Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  114
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #176
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
Does anyone know what Eric Wynalda and Julie Foudy said about Ghana beatin da US?

12 years ago '05        #177
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 237 237
Ghane is advance and USA is going home bye bye birdy

12 years ago '05        #178
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 237 237
Ghana 2-1 USA and Italy2-o crezh rep .

12 years ago '06        #179
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 CO Butta said
Jesus could have been black....but i guarantee you Jesus...wouldnt have a black guy with a machine gun for his avatar....scream black pride bigger and blacker...... cause Jesus probably wasnt that ignorant.

IM NOT JESUS

your white

Nothing about my avater is ignorant at all either

This is further proof of how mad you are you couldnt even reply to my post to you because you know im right and you are wrong you lose

:D :D :D :D

12 years ago '04        #180
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #181
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,374 | Props total: 18666 18666

[pic - click to view]

06-22-2006, 01:21 PM         #182
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said
6. You should stop playing American "football." There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game.

The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football.

Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies).

We are hoping to get together at least a US Rugby sevens side by 2005.

You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders," which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs.
your arguements are flawed, over the last five years, American Football has been at an all time high for attendance and ratings.... Not only in america, but overseas. People love american football and I that you think any linebacker in the NFL couldn't destroy your tough rugby players in a half second. Even with padding you wouldn't do anything but curl in a fetal position after having your head jammed through your shoulder blades.

as for baseball, your completely a.ss-backwards, I hate it but it's huge across the globe. it's not even an american game anymore, hispanics have adopted it as their past time more so then americans and it's also huge in japan & china, but apparently you were unaware because your not in the 2.15% of the people in the know.

06-22-2006, 01:23 PM         #183
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
IM NOT JESUS

your white

This is further proof of how mad you are you couldnt even reply to my post to you because you know im right and you are wrong you lose

if he is white, what would you think about him having a white guy with a machine gun with white power around the boarder, you'd beg for his a.ss to be banned in 3.8 seconds.

06-22-2006, 01:25 PM         #184
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
tempus your neither

Your a House ................... N :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jesus was black

:D :D :D

btw if your black then your african get over it.... america's legacy has nothing to do with our peoples legacy that you try to take from us during slavery and in the school systems today.
a what?

12 years ago '04        #185
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '06        #186
space
space
 goke11429 said

[pic - click to view]

lovely best pic I've seen in my life in sports

GHANA GHANA GHANA !!!!

06-22-2006, 01:28 PM         #187
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
IM NOT JESUS

your white

at you taking 1 egreen point from me with hate you mad? noone cares about rep

12 years ago '06        #188
space
space
 Nutty2003 said
if he is white, what would you think about him having a white guy with a machine gun with white power around the boarder, you'd beg for his a.ss to be banned in 3.8 seconds.

typical white person on an urban community board made because of hip hop invented by african men in the bronx

first off forget about if he was white... he was not white so why should it cross my mind to think of something thats false.

all I know is White Power in america has done my people very wrong for years and years.... but white people are threatend by black people wanting power of their own stop the fake reverse racism TIMOTHY

06-22-2006, 01:30 PM         #189
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said
think about it a House N...
and you, i dont mop floors son, im a successful black man in white america. stop being a victim

12 years ago '06        #190
space
space
 Tempus said
and you, i dont mop floors son, im a successful black man in white america. stop being a victim

its white america now ??? I thought earlier in this thread you said you were not african but just american like everyone else BUT NOW ITS A WHITE AMERICA?

U lose.... back to the house !

12 years ago '04        #191
Javon23 310 heat pts310
space
space

[pic - click to view]

06-22-2006, 01:38 PM         #192
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
typical white person on an urban community board made because of hip hop invented by african men in the bronx

first off forget about if he was white... he was not white so why should it cross my mind to think of something thats false.

all I know is White Power in america has done my people very wrong for years and years.... but white people are threatend by black people wanting power of their own stop the fake reverse racism TIMOTHY
typical racist that can't respond directly to anything, just hides behind his peoples struggles because of his own insecurities. I agree the past was fu*ked up and something needs and needed to be done. But if you want to use a white person as a scapegoat for your personal opinions on todays corruption and struggles and then don't know what to say when confronted other than pointing at someone on the bx; who was born into their respective race not by choice; blaming them for "your peoples" past, that you took no part of, you disgust me.

Its america so everyones allowed to talk out of the side of your mouth and i respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean i agree nor should i have to, keep your racist and profiling comments to yourself.

06-22-2006, 01:42 PM         #193
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said
its white america now ??? I thought earlier in this thread you said you were not african but just american like everyone else BUT NOW ITS A WHITE AMERICA?

U lose.... back to the house !
When it comes to making money yes you gotta become a part of white america. i didnt say i wasnt american

12 years ago '04        #194
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
'We did it for Africa', says Ghana's Essien

NUREMBERG, June 22 (Reuters) - Ghana midfielder Michael Essien said on Thursday they had qualified for the second round of the World Cup on behalf of the whole of Africa.

Ghana became only the fifth African team to reach the second round at a finals after a 2-1 win over the United States sent them through as runners-up to Group E winners Italy.

'We did our best today. We did it for Ghana and the whole of Africa so they should keep cheering us,' said Essien, who will be suspended for their last 16 match after his second booking.

Coach Ratomir Dujkovic added: 'It was a historic match but a nervous one for both teams. We've done it and we're satisfied.'

'This is a starting point for all Ghanaians, for this group of players and myself. The first time in the World Cup and we come in the top 16 in the world.

'We didn't play as we usually do but... the U.S. are a hard-working team. They pushed us hard all the time. We're very satisfied and very happy.'

Asked about Essien missing the next match, the Serbian coach said: 'Yes, but what can you do. Always in these tournaments you have to have substitutes for any position.'

Ghana won the match thanks to a harshly awarded penalty in first half stoppage time that was converted by Stephen Appiah.

German referee Markus Merk adjudged that Razak Pimpong had been pushed over in the area by U.S. defender Oguchi Onyewu.

U.S. coach Bruce Arena said, 'We are very disappointed by the judgement of the referee... I would like to have come out after halftime even. The call was the big call of the game.'

'I've rarely seen something like that called,' said U.S. striker Brian McBride, who hit the post in the second half.

'It was a strange game. I felt we were in control for quite some time. They had very few chances but the ones they did get they scored.

'We hit a post. We stuck together and tried to push forward,' he said. 'If we had just got that second goal there's no telling what would have happened.'

Ousted African stars cheer on Ghana against United States

By DEREK GATOPOULOS
Associated Press Sports
Updated: 11:00 a.m. ET June 21, 2006

NUREMBERG, Germany (AP) -Ghana's African rivals are counting on the Black Stars to carry the mantle into the second round for the continent's other World Cup newcomers.

Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba has urged Ghana captain Stephen Appiah to beat the United States on Thursday to clinch a spot in the second round of the World Cup. Appiah said he has also heard from Togo players Emmanuel Adebayor and Mohamed Kader about the upcoming game in Nuremberg.

"They said: 'Guys we are behind you people, we couldn't make it so you have to represent Africa,''' Appiah said. "I was very happy when I heard such a thing from my friends ... We are prepared very well and it will be a crucial game but as far as we are determined to win, I think we can make it.''

The Black Stars lost their opening game 2-0 to Italy but rebounded with a shocking 2-0 defeat of the Czech Republic. Ghana can a.ssure advancement with a win, or a draw and an Italy win over the Czech Republic. Ghana can also advance with a draw and an Italy loss by at least two goals.

Ghana is one of four African newcomers in Germany, but Ivory Coast, Togo and Angola have already been eliminated. Tunisia, which is playing in its fourth World Cup, still has a chance to advance from Group H.

"People didn't expect us to play the way we played. All Ghanaians are happy not only for Ghana but for the whole continent as well,'' Appiah said. "We are cool and we are ready. Most important, we are ready to meet the U.S. tomorrow.''

Ghana will play the United States without suspended striker Asamoah Gyan and midfielder Sulley Muntari, who both scored against the Czechs.

"We're going to miss them ... But all the guys are ready to die for the nation,'' Appiah said.

Coach Ratomir Dujkovic said he did not underestimate the Americans but admitted he was looking forward to a possible second-round clash with Brazil, a team he said Ghana tries to model itself after.

The 60-year-old Serb said he had improved discipline at Ghana since he arrived in late 2004, as the sixth Ghana coach in three years.

"There are no stars in the group. Everyone is the same. It (took) hard work and this is why we qualified,'' Dujkovic said. "If one player comes late to lunch or to breakfast it means we will be late also in covering ground ... If a bus going to the training camp or the match he must be there on time.''

© 2006 The a.ssociated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Last edited by goke11429; 06-22-2006 at 01:47 PM..

12 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 Nutty2003 said
typical racist that can't respond directly to anything, just hides behind his peoples struggles because of his own insecurities. I agree the past was fu*ked up and something needs and needed to be done. But if you want to use a white person as a scapegoat for your personal opinions on todays corruption and struggles and then don't know what to say when confronted other than pointing at someone on the bx; who was born into their respective race not by choice; blaming them for "your peoples" past, that you took no part of, you disgust me.

Its america so everyones allowed to talk out of the side of your mouth and i respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean i agree nor should i have to, keep your racist and profiling comments to yourself.

ok lets get this clear first

I said jesus was qoute qoute "Black" deal with it... in return a white person tells me well tries to compare jesus to my avy and takes it somewhere else = you r mad makes no sense to even compare what I said to my avy.

Nutty2003 said
But if you want to use a white person as a scapegoat for your personal opinions on todays corruption and struggles
accept the legacy you have and your people today are to blame
Another white person trying to make black people forget about the past... but he is disgusted at me.... Why dont you be disgusted at your own people your own goverment who has not admitted guilt to slavery and shown that they were ever sorry for it or given any reperations to show any proof of it
When you white people give away anything slavery helped build or you own today then I wll forget about the past

12 years ago '05        #196
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,510 | Props total: 267 267
 Javon23 said

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #197
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 Mike Blitz said

check this

funny sh*t destroys americans
Damn thats funny.... We got owned!

12 years ago '04        #198
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
I heard Eric Wynalda's running his mouth this morning on 'mike & mike' via espn radio. He practically guaranteed a 2-0 win without sweat... said he wasn't worried about Ghana because 'USA is better than Ghana' ... and 'USA bench players are better than some of Ghana's starters'... said he was worried about Italy throwing the game to Czech rep by arranging for a draw.

smh @ having Beasly be da whoopin boy of da US squad

Last edited by goke11429; 06-22-2006 at 02:01 PM..

12 years ago '06        #199
space
space
 Tempus said
When it comes to making money yes you gotta become a part of white america. i didnt say i wasnt american

look at this confused house bottom line is dont comment if you dont make sense ... you said your american I guess that means anyone and anyrace then you say your black in white america.... then you say your not african.... make up your mind house ... arent you the same one who has told me forget about the past we are all equal now but yet you say your successful black person in white america if we were equal why do you call it white america like they got a power hold on you.

12 years ago '05        #200
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,401 | Props total: 11 11
Just Wanted To Let Everyone On This Thread To Know.....i Love You All And Im Proud To Be An American.....even Your Studiosconnect.....just Dont Shoot Me. :)

Home      

most viewed right now
+162online now  53
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  42
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  36
Video inside Eminem be like
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  33
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+267online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy