most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2006, 01:33 PM         #41
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i say is why shouldnt reperations be given?

The allies claimed $33 billion from Germany after World War II. Japanese Americans received an apology from the United States for unjust racial discriminatory treatment during World War II when most of them were interned in concentration camps in the West coast. They also received $1.2 million from the US government as reparation for the 120,000 Japanese Americans who had been interned. Native American Indians as a result of their claim reparations received $1.3 billion and large areas of reserve from the US government.
 06-24-2006, 01:36 PM         #42
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
All i say is why shouldnt reperations be given?

The allies claimed $33 billion from Germany after World War II. Japanese Americans received an apology from the United States for unjust racial discriminatory treatment during World War II when most of them were interned in concentration camps in the West coast. They also received $1.2 million from the US government as reparation for the 120,000 Japanese Americans who had been interned. Native American Indians as a result of their claim reparations received $1.3 billion and large areas of reserve from the US government.
The government can do that, no problem. They've got enough money to land each descendant of a slave family anywhere from 10-50 grand.
What I don't take a liking to is the mentality that every white person owes every black person (especially in America) something. Thinking a white person is related to a slave owner is as ignorant as calling a black man African-American.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I dont hold the white people of this generation responsible for the devilish actions of those before them. That's like my generation taking credit for the civil rights movement
 06-24-2006, 01:56 PM         #44
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Qur’an does not explicitly condemn slavery or attempt to abolish it. Nonetheless, it does provide a number of regulations designed to ameliorate the situation of slaves. It recommends freeing slaves, especially “believing” slaves (Q. 2.177)
 06-24-2006, 01:56 PM         #45
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manumission of a slave is required as expiation for certain misdeeds (Q. 4.92; 58.3) and another verse states that masters should allow slaves to purchase their own freedom (Q. 24.33).
 06-24-2006, 02:02 PM         #46
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

Your not an Imam are you?
 06-24-2006, 02:10 PM         #47
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah yes i am

Last edited by Imam Aladdin; 06-24-2006 at 02:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #48
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
lol @ StudiosConnect' probably gonna end up having a white baby momma.
 11 years ago '05        #49
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 tweedle- said:
@ this man. Hes a disgrace.

No man should have to apologize for the actions of others, whether they are related to you or not.
he felt he had to so let him,nobody asked you to apologize for anything youve done,nor did you aplogize when you didnt feel you should,so lets hold the negativity and not turn this thread into something it wasnt meant to be
 11 years ago '05        #50
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 GrownMan said:
How bout we apologize to the Native Americans too.........
sh*t if you can find a large gathering of native americans i say they should get theirs as well...

i just cant believe how long ethnocentrism/racism has been around and how much longer it will last. It spans from the most primitive areas all the way to dinner tables in the upper crust. it plagues people of all walks of life and has been around as long as there has been life. It's ugly enough to snuff out existence and the feelings from it can incite anger,fear,weakness,jealousy,and rage....some people run from it while others embrace it with open arms,it's truly an interesting subject,but its like you can never study it as a third party because youll read or see material that drags you out of the onlooker or researcher status and p!ss you off enough to the point to where you feel you need to participate either for or against it. and if you ask me,EVERYONE got the sh*tty end of the stick on this subject,blacks,irish,jews,indians and so on.. i just hate the way its allowed to consume so much it makes people paranoid and stuff...oh well

Last edited by Rapjunkie; 06-24-2006 at 02:28 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #51
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
First of all, the only reason you brought this up was cuz it was about 2 dumb white men who think they should apologize for sh*t they never took part in and that gets your d*ck hard.

A. Because you're racist.

B. Because you're racist.

...and it's just a coincidence it's race related too right? I find that kinda funny considering the only time you say a word on this forum is to talk sh*t about whites and here you are posting an article that depicts modern day whites as guilty of slavery. Cut the crap. Oh you didn't have an alterior motive at all did you:rolleyes:

And, you've proven that countless amounts of times throughout the board. Or maybe you don't remember....

Jun 12 - Black child... 06-15-2006 05:48 PM StudiosConnect' ORIGNAL MAN... BLACK MAN... glad I dont get skin cancer walkin in the sun the giver of life.

Attacking you? you call that post attacking you? take a good look at the racist a.ss rep you sent me, then tell me I'm the one who attacked you.

It's one thing to be an idiot but to agree with one, is probably even worse.
lol another fake victim sh*t is crazy white males I know you love the hip hop music we created but understand we love pride in ourself and black pride isnt racist... Me telling you Im glad I dont get sunburn skin cancer in the sun ISNT RACIST your a fake victim. bottom line is your made and release your angry on me cause white people are doing exactly what u dont want them to do.
 06-24-2006, 03:23 PM         #52
Boxden's Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
usa needs to apologize next

followed by reperations for the admitted crime
all of a sudden ur some black power junkie what happened to shoes and urb 1
 11 years ago '06        #53
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Boxden's Legend said:
all of a sudden ur some black power junkie what happened to shoes and urb 1
I dont fu*k with urb1 cause I dont mess with the owner'.... I do fu*k with shoes I only post on uptowns.net for kicks

and yeah black power is good

and on a sidenote the title of this thread is a TYPO I ment to put WHITE MAN ... WHat man sounds sort of worse if you come in and read the topic
 11 years ago '04        #54
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 453 453
Damn, surprised to see this thread filled with so much sh*t..

I think that took a lot of strength for that guy to go through something like that.. To know that someone in your family lineage brought so much hate & corruption to the world..

I know that he did not personally take part in such action, but an apology was definitely a really nice thing to do..

Also, quit with this "every white man should apologize" sh*t unless you put "American" in front of White..

Up here in Canada, we're cool... Multi-culturism at its finest..
 06-25-2006, 03:08 AM         #55
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
lol another fake victim sh*t is crazy white males I know you love the hip hop music we created but understand we love pride in ourself and black pride isnt racist... Me telling you Im glad I dont get sunburn skin cancer in the sun ISNT RACIST your a fake victim. bottom line is your made and release your angry on me cause white people are doing exactly what u dont want them to do.
I'm not angry, nor did I say I was a victim. That would be you. And what the fu*k does rap music have to do with anything? And having pride is one thing....having pride, and putting down another race is something completely different...dumbass. That's what you do.
 06-25-2006, 04:16 AM         #56
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4Chun500 said:
:stupid: : Spoken like a true Chump:finger: :finger: :finger:
Dont be mad at the truth.
 06-25-2006, 04:21 AM         #57
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6ogcali7 said:
At first I wasnt goin to go there, but as I read the post, which I know are mostly from white people, I laugh. You scary a.ss people, you hide behind the emails, and messages talkin all that sh*t, when your favorite rapper is black, ball player, you prob want a black chick, think your hard and that you know hip-hop. All you know how to do is download, cube was right.
If you cant see what slavery did to the black race, or is it you dont want to think that every thing that the white man has came from other race, stolen at that.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY. NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU.
Whos scared? Id tell the exact same thing to any black person. No black person in this time deserves sh*t from anyone else. Noone is denying what white people did to black people wasnt terrible but non of us did and non of you were slaves, stop looking for a hand out and be a man.
 06-25-2006, 04:51 AM         #58
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^

I'm a slave in the black profiling system

wheres my cheque?
 06-25-2006, 06:25 AM         #59
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
^^^^^

I'm a slave in the black profiling system

wheres my cheque?

Right Here

:finger:

If Slavery ended last week, I would be fully supportive in Black people receiving reperations but no slaves are alive today, so you dont deserve sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 BigL139 said:
Aint no need for da white man to feel the least bit sorry....There was work to be done and the whites didnt want to bother with it themselves so they just got some n*ggas to do it for em.....sounds smart to me.....As for African Americans now....you got mexicans who havnt been here for more than ten years and there whole family livin good and you still got the lazy descendant n*ggas of today bi*chin bout inequality when they lazy as fu*k themsleves.......its a damn shame Billl Cosby was right after all :applause:
WOW Your a dumbass mexicans are native to the US. WTF your talking about mexicans only been here 10 years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy