Jun 24 - WHITE MAN APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY ON KNEES

most viewed right now
 57
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 MeyerLansky said:
how doing you?

^^^co-sign^^^
 06-30-2006, 11:23 AM         #202
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know how we can sort this out


on christmas day at 12:00 every white person just says "i'm sorry" even if they dont mean it and everything will be resolved

lets take this to the government
 07-01-2006, 04:16 PM         #203
Fire_Frenzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was their race

but they didn't cause something that happend 400 yrs b4 they were born

y don't they apologize 4 what they are responsible for in the present...
 07-01-2006, 05:03 PM         #204
genovise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to clear a few things up about black people not inventing alot of stuff

Some Inventions Made by Black People

* air conditioning unit: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949
* almanac: Benjamin Banneker; Approx 1791
* auto cut-off switch: Granville T. Woods; January 1,1839
* auto fishing devise: G. Cook; May 30, 1899
* automatic gear shift: Richard Spikes; February 28, 1932
* baby buggy: W.H. Richardson; June 18, 1899
* bicycle frame: L.R. Johnson; Octber 10, 1899
* biscuit cutter: A.P. Ashbourne; November 30, 1875
* blood plasma bag: Charles Drew; Approx. 1945
* cellular phone: Henry T. Sampson; July 6, 1971
* chamber commode: T. Elkins; January 3, 1897
* clothes dryer: G. T. Sampson; June 6, 1862
* curtain rod: S. R. Scratton; November 30, 1889
* curtain rod support: William S. Grant; August 4, 1896
* door knob: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
* door stop: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
* dust pan: Lawrence P. Ray; August 3, 1897
* egg beater: Willie Johnson; February 5, 1884
* electric lampbulb: Lewis Latimer; March 21, 1882
* elevator: Alexander Miles; October 11, 1867
* eye protector: P. Johnson; November 2, 1880
* fire escape ladder: J. W. Winters; May 7, 1878
* fire extinguisher: T. Marshall; October 26, 1872
* folding bed: L. C. Bailey; July 18, 1899
* folding chair: Brody & Surgwar; June 11, 1889
* fountain pen: W. B. Purvis; January 7, 1890
* furniture caster: O. A. Fisher; 1878
* gas mask: Garrett Morgan; October 13, 1914
* golf tee: T. Grant; December 12, 1899
* guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
* hair brush: Lydia O. Newman; November 15,18--
* hand stamp: Walter B. Purvis; February 27, 1883
* horse shoe: J. Ricks; March 30, 1885
* ice cream scooper: A. L. Cralle; February 2, 1897
* improv. sugar making: Norbet Rillieux; December 10, 1846
* insect-destroyer gun: A. C. Richard; February 28, 1899
* ironing board: Sarah Boone; December 30, 1887
* key chain: F. J. Loudin; January 9, 1894
* lantern: Michael C. Harvey; August 19, 1884
* lawn mower: L. A. Burr; May 19, 1889
* lawn sprinkler: J. W. Smith; May 4, 1897
* lemon squeezer: J. Thomas White; December 8, 1893
* lock: W. A. Martin; July 23, 18--
* lubricating cup: Ellijah McCoy; November 15, 1895
* lunch pail: James Robinson; 1887
* mail box: Paul L. Downing; October 27, 1891
* mop: Thomas W. Stewart; June 11, 1893
* motor: Frederick M. Jones; June 27, 1939
* peanut butter: George Washington Carver; 1896
* pencil sharpener: J. L. Love; November 23, 1897
* record player arm: Joseph Hunger d*ckenson January 8, 1819
* refrigerator: J. Standard; June 14, 1891
* riding saddles: W. D. Davis; October 6, 1895
* rolling pin: John W. Reed; 1864
* shampoo headrest: C. O. Bailiff; October 11, 1898
* spark plug: Edmond Berger; February 2, 1839
* stethoscope: Imhotep; Ancient Egypt
* stove: T. A. Carrington; July 25, 1876
* straightening comb: Madam C. J. Walker; Approx 1905
* street sweeper: Charles B. Brooks; March 17, 1890
* phone transmitter: Granville T. Woods; December 2, 1884
* thermostat control: Frederick M. Jones; February 23, 1960
* traffic light: Garrett Morgan; November 20, 1923
* tricycle: M. A. Cherry; May 6, 1886
* typewriter: Burridge & Marshman; April 7, 1885

Other things invented by Blacks People
o Break Dancing
o Chess
o Jazz
o Blues
o Rap
o Reggae, Ska
o Rock and Roll
o Super Water Blaster
o Fiber Optics
o Elvis

Many more inventions were probably created by black people but we werent able to get patents until 1870.
 07-01-2006, 05:06 PM         #205
datCITIKIDtps. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slick 411.....but too damn long.
 07-01-2006, 05:24 PM         #206
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"white people do this...............
black people do that............."
 07-01-2006, 05:27 PM         #207
genovise 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea every race plays a part in some substance lets face it if there was jus one race the world would be dull
 07-01-2006, 05:45 PM         #208
mcnasty81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
a. whats this have to do with the topic?

b. whats this have to do with the topic

im posting news about a current news related issue

but in return im

a racist / a pitty party'r / and not a man

This is the repeat cycle of I guess a white persons anger when they view things they do not like.... please dont attack me for absolutely no reason sir

is it so hard to stay on topic if u want to attack me private message me

stop the false claimings on me
The reason people are hating on you might be a combo of the story with your avatar. Its like a white dude having a KKK pic in his avatar saying White Power. Even though I know you will argue that it isn't.
 11 years ago '05        #209
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 mcnasty81 said:
The reason people are hating on you might be a combo of the story with your avatar. Its like a white dude having a KKK pic in his avatar saying White Power. Even though I know you will argue that it isn't.
well number one i dont think a KKK avatar would have a place on an urban entertainment site. and number 2 the black panthers or anyone that supported the black power movement never lynched white people and stuffed their testicles in their mouth and then set the lifeless bodies on fire,and white people were never in the constitution as 3/5's a person. but i suppose youre going to say thats neither here nor there.

and another thing too,i like how the door knob and the door stop were invented the same day by the same person nonetheless,but the tin can and the tin can opener were invented 50 years apart
 07-02-2006, 05:47 AM         #210
mcnasty81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
well number one i dont think a KKK avatar would have a place on an urban entertainment site. and number 2 the black panthers or anyone that supported the black power movement never lynched white people and stuffed their testicles in their mouth and then set the lifeless bodies on fire,and white people were never in the constitution as 3/5's a person. but i suppose youre going to say thats neither here nor there.

and another thing too,i like how the door knob and the door stop were invented the same day by the same person nonetheless,but the tin can and the tin can opener were invented 50 years apart
the dude wanted to know why people were hating on him. i told him why i thought they were. be easy.
 11 years ago '06        #211
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 mcnasty81 said:
The reason people are hating on you might be a combo of the story with your avatar. Its like a white dude having a KKK pic in his avatar saying White Power. Even though I know you will argue that it isn't.

My Avy has nothing to do with the story, whats next someone posting news about t.i. with a lil flip avy are they gonna get hated on?

 Rapjunkie said:
well number one i dont think a KKK avatar would have a place on an urban entertainment site. and number 2 the black panthers or anyone that supported the black power movement never lynched white people and stuffed their testicles in their mouth and then set the lifeless bodies on fire,and white people were never in the constitution as 3/5's a person. but i suppose youre going to say thats neither here nor there.

basically ^^^^

He aint even coming hard on you but the fact you try to tie in my avy to anything kkk or white power related with the legacy a white power actually did is foolish and a whole lot opposite........... STOP COMPARING LIKE ITS THE SAME GET OVER it
 07-02-2006, 06:42 AM         #212
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deep sh*t
 07-02-2006, 09:33 AM         #213
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is stupidity at it's finest.... Black people should be outraged....

You gonna parade around in chains for a few hours and say you're sorry and it's all supposed to be ok???..... fu*kin apologist idiots.....

Are black people supposed to be like "Thanks! Now we can move on!" Huh???....

This sh*t was selfish and more to serve their own fu*king ego's than to genuinely give a damn.....
 11 years ago '06        #214
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 BaddNewZ said:
This is stupidity at it's finest.... Black people should be outraged....

You gonna parade around in chains for a few hours and say you're sorry and it's all supposed to be ok???..... fu*kin apologist idiots.....

Are black people supposed to be like "Thanks! Now we can move on!" Huh???....

This sh*t was selfish and more to serve their own fu*king ego's than to genuinely give a damn.....

they aint tryna do it to say its okay now... they just feel so much guilt of their ancestors evils way to express their sorrow... on some take it or leave it sh*t I dont care this will make me feel a little better

I aint mad at them but their is more important people who need to admit to the african holocaust and give reperations to attempt to reverse the negative affects of it
 07-08-2006, 09:13 PM         #215
Cletus da Nigg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the other day i begged for a nickle on my knees to a white man


he gave me 1 too
 07-09-2006, 07:32 PM         #216
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how stupid, someone who didnt do something apoligizing to someone who wasnt effected by it... i think ill go get on my knees and apoligize to my next door neighboor for john wilkes booth k!lling abe lincoln, would that be news?
 11 years ago '06        #217
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 DontPushMe said:
how stupid, someone who didnt do something apoligizing to someone who wasnt effected by it... i think ill go get on my knees and apoligize to my next door neighboor for john wilkes booth k!lling abe lincoln, would that be news?

Andrew Hawkins, of Liskeard, Cornwall, is a 37-year-old married father-of-three who runs a youth theatre company and claims to be the sailor's descendent.

"It had always been part of the verbal history of our family, that we were related to Sir John Hawkins.


"When I was a child I was quite pleased to learn of this family link and in Plymouth John Hawkins is a bit of a local hero.

"His picture used to be up in a subway there, along with Plymouth heroes. As a boy I used to be pleased to see it and to think I was related to him."


'Unjustifiable'

But in 2000 Andrew's perspective was forever altered when he learned the truth about his ancestor.

"I heard David Pott, from the Lifeline Expedition, speak in 2000 and he mentioned how Hawkins was the first English slave trader.

"It was a bit of a shock and it really challenged me, particularly because Hawkins named his ships things like Jesus of Lubeck and the Grace of God.



Born Plymouth, 1535
Cousin of Sir Francis Drake
Famed for voyages to West Africa and South America
Trades slaves in the Caribbean in 1562, beginning England's participation in slave trade
Helped f!ght the Spanish Armada in 1588 (Photo: National Maritime Museum)



"That really offended me, particularly the latter name. God's grace has nothing to do with being chained up in the hold of a ship, lying in your own excrement for several months.

"So often things are done in the name of God that are horrific for mankind and I think God would consider what Sir John Hawkins did to be an abomination.

"It's quite shocking that he could think it was justifiable."

Andrew says slavery was never justifiable, even in the 16th Century, when people often say society "didn't know any different".

He says: "We don't try to justify the Jewish Holocaust but this was an African Holocaust.

"We have to face our history and our own personal consequences.
I went to show people that I didn't think what happened was right and not everybody thought it was acceptable."
 07-09-2006, 09:23 PM         #218
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
Andrew Hawkins, of Liskeard, Cornwall, is a 37-year-old married father-of-three who runs a youth theatre company and claims to be the sailor's descendent.

"It had always been part of the verbal history of our family, that we were related to Sir John Hawkins.


"When I was a child I was quite pleased to learn of this family link and in Plymouth John Hawkins is a bit of a local hero.

"His picture used to be up in a subway there, along with Plymouth heroes. As a boy I used to be pleased to see it and to think I was related to him."


'Unjustifiable'

But in 2000 Andrew's perspective was forever altered when he learned the truth about his ancestor.

"I heard David Pott, from the Lifeline Expedition, speak in 2000 and he mentioned how Hawkins was the first English slave trader.

"It was a bit of a shock and it really challenged me, particularly because Hawkins named his ships things like Jesus of Lubeck and the Grace of God.



Born Plymouth, 1535
Cousin of Sir Francis Drake
Famed for voyages to West Africa and South America
Trades slaves in the Caribbean in 1562, beginning England's participation in slave trade
Helped f!ght the Spanish Armada in 1588 (Photo: National Maritime Museum)



"That really offended me, particularly the latter name. God's grace has nothing to do with being chained up in the hold of a ship, lying in your own excrement for several months.

"So often things are done in the name of God that are horrific for mankind and I think God would consider what Sir John Hawkins did to be an abomination.

"It's quite shocking that he could think it was justifiable."

Andrew says slavery was never justifiable, even in the 16th Century, when people often say society "didn't know any different".

He says: "We don't try to justify the Jewish Holocaust but this was an African Holocaust.

"We have to face our history and our own personal consequences.
I went to show people that I didn't think what happened was right and not everybody thought it was acceptable."
so what? if you found out an ancestor of yours that you had previously never heard of, that died 300 years ago k!lled someone, would you go apoligize for it?

this whole thing is retarded
 11 years ago '04        #219
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
wheres my 40 acres and a mule
yeah right the closest that we ever got to that was a 40 and a blunt my friend.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy