Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2006, 12:54 PM         #101
RookieTraxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda iz a beast... I'll give em top 5 lyricist props... I was feeling dudes music since "FAT RABBIT" on Timbo's 1st solo album... even then i knew this man was gonna do special things... the flow is sick, the word play is on another level... I always look forward to his stuff.
 06-26-2006, 01:00 PM         #102
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luda has always been a lyrical monster.
but if the track was sent to the drama hour, its definately aimed at someone.

anyone remember stomp?
 06-26-2006, 01:07 PM         #103
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. wasn't even supposed to be on the original version of STOMP...he was a DJ add after someone backed out...Luda k!lled T.I. on Stomp
 06-26-2006, 01:10 PM         #104
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"A master in this program - hazing these undergraduates
So pimpin be easy, quit catchin feelings
Cause you worth a couple hundred grand and I'm worth millions
Nobody thinkin bout you, plus your beef ain't legit
SO PLEASE STAY OFF THE T.I.P. OF MY d*ck"
 06-28-2006, 08:39 AM         #105
kyhoopsgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. squashed the beef, but Luda doesn't acknowledge the question anytime it has been asked to him...so many hints at it being T.I. "I'm universal, never limit myself to the South," T.I. only claim to be King of the South...T.I. got dropped from Arista Records in like 2001...Jeezy had had no trouble with Def Jam (LA Reid's) or Bad Boy South...then on Stomp come on...

My deals never get screwed - my contracts practice abstinence
A master in this program - hazing these undergraduates
So pimpin be easy, quit catchin feelings
Cause you worth a couple hundred grand and I'm worth millions
Nobody thinkin bout you, plus your beef ain't legit
SO PLEASE STAY OFF THE T.I.P. OF MY d*ck

Who says old beef can't resurface?
 11 years ago '05        #106
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I like TI & Ludacris, but Please stay off the TIP of my d*ck, that one line pretty much murked him.
 06-28-2006, 10:26 AM         #107
William  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can tell by the responses to this that alot of yaw are soft...

dudes is bringin up Luda's stomp verse... and about how he k!lled T.I.... that was hoe sh*t..... he came in after Tip dropped his verse and spit some hatin sh*t

and the fact of it is, is that.... Tip and Jeezy got da streets...... da streets!!

Luda is bubble gum... his punches are cornball... he got flow but verse for verse.. he aint fu*kin wit Tip... only reason n*ggas aint on his head is because he's Face's artists and Face is respected

n*ggas in Atlanta dont even fu*k wit Luda....

the only thing he can speak on is the money from his albums sales... what stripes you get for that??

"some n*ggas hatin' on the rocks in the rings.. some of um hate cause they'ont think im the king" _T.I
 11 years ago '04        #108
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
He dont want it with the king.I Promise.Or Ricky Ross
 11 years ago '04        #109
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
i still think everything aimed at rick ross
 11 years ago '05        #110
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 William said:

dudes is bringin up Luda's stomp verse... and about how he k!lled T.I.... that was hoe sh*t..... he came in after Tip dropped his verse and spit some hatin sh*t

and the fact of it is, is that.... Tip and Jeezy got da streets...... da streets!!

Luda is bubble gum... his punches are cornball... he got flow but verse for verse.. he aint fu*kin wit Tip... only reason n*ggas aint on his head is because he's Face's artists and Face is respected

the only thing he can speak on is the money from his albums sales... what stripes you get for that??

"some n*ggas hatin' on the rocks in the rings.. some of um hate cause they'ont think im the king" _T.I
Lol @ this n*gga. With his reppin Detroit a.ss...
 11 years ago '04        #111
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
 AbstrakThaPro said:
well, like in round da 55 sec - 1 minute mark, he say CHINGY in da background, ion thank the whole diss is aimed at him, but damn sholl the daughter room part...
I posted this a while back
 11 years ago '04        #112
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
remember what Luda had to say bout T.I on that stomp joint they did with Young Buck
 06-28-2006, 02:29 PM         #113
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
his albums are wack

luda = overrated as fu*k
stfu r u fu*king kidding me?

heres my list:

1.) Pac & Biggie
2.) Eminem
3.) Jay-Z
4.) Nas
5.) Ludacris

hes top 5 !!! :finger:
 06-28-2006, 02:30 PM         #114
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
He dont want it with the king.I Promise.Or Ricky Ross
yeah okay, Luda could murder T.I. and Rock Ross, 10x more talent then both of them :finger:
 06-28-2006, 02:32 PM         #115
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 William said:

yeah stfu bi*ch, listen to any of Luda's albums and then listen to a T.I. album, Luda's rhymes r 100x better so fu*k u :finger:
 06-28-2006, 02:47 PM         #116
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are these dudes serious? Luda is one of the sickest rapperz ever.. The only real argument would be between Tip and Luda.. Jeezz is trash.. he phony.. ask a n*gga from Macon what he was doin before he start rappin... and his lyrics are basic. ABC rap.. Luda flow is ridiculous and changes whenever he wants... The dude sells consistently makes great songs and produces classic albums n*ggas can vibe to. Listen to the man's intros.. he starts the sh*t off right. he got some of the sickest punchlines EVER. Yall dudes is some clowns talkin bout he cant fu*k wit Jeezy or T.I. and T.I. is my dude but dont ever mention Luda and Jeezy in the same category.. he got 1 major album. Luda is 7 deep and they all did major numbers.. TIP just had 2 successful albums and he's shown he has longevity but Jeezy is as fly by night as snowman shirts. All you so called rap fans.. yall the cancer that fu*ked the game up listenin to these clowns. step ya rap game up!
 06-28-2006, 02:53 PM         #117
D3KA1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

lmao, ti got those crazy lyrics, luda cant fu*k wtih him [/sarcasm]
 11 years ago '05        #118
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
to each his own..every1 has haters...i just cant understand how people who know nothing about atlanta knows who has the most "RESPECT" or who n*ggas fu*k wit ....imo Ludacris>>>>T.I., Jeezy, Rick Ross.

Just my thoughts
 06-28-2006, 03:54 PM         #119
briz 122  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI has stepped his game up a little bit so another fued with Luda would be interesting, but I still don't think he has much of a chance. TI has a pretty good flow, but can't keep up with Ludacris lyrically.

Jeezy is dead where he stands, he raps at a 3rd grade level, if that.
 11 years ago '05        #120
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Luda is definetly one of the better mainstream rappers out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago