Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
thekid504 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 1071 1071
They like pac cuz hed had a powerfull impact on how he rapped but he waz betta than big but big waz still sick but he dident haVE A powerfull delevery so thatz y peepz aint feel him so much but peolpe alwayz d*ck ride tha n*gga who starts beef with everybodi (50)(pac) <~~~ yeah dem n*ggaz i like them n*ggaz but not enuf 2 be like dem n*ggaz are tha best if u ask me underground n*ggaz are the best rappers becuz they are so hungry the sh*t they spitt gotta be nuttin but tha rawest sh*t on tha street, rappers grow fond of they material once they get a deal but wind up gettin fu*ked out a bunch of money and heres that beef sh*t all over agin,

12 years ago '06        #27
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 anynameado said
MOST OF THIS sh*t I CAN AGREE WITH, BUT THE PART WHERE YOU SAID PAC WAS IS THE REALEST AND HE A GANGSTA, GET THE fu*k OUT OF HEAR WITH THAT

Unitson said
Pac never claimed gangsta, but his actions proved more gangsta than anyone in hip hop or the streets period.
^^^^ Point Made. Pac never claimed to be a gangsta. When the white people said "What is this gangster music you do." Pac said, "What's gangster music? I don't do gangsta music... Gangsta music isn't even a genre". His actions proved he was gangsta. Going deep into crip areas when Pac was a blood... Going on TV and preeching his thoughts make him gangsta, so what the fu*k are you talking about, anynaeado???

1. Don't post on the boards again if your replies don't make sense...
2. You made yourself sound dumb...
3. Learn how to spell "Here"... you wrote "Get the fu*k outta hear"... Correct spelling is "Here"....:D

12 years ago '06        #28
Unitson 
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 149 149
 anynameado said
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING JAY Z COSIGN PAC THATS A DAMN LIE, JAY Z DONT SAY PAC NAME IN NONE OF HIS RECORDS
Jay-Z sampled 2Pac's record. "Bonnie & Clyde 02" is 2Pac's song "Me & My Girlfriend". From the beat, to the first line on the record that Jay swagger jacked, to the hook.

2Pac-Ambitionz Az A Ridah-"I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

Jay-Z-Some People Hate On-""I was born ruff & rugged addressin the mass public, my attitude is fu*k it cuz motherfu*kers love it."

2Pac-Against All Odds-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

Jay-Z-"Some People Hate On"-"Payback, I knew you bi*ch n*ggaz from way back."

2Pac-Blasphemy-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z song with RKelly on Best of Both world-"Please Lord Don't Let Me Die Tonight."

Jay-Z-Money Over bi*ches- "M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

2Pac-"M.O.B."-"M.O.B. Money Over bi*ches"

Jay-Z has mentioned Pac's name in records also.

I think he said on "Not Guilty" with R kelly- "B.I.G. is here, it's only in 2Pac covers."

Jay-Z-"I would ask Pac where me and him went wrong."

Jay-Z with RKelly and Lil Kim-"Shake Your Body"-"Got Some 2Pac with me, let's not test my gangsta."

Jay-Z-"Give It To Me"-"Ladies Love Me Long Time Like 2Pac soul."

12 years ago '06        #29
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
 Curtisimo said
You should be suprised how many NY n*ggaz love the n*gga
anyway my top 10(in no order)

Nas, Redman, Biggie, Jay-z, DMX, Busta, Scarface, Outcast(as a group) hmmm i guess tupac is in my top 10 after all 1
He better be... If you had Biggie in there and not Pac, I would have hated the fu*k outta you.

Point made... Tupac is in your top ten, so everything you wrote in your past post was bullsh*t.

Waste of fu*kin post.

12 years ago '06        #30
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
Your post is too long to quote ^^^^^ -> Unitson

Preach

12 years ago '06        #31
Izzy Crazy 
space
space
My n*ggaz... Please admit that Tupac is one of the greats... Whatever you guys post negative about Tupac will be WRONG... WRONG... WRONG!!! Stop the hating you guys are making yourselves sound, so dumb.

Tupac is one of the greatest...

Point Made...

End of Thread

Preach

12 years ago '04        #32
thekid504 7 heat pts
space
space
pac iz alright not tha great :sleepy:

They like pac cuz hed had a powerfull impact on how he rapped but he waz betta than big but big waz still sick but he dident haVE A powerfull delevery so thatz y peepz aint feel him so much but peolpe alwayz d*ck ride tha n*gga who starts beef with everybodi (50)(pac) <~~~ yeah dem n*ggaz i like them n*ggaz but not enuf 2 be like dem n*ggaz are tha best if u ask me underground n*ggaz are the best rappers becuz they are so hungry the sh*t they spitt gotta be nuttin but tha rawest sh*t on tha street, rappers grow fond of they material once they get a deal but wind up gettin fu*ked out a bunch of money and heres that beef sh*t all over agin,

Last edited by thekid504; 06-22-2006 at 12:27 PM..

12 years ago '04        #33
thekid504 7 heat pts
space
space
Dude had skillz but he's fake

06-22-2006, 12:29 PM         #34
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekid504 said
Dude had skillz but he's fake
fake that n*gga in your avatar is fake, how was pac fake?

06-22-2006, 12:32 PM         #35
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said
Umm Biggie got more skills then Pac does on the mic and Ready to Die>>>> over any Album tupac has 1
Because he followed 2Pac's blueprint of Me Against The World for Ready 2 Die to be a hit. step your knowledge game up.

06-22-2006, 12:35 PM         #36
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
Because he followed 2Pac's blueprint of Me Against The World for Ready 2 Die to be a hit. step your knowledge game up.
Ready to Die dropped before Me Against The World
You lost
PS: Hop off of Pac's d*ck

Last edited by SpringWater; 06-22-2006 at 12:36 PM..

06-22-2006, 12:35 PM         #37
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss

Pac isnt in my top 10...do I deserve to get hated on? lmao no

it's called an opinion

i enjoy lyrical rappers with metaphors, similies, word play, multi-syllable rhyming and content

just because pac had a message just like 98% of the rappers out there doesn't mean he's automatically top 10 or the greatest of all time

just another above average rapper that got shot

06-22-2006, 12:37 PM         #38
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said
just because pac had a message just like 98% of the rappers out there doesn't mean he's automatically top 10 or the greatest of all time

just another above average rapper that got shot
Speaking of this, if Pac hadn't got shot I garauntee he'd be in half or less of the top 10 lists that hes in today

06-22-2006, 12:39 PM         #39
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said
Yea I can name 20 rappers thats more lyrical then 2pac but lyrics is only a part of what makes a song or an mc, it's also about creativity, deleviry, artistry, etc
And my whole point - that Pac would have been a great rapper if he was lyrical, but he wasn't. If stans would have just read that in the first place instead of crying "PAC DIDN'T HAVE PUNCHLINES SO WHAT" which is entirely different from being lyrical anyway....

06-22-2006, 12:40 PM         #40
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said
Ready to Die dropped before Me Against The World
You lost
PS: Hop off of Pac's d*ck

LOl at this stupid motherfu*ker!! The original matw was made months ahead of time before Ready 2 DIe. Matw the original lp was about the same sh*t biggie was talking about on ready 2 die and had a more ny feel, but he couldn't drop it without changes because interscope wouldn't allow him because they sounded too much alike and people would think he instead was swagger jacking biggie. 2pac being big's homeboy lended biggie the album and big had picked up alot from that album including concepts. so when it was time for pac to drop his album, he switched it up and made it sound more westcoasts.

please do your homework before fu*kin wit me kid.

06-22-2006, 12:41 PM         #41
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
LOl at this stupid motherfu*ker!! The original matw was made months ahead of time before Ready 2 DIe. Matw the original lp was about the same sh*t biggie was talking about on ready 2 die and had a more ny feel, but he couldn't drop it without changes because interscope wouldn't allow him because they sounded too much alike and people would think he instead was swagger jacking biggie. 2pac being big's homeboy lended biggie the album and big had picked up alot from that album including concepts. so when it was time for pac to drop his album, he switched it up and made it sound more westcoasts.

Proof?

RTD dropped before MATW
You lost

06-22-2006, 12:43 PM         #42
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss
How old are you? because you can't be serious with that top 10. Your top 10is a fu*king joke. And Lol at Jadakiss being in your top 10 when he hasn't even dropped a good album yet. get the fu*k outta here. fake eastcoast cats will always be fake and bias just because pac wasn't screaming Brooklyn.

12 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 51 51
pac is the greatest lyricist of all time. .the greatest poet. .greatest song writer. . and greatest rapper 2pac>>>>>>>>>>>Biggie nas jay-z

06-22-2006, 12:45 PM         #44
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said
Proof?

RTD dropped before MATW
You lost

LemmeKnow said

obviously you can't read!!

06-22-2006, 12:46 PM         #45
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
How old are you? because you can't be serious with that top 10. Your top 10is a fu*king joke. And Lol at Jadakiss being in your top 10 when he hasn't even dropped a good album yet. get the fu*k outta here. fake eastcoast cats will always be fake and bias just because pac wasn't screaming Brooklyn.
You just call everyone a stupid kid if they don't have Pac in their top 10. I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night because you're in love with a dead man who never knew you existed.

12 years ago '05        #46
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 51 51
fagwater. . u like the c*ck and just cuz your mom made u eat pus*y and pac made a dear mama song it dont mean u gotta hate on him

06-22-2006, 12:49 PM         #47
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said
fagwater. . u like the c*ck and just cuz your mom made u eat pus*y and pac made a dear mama song it dont mean u gotta hate on him
Dear Mama is one of my favorite Pac songs
U ?

06-22-2006, 12:50 PM         #48
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rip The Jacker said
1. Nas
2. BIG
3. Big L
4. Kool G Rap
5. Big Pun
6. Rakim
7. KRS-One
8. AZ
9. Talib Kweli
10. Jadakiss
Jadakiss>Pac

Big L, Biggie, G Rap, Ra are all GOATS BUT...

AZ bases his career off nas and one hot album 11 years ago

Jadakiss is a commercial flop, sold out and cant sell albums, Strictly For My n*ggaz when pac was still on the 'underground' level sold more than both jadas album, now he has to do songs with paris hilton to eat

Big Pun maybe had better wordplay and flow but he isnt touchin pac on anything else

Kweli? Meh he is good but noway near goat status

Biggie was never on pac's level, always 1 step behind, thats a fact

The rest we can argue about all day but 2pac is top 5 EVER. FACT

Last edited by Bohemia; 06-22-2006 at 12:52 PM..

06-22-2006, 12:51 PM         #49
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you dudes even know what punchlines are? I never heard a Pac fan discuss punchlines because that was never his game, so quit making stuff up! 2Pac hate threads should be immediately banned!

06-22-2006, 12:51 PM         #50
Lemmeknow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said
you're in love with a dead man who never knew you existed.

that's quite ironic considering you've only been here for lets say a month and more than half the topics you made are talking about a dead man.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  54
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
136 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  37
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  32
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
140 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  25
Image(s) inside 2 podcast thots
41 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-18online now  23
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+191online now  14
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
343 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  14
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
56 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy