Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 11:19 AM         #101
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
WELL SINCE WE ARE GOING BACK TO ROOTS.....IS SPAIN AND ENGLAND STILL IN THE CUP, CAUSE IM PULLING FOR THEM.......fu*k AMERICA :)......JK....LOVE TO ALL
yes they are of course
 06-22-2006, 11:19 AM         #102
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
They must purposefully be putting the worst refs in soccer history in these games the US is playing because we've been a.ss r*ped two games in a row so far. If the US doesn't comeback I'm considering a trip to Hamberg and a mass murdering spree of f*g**t officials when I get there.

those refs were the worse i have ever seen
 11 years ago '05        #103
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
It'll NEVER Be The Year 4 The U.S In Soccer Cuz Like Me The U.S Dont Give A fu*k About Soccer
 06-22-2006, 11:23 AM         #104
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You still have the american football mentality when playing soccer.

Your players act like William "The Fridge" Perry
 11 years ago '05        #105
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Da Real Talk said:
It'll NEVER Be The Year 4 The U.S In Soccer Cuz Like Me The U.S Dont Give A fu*k About Soccer
u must remember there are 300 million ppl in this country...believe it or not..there ALOT of americans that actually like soccer
 11 years ago '06        #106
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 CO Butta said:
I believe fully in equality. I don't give a damn what happened to your people so far in the past. It didn't happen to YOU and wasn't done by ME.
* READ MY SIG BLACK MAN * exactly what I mean.... dont let them fool you into thinking this..... they sure dont give a damn but also will not apologize ( USA GOVERMENT) cause that brings guilt to the crime and lawsuits which is why they not tryna give out no reperations.... White people will LOVEEEE to argue we did nothing to you... it was people before me leave me alone YET THEY THEMSELVES generation by generation take the benefits from slavery along with them .... you dont give a damn about the past white man? ok give away any business thats rooted back to slavery and passed down to this day

CO Butta said:
I And it was black people that sold their own race anyway. Quit bi*ching, we're all equal. If I saw a white person saying to black people the kind of sh*t black people say to whites, I'd fu*king slap him upside the head. WE ARE EQUAL.....REMEMBER THAT.....I LOVE ALL PEOPLE....BUT THE RACISM BULL sh*t NEEDS TO STOP....
in america black people are not equal to "white people" deal with it...

is the black man 12% of this population but 42% of the prison system

if you want us to be equal to you why did white people dump crack in all our communities.... genocide on the black man

CO Butta said:
WHAT IF THEIR WAS WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL (WET) IT'D BE RACIST....
WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL IS AMERICAN TV
UNDERSTAND IT
ABSORB IT
GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD

you are gonna realize black people made BET and took it into there own hands from learning from the past ( that u want us to forget... looks at my sig ) white people took black entertainment and made minstrel shows and sh*t to make us look inferior so dont give me this bullsh*t about BET is racist when it is a result of the evil things your people did to us

CO Butta said:
WHAT IF WE HAD A MILLION MAN MARCH....YOU'D CALL IT THE KKK...

YOU DONT NEED A MILLION MAN MARCH BECAUSE

YOUR NOT THE VICTIM IN AMERICA

THATS WHY IT WOULD BE CALLED RACIST OR A WASTE OF TIME WHAT WOULD U BE MARCHING FOR?

CO Butta said:
I MEAN C'MON THATS sh*tS IN THE PAST, AND IT WHERE IT NEEDS TO STAY.....IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM AND USED THAT TIME AND ENERGY FOR BETTER, IT WOULD BE ALOT BETTER COUNTRY.
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE U CAME FROM YOU DONT KNOW WHERE U GOING

IF A TREE DONT HAVE NO ROOTS IT DOESNT GROW

if black people dont learn their roots and their TRUE GREAT PAST THEY WILL NOT GROW and stay the same in this system forever and ever instead of being the great people we are

Black man dont let them poison your mind with this bullsh*t... read my sig over and over..
 11 years ago '05        #107
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sheeed said:
u must remember there are 300 million ppl in this country...believe it or not..there ALOT of americans that actually like soccer
Regarless Of That Point Let Me Give U An Example

If I Were To Say If I Played For The Bulls N Hit The Game Winning Shot In The Finals I'd Be On Tv Shows, Get Mad Groupie bi*ches On d*ck N Be in Every Rapper Viedoes

If I'd Played For The Chicago Fire & Scored The Game Winning Goal In The MLS Cup People Would Be Like :sleepy: & Tell Me Who The fu*k R They & Who The fu*k Is U

Get My Drift
 11 years ago '05        #108
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Da Real Talk said:

If I Were To Say If I Played For The Bulls N Hit The Game Winning Shot In The Finals I'd Be On Tv Shows, Get Mad Groupie bi*ches On d*ck N Be in Every Rapper Viedoes

If I'd Played For The Chicago Fire & Scored The Game Winning Goal In The MLS Cup People Would Be Like :sleepy: & Tell Me Who The fu*k R They & Who The fu*k Is U

Get My Drift
the nba been around muchlonger and has a much larger fan base....and alot of ppl just like other sports we have here more...
 11 years ago '04        #109
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8417 8417
which is more popular
USA Soccer
or USA Track & Field
 11 years ago '04        #110
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,316 | Props total: 11351 11351
 StudiosConnect' said:
at this fool... typical ... house...
asking a black person living in america why he or she wouldn't support "your country" is foolishness

BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!

IF YOUR BLACK THEN YOUR AFRICAN

DEAL WITH IT

smh in disgust at a white person ( in replys ) trying to agreee with this nonsense
Shut your fu*king c*cksucker n*gga, any n*gga born in these here United States of America is a fu*king American.
 06-22-2006, 11:33 AM         #111
PtownThug16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this country is just mad cuz they suck at soccer
 11 years ago '06        #112
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Shut your fu*king c*cksucker n*gga, any n*gga born in these here United States of America is a fu*king American.

Why must u insult me for being right?

If two african men and women goto japan and give birth to the darkest baby ever are you going to call that child a japanense person?

IF YOUR BLACK THEN YOUR AFRICAN'
 11 years ago '05        #113
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
alot of ppl dont follow the "You are from where you are born"
 11 years ago '05        #114
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:

If two african men and women goto japan and give birth to the darkest baby ever are you going to call that child a japanense person?

exactly...thats why i dont follow that logic...
:applause: for dual citizenship
 11 years ago '05        #115
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
which is more popular
USA Soccer
or USA Track & Field
Track & Field Marion Jones Is Still That bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #116
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 Da Real Talk said:

Get My Drift

yea but if u think about it... the chicago fire lol (sorry for laughin) its be like if u scored the game winning shot in the CBA.... nobody would really give a fu*k... but if u scored the game winner in the world cup it be a whole different story...
world wide groupies>>>>>chi town groupies .:applause:
 06-22-2006, 11:39 AM         #117
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
u know

he wouldnt understand he's white

How can you say someone is a lunatic for rooting for their own peoples?

GHANA BABY ALL THE WAY

you're a lunatic because you just show up the day before the USA game and say sh*t like "ghana all the way" when everyone knows that Ghana is not going to be anywhere near the cup finals

you didn't see me saying USA all the way because I knew the US wasn't going to make it to the finals because they had a difficult group...
 11 years ago '05        #118
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dtowns_Answer said:
yea but if u think about it... the chicago fire lol (sorry for laughin) its be like if u scored the game winning shot in the CBA.... nobody would really give a fu*k... but if u scored the game winner in the world cup it be a whole different story...
world wide groupies>>>>>chi town groupies .:applause:
Thats Understandable But Im Just Talkin Here In The US Not World Wide
 11 years ago '05        #119
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
you're a lunatic because you just show up the day before the USA game and say sh*t like "ghana all the way" when everyone knows that Ghana is not going to be anywhere near the cup finals

you didn't see me saying USA all the way because I knew the US wasn't going to make it to the finals because they had a difficult group...
making it to the round of 16 is just as good as ghana winning the world cup....
 11 years ago '04        #120
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,316 | Props total: 11351 11351
 StudiosConnect' said:

What language do you speak? Okay then shut the fu*k on up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago