Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2006, 12:45 PM         #61
6ogcali7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
Yes, everything. The atomic bomb, the automobile, the airplane, the train, architecture, classical music, the printing press, the personal computer, the Internet, and the MPC-60 were all invented by black men. Oh wait.
Hip-hop is a predominantly black culture, correct? It steals other people's music at its core, does it not? Does that make it "white"?
Sad to see racism and ignorance disguised as knowledge and truth.
P.S.: I forgot electricity, space shuttles, and television.
Yes your right, you might want to look into that and you will find that a black man did invent most of what you stated. Thank you. I thought black folks where the only ones who studied our history. AND ITS ALL FACTS!!!!
 06-25-2006, 01:42 PM         #62
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel indifferent about the apology cause he didn't do anything, the shadow of slavery is still hear cause the govt. hasn't fully acknowledge it, America traces back alot its traditions during the same period in time.

i ain't worried bout no reparations, slavery erased the cultural identity and history of a whole race of people. theirs other people from different ethnic backgrounds, that can trace their origin way before slavery started. Me I'm living/learning off lessons and events from those 400 plus years, i know nothing else about my ancestors, except a majority of them were slaves.

I know i'm gonna go to grave not knowing where i really come from, sad truth
 06-25-2006, 03:18 PM         #63
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blacks and Jews were the main two races is mass slavery, which are basically the same, Jews (Hebrew Tribe) came from Africa and migrated elsewhere to the promised land (Israel/Jerusalem/Middle East) after Moses/God freed them from Egypt (Africa), next the Africans were enslaved by Europeans, some Spaniards, and Americans, then next the Jews were enslaved by Hitler (Germany/Europeans)...it's a cycle

Blacks (Ideas/Resources) and Jews (Money/Prosperity) have been enslaved since the beginning of time. Real Talk

^^^That was the dude who made that comment about other races being enslaved, as far as this subject I don't really know what to say about it because I don't see the world changing for the better, that wasn't prophecized in the Bible...The only thing that's going to happen in the world's future is more war and corruption, and more Atheist and Lost Souls getting saved....the rapture...the reign of the Antichrist....then the return of Jesus
 06-25-2006, 03:21 PM         #64
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6ogcali7 said:
Yes your right, you might want to look into that and you will find that a black man did invent most of what you stated. Thank you. I thought black folks where the only ones who studied our history. AND ITS ALL FACTS!!!!
You're serious. :banghead:
Let's start from the top.
Atomic bomb: , , , , , , , , , , , , and . Not a single one of those men is black.

Automobile:
, , , . None of those men are black.

Airplane: , . None of those men are black.

Train:
, , , and . None of those men are black.

Architecture:
Since non-black architects outnumber black architects by the dozens, I decided to list the important black architects, just so your ignorant a.ss would stay informed:
, , William Sidney Pittman, , , , and .

Classical Music:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , and . None of those men are black.

Printing Press:
. Not black.

Personal Computer:
, , , and . None of those men are black.

Internet:
, . None of those men are black.

MPC-60/1000/2000/3000:
. Definitely not black.

Electricity:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , and . Of these men, only one is black: Lewis Latimer. His contribution to the world? The air conditioner, the water closet, and early drafts of the telephone. Guess whose company he worked at. A.G. Bell's.

Space Shuttle:
Jury's out on that, all sources point to the fact that industrial contractors developed the shuttle prototype.

Television:
, , and . None of those men are black.

So, in conclusion, out of all the people I listed, only 1.5% of them are black that actually invented something (architecture was a weaksauce argument in the first place). (1/65). And even factoring in Latimer's helpful luxuries, he didn't particularly invent electricity. Therefore, he barely qualifies.
So, now that your supremacist head is out of your a.ss (and 63 minutes of my time was wasted compiling this list), move on.

Last edited by modulatum; 06-25-2006 at 03:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
is this a fu*kin joke?
 06-25-2006, 11:12 PM         #66
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Blacks and Jews were the main two races is mass slavery, which are basically the same, Jews (Hebrew Tribe) came from Africa and migrated elsewhere to the promised land (Israel/Jerusalem/Middle East) after Moses/God freed them from Egypt (Africa), next the Africans were enslaved by Europeans, some Spaniards, and Americans, then next the Jews were enslaved by Hitler (Germany/Europeans)...it's a cycle

Blacks (Ideas/Resources) and Jews (Money/Prosperity) have been enslaved since the beginning of time. Real Talk

Some ignorant sh*t up in here. Just because people come from Africa, it doesnt mean they are Black, especially people from the Saharan part of Africa. Spaniards are Europeans and it was the Nazi party that k!lled the Jews, not Europeans and not Germans. Also the Jews were never enslaved.
 06-25-2006, 11:23 PM         #67
jonsmith 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this slavery apology sh*t is played out...
 06-25-2006, 11:58 PM         #68
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People have o grow up pulling the race card,, no reason actually bulsh*t because most of the slave trade was run threw african tribes capturing other africans and enslaving them.. That is how it was n everything he said is bulsh*t and if u believe it then ur an ignorent piece of sh*t along with him!!

PROP ME I GOT U BACK!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #69
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
umm.. thats moving and all, but thats just how he felt. we will never recieve reparations/apologies from the american goverment. slavery was over 400yrs ago all the slaves are dead who would they pay????

and dont say blacks, because me being a person of color and knowing how we are we would have peeps that dont even have any slave ancestors wanting reparations tell me if im wrong
 11 years ago '04        #70
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
 muscleman_3000 said:
i feel indifferent about the apology cause he didn't do anything, the shadow of slavery is still hear cause the govt. hasn't fully acknowledge it, America traces back alot its traditions during the same period in time.

i ain't worried bout no reparations, slavery erased the cultural identity and history of a whole race of people. theirs other people from different ethnic backgrounds, that can trace their origin way before slavery started. Me I'm living/learning off lessons and events from those 400 plus years, i know nothing else about my ancestors, except a majority of them were slaves.

I know i'm gonna go to grave not knowing where i really come from, sad truth
truth my fam is from LA too and ive only been there once
 06-26-2006, 01:47 AM         #71
A_Vv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since all the blacks who were slaves are dead i think the gov't should at least put a sh*t load of money into poor black communities all over the country and money for education in black communities. cuz u know we never gonna get an apoligy outta them. and people who say the natives got reperations and reserves and land. ur f*cking stupid. natives had a whole country and now they left with a few acres for their tribe. and a reserve is pretty much a ghetto. u dont wanna live there
 11 years ago '04        #72
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2102 2102
well if it makes him feel better then fu*k it...let him say hes sorry all he wants...I myself am white and had nothing to do with slavery so why should I apologize for some sh*t my ancestors might or might not have done...{not every white person believed in slavery}.....thats not going to do any good, I think its one of the most fu*ked up things to happen in history but saying Im sorry wont do anything to fix it....if somebodys ancestors did some fu*ked up sh*t to my family I would not expect them to say there sorry for others actions.....all I can say is I sympathize and I dont agree with anything that those people did.....
 06-26-2006, 02:45 AM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of dumb people in this thread. Why do all American minoritys complain about being dealt a bad hand?

Come to the uk, i guarantee you'll get hand outs, first job picks, free housing, free money etc etc.
 06-26-2006, 02:49 AM         #74
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
while its a great gesture it was inappropriate no body now can make up for what we did back then, ashame we had to be stupid though
 06-26-2006, 02:57 AM         #75
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:
while its a great gesture it was inappropriate no body now can make up for what we did back then, ashame we had to be stupid though
You need to stop thinking like that, the whole 'we' garbage.

We have nothing to do with our ancestors. Truth be told there will be black members on this board who's ancestors sold there own people. They just are to stupid to acknowledge the possibility.
 11 years ago '04        #76
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 11225 11225
SC mad at white people again...

GREAT POST!
 06-26-2006, 06:31 AM         #77
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Alot of dumb people in this thread. Why do all American minoritys complain about being dealt a bad hand?

Come to the uk, i guarantee you'll get hand outs, first job picks, free housing, free money etc etc.
Maybe up north, down here we cant get fu*k all
 11 years ago '04        #78
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 fu*ker said:
So because your great great great great great great grandpa didn't get some money and an apology, that completely justifys hating people who never did a single thing to you?

Yeah....

And i dont mean white americans.

I mean the U.S. Government. They owe..

And unfortunately alotta white americans support the government when it comes to reperations for some odd reason. (Sometimes they are defendin' they're ancestors slave money ) Everytime i debate about reperations, its usually a white person thats hatin'. I cant control that. Sometimes they black or even asian, but they all equally get it from me.

There is no way the U.S. can give every descendant of a slave a check. They made sure they could use that excuse by neva givin' formers slaves they 40 acres and a mule. They waited........and waited....and waited, til everybody DIED. And now they wanna say "Well all the slaves are dead, you arent a slave..why sould i pay u.:rolleyes: ."

What the government should do, is put a ton of money in the black communities and education. Since not too long ago we were gettin' hung for learnin' how to read.

All these muhfu*kas still sayin' a "blacks sold they own people into slavery" bullsh*t need to dead dat, cuz u not gittin' the point. Yeah, thats true. But that does not justify the U.S. governments actions. There were native americans that eradicated they own people to be on the white mans side. Did the US say, "Well ya own people helped murk yall, so why should we give u land....:rolleyes: "???? NO

All africans americans know, is that we where enslaved against or will, brought to america, and worked for hundreds of years for free. And now its present day, n' people like me got last names of the slave masters we where sold to cuz WE DONT KNOW WHERE THE fu*k WE REALLY CAME FROM.

People fail to realize the economic, social, and psycological aftermath of slavery in America.

And i believe anybody dat doesnt believe the U.S. government owes the african american community a ton a $$$ in any way, shape, or form (tax exemptions, land, rebuilding communities, education, etc.), a National Apology and a Thank You for makin' this country as powerful as it is now......Then your a closet racist and there's a cell open for u in hell. period.
 06-26-2006, 04:19 PM         #79
jd_robbins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I guess when were all fu*ked by global warming we wont have to worry about racism cuz were all gonna be fu*kin dead because the human race is a plague to earth
 11 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
A dude said he's sorry. It's his choice. Who the fukk is anybody to tell him he can't. All the people who are pissed off at this are fools who have nothing more to grab onto so they hold on to the grudge. And this "all the whites" garbage isstraigh bs. I'm Italian (otherwise considered white) I live in the US. My great grand parents came over to this country 150yrs ago. 250yrs after the end of slavery. But the people who hold on to the "instilled anger" and say all whites this all whites that need to shut the fukk up. We all agree that slavery was fukked up. ::this is gonna p!ss some people off:: But a large part of the reason racism still exists today is because a select few people of color keep it going through all this "whites owe us" "whites are responsible"

In another thread it was said
"We (Black people) commit so many crimes b/c we're giving back to those who r*ped, stole from, and k!lled our ancestors during slavery. Its inherited anger from those who couldn't do something back then to those who are doing something about it now."

This kind of ignorance doesn't help the problem. All of you dumb a.ss mufukahs arguing about particulars need to back up and take a look at the bigger picture.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now