Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 SpringWater said:
heres a strong argument: ur gay

Ladies and gentleman, with that said, I rest my case....Thread Closed
 06-22-2006, 01:24 PM         #62
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said:
How old are you son??? I remember vividly this n*gga getting out of jail, releasing the first rap double cd at approx $25 and outselling the entire fu*kin label of Bad Boy 5million records to 1.5million. The only motherfu*kers who even had the balls to blatantly diss this n*gga and have it mean anything was Mobb Deep and I must admit, although I loved their diss, they really havent been the same since he aired them the fu*k out. In fact, he aired out the entire East Coast by himself...I'm from the East and im not too fu*kin biased to admit that this n*gga crippled NY by himself, it took for him to die for NY to even remotely re-emerge and without all of the attention he gave BIG that sh*t still wouldnt have happened...
I didn't say he wouldn't sell. I said he lyrically couldn't hang with the east coast
 11 years ago '04        #63
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
If dude dont like it he dont like it dont mean that he hatin or dont knoe hip hop thas his opinion deal with it.......I personally kinda see him overrated for tha fact that he is dead so he must be the GOAT thats been goin round since he died....but dude is in my top 5
 06-22-2006, 01:26 PM         #64
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
Jadakiss>Pac

Big L, Biggie, G Rap, Ra are all GOATS BUT...

Big Pun maybe had better wordplay and flow but he isnt touchin pac on anything else

Kweli? Meh he is good but noway near goat status

Biggie was never on pac's level, always 1 step behind, thats a fact

The rest we can argue about all day but 2pac is top 5 EVER. FACT

Big Pun had better wordplay better never better flow, Big Pun's flow sucked!
Big Pun's breath control f*cked up his flow! 2Pac had flow, his delivery and how he rode beats was insane! I'm tired of dudes actin like 2Pac became phenomenal only after his death, his greatness is what lead up to his death! It was the other way around for Biggie! Every other rapper that yall consider GOAT's don't even have big discographies like 2Pac, most of them never dropped a certified, "keyword: CERTIFIED" classic, let along touched the world like 2Pac did when he was alive. 2Pac was loved worldwide, even most New Yorkers loved him even though he had most of these now so-called GOAT "Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas" on hush-hush mode for a minute until his death. 2Pac touched the WORLD, the STREETS, POLITICS, and the HEARTS of women and men everywhere! He had every rapper wanting to be like him. You sit up here and put these rappers above Pac and even they will tell you that he is better than them! So what's your argument now?!

An Example of how much yall hate Pac:

Nas: I mean 2Pac he was great, very deep, I might not ever be able to touch his legacy

2Pac Hater: Naw Nall son you trippin b, you better than Pac!

Nas: No I'm tellin you, I'm not even going to lie God rest the dead and Peace to Afeni Shakur, but Pac had all of the top rappers during his time shook, if you wasn't wit son he destroyed you, if he even felt like you was disrespecting he just went all out and I respect son for that I wish we could've squashed the beef before son passed because we would've made some great songs together

2Pac Hater: But Nas, 2Pac had no punchlines and all I know about him is what the media portrayed him as, "A Thug", I don't even know that the slogan "Thug Life" tattooed on his chest is a acronym for "The Hate You Give Lil Infants fu*ks Everybody" and "n*gga" meant "Never Ignorant Gettin Goals Accomplished", I mean Nas that's alright an all, but he never rapped about how he'll rip the mic to shreds like Rakim & Pun did. Even though 2Pac had multi's from time to time which Biggie never really had, he didn't then have as much money as Jay-Z has now! Also Pac wasn't a faker like the rest of these rappers are claiming they k!ll cops too, he actually k!lled cops, a real emcee isn't violent

@ you 2Pac haters yall arguments suck, and are stale!

Nas, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Big L, Rakim, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, and Big Daddy Kane are all in my top ten, but none of them never ever ever not in a million years could touch Pac, because 2Pac accomplished more in terms politics @ the age of seventeen then they did in their whole life! How can you catch up to a man that's younger than you, that did more than you in less time at a young age in his life, while you both exist at the same time! Yall couldn't compete with him when he was alive so how can you compete when he's dead!

When 2Pac was 17 most of your favorite rappers were in there 20's and mid-20's and have never organized anything political. It not like 2Pac was showing any kind of decline either, he progressed more and more ever year. So if Jay-Z is older than 2Pac and 2Pac was better than Jay-Z and Jay-Z was getting better by the years, and 2Pac was progressing by the years, how could Jay-Z ever catch up?! Think! 2Pac at a young age was doing movies way before 98% of these rappers! Most of the rappers are in their late 30's just now breakin into the movie industry! Cristal, I heard Pac rap about that way before any Emcee! For you cats that don't think Pac was lyrical check out 2Pacalypse Now! Pac is certified by your favorite artists! West, South, Midwest, Eastcost!

Those are just examples like I said before I respect every artist I mentioned just none of them could touch 2Pac, FLAT OUT!

^^^For All that you that don't know, don't try and debate with me about 2Pac until you have seen that movie!
 11 years ago '04        #65
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 crmlbywonder said:
the dumbass threadstarter should b banned
hes entitled to his opinion like you are yours.
 06-22-2006, 01:40 PM         #66
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Big Pun had better wordplay better never better flow, Big Pun's flow sucked!
Big Pun's breath control f*cked up his flow! 2Pac had flow, his delivery and how he rode beats was insane! I'm tired of dudes actin like 2Pac became phenomenal only after his death, his greatness is what lead up to his death! It was the other way around for Biggie! Every other rapper that yall consider GOAT's don't even have big discographies like 2Pac, most of them never dropped a certified, "keyword: CERTIFIED" classic, let along touched the world like 2Pac did when he was alive. 2Pac was loved worldwide, even most New Yorkers loved him even though he had most of these now so-called GOAT "Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas" on hush-hush mode for a minute until his death. 2Pac touched the WORLD, the STREETS, POLITICS, and the HEARTS of women and men everywhere! He had every rapper wanting to be like him. You sit up here and put these rappers above Pac and even they will tell you that he is better than them! So what's your argument now?!

An Example of how much yall hate Pac:

Nas: I mean 2Pac he was great, very deep, I might not ever be able to touch his legacy

2Pac Hater: Naw Nall son you trippin b, you better than Pac!

Nas: No I'm tellin you, I'm not even going to lie God rest the dead and Peace to Afeni Shakur, but Pac had all of the top rappers during his time shook, if you wasn't wit son he destroyed you, if he even felt like you was disrespecting he just went all out and I respect son for that I wish we could've squashed the beef before son passed because we would've made some great songs together

2Pac Hater: But Nas, 2Pac had no punchlines and all I know about him is what the media portrayed him as, "A Thug", I don't even know that the slogan "Thug Life" tattooed on his chest is a acronym for "The Hate You Give Lil Infants fu*ks Everybody" and "n*gga" meant "Never Ignorant Gettin Goals Accomplished", I mean Nas that's alright an all, but he never rapped about how he'll rip the mic to shreds like Rakim & Pun did. Even though 2Pac had multi's from time to time which Biggie never really had, he didn't then have as much money as Jay-Z has now! Also Pac wasn't a faker like the rest of these rappers are claiming they k!ll cops too, he actually k!lled cops, a real emcee isn't violent

@ you 2Pac haters yall arguments suck, and are stale!

Nas, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Big L, Rakim, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, and Big Daddy Kane are all in my top ten, but none of them never ever ever not in a million years could touch Pac, because 2Pac accomplished more in terms politics @ the age of seventeen then they did in their whole life! How can you catch up to a man that's younger than you, that did more than you in less time at a young age in his life, while you both exist at the same time! Yall couldn't compete with him when he was alive so how can you compete when he's dead!

When 2Pac was 17 most of your favorite rappers were in there 20's and mid-20's and have never organized anything political. It not like 2Pac was showing any kind of decline either, he progressed more and more ever year. So if Jay-Z is older than 2Pac and 2Pac was better than Jay-Z and Jay-Z was getting better by the years, and 2Pac was progressing by the years, how could Jay-Z ever catch up?! Think! 2Pac at a young age was doing movies way before 98% of these rappers! Most of the rappers are in their late 30's just now breakin into the movie industry! Cristal, I heard Pac rap about that way before any Emcee! For you cats that don't think Pac was lyrical check out 2Pacalypse Now! Pac is certified by your favorite artists! West, South, Midwest, Eastcost!

Those are just examples like I said before I respect every artist I mentioned just none of them could touch 2Pac, FLAT OUT!

^^^For All that you that don't know, don't try and debate with me about 2Pac until you have seen that movie!
Please tell me you copy and pasted that
 11 years ago '06        #67
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
the Nas dialogue is definitely a copy and paste from interviews. I read some of that Nas stuff somewhere.
 11 years ago '06        #68
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
You haters of Pac hasn't made ONE good point onto why Pac sucks.

Therefore... Ya'll lost...

2pac is one of the greats, rather you like it or not.
 06-22-2006, 03:23 PM         #69
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Izzy Crazy said:
You haters of Pac hasn't made ONE good point onto why Pac sucks.

Therefore... Ya'll lost...

2pac is one of the greats, rather you like it or not.
You stans aint made any points except that ask anyone tupac is the GOAT cause of the influence he has for his great message. So you sayin hes great cause u and other say so.
Here's a good point: shut the hell up and leave my thread forever
 06-22-2006, 04:57 PM         #70
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a punchline is not a metaphor or simile
 06-22-2006, 06:44 PM         #71
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
but what does him beign political have to do with how good his music is. should I call Rev Jesse Jackson the goat cuz he also is political fu*k outta here and I put Pac in my top 10 so im not a hater. It seems liek you think Tupac is the best rapper as a person and not a musician

1ya self
I left it alone. I'm not gonna argue with you because some of you cats are probably some 14 yr. old white kids.
 11 years ago '04        #72
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 581 581
 Bohemia said:
fake that n*gga in your avatar is fake, how was pac fake?
Like that n*gga in ur avitar, He Real in yo fukkin dream ma n*gga cube iz a coward that n*gga got a house with big a.ss gates so noboy can come and get him, but he's suppose ta be so hard, dont get me wrong i like sum of his music but he aint nobody that n*gga iz an actor he played as x*x he's a fukkin f*gget change yo avitar u silly a.ss n*gga..... and your :welcome:

Izent that n*gga Like 41 yearz old

Last edited by thekid504; 06-22-2006 at 06:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #73
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 SpringWater said:
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
u made the thread so do u have those homos3xual desires
 11 years ago '04        #74
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
Your a idiot...and anyone who agrees with you. you just dont understand the depth of his lyrics and the struggle that follows....
 06-22-2006, 07:03 PM         #75
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z sampled 2Pac's record. "Bonnie & Clyde 02" is 2Pac's song "Me & My Girlfriend". From the beat, to the first line on the record that Jay swagger jacked, to the hook.

2Pac-Ambitionz Az A Ridah-"I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

Jay-Z-Some People Hate On-""I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

2Pac-Against All Odds-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

Jay-Z-"Some People Hate On"-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

2Pac-Blasphemy-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z song with RKelly on Best of Both world-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z-Money Over bi*ches- "M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

2Pac-"M.O.B."-"M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

Jay-Z has mentioned Pac's name in records also.

I think he said on "Not Guilty" with R kelly- "B.I.G. is here, it's only in 2Pac covers."

Jay-Z-"I would ask Pac where me and him went wrong."

Jay-Z with RKelly and Lil Kim-"Shake Your Body"-"Got Some 2Pac with me, let's not test my gangsta."
hahahahhahahahhahaha and people still think jay is the best ever
 11 years ago '06        #76
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
Whatz wrong , Why so many pac threads from u ? Stop Hatin

Last edited by Riley Freeman; 06-22-2006 at 07:54 PM..
 06-22-2006, 08:19 PM         #77
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac's the GOAT without comparison. no Nas or Biggie would be the closest. but they aint that close
 11 years ago '05        #78
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 SpringWater said:
Speaking of this, if Pac hadn't got shot I garauntee he'd be in half or less of the top 10 lists that hes in today
Nah... I know hed still be in my top 10. He was probly my favorite rapper when he was alive. I dont count anything besides Makaveli after he died as a 2Pac album since he really didnt put those albums together. If I would count his new stuff he would probly be out my top 10 though cus the postmortum albums are garbage. His body of work before he died is untouchable, nobody's rap catalog compares, ok maybe Outkast but thats it.

Pac was probly the most consistant solo rapper ever.
 11 years ago '05        #79
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Rip The Jacker said:
i enjoy lyrical rappers with metaphors, similies, word play, multi-syllable rhyming and content
So do I. Im a huge underground hip hop head but I still love me some Pac music
 11 years ago '06        #80
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Izzy Crazy said:
^^^^ Point Made. Pac never claimed to be a gangsta. When the white people said "What is this gangster music you do." Pac said, "What's gangster music? I don't do gangsta music... Gangsta music isn't even a genre". His actions proved he was gangsta. Going deep into crip areas when Pac was a blood... Going on TV and preeching his thoughts make him gangsta, so what the fu*k are you talking about, anynaeado???

1. Don't post on the boards again if your replies don't make sense...
2. You made yourself sound dumb...
3. Learn how to spell "Here"... you wrote "Get the fu*k outta hear"... Correct spelling is "Here"....:D
FIRST OF ALL THIS AINT NO ENGLISH CLASS SO I CAN SPELL HERE I EVER I WANT TO IF I WANNA SPELL IT HEAR, I COULD IF I WANNA SPELL IT HERE, I COULD IF I WANNA SPELL IT HIR I COULD, IF I WANNA SPELL IT HEER, I COULD AND WHEN DID PAC SAY THAT,IF YOU READ THAT IN A MAGAZINE THERE LYING, PAC WASNT NO DAMN BLOOD DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR

Last edited by anynameado; 06-23-2006 at 04:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago