Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 67
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 08:37 AM         #1
9148 pageviews
112 comments


SpringWater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?
 

 
Everytime theres a discussion of how good Pac was, I'm usually on the side sayin he was overrated. I bring up that his rhymes weren't that impressive and that he simply wasn't on the level of other greats lyrically.

So....

Why do Pac fans reply to that by sayin "You don't understand son, pac didn't need no punchlines to be great"?


And Pac fans, what is your obsession with punchlines?


Last edited by SpringWater; 06-22-2006 at 08:38 AM..

112 comments for "Tupac Fans: Why are yall so obsessed with punchlines?"

 11 years ago '04        #2
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
First off, it wouldn't be an obsession with punchlines if they saying he didn't need them.

Secondly, you can be lyrical and not really use punchlines... look at Nas...
 06-22-2006, 09:52 AM         #3
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R. Joven said:
First off, it wouldn't be an obsession with punchlines if they saying he didn't need them.

Secondly, you can be lyrical and not really use punchlines... look at Nas...
So if he didn't need punchlines and his fans arent obsessed with punchlines why do they always talk about punchlines?
 06-22-2006, 10:08 AM         #4
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHUT THE fu*k UP PRICK
 06-22-2006, 10:08 AM         #5
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPRING WATER GIVE ME fu*kING PROPS NOW U PRICK
 06-22-2006, 10:09 AM         #6
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop Making Hate Threads About Pac Just Let The Man R.i.p Prick
 11 years ago '06        #7
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 R. Joven said:
First off, it wouldn't be an obsession with punchlines if they saying he didn't need them.

Secondly, you can be lyrical and not really use punchlines... look at Nas...
Props, my dude.
 11 years ago '05        #8
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
lol at will
 11 years ago '06        #9
Izzy Crazy 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 SpringWater said:
Everytime theres a discussion of how good Pac was, I'm usually on the side sayin he was overrated. I bring up that his rhymes weren't that impressive and that he simply wasn't on the level of other greats lyrically.

So....

Why do Pac fans reply to that by sayin "You don't understand son, pac didn't need no punchlines to be great"?


And Pac fans, what is your obsession with punchlines?
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...


:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '06        #10
Izzy Crazy 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 steve nice 85 said:
shut ya a.ss up, tupac was deep and is on the level of any top 5 rapper EVER!
just go get his greatest hits, its a two disc albulm! thats all you need right there! i see you know nothing about hip-hop!

**********PROPS 4 PROPS************I'LL RETURN THE GOOD DEED
Preach
 06-22-2006, 10:45 AM         #11
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
shut ya a.ss up, tupac was deep and is on the level of any top 5 rapper EVER!
just go get his greatest hits, its a two disc albulm! thats all you need right there! i see you know nothing about hip-hop!

**********PROPS 4 PROPS************I'LL RETURN THE GOOD DEED
lmao yo word up props son cuz das wat i was thinkin plus u reppin 973 brickcity all fukin day . ma jerz n*ggaz got some fukin sense and springwater needs to be slapped wit it.
 11 years ago '06        #12
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Izzy Crazy said:
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...


:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow
Props.
 06-22-2006, 10:50 AM         #13
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dumbass threadstarter should b banned
 06-22-2006, 11:16 AM         #14
SpringWater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
 11 years ago '06        #15
Izzy Crazy 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 SpringWater said:
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
I guess we some homos...

fu*k YOU:finger:
 06-22-2006, 11:28 AM         #16
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpringWater said:
are yall related to pac or something, or do you just have a homos3xual desire for him which is agitated by the fact that hes dead?
This chump is obviously excited as he's just found about the internet

Pac released better albums when he was dead than most rappers who are still alive, pacs posthomous releases (greatest hits, r u still down, until of the time & better dayz) are better better than nas post 1996 IMO

All Eyez On Me, Me against the world and 7 day Theory are 5 mic albums

2pacaplyse now was hot lyrically, influenced most of your political rappers, Strictly for my n*ggaz was a smash hit album when pac was alive

If pac was wack why do Wu-tang, Jay-Z, eminem, nas, dre and scarface all cosign him
 11 years ago '06        #17
Izzy Crazy 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 Bohemia said:
This chump is obviously excited as he's just found about the internet

Pac released better albums when he was dead than most rappers who are still alive, pacs posthomous releases (greatest hits, r u still down, until of the time & better dayz) are better better than nas post 1996 IMO

All Eyez On Me, Me against the world and 7 day Theory are 5 mic albums

2pacaplyse now was hot lyrically, influenced most of your political rappers, Strictly for my n*ggaz was a smash hit album when pac was alive

If pac was wack why do Wu-tang, Jay-Z, eminem, nas, dre and scarface all cosign him
Your opinion? Nah, man that ain't your opinion... that's a FACT

Preach
 06-22-2006, 11:44 AM         #18
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Izzy Crazy said:
Who are your top 10 favorite rappers??? Write them down on this thread, and if Tupac isn't in that list... I'm gonna hate on you...

Tupac was not only an impact on the hip hop culture, but he took his mother's place and was also an impact on the Black Community at that time. Don't ever disrespect Tupac saying he is overrated, bi*ch you know sh*t about hip hop...

YOU KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIP HOP! And anybody who thinks Tupac is overrated, and doesn't deserve the respect he is getting... Then ya'll can suck a d*ck, and know nothing about rap in general.

Tupac recorded around 937 songs within the 4 years of his short career.
Tupac made an impact like no other rapper with his aggressive and deep lyrics.
Tupac is the realest artist who was ever in the game... EVER...
Tupac WORD USAGE, and his POETRY was simply amazing on Albums like "Me Against The World."
Tupac was a true gangster... hell, he didn't even describe himself as a gangster rapper... That's how real he was...
Tupac made a two disk classic album that someone can play from beginning to the end without even skipping a track called "All Eyes On Me". Name an artist who made an album with 24 songs, no skits, two disk, and every track was HOT.
Tupac lead the west coast. If it wasn't for Tupac... The West wouldn't be as big as it was back then... Straight up... as soon as death Row signed Tupac, the West Coast rap game went to another level.
Tupac never dropped garbage.
Tupac dissed on anybody and anybody
Tupac made one of the greatest battle songs ever... Better than Nas's Ether, better than Commons diss to Ice Cube, Better than Jay Z's TakeOver, Better than 50's Piggey Bank, fu*k it, He just made the greatest diss track ever to Biggie on "Hit Em Up"
Tupac made white people realize the struggle in the black community on songs like "Changes" "Life as an Outlaw" "Me Against The World" and many other classic deep tracks.
Tupac made the greatest dedication track ever to his mother on "Dear Momma"
Tupac's music sounded advance a.ss hell. I could play All Eyes On Me, and it will feel like its brand new.
Tupac never dropped a bad album

Now, I just named 15 reasons without mentioning anything about Punchlines, so Shut The fu*k Up Thread Starter. Get your head out of your a.ss, and learn about Hip Hop and study the past. If it wasn't for Tupac... the game would be waaay different today...

Tupac is one of the greats... Underground or Mainstream... He is one of the greats. Now, instead of you getting a preach... you get a...


:finger: fu*k You :finger:

:thumbsdow
:applause: props
 06-22-2006, 11:55 AM         #19
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Honestly if yall think 2pac is the greatest rapper to yall then its ok its your opinion but to tell you the truth he isnt even in my top 10 list

I base rappers off quality music not how much a person recorded, not because they're the most realest rapper out. Not because they influenced millions of other rappers.
well lets see this top 10 list, then we can
 11 years ago '06        #20
Izzy Crazy 
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
and I dont think he overated I can understand why people can say he is the greatest but he just aint top 10 in my eyes 1
That's all you had to say to not get hate on :applause: ... I respect that... but SpringWater is makin his a.ss sound dumb.

But yeah...

...

Let's see your top ten list...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy