Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #121
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
 nc4life said:
his albums dont be that good. i only liked red light district. but as a rapper he's dope
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #122
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 briz 122 said:

Jeezy is dead where he stands, he raps at a 3rd grade level, if that.

True dat. Luda got tha punchlines like a mufukha. And fools can't ignore his longevity. 7 albums deep. I don't know if they all went plat, but I guarantee he got more plat than TI. TI my man, but I think Luda just got the lyrics betta. As for Jeezy...Fool needs to keep trappin'. yea express yo self, but dude better not make a bet on his rap career. YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH yo a$$ back to tha corner. Some fools mentioned Rick Ross. Dude's alright, he got a couple tracks that make ya bob ya head but honestly now, how could he even compare to a vet?
 11 years ago '04        #123
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
compared to hip hop all over the map luda doesnt make the top 10 but he does do his thing in the south
 11 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 selfishpimpin said:
compared to hip hop all over the map luda doesnt make the top 10 but he does do his thing in the south

Who all over the map (still living) would be better?
 11 years ago '06        #125
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 r-dog1116 said:
. Luda goes at T.I. or Jeezy? A day after Ludacris' "War with God' leaked onto the internet, heads are speculating whether he's going at Young Jeezy or T.I. Eyes widened when Luda offered, ""How many times is you gon' rap about bustin' yo gun?/ How many times is you gon' trap without bustin' yo gun?" in the beginning of his second verse. Jeezy and T.I. are believed to be the targets being that they're the trap's premiere's spokesmen. On Rick Ross' "Hustlin" remix, Jeezy ends his verse with "remix still talking white bricks/two million records sold and I'm still talking white sh*t." Meanwhile, Luda could have possibly countered with, "I paid the price and the cost to be the boss so you can rest your mouth/ I'm universal Luda never limits hisself to the South/ I give a damn about your hootin' and hollerin' it ain't botherin' me/I hear you talking but you ain't made it to three." The aforementioned passage features references that could apply to both the Snowman and self-proclaimed king of the south. Who knows? He may be dissing both or maybe just aiming at studio gangsters. Tip and Luda reportedly squashed their feud a while back and there has been no reports of tension between Luda and Jeezy.

Last night during DJ Kay Slay's "Drama Hour" on New York's Hot 97, DTP co-Ceo Jeff Dixon emailed the song to the Drama king. The Harlemite immediately spun it three times. While SOHH NYC strongly believes that the track aims at Tip, there's still no confirmation. DTP reps could not be reached for comments.
He mentions Chingy at first with a whispered "Chingy" in the middle of his first verse and phors at T.I.
 06-28-2006, 05:29 PM         #126
The Hemp Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luda is the best from the south....

red light album is hype
 11 years ago '04        #127
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
I don't think he goin after Jeezy, Jeezy and luda on the same record label
 11 years ago '04        #128
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1041 1041
 nc4life said:
his albums dont be that good. i only liked red light district. but as a rapper he's dope

how the hell could u like red light district over back for the first time or word of mouf? that last album was comercial as hell. "pimpin all over the world"??? austin powers theme music? get the fu*k outta here lol
 11 years ago '05        #129
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
lil wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>luda and the rest of the south.
 11 years ago '04        #130
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3885 3885
 dmunson318 said:
lil wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>luda and the rest of the south.
stop smoking that dro man.. Luda is that n*gga and yall know it. He should be in the top 5. Lyrically nobody can touch him. he's the ultimate mainstream backpacker... Hiphop is luda..

But its true dude can't make a soild album to save his life. Having 4 to 5 tight songs dont' make a tight album.. Yall standards dont' drop alot. He has good songs his albums but a complete album he doesn't have yet. red light district was ok but word of mouth was the sh*t.. His best album by far... TI has got the big head.. and I know the ludamisester was george bushing TI..
 11 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 zhiggeman said:
stop smoking that dro man.. Luda is that n*gga and yall know it. He should be in the top 5. Lyrically nobody can touch him. he's the ultimate mainstream backpacker... Hiphop is luda..

But its true dude can't make a soild album to save his life. Having 4 to 5 tight songs dont' make a tight album.. Yall standards dont' drop alot. He has good songs his albums but a complete album he doesn't have yet. red light district was ok but word of mouth was the sh*t.. His best album by far... TI has got the big head.. and I know the ludamisester was george bushing TI..
UGH Ludamisester.....hahahaha....
 11 years ago '05        #132
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
 John_Dillinga said:
He mentions Chingy at first with a whispered "Chingy" in the middle of his first verse and phors at T.I.
DIDNT HEAR IT

BUT fu*k YALL
JEEZY DAT n*gga
TIP DAT n*gga
LUDA JUST CAN SPIT

fu*k WUT CHA HEARD
 11 years ago '05        #133
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 King Of Da Souf said:
DIDNT HEAR IT
BUT fu*k YALL
JEEZY DAT n*gga
TIP DAT n*gga
LUDA JUST CAN SPIT
fu*k WUT CHA HEARD
??? Its a shame when people look at someones swagger rather then their actual talent
Leave that sh!t for the females
 11 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 CMar22 said:
??? Its a shame when people look at someones swagger rather then their actual talent
Leave that sh!t for the females
co-sign
 11 years ago '05        #135
Killamike504 
space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
 John_Dillinga said:
He didn't say chingy he was talking about how money he got

Luda got twice as much, ya life you can charge it to him *ching*
 11 years ago '06        #136
jwhaley 
space
space
$624 | Props total: 0 0
luda better not be goin at TI! TI straight fu*k him up.
 11 years ago '04        #137
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
is there more than 2 verses? cause the one i have kinda cuts off early it seems?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc