Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 25 25
 StudiosConnect' said:
why do you have to insult me and not stick on topic of the thread?

Im living in 2006 thank you

tell me what I dont know :(
HOW IM GONE TELL YOU WHAT KNOW AND DONT KNOW, I CANT DO THAT, ONLY YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT
 06-24-2006, 11:15 AM         #22
HILBILLY HILY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like to get drunk in my trailer park.
 06-24-2006, 11:17 AM         #23
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

WELP HE'S IN TROUBLE W/HIS RACE NOW

THE REALEST WHITE DUDE i'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE
 06-24-2006, 11:36 AM         #24
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
StudiosConnect, people like you are the reason racism is still here. You need to get off your pitty party and be a fu*kin man. Not to mention I smashed you in our little arguement awhile back.
 11 years ago '06        #25
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
StudiosConnect, people like you are the reason racism is still here. You need to get off your pitty party and be a fu*kin man. Not to mention I smashed you in our little arguement awhile back.

a. whats this have to do with the topic?

b. whats this have to do with the topic

im posting news about a current news related issue

but in return im

a racist / a pitty party'r / and not a man

This is the repeat cycle of I guess a white persons anger when they view things they do not like.... please dont attack me for absolutely no reason sir

is it so hard to stay on topic if u want to attack me private message me

stop the false claimings on me
 11 years ago '05        #26
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
pathetic.
 06-24-2006, 11:59 AM         #27
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:

but in return im

This is the repeat cycle of I guess a white persons anger when they view things they do not like.... please dont attack me for absolutely no reason sir

is it so hard to stay on topic if u want to attack me private message me

stop the false claimings on me

OWN3D
 06-24-2006, 12:00 PM         #28
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
Mike you don't even like jesus
Isa was a prophet how can I not like him

Now go repent
 06-24-2006, 12:08 PM         #29
greedyMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw reperations and black people were and enslaving themselves long before we got there. and yall act like blacks were the only slaves. almost evry race on the planet has been thru some kind of mass slavery. think about that. now this sorry thing is cool and in good heart, but it does absolutley nothing to reapair the damage.
 06-24-2006, 12:12 PM         #30
wesp75pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t now its all starting to happen again but this time the hispanics and latinos are starting to be a target of the white prick racis basterds no offence to most of you who aint racis.
 06-24-2006, 12:19 PM         #31
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How bout we apologize to the Native Americans too.........
 11 years ago '04        #32
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 greedyMC said:
screw reperations and black people were and enslaving themselves long before we got there. and yall act like blacks were the only slaves. almost evry race on the planet has been thru some kind of mass slavery. think about that. now this sorry thing is cool and in good heart, but it does absolutley nothing to reapair the damage.

Yeah, most likely every race has been enslaved.

But African Slavery is the BIGGEST, most BRUTAL, most well known, had the most impact, and we are STILL recovering from it.

African slavery labor money is STILL being spent.

And there is a difference between africans enslaving africans and whites enlaving africans. Muhfu*kas always say dat "blacks had slaves too" bullsh*t n' dont do they research on the different definitions of slavery other cultures have.

America knows what they did. And I think descendants or slave masters, no matter what color they are, and the U.S. government should apologize to black people for all the bullsh*t during slavery and all the bullsh*t after that.

AND they should put billions of dollars (yeah they got that kind of money, if they put it in this foolish war) in black communities and education.

New Orleans should be a multi-billion dollar project to rebuild.
 11 years ago '04        #33
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 GrownMan said:
How bout we apologize to the Native Americans too.........

They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.

Last edited by One-O-One; 06-24-2006 at 12:41 PM..
 06-24-2006, 12:42 PM         #34
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:

First of all, the only reason you brought this up was cuz it was about 2 dumb white men who think they should apologize for sh*t they never took part in and that gets your d*ck hard.

A. Because you're racist.

B. Because you're racist.

...and it's just a coincidence it's race related too right? I find that kinda funny considering the only time you say a word on this forum is to talk sh*t about whites and here you are posting an article that depicts modern day whites as guilty of slavery. Cut the crap. Oh you didn't have an alterior motive at all did you:rolleyes:

but in return im

And, you've proven that countless amounts of times throughout the board. Or maybe you don't remember....

Jun 12 - Black child... 06-15-2006 05:48 PM StudiosConnect' ORIGNAL MAN... BLACK MAN... glad I dont get skin cancer walkin in the sun the giver of life.

Attacking you? you call that post attacking you? take a good look at the racist a.ss rep you sent me, then tell me I'm the one who attacked you.

OWN3D
It's one thing to be an idiot but to agree with one, is probably even worse.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-24-2006 at 01:02 PM..
 06-24-2006, 12:44 PM         #35
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.
So because your great great great great great great grandpa didn't get some money and an apology, that completely justifys hating people who never did a single thing to you?
 06-24-2006, 12:55 PM         #36
BigL139 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will n*ggas learn son......No man in this world owes sh*t to someone else.....life dealt the black race a tough hand.....stop feelin sorry for yourselves and get ya paper up......* stops to puff on silver haze* .........* proceeds to count hundreds*
 06-24-2006, 12:59 PM         #37
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mygangstalean said:
now all we need is every single white person in the world to do the same

followed by reperations
Dumbest sh*t I ever read in my whole life. Just because you're black or even possibly related to a slave family (which at this point in the family tree would invariably qualify you as a freed man) doesn't mean you deserve sh*t. Your ancestors were enslaved, not you. Civil rights already grants pretty much everybody the same opportunities and yet you still think you deserve sh*t? What a load of sh*t. And what's with the "every single white person" BS? As far as I know, it was really mostly early America/Britain that used blacks as major slave labor, labor that other, more enterprising, Africans provided to white businessmen. And if the whole institution of slavery is such a drag, why would there be an option for a slave to buy his freedom? A businessman can, after all, milk the slave labor until their death, getting a lump sum of money doesn't compare to the many times over that sum that a slave will earn his master in his lifetime.

White guilt doesn't equal black progress.

Last edited by modulatum; 06-24-2006 at 01:02 PM..
 06-24-2006, 01:03 PM         #38
6ogcali7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: I just dont think that would ever happen in the USA.
 06-24-2006, 01:13 PM         #39
6ogcali7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first I wasnt goin to go there, but as I read the post, which I know are mostly from white people, I laugh. You scary a.ss people, you hide behind the emails, and messages talkin all that sh*t, when your favorite rapper is black, ball player, you prob want a black chick, think your hard and that you know hip-hop. All you know how to do is download, cube was right.
If you cant see what slavery did to the black race, or is it you dont want to think that every thing that the white man has came from other race, stolen at that.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY. NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU.
 06-24-2006, 01:31 PM         #40
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6ogcali7 said:
If you cant see what slavery did to the black race, or is it you dont want to think that every thing that the white man has came from other race, stolen at that.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY. NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU.
Yes, everything. The atomic bomb, the automobile, the airplane, the train, architecture, classical music, the printing press, the personal computer, the Internet, and the MPC-60 were all invented by black men. Oh wait.
Hip-hop is a predominantly black culture, correct? It steals other people's music at its core, does it not? Does that make it "white"?
Sad to see racism and ignorance disguised as knowledge and truth.
P.S.: I forgot electricity, space shuttles, and television.

Last edited by modulatum; 06-24-2006 at 01:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy