Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 12:41 PM         #41
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
LOl at this stupid motherfu*ker!! The original matw was made months ahead of time before Ready 2 DIe. Matw the original lp was about the same sh*t biggie was talking about on ready 2 die and had a more ny feel, but he couldn't drop it without changes because interscope wouldn't allow him because they sounded too much alike and people would think he instead was swagger jacking biggie. 2pac being big's homeboy lended biggie the album and big had picked up alot from that album including concepts. so when it was time for pac to drop his album, he switched it up and made it sound more westcoasts.

please do your homework before fu*kin wit me kid.
Proof?

RTD dropped before MATW
You lost
 06-22-2006, 12:43 PM         #42
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said:
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss
How old are you? because you can't be serious with that top 10. Your top 10is a fu*king joke. And Lol at Jadakiss being in your top 10 when he hasn't even dropped a good album yet. get the fu*k outta here. fake eastcoast cats will always be fake and bias just because pac wasn't screaming Brooklyn.
 11 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
pac is the greatest lyricist of all time. .the greatest poet. .greatest song writer. . and greatest rapper 2pac>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie nas jay-z
 06-22-2006, 12:45 PM         #44
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
Proof?

RTD dropped before MATW
You lost

LemmeKnow said:
LOl at this stupid motherfu*ker!! The original matw was made months ahead of time before Ready 2 DIe. Matw the original lp was about the same sh*t biggie was talking about on ready 2 die and had a more ny feel, but he couldn't drop it without changes because interscope wouldn't allow him because they sounded too much alike and people would think he instead was swagger jacking biggie. 2pac being big's homeboy lended biggie the album and big had picked up alot from that album including concepts. so when it was time for pac to drop his album, he switched it up and made it sound more westcoasts.

please do your homework before fu*kin wit me kid.
obviously you can't read!!
 06-22-2006, 12:46 PM         #45
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
How old are you? because you can't be serious with that top 10. Your top 10is a fu*king joke. And Lol at Jadakiss being in your top 10 when he hasn't even dropped a good album yet. get the fu*k outta here. fake eastcoast cats will always be fake and bias just because pac wasn't screaming Brooklyn.
You just call everyone a stupid kid if they don't have Pac in their top 10. I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night because you're in love with a dead man who never knew you existed.
 11 years ago '05        #46
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
fagwater. . u like the c*ck and just cuz your mom made u eat pus*y and pac made a dear mama song it dont mean u gotta hate on him
 06-22-2006, 12:49 PM         #47
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
fagwater. . u like the c*ck and just cuz your mom made u eat pus*y and pac made a dear mama song it dont mean u gotta hate on him
Dear Mama is one of my favorite Pac songs
U ?
 06-22-2006, 12:50 PM         #48
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said:
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss
Jadakiss>Pac

Big L, Biggie, G Rap, Ra are all GOATS BUT...

AZ bases his career off nas and one hot album 11 years ago

Jadakiss is a commercial flop, sold out and cant sell albums, Strictly For My n*ggaz when pac was still on the 'underground' level sold more than both jadas album, now he has to do songs with paris hilton to eat

Big Pun maybe had better wordplay and flow but he isnt touchin pac on anything else

Kweli? Meh he is good but noway near goat status

Biggie was never on pac's level, always 1 step behind, thats a fact

The rest we can argue about all day but 2pac is top 5 EVER. FACT

Last edited by Bohemia; 06-22-2006 at 12:52 PM..
 06-22-2006, 12:51 PM         #49
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you dudes even know what punchlines are? I never heard a Pac fan discuss punchlines because that was never his game, so quit making stuff up! 2Pac hate threads should be immediately banned!
 06-22-2006, 12:51 PM         #50
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
you're in love with a dead man who never knew you existed.

that's quite ironic considering you've only been here for lets say a month and more than half the topics you made are talking about a dead man.
 06-22-2006, 12:53 PM         #51
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
that's quite ironic considering you've only been here for lets say a month and more than half the topics you made are talking about a dead man.
I've only been here for a week, and I've made several threads, all about different rappers, some rappers more threads than others, and none include me gettin all emotional about them as you have twice in 2 different threads I made about Pac.
 06-22-2006, 01:01 PM         #52
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
I've only been here for a week, and I've made several threads, all about different rappers, some rappers more threads than others, and none include me gettin all emotional about them as you have twice in 2 different threads I made about Pac.
at anyone gettin emotional. unless the text on this damn message board had emotions, I wouldn't be so sure to be calling anyone emotional.

but what I can say about you is that you're a board man. and it's questionable if you even work.
 11 years ago '04        #53
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 Izzy Crazy said:
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...

:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow

STANDING OVATION!!!!!! PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!U GET MY PROPS
 06-22-2006, 01:04 PM         #54
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
at anyone gettin emotional. unless the text on this damn message board had emotions, I wouldn't be so sure to be calling anyone emotional.

but what I can say about you is that you're a board man. and it's questionable if you even work.
im at work :D
 11 years ago '04        #55
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lemmeknow said:

damn that sh*t is so true...
 11 years ago '04        #56
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
If Tupac had continued to rep NY the way he used to or even remotely to the way he repped the West Coast, half of these he wasn't that good of a rapper sh*t wouldnt even exist. Its like if a n*gga aint from New York then NY n*ggaz just cannot accept his ability or cannot accept the fact that you dont have to be from NY to be listed as a top 10 rapper, the sh*t is disgusting...
 06-22-2006, 01:08 PM         #57
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said:
If Tupac had continued to rep NY the way he used to or even remotely to the way he repped the West Coast, half of these he wasn't that good of a rapper sh*t wouldnt even exist. Its like if a n*gga aint from New York then NY n*ggaz just cannot accept his ability or cannot accept the fact that you dont have to be from NY to be listed as a top 10 rapper, the sh*t is disgusting...
If Pac stayed reppin new york and stayed in new york he wouldn't have been considered so great cause so many dudes from new york at that era k!lled him lyrically and lyrics were mad important in new york at one time
 11 years ago '04        #58
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 SpringWater said:
im at work :D

And as far as you're concerned, lets face it, he's not your favorite rapper, but he's millions of other peoples favorite rapper. No, he wasn't the most lyrical, no punch lines dont have sh*t to do with anything. The fact of the matter is that nevertheless, the large majority of people feel as though he's the best and for obvious reasons. One being that 10-20 years down the road, motherfu*kers will still be listening to Tupac because the sh*t he rapped about doesnt fu*king change and he made his music to uplift peoples spirits when their going thru the same bullsh*t day after day, generation after generation. Fact of the matter is that a small proportion of people in their early to mid 20s right now can barely even stand to listen to that sh*t run dmc and them n*ggaz were talking about. And down the line the sh*ts going to be the same for the majority of today's rappers, even your favorite one, true story...So with that said, he's the best to millions of people for a vast combination of reasons and he's not that good to you because he's not as lyrical as others... Come with a stronger argument, in fact, just drop the fu*kin subject, you have your opinion, it just so happens that millions of people dont feel the same way you do, build a bridge and get over it, he was in the game 4 years, dead almost 10 and n*ggaz is still on his d*ck comparing him to muthafu*kaz who been around since his time and still hasnt done sh*t even remotely to what he has accomplished (in life)...

Last edited by thug_poet777; 06-22-2006 at 01:15 PM..
 06-22-2006, 01:18 PM         #59
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said:
And as far as you're concerned, lets face it, he's not your favorite rapper, but he's millions of other peoples favorite rapper. No, he wasn't the most lyrical, no punch lines dont have sh*t to do with anything. The fact of the matter is that nevertheless, the large majority of people feel as though he's the best and for obvious reasons. One being that 10-20 years down the road, motherfu*kers will still be listening to Tupac because the sh*t he rapped about doesnt fu*king change and he made his music to uplift peoples spirits when their going thru the same bullsh*t day after day, generation after generation. Fact of the matter is that a small proportion of people in their early to mid 20s right now can barely even stand to listen to that sh*t run dmc and them n*ggaz were talking about. And down the line the sh*ts going to be the same for the majority of today's rappers, even your favorite one, true story...So with that said, he's the best to millions of people for a vast combination of reasons and he's not that good to you because he's not as lyrical as others... Come with a stronger argument, in fact, just drop the fu*kin subject, you have your opinion, it just so happens that millions of people dont feel the same way you do, build a bridge and get over it, he was in the game 4 years, dead almost 10 and n*ggaz is still on his d*ck comparing him to muthafu*kaz who been around since his time and still hasnt done sh*t even remotely to what he has accomplished (in life)...
heres a strong argument: ur gay
 11 years ago '04        #60
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 SpringWater said:
If Pac stayed reppin new york and stayed in new york he wouldn't have been considered so great cause so many dudes from new york at that era k!lled him lyrically and lyrics were mad important in new york at one time

How old are you son??? I remember vividly this n*gga getting out of jail, releasing the first rap double cd at approx $25 and outselling the entire fu*kin label of Bad Boy 5million records to 1.5million. The only motherfu*kers who even had the balls to blatantly diss this n*gga and have it mean anything was Mobb Deep and I must admit, although I loved their diss, they really havent been the same since he aired them the fu*k out. In fact, he aired out the entire East Coast by himself...I'm from the East and im not too fu*kin biased to admit that this n*gga crippled NY by himself, it took for him to die for NY to even remotely re-emerge and without all of the attention he gave BIG that sh*t still wouldnt have happened...

Last edited by thug_poet777; 06-22-2006 at 01:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy