Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
 Tempus said:
i dont consider myself a african. im a american like anybody else
you are very confused and I feel sorry for you. Too bad white folks don't feel the same way that you do about being "american" Don't fall for Uncle Sam's lies, he just wants you to mop floors and go f!ght in false wars.
 11 years ago '04        #142
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,333 | Props total: 11376 11376
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king American. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.
 11 years ago '05        #143
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
.....i've never called any black person an african american....thats gay and your gay....I might say hey what's up..but not hey whats up african american......I actually think black people call there selves african americans, for the alternative to the n-word....which is racist but you still call each other that......and somewhere along the way i became a cracker....and ive never been to the ritz or saltine factory sooo....i dont know where that came from.
 11 years ago '05        #144
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 1000bluntz said:
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king America. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.
if that was directed towards me ive lived in ghana for four years and its a nice country.....
 11 years ago '05        #145
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
Jesus could have been black....but i guarantee you Jesus...wouldnt have a black guy with a machine gun for his avatar....scream black pride bigger and blacker...... cause Jesus probably wasnt that ignorant.
 11 years ago '06        #146
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king American. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.

my brothers and sisters are not all going over there to live cause we dont like it here

we will take over this country... America... which we built and make it our own soon

the savages who run the world eventually will all fail:D :D
 11 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Sheeed said:
if that was directed towards me ive lived in ghana for four years and its a nice country.....
Naw that was directed towards those fools who were talking that "they ain't American's sh*t" which is just retarded.
 06-22-2006, 12:16 PM         #148
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
.....i've never called any black person an african american....thats gay and your gay....I might say hey what's up..but not hey whats up african american......I actually think black people call there selves african americans, for the alternative to the n-word....which is racist but you still call each other that......and somewhere along the way i became a cracker....and ive never been to the ritz or saltine factory sooo....i dont know where that came from.

Your ancestors cracked the whip that scarred our ancestors backs
 11 years ago '06        #149
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
 CO Butta said:
thats when you know that the arguement is over when personal attacks start to come up. nobody is "gay" because they happen to embrace their african heritage. And for the people that refer to themselves as African-American, they are confused and are victims of the centuries of mental conditioning that discourages them from taking pride in being from africa.

on a side note don't believe everything you see on tv. just cause the white dominated media only puts images of indiginous people on TV living in huts doesn't mean that it goes for everybody. There are numerous major cities that are very prosperous. don't get it twisted.
 11 years ago '04        #150
1000bluntz 
space
space
If you don't wanna be here do something about it and get the fu*k out, it's as simple as that.
 11 years ago '05        #151
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Im starting to notice that alot of these threads on boxden are turning into discusions of race and racism... It goes to show all of you that say that racism is on the decline and that race isnt an issure anymore that race is still a major issue in this country.
 11 years ago '04        #152
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
Why do people have to leave america because they take pride in their country of heritage?
 11 years ago '06        #153
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by: LookAtTheWheelz

I agree it should be a good game.. but Ghana could tie US and still not make it to the next round..
yeah, i was thinkin the same...
 11 years ago '04        #154
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
white people just dont understand

why do white people so call half to put us in our place
after our race achieves sumthing or does something big????
no this is not a racist comment but being a african american
i sure do know more then you about my own race.
 11 years ago '06        #155
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
 zaney said:
yeah, i was thinkin the same...
thats what should have happened with that weak azz penalty call with the penalty kick.....but now everybody knows that refs suk in every sport now (football, baseball, basketball, now soccer......jus to name a few)
 11 years ago '05        #156
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 daffysm said:
thats what should have happened with that weak azz penalty call with the penalty kick.....but now everybody knows that refs suk in every sport now (football, baseball, basketball, now soccer......jus to name a few)
ytea...refs have been sucking lately...maybe they want more money
 06-22-2006, 12:34 PM         #157
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they get 30,000 euros

thats enough
 11 years ago '05        #158
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
All Of You Shut Up! I Want My 50 Dollars!
 11 years ago '05        #159
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
Ghana All Day Every Day Suckasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 06-22-2006, 12:41 PM         #160
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^

Ghana won

yoou get nothing
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy