squad up!

Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #26
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
pathetic.

06-24-2006, 10:59 AM         #27
S.CARTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
a. whats this have to do with the topic?

b. whats this have to do with the topic

im posting news about a current news related issue

but in return im

a racist / a pitty party'r / and not a man

This is the repeat cycle of I guess a white persons anger when they view things they do not like.... please dont attack me for absolutely no reason sir

is it so hard to stay on topic if u want to attack me private message me

stop the false claimings on me

OWN3D

06-24-2006, 11:00 AM         #28
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said
Mike you don't even like jesus
Isa was a prophet how can I not like him

Now go repent

06-24-2006, 11:08 AM         #29
greedyMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
screw reperations and black people were and enslaving themselves long before we got there. and yall act like blacks were the only slaves. almost evry race on the planet has been thru some kind of mass slavery. think about that. now this sorry thing is cool and in good heart, but it does absolutley nothing to reapair the damage.

06-24-2006, 11:12 AM         #30
wesp75pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t now its all starting to happen again but this time the hispanics and latinos are starting to be a target of the white prick racis basterds no offence to most of you who aint racis.

06-24-2006, 11:19 AM         #31
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How bout we apologize to the Native Americans too.........

12 years ago '04        #32
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 greedyMC said
screw reperations and black people were and enslaving themselves long before we got there. and yall act like blacks were the only slaves. almost evry race on the planet has been thru some kind of mass slavery. think about that. now this sorry thing is cool and in good heart, but it does absolutley nothing to reapair the damage.

Yeah, most likely every race has been enslaved.

But African Slavery is the BIGGEST, most BRUTAL, most well known, had the most impact, and we are STILL recovering from it.

African slavery labor money is STILL being spent.

And there is a difference between africans enslaving africans and whites enlaving africans. Muhfu*kas always say dat "blacks had slaves too" bullsh*t n' dont do they research on the different definitions of slavery other cultures have.

America knows what they did. And I think descendants or slave masters, no matter what color they are, and the U.S. government should apologize to black people for all the bullsh*t during slavery and all the bullsh*t after that.

AND they should put billions of dollars (yeah they got that kind of money, if they put it in this foolish war) in black communities and education.

New Orleans should be a multi-billion dollar project to rebuild.

12 years ago '04        #33
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 GrownMan said

They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.

Last edited by One-O-One; 06-24-2006 at 11:41 AM..

06-24-2006, 11:42 AM         #34
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
a. whats this have to do with the topic?

b. whats this have to do with the topic
First of all, the only reason you brought this up was cuz it was about 2 dumb white men who think they should apologize for sh*t they never took part in and that gets your d*ck hard.

A. Because you're racist.

B. Because you're racist.

im posting news about a current news related issue
...and it's just a coincidence it's race related too right? I find that kinda funny considering the only time you say a word on this forum is to talk sh*t about whites and here you are posting an article that depicts modern day whites as guilty of slavery. Cut the crap. Oh you didn't have an alterior motive at all did you:rolleyes:

but in return im

a racist / a pitty party'r / and not a man
And, you've proven that countless amounts of times throughout the board. Or maybe you don't remember....

Jun 12 - Black child... 06-15-2006 05:48 PM StudiosConnect' ORIGNAL MAN... BLACK MAN... glad I dont get skin cancer walkin in the sun the giver of life.

This is the repeat cycle of I guess a white persons anger when they view things they do not like.... please dont attack me for absolutely no reason sir
Attacking you? you call that post attacking you? take a good look at the racist a.ss rep you sent me, then tell me I'm the one who attacked you.

OWN3D
It's one thing to be an idiot but to agree with one, is probably even worse.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-24-2006 at 12:02 PM..

06-24-2006, 11:44 AM         #35
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said
They did.

They got reperations too.

So did many Asians.

And the Jews for the Holocaust. Why? The Americans had nothing to do with dat sh*t. Germans owe Jews, not the U.S..... But they got a hook up from the U.S. Government.

Black folks.... Nah we dont get sh*t nor we even get an apology.

And white folks wonder why we madd, n' hold grudges on yall a.sses.
So because your great great great great great great grandpa didn't get some money and an apology, that completely justifys hating people who never did a single thing to you?

06-24-2006, 11:55 AM         #36
BigL139 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will n*ggas learn son......No man in this world owes sh*t to someone else.....life dealt the black race a tough hand.....stop feelin sorry for yourselves and get ya paper up......* stops to puff on silver haze* .........* proceeds to count hundreds*

06-24-2006, 11:59 AM         #37
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mygangstalean said
now all we need is every single white person in the world to do the same

followed by reperations
Dumbest sh*t I ever read in my whole life. Just because you're black or even possibly related to a slave family (which at this point in the family tree would invariably qualify you as a freed man) doesn't mean you deserve sh*t. Your ancestors were enslaved, not you. Civil rights already grants pretty much everybody the same opportunities and yet you still think you deserve sh*t? What a load of sh*t. And what's with the "every single white person" BS? As far as I know, it was really mostly early America/Britain that used blacks as major slave labor, labor that other, more enterprising, Africans provided to white businessmen. And if the whole institution of slavery is such a drag, why would there be an option for a slave to buy his freedom? A businessman can, after all, milk the slave labor until their death, getting a lump sum of money doesn't compare to the many times over that sum that a slave will earn his master in his lifetime.

White guilt doesn't equal black progress.

Last edited by modulatum; 06-24-2006 at 12:02 PM..

06-24-2006, 12:03 PM         #38
6ogcali7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: I just dont think that would ever happen in the USA.

06-24-2006, 12:13 PM         #39
6ogcali7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first I wasnt goin to go there, but as I read the post, which I know are mostly from white people, I laugh. You scary a.ss people, you hide behind the emails, and messages talkin all that sh*t, when your favorite rapper is black, ball player, you prob want a black chick, think your hard and that you know hip-hop. All you know how to do is download, cube was right.
If you cant see what slavery did to the black race, or is it you dont want to think that every thing that the white man has came from other race, stolen at that.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY. NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

06-24-2006, 12:31 PM         #40
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6ogcali7 said
If you cant see what slavery did to the black race, or is it you dont want to think that every thing that the white man has came from other race, stolen at that.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY. NOT WHAT THEY TELL YOU.
Yes, everything. The atomic bomb, the automobile, the airplane, the train, architecture, classical music, the printing press, the personal computer, the Internet, and the MPC-60 were all invented by black men. Oh wait.
Hip-hop is a predominantly black culture, correct? It steals other people's music at its core, does it not? Does that make it "white"?
Sad to see racism and ignorance disguised as knowledge and truth.
P.S.: I forgot electricity, space shuttles, and television.

Last edited by modulatum; 06-24-2006 at 12:34 PM..

06-24-2006, 12:33 PM         #41
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i say is why shouldnt reperations be given?

The allies claimed $33 billion from Germany after World War II. Japanese Americans received an apology from the United States for unjust racial discriminatory treatment during World War II when most of them were interned in concentration camps in the West coast. They also received $1.2 million from the US government as reparation for the 120,000 Japanese Americans who had been interned. Native American Indians as a result of their claim reparations received $1.3 billion and large areas of reserve from the US government.

06-24-2006, 12:36 PM         #42
modulatum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said
All i say is why shouldnt reperations be given?

The allies claimed $33 billion from Germany after World War II. Japanese Americans received an apology from the United States for unjust racial discriminatory treatment during World War II when most of them were interned in concentration camps in the West coast. They also received $1.2 million from the US government as reparation for the 120,000 Japanese Americans who had been interned. Native American Indians as a result of their claim reparations received $1.3 billion and large areas of reserve from the US government.
The government can do that, no problem. They've got enough money to land each descendant of a slave family anywhere from 10-50 grand.
What I don't take a liking to is the mentality that every white person owes every black person (especially in America) something. Thinking a white person is related to a slave owner is as ignorant as calling a black man African-American.

12 years ago '04        #43
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I dont hold the white people of this generation responsible for the devilish actions of those before them. That's like my generation taking credit for the civil rights movement

06-24-2006, 12:56 PM         #44
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Qur’an does not explicitly condemn slavery or attempt to abolish it. Nonetheless, it does provide a number of regulations designed to ameliorate the situation of slaves. It recommends freeing slaves, especially “believing” slaves (Q. 2.177)

06-24-2006, 12:56 PM         #45
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manumission of a slave is required as expiation for certain misdeeds (Q. 4.92; 58.3) and another verse states that masters should allow slaves to purchase their own freedom (Q. 24.33).

06-24-2006, 01:02 PM         #46
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

Your not an Imam are you?

06-24-2006, 01:10 PM         #47
Imam Aladdin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah yes i am

Last edited by Imam Aladdin; 06-24-2006 at 01:14 PM..

12 years ago '04        #48
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,975 | Props total: 3187 3187
lol @ StudiosConnect' probably gonna end up having a white baby momma.

12 years ago '05        #49
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,786 | Props total: 31 31
 tweedle- said
@ this man. Hes a disgrace.

No man should have to apologize for the actions of others, whether they are related to you or not.
he felt he had to so let him,nobody asked you to apologize for anything youve done,nor did you aplogize when you didnt feel you should,so lets hold the negativity and not turn this thread into something it wasnt meant to be

12 years ago '05        #50
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,786 | Props total: 31 31
 GrownMan said
sh*t if you can find a large gathering of native americans i say they should get theirs as well...

i just cant believe how long ethnocentrism/racism has been around and how much longer it will last. It spans from the most primitive areas all the way to dinner tables in the upper crust. it plagues people of all walks of life and has been around as long as there has been life. It's ugly enough to snuff out existence and the feelings from it can incite anger,fear,weakness,jealousy,and rage....some people run from it while others embrace it with open arms,it's truly an interesting subject,but its like you can never study it as a third party because youll read or see material that drags you out of the onlooker or researcher status and p!ss you off enough to the point to where you feel you need to participate either for or against it. and if you ask me,EVERYONE got the sh*tty end of the stick on this subject,blacks,irish,jews,indians and so on.. i just hate the way its allowed to consume so much it makes people paranoid and stuff...oh well

Last edited by Rapjunkie; 06-24-2006 at 01:28 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
 NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
32 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
96 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
24 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
33 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
69 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
16 comments
41 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside She taking a bi-ch's nigga, big booty style
19 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
34 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
20 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
64 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
75 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
5 comments
60 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
154 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
177 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
10 comments
40 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tekashi 6ix9ine & 50 Cent Reunite For Some NY Birthday Vibes
6 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo’s family member confronts Chris Paul’s wife
40 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA "IF YOU FALL DOWN YOUR BROTHER WILL PICK U UP!" - Lebron James
44 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
11 comments
58 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oj DA Juiceman in the studio with MOJO (Gucci manes enemy who got him ..
15 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Flex Luger
2Cold
FreeSmoke
YungVino
Stuart Scott
Mr Scaramucci
Skateboard T
!!!
BLACK FIST
Top 10 most slapped recently
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
uoeno
suavehooper
two-face
CamburyBXGreat
micropave
FreeSmoke
Player2
TommyD

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
330 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
260 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
72 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Ashanti Concert Canceled After Selling Only 24 Tickets