 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
All that shyt is like saying, I got in a car wreck with your cousin and cuz he's your cousin I owe you money. F*ck outa here
 06-26-2006, 07:40 PM         #83
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should the US government pay up tho? They were never slave owners and they never promised you 40 Acres or whatever. If Bush promises to give the US free health care but doesnt in the time he is in office, does this mean the next president has to do it?
 06-26-2006, 09:00 PM         #84
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pay what u owe
 06-26-2006, 09:02 PM         #85
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mc_breed said:
pay what u owe
But noone in this time made anyonea slave so noone owes anything.
 06-26-2006, 09:07 PM         #86
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
51. Being overbearing or taking advantage of the weak, slaves, wives or animals

Prophet (saw) said, "Allah will torture those who torture people in this world" (Muslim)
 11 years ago '06        #87
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
But noone in this time made anyonea slave so noone owes anything.

please k!ll this broken record

the people who were daughters and sons for generations of slave masters slave owners soak in the benefits from slavery til this current day thats why

Alot of things and people wouldnt be exactly where they are if it wasnt for that
 06-26-2006, 09:51 PM         #88
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
please k!ll this broken record

the people who were daughters and sons for generations of slave masters slave owners soak in the benefits from slavery til this current day thats why

Alot of things and people wouldnt be exactly where they are if it wasnt for that
You need to k!ll this America hates me, lifes so hard record then but we all know that aint gonna happen so

I dont know whether my ancestors were slave owners or not but I reap no benefits in this world.

You're right, you wouldnt be sitting here on a pc with like 100 pairs of AF1s sitting in your closet. Things happen for a reason, no point crying over the past, it gets you no where but stuck in the hole you're in.
 11 years ago '04        #89
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
maybe the guy who was apologizing wasn't right in the head or something, i mean sh*t, it sucks that it happend but neither me or my family had anything to do wit it so i ain't apologizing.
its kinda like saying everyone who is german is a nazi, and hates jews. and she be held responsible for what hitler did....its all stupid sh*t that shouldn't have happened, thats all i can say.

Last edited by DJNocturnal; 06-26-2006 at 10:08 PM..
 06-26-2006, 10:55 PM         #90
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i then heard enough

you know what fu*k every white person that came in here and tried to justify this sh*t
the man did what he wanted to do first off everybody knows racism is still around. the other day i try to go up to this white man to ask him a ? and this bi*ch didn't even acknowledge me but you know what i just laughed it off in his face

and to the dude talkin about what all those white men invented bi*ch dont make me pull some sh*t up for you because most of the sh*t we invented was for survival.....and you know what if it wasn't for us ya'll would've perished...fu*k it look at this site full of black inventors

ya'll forced us into this sh*t ya'll had guns and i dont wanna hear no sh*t about us being lazy....we slaved for ya'll now who's lazy
 11 years ago '04        #91
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 11225 11225
 SkateboardT said:
yeah you guys because every white person living right now enslaved YOU.

were you ever enslaved?...no

did the white people of this generation enslave you or you ancestors?....no

ignorant fu*ks. you don't deserve reparations, that would be taking credit for something that didn't happen to you. you were never enslaved, therfore you are not owed anything.
^^^^

keep believing the white man is the reason you aint sh*t. its ok if you wanna make excuses..
 11 years ago '04        #92
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 One-O-One said:
They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.
native americans got what kinda reparations? your kidding right? you mean blankets with small pox and 40 acres in the middle of no where?

white ppl have fu*ked over lotta different ppl everywhere they tried to settle, with african americans the impact is magnified the most but certain natives were just wiped the fu*k out

props to this guy for doing what he wanted to do though, it weighed on his conscience so he apologized:applause:

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-26-2006 at 11:26 PM..
 06-26-2006, 11:31 PM         #93
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the white people hu called him a disgrace. But naa he aint have to dat. but its funny cuz yall git so emotional lol
 11 years ago '06        #94
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
I accept the apology
 11 years ago '04        #95
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2102 2102
 bangabi*ch said:
I accept the apology
 06-26-2006, 11:59 PM         #96
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k IT I WAS TRYING 2 STAY OUT OF IT BUT UMMMMM YEAH NOTHINGS WRONG WITH HIS APOLOGY IF WHITE AMERICA(WITH AN
EXCEPETION OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF WHITES ITALIANS AND OTHERS THAT CAME 2 AMERICA AFTER SLAVERY THO THEY STILL BENIFITTED FROM THERE SKIN COLOR)WON'T APOLIGIZE fu*k IT THEN AT LEAST THE GOVERMENT CAN....... AND IF YOU ARE OFFEND BY HIM APLOGIZING THEN fu*k OFF.....AS FAR AS REPERATIONS IT'S WELL OVER DUE....YEAH YEAH I KNOW SOME OF U SAY "I DID'NT OWN SLAVES AND YADDA YADDA" WHY SHOULD ANCCESTORS OF THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE GET REPERATIONS. GRANTED YOU WER'NT A SLAVE OWNER BUT IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY BENIFITTED FROM SLAVERY AT ANY TIME........THAN YOUR FAMILY
OWES THE DESCENDANTS OF THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE
REPARTIONS.........PLAIN AND SIMPLE...... AND YES IT WAS PROMISED SO GIVE US WHAT U OWE NOT EXPECTING REPARATIONS FROM "WHITE AMERICA" BUT THE GOVERMENT AND DON'T GIVE ME ANY BULLsh*t ANALOGIES IF YOU DIAGREE...
 06-27-2006, 12:15 AM         #97
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
latino's have been goin thru hell for years...
 06-27-2006, 12:27 AM         #98
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ne thing worst than ne other race that aint white?
 06-27-2006, 12:36 AM         #99
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people shouldnt apologise for sh*t...they didnt do it...are blacks gonna apologise (genralising the fact that alot of blacks are locked up in prisons, just like blacks think every white person was "for" slavery) for their cousins k!lling someone???...NO

EDIT: i think slavery is wrong....but still i aint gonna apologise for something (NEVER HAPPENED, DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY) that my anscestors done...

Last edited by LOCO666; 06-27-2006 at 12:38 AM..
 06-27-2006, 05:17 AM         #100
WhoooKnowz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If another man k!lls someone should you personally apologize for mankind?

If a Black Christian r*pes someone, and you're a Black Christian do you feel responsible for it, and need to apologize? "Oh sh*t, man I'm sorry raping you."

Do you tell people "You're welcome!!!!" when a sports team for your state wins a game, as if you are at all responsible for the win, and deserve credit? No.

Do you take credit for every rap album every made by a black rapper? And if you want to start crediting the affects of race and cultures, maybe you should thank Italian Gangsters for the pressure they put on New York. And how that whole attitude may have transcended into "gangsta" rap.....But it's a really stupid arguement (pointing out, and claiming things to races becuase if you try to personally take credit, then you must also personally accept all the negatives.) All cultures affect each other....

Studios Connect would slavery be better if it was done to white people?

Are you by any chance homos3xual? If not, how do you feel about gays?

For people in favor of reperations. here's a phrase that might help you:

"No one owes you sh*t." Growing up that's what I was told, and it helps me.

You can't blame other people (or every white face) for all your problems or expect handouts.

Last edited by WhoooKnowz; 06-27-2006 at 05:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now