Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

view more...

most viewed right now
+28  90
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 11:51 AM         #126
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
What language do you speak? Okay then shut the fu*k on up.
So your english now.

I thought you was american

12 years ago '05        #127
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,401 | Props total: 11 11
if a black man and woman were born in japan and gave birth....yes they would be japanese

12 years ago '05        #128
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 sebastian said
Damn I thought it was crazy when n*ggas would come out of the woodworks jocking teams like Miami,Dallas,Detroit,Duke etc when they where winning.

n*ggas is actually coming out of left field talking 'GHANA GHANA GHANA!!'.

Fu*k outta here, yall n*ggas hold no weight when you breathe.
OWNED

12 years ago '04        #129
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,888 | Props total: 40 40
ESPN is mourning...sh*t is hilarious after all their experts were talking out their a.sses.

06-22-2006, 11:52 AM         #130
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread sucks. the two fake black panthers are at it again

12 years ago '05        #131
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 CO Butta said
if a black man and woman were born in japan and gave birth....yes they would be japanese
yea thats the american way of seeing it...the rest of the world wouldnt agree with that though

12 years ago '04        #132
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
ghana has done very well but i think it will end in the next round..if it doesn't i'm gonna be pissed. 3-2 Brazil over ghana.

12 years ago '05        #133
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
So if its true that black americans are african, then i guess there is really no such thing as americans....or any other country....cause we all came from some where....i guess thats why we are all God's creatures, if you believe in God that is.....if you dont, then i guess you are nothing.

06-22-2006, 11:57 AM         #134
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said
So if its true that black americans are african, then i guess there is really no such thing as americans....or any other country....cause we all came from some where....i guess thats why we are all God's creatures, if you believe in God that is.....if you dont, then i guess you are nothing.

12 years ago '05        #135
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 CO Butta said
^^^^ I Hate Racist Black People.....^^^^^that Is Why Some White People Are Still Racist
Yes Im sure thats why:rolleyes:

12 years ago '05        #136
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 CO Butta said
well africa is where it started....

06-22-2006, 12:01 PM         #137
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont consider myself a african. im a american like anybody else

06-22-2006, 12:04 PM         #138
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why do they call you African-American.

You aint fully American.

12 years ago '05        #139
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
to end this argument....if white ppl could put us on boats and planes...sh*t all minorities for that matter...they would send eeryone back to where they came from....so u keep typing im american and all that bs...

12 years ago '06        #140
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Tempus said
i dont consider myself a african. im a american like anybody else

tempus your neither

Your a House ................... N :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CO Butta said
jesus was black

:D :D :D

btw if your black then your african get over it.... america's legacy has nothing to do with our peoples legacy that you try to take from us during slavery and in the school systems today.

12 years ago '04        #141
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,224 | Props total: 18941 18941
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king American. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.

12 years ago '05        #142
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
.....i've never called any black person an african american....thats gay and your gay....I might say hey what's up..but not hey whats up african american......I actually think black people call there selves african americans, for the alternative to the n-word....which is racist but you still call each other that......and somewhere along the way i became a cracker....and ive never been to the ritz or saltine factory sooo....i dont know where that came from.

12 years ago '05        #143
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king America. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.
if that was directed towards me ive lived in ghana for four years and its a nice country.....

12 years ago '05        #144
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Jesus could have been black....but i guarantee you Jesus...wouldnt have a black guy with a machine gun for his avatar....scream black pride bigger and blacker...... cause Jesus probably wasnt that ignorant.

12 years ago '06        #145
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said
You're such an idiot man. If your born in America and raised in America then you're a motherfu*king American. If you don't like it go to Ghana or wherever the fu*k it is that you want to go and see how great life can be for you over there buddy.

my brothers and sisters are not all going over there to live cause we dont like it here

we will take over this country... America... which we built and make it our own soon

the savages who run the world eventually will all fail:D :D

12 years ago '04        #146
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Sheeed said
if that was directed towards me ive lived in ghana for four years and its a nice country.....
Naw that was directed towards those fools who were talking that "they ain't American's sh*t" which is just retarded.

06-22-2006, 12:16 PM         #147
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said
.....i've never called any black person an african american....thats gay and your gay....I might say hey what's up..but not hey whats up african american......I actually think black people call there selves african americans, for the alternative to the n-word....which is racist but you still call each other that......and somewhere along the way i became a cracker....and ive never been to the ritz or saltine factory sooo....i dont know where that came from.

Your ancestors cracked the whip that scarred our ancestors backs

12 years ago '04        #148
1000bluntz 
space
space
If you don't wanna be here do something about it and get the fu*k out, it's as simple as that.

12 years ago '05        #149
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
Im starting to notice that alot of these threads on boxden are turning into discusions of race and racism... It goes to show all of you that say that racism is on the decline and that race isnt an issure anymore that race is still a major issue in this country.

12 years ago '04        #150
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
Why do people have to leave america because they take pride in their country of heritage?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  35
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  20
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
278 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  15
Steve Harvey's Daughter Fine As Fawk!
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates
143 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+218online now  11
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy