Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 CMar22 said:
So do I. Im a huge underground hip hop head but I still love me some Pac music
YOU BETTER BE A bi*ch SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT
 06-23-2006, 08:42 AM         #82
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
you're gay
 06-23-2006, 12:11 PM         #83
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
Jadakiss>Pac

Big L, Biggie, G Rap, Ra are all GOATS BUT...

AZ bases his career off nas and one hot album 11 years ago

Jadakiss is a commercial flop, sold out and cant sell albums, Strictly For My n*ggaz when pac was still on the 'underground' level sold more than both jadas album, now he has to do songs with paris hilton to eat

Big Pun maybe had better wordplay and flow but he isnt touchin pac on anything else

Kweli? Meh he is good but noway near goat status

Biggie was never on pac's level, always 1 step behind, thats a fact

The rest we can argue about all day but 2pac is top 5 EVER. FACT
1. Why does it matter how many albums Jadakiss sold??? On the mixtape scene he always comes with hot 16s and he had two 4/5 albums..and he is one of my personal favorite rappers to listen to

2. AZ had 1 hot album? Doe or Die, Aziatic, Pieces of a Man and AWOL were all hot to me..Doe or Die is the only classic but just because they werent classics they werent hot? SMH

3. Pac cant touch pun's flow or word play if he tried..

4. Where did i say Kweli was the greatest of all time? I rated him 9th on my list..he is one of my favorite rappers and is real hip hop

5. How is it a fact that biggie was 1 step behind pac? It's called an opinion you fu*king moron..i liked biggie's swagger then pac's get over it..

it isnt a fact that pac is the greatest of all time because most of the things he rapped about hadnt happened yet but were about to happen because he was under the influence of suge knight and acted like an a**hole near the end of his career

he was just another fu*king rapper with a message...i can name about 50 rappers off the top who have messages but no word play or a legitimate argument for being the greatest rapper of all time or even top 10
 06-23-2006, 01:12 PM         #84
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

everything you said is sh*t and I could easily destroy your argument, but I wont. the last paragraphs show you don't even know what the fu*k you are talking about and I could easily destroy that.
 06-23-2006, 01:15 PM         #85
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“Say: We believe In God, and in what Has been revealed to us And what was revealed To Abraham, Ishmael; Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, And in the Books Given to Moses, Jesus, And the Prophets, From their Lord: We make no distinction Between one and another among them, and to God de we submit in Islam.”
 06-23-2006, 01:18 PM         #86
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
^

everything you said is sh*t and I could easily destroy your argument, but I wont. the last paragraphs show you don't even know what the fu*k you are talking about and I could easily destroy that.
LOST
 11 years ago '05        #87
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Rip The Jacker said:
1. Why does it matter how many albums Jadakiss sold??? On the mixtape scene he always comes with hot 16s and he had two 4/5 albums..and he is one of my personal favorite rappers to listen to

2. AZ had 1 hot album? Doe or Die, Aziatic, Pieces of a Man and AWOL were all hot to me..Doe or Die is the only classic but just because they werent classics they werent hot? SMH

3. Pac cant touch pun's flow or word play if he tried..

4. Where did i say Kweli was the greatest of all time? I rated him 9th on my list..he is one of my favorite rappers and is real hip hop

5. How is it a fact that biggie was 1 step behind pac? It's called an opinion you fu*king moron..i liked biggie's swagger then pac's get over it..

it isnt a fact that pac is the greatest of all time because most of the things he rapped about hadnt happened yet but were about to happen because he was under the influence of suge knight and acted like an a**hole near the end of his career

he was just another fu*king rapper with a message...i can name about 50 rappers off the top who have messages but no word play or a legitimate argument for being the greatest rapper of all time or even top 10

you lost saying Jadakiss put out 2 4 star albums & saying you can name 50 rappers off the top of your head with messages but no word play, I'm not saying people have to like Pac because everyone has there opinion but make a legitimate argument & quit trying to find a reason to hate him talking about how he acted at the end of his career we're talking about his music, sh*t if that's the case I don't like Jadakiss cause he had jewelry he didn't pay for & cries about contracts he signed
 06-23-2006, 01:58 PM         #88
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
you lost saying Jadakiss put out 2 4 star albums & saying you can name 50 rappers off the top of your head with messages but no word play, I'm not saying people have to like Pac because everyone has there opinion but make a legitimate argument & quit trying to find a reason to hate him talking about how he acted at the end of his career we're talking about his music, sh*t if that's the case I don't like Jadakiss cause he had jewelry he didn't pay for & cries about contracts he signed

im a pac hater because im not in love with a man i dont even know and a man who never knew i existed?

hes in my top 20

hes just not the greatest of all time or top 10 to me..

you lost when you said i look for reasons to hate on him when i actually do like him but dont d*ckride him

hell you have him in your name
 11 years ago '06        #89
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
^ u lost when u said he was under the influence of Suge because Pac started beefin wit biggie while he was locked up and that's before suge came and bailed him out.

actin like an a**hole? how is f!ghting for the westcoast and tryin to make sure it's an all around even and respect field in hip hop actin like an a**hole. u need to explain that.
 06-23-2006, 03:17 PM         #90
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
^ u lost when u said he was under the influence of Suge because Pac started beefin wit biggie while he was locked up and that's before suge came and bailed him out.

actin like an a**hole? how is f!ghting for the westcoast and tryin to make sure it's an all around even and respect field in hip hop actin like an a**hole. u need to explain that.
yeah pac was bein an a**hole, like how he tried to start sh*t with nas for no reason and then held a grudge against snoop for sayin he has no beef with nas
 06-23-2006, 03:34 PM         #91
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
yeah pac was bein an a**hole, like how he tried to start sh*t with nas for no reason and then held a grudge against snoop for sayin he has no beef with nas
are you the same springwater?

Nas was dissing pac on mixtapes even after pac had previously met him and showed him love. Nas even shot a subliminal on him on it was written. not to mention Nas stole his beat.

He held a slight beef against snoop for going on hot97 and saying he wanted to do songs with Biggie & Puffy. Where did you get Nas from? This shows you don't know what you're always talking about. That's a traitor atttitude. That's no different then Game getting kicked out of G-Unit for talking about wanting to do songs with Kiss, Fat Joe, and Nas while 50 and the rest of G-Unit weren't on the same page with them.

Last edited by Lemmeknow; 06-23-2006 at 03:35 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #92
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3640 3640
Damn i see parents dont monitor their kid's activities, the thread starter needs to be banned from posting in all hip hop sites on the net...........

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 06-23-2006 at 03:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #93
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Would love to give this dude some HATE if I could actually give him any rep!

Last edited by Adam A; 06-23-2006 at 07:49 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #94
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 anynameado said:
YOU BETTER BE A bi*ch SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT
:finger: yeah that kinda sounded wrong but :finger: for taking that sh!t wrong! What you want me to sound even gayer and say "no homo":banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #95
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 MeyerLansky said:
“Say: We believe In God, and in what Has been revealed to us And what was revealed To Abraham, Ishmael; Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, And in the Books Given to Moses, Jesus, And the Prophets, From their Lord: We make no distinction Between one and another among them, and to God de we submit in Islam.”
Only mutha fcka makin some since in this stupid a$$ thread
 06-23-2006, 09:00 PM         #96
tonygee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u a hata pac was the most important thing ever to the rap game nothing or no rapper eclipses what he did for the game dig a 10 foot hole and jump in it...
 11 years ago '05        #97
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Bohemia said:
AZ bases his career off nas and one hot album 11 years ago
AZ = Best rapper alive.

at saying he has one hot album. AZ has more hot albums than Pac.

Aziatic, Doe or Die, 9 Lives, AWOL all all amazing albums.

His new song 'the format' is proof that he is the greatest still living.

Best rapper alive and top 5 ever. fu*k your opinion.
 11 years ago '06        #98
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
AZ=bum

to be among the greatest, u have to fit a certain criteria. AZ is not good for anything. people r just putting him in top 10's because he's underground.
 06-25-2006, 01:37 AM         #99
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have never even heard of AZ until i came to BX. he cant be that good
 11 years ago '05        #100
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 waytoomuch said:
AZ=bum

to be among the greatest, u have to fit a certain criteria. AZ is not good for anything. people r just putting him in top 10's because he's underground.
Ummm no. He's not really even underground. He's a mainstream artist who's never made it.

Care to explain to me this certain criteria? Because I guess amazing albums, great lyricism, great flow and no sales = not allowed to be the greatest to you?
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy