Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Izzy Crazy said:
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...

:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow
MOST OF THIS sh*t I CAN AGREE WITH, BUT THE PART WHERE YOU SAID PAC WAS IS THE REALEST AND HE A GANGSTA, GET THE fu*k OUT OF HEAR WITH THAT
 11 years ago '06        #22
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Pac never claimed gangsta, but his actions proved more gangsta than anyone in hip hop or the streets period.
 11 years ago '06        #23
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Bohemia said:
This chump is obviously excited as he's just found about the internet

Pac released better albums when he was dead than most rappers who are still alive, pacs posthomous releases (greatest hits, r u still down, until of the time & better dayz) are better better than nas post 1996 IMO

All Eyez On Me, Me against the world and 7 day Theory are 5 mic albums

2pacaplyse now was hot lyrically, influenced most of your political rappers, Strictly for my n*ggaz was a smash hit album when pac was alive

If pac was wack why do Wu-tang, Jay-Z, eminem, nas, dre and scarface all cosign him
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING JAY Z COSIGN PAC THATS A DAMN LIE, JAY Z DONT SAY PAC NAME IN NONE OF HIS RECORDS
 06-22-2006, 12:08 PM         #24
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So if he didn't need punchlines and his fans arent obsessed with punchlines why do they always talk about punchlines?
you moron they're saying hes great cause everyother artist uses punchlines and pac doesnt. if they were obbssesed with punchlines you stupid fu*k they wouldnt like pac.
 11 years ago '06        #25
Unitson 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Honestly if yall think 2pac is the greatest rapper to yall then its ok its your opinion but to tell you the truth he isnt even in my top 10 list

I base rappers off quality music not how much a person recorded, not because they're the most realest rapper out. Not because they influenced millions of other rappers.
If you want to talk about quality of music, then it's obvious you only heard a certain percentage of his music or probably none. Because no other mc in hip hop has the greatest body of work that he has. And I repeat no one has more smash and fire records than 2Pac. And I'm not talking about a count number of songs. I'm talking about fire records. Pac has too many hits and good records for all these rappers combined. A typical NY n*gga like you might not know that because the radio may dictate to you what is hot and what is not. And on hot97, he doesn't get that support from the station or dj's, so the n*gga 2Pac is underrated in NY.
 11 years ago '04        #26
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,142 | Props total: 577 577
They like pac cuz hed had a powerfull impact on how he rapped but he waz betta than big but big waz still sick but he dident haVE A powerfull delevery so thatz y peepz aint feel him so much but peolpe alwayz d*ck ride tha n*gga who starts beef with everybodi (50)(pac) <~~~ yeah dem n*ggaz i like them n*ggaz but not enuf 2 be like dem n*ggaz are tha best if u ask me underground n*ggaz are the best rappers becuz they are so hungry the sh*t they spitt gotta be nuttin but tha rawest sh*t on tha street, rappers grow fond of they material once they get a deal but wind up gettin fu*ked out a bunch of money and heres that beef sh*t all over agin,
 11 years ago '06        #27
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 anynameado said:
MOST OF THIS sh*t I CAN AGREE WITH, BUT THE PART WHERE YOU SAID PAC WAS IS THE REALEST AND HE A GANGSTA, GET THE fu*k OUT OF HEAR WITH THAT

Unitson said:
Pac never claimed gangsta, but his actions proved more gangsta than anyone in hip hop or the streets period.
^^^^ Point Made. Pac never claimed to be a gangsta. When the white people said "What is this gangster music you do." Pac said, "What's gangster music? I don't do gangsta music... Gangsta music isn't even a genre". His actions proved he was gangsta. Going deep into crip areas when Pac was a blood... Going on TV and preeching his thoughts make him gangsta, so what the fu*k are you talking about, anynaeado???

1. Don't post on the boards again if your replies don't make sense...
2. You made yourself sound dumb...
3. Learn how to spell "Here"... you wrote "Get the fu*k outta hear"... Correct spelling is "Here"....:D
 11 years ago '06        #28
Unitson 
space
space
 anynameado said:
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING JAY Z COSIGN PAC THATS A DAMN LIE, JAY Z DONT SAY PAC NAME IN NONE OF HIS RECORDS
Jay-Z sampled 2Pac's record. "Bonnie & Clyde 02" is 2Pac's song "Me & My Girlfriend". From the beat, to the first line on the record that Jay swagger jacked, to the hook.

2Pac-Ambitionz Az A Ridah-"I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

Jay-Z-Some People Hate On-""I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

2Pac-Against All Odds-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

Jay-Z-"Some People Hate On"-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

2Pac-Blasphemy-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z song with RKelly on Best of Both world-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z-Money Over bi*ches- "M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

2Pac-"M.O.B."-"M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

Jay-Z has mentioned Pac's name in records also.

I think he said on "Not Guilty" with R kelly- "B.I.G. is here, it's only in 2Pac covers."

Jay-Z-"I would ask Pac where me and him went wrong."

Jay-Z with RKelly and Lil Kim-"Shake Your Body"-"Got Some 2Pac with me, let's not test my gangsta."

Jay-Z-"Give It To Me"-"Ladies Love Me Long Time Like 2Pac soul."
 11 years ago '06        #29
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
You should be suprised how many NY n*ggaz love the n*gga
anyway my top 10(in no order)

Nas, Redman, Biggie, Jay-z, DMX, Busta, Scarface, Outcast(as a group) hmmm i guess tupac is in my top 10 after all 1
He better be... If you had Biggie in there and not Pac, I would have hated the fu*k outta you.

Point made... Tupac is in your top ten, so everything you wrote in your past post was bullsh*t.

Waste of fu*kin post.
 11 years ago '06        #30
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
Your post is too long to quote ^^^^^ -> Unitson

Preach
 11 years ago '06        #31
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
My n*ggaz... Please admit that Tupac is one of the greats... Whatever you guys post negative about Tupac will be WRONG... WRONG... WRONG!!! Stop the hating you guys are making yourselves sound, so dumb.

Tupac is one of the greatest...

Point Made...

End of Thread

Preach
 11 years ago '04        #32
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
pac iz alright not tha great :sleepy:

They like pac cuz hed had a powerfull impact on how he rapped but he waz betta than big but big waz still sick but he dident haVE A powerfull delevery so thatz y peepz aint feel him so much but peolpe alwayz d*ck ride tha n*gga who starts beef with everybodi (50)(pac) <~~~ yeah dem n*ggaz i like them n*ggaz but not enuf 2 be like dem n*ggaz are tha best if u ask me underground n*ggaz are the best rappers becuz they are so hungry the sh*t they spitt gotta be nuttin but tha rawest sh*t on tha street, rappers grow fond of they material once they get a deal but wind up gettin fu*ked out a bunch of money and heres that beef sh*t all over agin,

Last edited by thekid504; 06-22-2006 at 12:27 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #33
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
Dude had skillz but he's fake
 06-22-2006, 12:29 PM         #34
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekid504 said:
Dude had skillz but he's fake
fake that n*gga in your avatar is fake, how was pac fake?
 06-22-2006, 12:32 PM         #35
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Umm Biggie got more skills then Pac does on the mic and Ready to Die>>>> over any Album tupac has 1
Because he followed 2Pac's blueprint of Me Against The World for Ready 2 Die to be a hit. step your knowledge game up.
 06-22-2006, 12:35 PM         #36
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
Because he followed 2Pac's blueprint of Me Against The World for Ready 2 Die to be a hit. step your knowledge game up.
Ready to Die dropped before Me Against The World
You lost
PS: Hop off of Pac's d*ck

Last edited by SpringWater; 06-22-2006 at 12:36 PM..
 06-22-2006, 12:35 PM         #37
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss

Pac isnt in my top 10...do I deserve to get hated on? lmao no

it's called an opinion

i enjoy lyrical rappers with metaphors, similies, word play, multi-syllable rhyming and content

just because pac had a message just like 98% of the rappers out there doesn't mean he's automatically top 10 or the greatest of all time

just another above average rapper that got shot
 06-22-2006, 12:37 PM         #38
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said:
just because pac had a message just like 98% of the rappers out there doesn't mean he's automatically top 10 or the greatest of all time

just another above average rapper that got shot
Speaking of this, if Pac hadn't got shot I garauntee he'd be in half or less of the top 10 lists that hes in today
 06-22-2006, 12:39 PM         #39
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Yea I can name 20 rappers thats more lyrical then 2pac but lyrics is only a part of what makes a song or an mc, it's also about creativity, deleviry, artistry, etc
And my whole point - that Pac would have been a great rapper if he was lyrical, but he wasn't. If stans would have just read that in the first place instead of crying "PAC DIDN'T HAVE PUNCHLINES SO WHAT" which is entirely different from being lyrical anyway....
 06-22-2006, 12:40 PM         #40
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
Ready to Die dropped before Me Against The World
You lost
PS: Hop off of Pac's d*ck

LOl at this stupid motherfu*ker!! The original matw was made months ahead of time before Ready 2 DIe. Matw the original lp was about the same sh*t biggie was talking about on ready 2 die and had a more ny feel, but he couldn't drop it without changes because interscope wouldn't allow him because they sounded too much alike and people would think he instead was swagger jacking biggie. 2pac being big's homeboy lended biggie the album and big had picked up alot from that album including concepts. so when it was time for pac to drop his album, he switched it up and made it sound more westcoasts.

please do your homework before fu*kin wit me kid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago