squad up!

Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
13 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 11:53 AM         #51
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
that's quite ironic considering you've only been here for lets say a month and more than half the topics you made are talking about a dead man.
I've only been here for a week, and I've made several threads, all about different rappers, some rappers more threads than others, and none include me gettin all emotional about them as you have twice in 2 different threads I made about Pac.

06-22-2006, 12:01 PM         #52
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said
I've only been here for a week, and I've made several threads, all about different rappers, some rappers more threads than others, and none include me gettin all emotional about them as you have twice in 2 different threads I made about Pac.
at anyone gettin emotional. unless the text on this damn message board had emotions, I wouldn't be so sure to be calling anyone emotional.

but what I can say about you is that you're a board man. and it's questionable if you even work.

12 years ago '04        #53
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$939 | Props total: 29 29
 Izzy Crazy said
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...

:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow

STANDING OVATION!!!!!! PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!U GET MY PROPS

06-22-2006, 12:04 PM         #54
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
at anyone gettin emotional. unless the text on this damn message board had emotions, I wouldn't be so sure to be calling anyone emotional.

but what I can say about you is that you're a board man. and it's questionable if you even work.
im at work :D

12 years ago '04        #55
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lemmeknow said
How old are you? because you can't be serious with that top 10. Your top 10is a fu*king joke. And Lol at Jadakiss being in your top 10 when he hasn't even dropped a good album yet. get the fu*k outta here. fake eastcoast cats will always be fake and bias just because pac wasn't screaming Brooklyn.

damn that sh*t is so true...

12 years ago '04        #56
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
If Tupac had continued to rep NY the way he used to or even remotely to the way he repped the West Coast, half of these he wasn't that good of a rapper sh*t wouldnt even exist. Its like if a n*gga aint from New York then NY n*ggaz just cannot accept his ability or cannot accept the fact that you dont have to be from NY to be listed as a top 10 rapper, the sh*t is disgusting...

06-22-2006, 12:08 PM         #57
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said
If Tupac had continued to rep NY the way he used to or even remotely to the way he repped the West Coast, half of these he wasn't that good of a rapper sh*t wouldnt even exist. Its like if a n*gga aint from New York then NY n*ggaz just cannot accept his ability or cannot accept the fact that you dont have to be from NY to be listed as a top 10 rapper, the sh*t is disgusting...
If Pac stayed reppin new york and stayed in new york he wouldn't have been considered so great cause so many dudes from new york at that era k!lled him lyrically and lyrics were mad important in new york at one time

12 years ago '04        #58
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 SpringWater said
im at work :D

And as far as you're concerned, lets face it, he's not your favorite rapper, but he's millions of other peoples favorite rapper. No, he wasn't the most lyrical, no punch lines dont have sh*t to do with anything. The fact of the matter is that nevertheless, the large majority of people feel as though he's the best and for obvious reasons. One being that 10-20 years down the road, motherfu*kers will still be listening to Tupac because the sh*t he rapped about doesnt fu*king change and he made his music to uplift peoples spirits when their going thru the same bullsh*t day after day, generation after generation. Fact of the matter is that a small proportion of people in their early to mid 20s right now can barely even stand to listen to that sh*t run dmc and them n*ggaz were talking about. And down the line the sh*ts going to be the same for the majority of today's rappers, even your favorite one, true story...So with that said, he's the best to millions of people for a vast combination of reasons and he's not that good to you because he's not as lyrical as others... Come with a stronger argument, in fact, just drop the fu*kin subject, you have your opinion, it just so happens that millions of people dont feel the same way you do, build a bridge and get over it, he was in the game 4 years, dead almost 10 and n*ggaz is still on his d*ck comparing him to muthafu*kaz who been around since his time and still hasnt done sh*t even remotely to what he has accomplished (in life)...

Last edited by thug_poet777; 06-22-2006 at 12:15 PM..

06-22-2006, 12:18 PM         #59
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said
And as far as you're concerned, lets face it, he's not your favorite rapper, but he's millions of other peoples favorite rapper. No, he wasn't the most lyrical, no punch lines dont have sh*t to do with anything. The fact of the matter is that nevertheless, the large majority of people feel as though he's the best and for obvious reasons. One being that 10-20 years down the road, motherfu*kers will still be listening to Tupac because the sh*t he rapped about doesnt fu*king change and he made his music to uplift peoples spirits when their going thru the same bullsh*t day after day, generation after generation. Fact of the matter is that a small proportion of people in their early to mid 20s right now can barely even stand to listen to that sh*t run dmc and them n*ggaz were talking about. And down the line the sh*ts going to be the same for the majority of today's rappers, even your favorite one, true story...So with that said, he's the best to millions of people for a vast combination of reasons and he's not that good to you because he's not as lyrical as others... Come with a stronger argument, in fact, just drop the fu*kin subject, you have your opinion, it just so happens that millions of people dont feel the same way you do, build a bridge and get over it, he was in the game 4 years, dead almost 10 and n*ggaz is still on his d*ck comparing him to muthafu*kaz who been around since his time and still hasnt done sh*t even remotely to what he has accomplished (in life)...
heres a strong argument: ur gay

12 years ago '04        #60
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 SpringWater said
If Pac stayed reppin new york and stayed in new york he wouldn't have been considered so great cause so many dudes from new york at that era k!lled him lyrically and lyrics were mad important in new york at one time

How old are you son??? I remember vividly this n*gga getting out of jail, releasing the first rap double cd at approx $25 and outselling the entire fu*kin label of Bad Boy 5million records to 1.5million. The only motherfu*kers who even had the balls to blatantly diss this n*gga and have it mean anything was Mobb Deep and I must admit, although I loved their diss, they really havent been the same since he aired them the fu*k out. In fact, he aired out the entire East Coast by himself...I'm from the East and im not too fu*kin biased to admit that this n*gga crippled NY by himself, it took for him to die for NY to even remotely re-emerge and without all of the attention he gave BIG that sh*t still wouldnt have happened...

Last edited by thug_poet777; 06-22-2006 at 12:20 PM..

12 years ago '04        #61
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
 SpringWater said
heres a strong argument: ur gay

Ladies and gentleman, with that said, I rest my case....Thread Closed

06-22-2006, 12:24 PM         #62
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said
How old are you son??? I remember vividly this n*gga getting out of jail, releasing the first rap double cd at approx $25 and outselling the entire fu*kin label of Bad Boy 5million records to 1.5million. The only motherfu*kers who even had the balls to blatantly diss this n*gga and have it mean anything was Mobb Deep and I must admit, although I loved their diss, they really havent been the same since he aired them the fu*k out. In fact, he aired out the entire East Coast by himself...I'm from the East and im not too fu*kin biased to admit that this n*gga crippled NY by himself, it took for him to die for NY to even remotely re-emerge and without all of the attention he gave BIG that sh*t still wouldnt have happened...
I didn't say he wouldn't sell. I said he lyrically couldn't hang with the east coast

12 years ago '04        #63
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 405 405
If dude dont like it he dont like it dont mean that he hatin or dont knoe hip hop thas his opinion deal with it.......I personally kinda see him overrated for tha fact that he is dead so he must be the GOAT thats been goin round since he died....but dude is in my top 5

06-22-2006, 12:26 PM         #64
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said
Jadakiss>Pac

Big L, Biggie, G Rap, Ra are all GOATS BUT...

Big Pun maybe had better wordplay and flow but he isnt touchin pac on anything else

Kweli? Meh he is good but noway near goat status

Biggie was never on pac's level, always 1 step behind, thats a fact

The rest we can argue about all day but 2pac is top 5 EVER. FACT

Big Pun had better wordplay better never better flow, Big Pun's flow sucked!
Big Pun's breath control f*cked up his flow! 2Pac had flow, his delivery and how he rode beats was insane! I'm tired of dudes actin like 2Pac became phenomenal only after his death, his greatness is what lead up to his death! It was the other way around for Biggie! Every other rapper that yall consider GOAT's don't even have big discographies like 2Pac, most of them never dropped a certified, "keyword: CERTIFIED" classic, let along touched the world like 2Pac did when he was alive. 2Pac was loved worldwide, even most New Yorkers loved him even though he had most of these now so-called GOAT "Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas" on hush-hush mode for a minute until his death. 2Pac touched the WORLD, the STREETS, POLITICS, and the HEARTS of women and men everywhere! He had every rapper wanting to be like him. You sit up here and put these rappers above Pac and even they will tell you that he is better than them! So what's your argument now?!

An Example of how much yall hate Pac:

Nas: I mean 2Pac he was great, very deep, I might not ever be able to touch his legacy

2Pac Hater: Naw Nall son you trippin b, you better than Pac!

Nas: No I'm tellin you, I'm not even going to lie God rest the dead and Peace to Afeni Shakur, but Pac had all of the top rappers during his time shook, if you wasn't wit son he destroyed you, if he even felt like you was disrespecting he just went all out and I respect son for that I wish we could've squashed the beef before son passed because we would've made some great songs together

2Pac Hater: But Nas, 2Pac had no punchlines and all I know about him is what the media portrayed him as, "A Thug", I don't even know that the slogan "Thug Life" tattooed on his chest is a acronym for "The Hate You Give Lil Infants fu*ks Everybody" and "n*gga" meant "Never Ignorant Gettin Goals Accomplished", I mean Nas that's alright an all, but he never rapped about how he'll rip the mic to shreds like Rakim & Pun did. Even though 2Pac had multi's from time to time which Biggie never really had, he didn't then have as much money as Jay-Z has now! Also Pac wasn't a faker like the rest of these rappers are claiming they k!ll cops too, he actually k!lled cops, a real emcee isn't violent

@ you 2Pac haters yall arguments suck, and are stale!

Nas, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Big L, Rakim, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, and Big Daddy Kane are all in my top ten, but none of them never ever ever not in a million years could touch Pac, because 2Pac accomplished more in terms politics @ the age of seventeen then they did in their whole life! How can you catch up to a man that's younger than you, that did more than you in less time at a young age in his life, while you both exist at the same time! Yall couldn't compete with him when he was alive so how can you compete when he's dead!

When 2Pac was 17 most of your favorite rappers were in there 20's and mid-20's and have never organized anything political. It not like 2Pac was showing any kind of decline either, he progressed more and more ever year. So if Jay-Z is older than 2Pac and 2Pac was better than Jay-Z and Jay-Z was getting better by the years, and 2Pac was progressing by the years, how could Jay-Z ever catch up?! Think! 2Pac at a young age was doing movies way before 98% of these rappers! Most of the rappers are in their late 30's just now breakin into the movie industry! Cristal, I heard Pac rap about that way before any Emcee! For you cats that don't think Pac was lyrical check out 2Pacalypse Now! Pac is certified by your favorite artists! West, South, Midwest, Eastcost!

Those are just examples like I said before I respect every artist I mentioned just none of them could touch 2Pac, FLAT OUT!

^^^For All that you that don't know, don't try and debate with me about 2Pac until you have seen that movie!

12 years ago '04        #65
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 crmlbywonder said
the dumbass threadstarter should b banned
hes entitled to his opinion like you are yours.

06-22-2006, 12:40 PM         #66
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said
Big Pun had better wordplay better never better flow, Big Pun's flow sucked!
Big Pun's breath control f*cked up his flow! 2Pac had flow, his delivery and how he rode beats was insane! I'm tired of dudes actin like 2Pac became phenomenal only after his death, his greatness is what lead up to his death! It was the other way around for Biggie! Every other rapper that yall consider GOAT's don't even have big discographies like 2Pac, most of them never dropped a certified, "keyword: CERTIFIED" classic, let along touched the world like 2Pac did when he was alive. 2Pac was loved worldwide, even most New Yorkers loved him even though he had most of these now so-called GOAT "Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas" on hush-hush mode for a minute until his death. 2Pac touched the WORLD, the STREETS, POLITICS, and the HEARTS of women and men everywhere! He had every rapper wanting to be like him. You sit up here and put these rappers above Pac and even they will tell you that he is better than them! So what's your argument now?!

An Example of how much yall hate Pac:

Nas: I mean 2Pac he was great, very deep, I might not ever be able to touch his legacy

2Pac Hater: Naw Nall son you trippin b, you better than Pac!

Nas: No I'm tellin you, I'm not even going to lie God rest the dead and Peace to Afeni Shakur, but Pac had all of the top rappers during his time shook, if you wasn't wit son he destroyed you, if he even felt like you was disrespecting he just went all out and I respect son for that I wish we could've squashed the beef before son passed because we would've made some great songs together

2Pac Hater: But Nas, 2Pac had no punchlines and all I know about him is what the media portrayed him as, "A Thug", I don't even know that the slogan "Thug Life" tattooed on his chest is a acronym for "The Hate You Give Lil Infants fu*ks Everybody" and "n*gga" meant "Never Ignorant Gettin Goals Accomplished", I mean Nas that's alright an all, but he never rapped about how he'll rip the mic to shreds like Rakim & Pun did. Even though 2Pac had multi's from time to time which Biggie never really had, he didn't then have as much money as Jay-Z has now! Also Pac wasn't a faker like the rest of these rappers are claiming they k!ll cops too, he actually k!lled cops, a real emcee isn't violent

@ you 2Pac haters yall arguments suck, and are stale!

Nas, Jay-Z, Big Pun, Big L, Rakim, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, and Big Daddy Kane are all in my top ten, but none of them never ever ever not in a million years could touch Pac, because 2Pac accomplished more in terms politics @ the age of seventeen then they did in their whole life! How can you catch up to a man that's younger than you, that did more than you in less time at a young age in his life, while you both exist at the same time! Yall couldn't compete with him when he was alive so how can you compete when he's dead!

When 2Pac was 17 most of your favorite rappers were in there 20's and mid-20's and have never organized anything political. It not like 2Pac was showing any kind of decline either, he progressed more and more ever year. So if Jay-Z is older than 2Pac and 2Pac was better than Jay-Z and Jay-Z was getting better by the years, and 2Pac was progressing by the years, how could Jay-Z ever catch up?! Think! 2Pac at a young age was doing movies way before 98% of these rappers! Most of the rappers are in their late 30's just now breakin into the movie industry! Cristal, I heard Pac rap about that way before any Emcee! For you cats that don't think Pac was lyrical check out 2Pacalypse Now! Pac is certified by your favorite artists! West, South, Midwest, Eastcost!

Those are just examples like I said before I respect every artist I mentioned just none of them could touch 2Pac, FLAT OUT!

^^^For All that you that don't know, don't try and debate with me about 2Pac until you have seen that movie!
Please tell me you copy and pasted that

12 years ago '06        #67
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,930 | Props total: 9459 9459
the Nas dialogue is definitely a copy and paste from interviews. I read some of that Nas stuff somewhere.

12 years ago '06        #68
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
You haters of Pac hasn't made ONE good point onto why Pac sucks.

Therefore... Ya'll lost...

2pac is one of the greats, rather you like it or not.

06-22-2006, 02:23 PM         #69
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Izzy Crazy said
You haters of Pac hasn't made ONE good point onto why Pac sucks.

Therefore... Ya'll lost...

2pac is one of the greats, rather you like it or not.
You stans aint made any points except that ask anyone tupac is the GOAT cause of the influence he has for his great message. So you sayin hes great cause u and other say so.
Here's a good point: shut the hell up and leave my thread forever

06-22-2006, 03:57 PM         #70
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a punchline is not a metaphor or simile

06-22-2006, 05:44 PM         #71
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said
but what does him beign political have to do with how good his music is. should I call Rev Jesse Jackson the goat cuz he also is political fu*k outta here and I put Pac in my top 10 so im not a hater. It seems liek you think Tupac is the best rapper as a person and not a musician

1ya self
I left it alone. I'm not gonna argue with you because some of you cats are probably some 14 yr. old white kids.

12 years ago '04        #72
thekid504 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,920 | Props total: 1066 1066
 Bohemia said
fake that n*gga in your avatar is fake, how was pac fake?
Like that n*gga in ur avitar, He Real in yo fukkin dream ma n*gga cube iz a coward that n*gga got a house with big a.ss gates so noboy can come and get him, but he's suppose ta be so hard, dont get me wrong i like sum of his music but he aint nobody that n*gga iz an actor he played as x*x he's a fukkin f*gget change yo avitar u silly a.ss n*gga..... and your :welcome:

Izent that n*gga Like 41 yearz old

Last edited by thekid504; 06-22-2006 at 05:55 PM..

12 years ago '05        #73
rippac4 
space
space
$14,475 | Props total: 1587 1587
 SpringWater said
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
u made the thread so do u have those homos3xual desires

12 years ago '04        #74
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
Your a idiot...and anyone who agrees with you. you just dont understand the depth of his lyrics and the struggle that follows....

06-22-2006, 06:03 PM         #75
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z sampled 2Pac's record. "Bonnie & Clyde 02" is 2Pac's song "Me & My Girlfriend". From the beat, to the first line on the record that Jay swagger jacked, to the hook.

2Pac-Ambitionz Az A Ridah-"I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

Jay-Z-Some People Hate On-""I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

2Pac-Against All Odds-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

Jay-Z-"Some People Hate On"-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

2Pac-Blasphemy-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z song with RKelly on Best of Both world-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z-Money Over bi*ches- "M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

2Pac-"M.O.B."-"M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

Jay-Z has mentioned Pac's name in records also.

I think he said on "Not Guilty" with R kelly- "B.I.G. is here, it's only in 2Pac covers."

Jay-Z-"I would ask Pac where me and him went wrong."

Jay-Z with RKelly and Lil Kim-"Shake Your Body"-"Got Some 2Pac with me, let's not test my gangsta."
hahahahhahahahhahaha and people still think jay is the best ever

Home      

most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
68 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
28 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
No biodegradable ☣
13 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
82 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
55 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Patriot fans throwing beer on Tyreek Hill...
85 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside These hoes so fake they faking camel t0es
32 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
94 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
48 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson Split, Engagement Called Off
141 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
25 comments
12 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
16 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside music 👎 but she cute tho
18 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Oil could hit $200 'or even double that figure'
24 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside filipino bae 😍
5 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA 'Go ahead, boo me': Jimmy Butler doesn't expect warm welcome from T'Wolves..
8 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Still can't shoot
12 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
67 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wtf Jim Jones (rapper) doing the worst bench press form ever!
43 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Secret Service Says Foiled An Assassination Attempt Against Trump in ..
18 comments
13 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
snaxxx
Bidam7
BLACK FIST
isthistobe
ROD
baddie
skillahmang
THEDONN
thegoldenhero
Yung Dilla
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
CheebaHawk21
Cait
dtdroid
Affectz
Soulo
Take Care
Tooly Da Gawd
Oh_Yea

most viewed right now
online now  54
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
251 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  43
Didnít Know Where Else To Post, But RIP
35 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
123 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Kanye in Uganda dancing like a white man
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
28 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Nipsey Hussle posts $1,000,000 bond for brother
222 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Drake Ethered Push, Ye and his haters with ďNigga, you was in your 20s ..
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy