Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
 104
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
too bad we have to play brazil next
 11 years ago '04        #82
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Javon23 said:
after reading a few post in this thread.
yes im black and im dissapointed in the USA team
but you best believe im happy for Ghana (Africa)
what does Africa have?? nothing
does the USA help africa political wise???? nope
Great for them
let them have this
aint like they have anything else
agree with you and i'm white, but there still is some ignorant and stupid sh*t being said by some people around here
 11 years ago '04        #83
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
Ghana = the george mason of the world cup
 11 years ago '06        #84
40 bellafontae 
space
avatar space
space
$519 | Props total: 1 1
AFRICA > USA

i think this game proved it




















j/k














AFRICA STAND UP THO!!
 11 years ago '05        #85
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
I believe fully in equality. I don't give a damn what happened to your people so far in the past. It didn't happen to YOU and wasn't done by ME. Every fu*king race on the planet has been enslaved at some time or another. And it was black people that sold their own race anyway. Quit bi*ching, we're all equal. If I saw a white person saying to black people the kind of sh*t black people say to whites, I'd fu*king slap him upside the head. WE ARE EQUAL.....REMEMBER THAT.....I LOVE ALL PEOPLE....BUT THE RACISM BULL sh*t NEEDS TO STOP.... WHAT IF THEIR WAS WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL (WET) IT'D BE RACIST....WHAT IF WE HAD A MILLION MAN MARCH....YOU'D CALL IT THE KKK...I MEAN C'MON THATS sh*tS IN THE PAST, AND IT WHERE IT NEEDS TO STAY.....IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM AND USED THAT TIME AND ENERGY FOR BETTER, IT WOULD BE ALOT BETTER COUNTRY.


Last edited by CO Butta; 06-22-2006 at 11:08 AM..
 06-22-2006, 11:07 AM         #86
sBc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
if You Like Ghana So Much....go Build A Straw Hut And Live With Them

man your ignorance suprises me straw huts?? are u retarded just because its an african country doesnt mean its poor...hell ghana is one of he most beautiful and developed countries in africa...please do your research before even makin ignorant posts like that
 11 years ago '06        #87
40 bellafontae 
space
avatar space
space
$519 | Props total: 1 1
^^ O K.. calm the fu*k down it was just a soccer game and we just proud to win thats all
 11 years ago '05        #88
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ Im Glad You Said That Since....they Dude Earlier Said They Have Nothing.....if You Read Earlier I Said Big Props For Ghana....this All Stems Back To You Live Here So Show A Little Support For Country.
 11 years ago '05        #89
K. Fraze 
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
It seems to me that black people are more racist.

that shouldntve been said.............



this thread is about to get ugly now...
 11 years ago '05        #90
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
I'm Calm....im Just Saying Good For Ghana...its Amazing What They Have Done....but More Than Likely We Are All American In This Thread
 06-22-2006, 11:10 AM         #91
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you crying for?


Face it they dont see there nationality as American, deal with it, they are still African or why are Black Americans labeled African-American.

I like it when they get back to there roots.
 06-22-2006, 11:10 AM         #92
sBc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
^^^^ Im Glad You Said That Since....they Dude Earlier Said They Have Nothing.....if You Read Earlier I Said Big Props For Ghana....this All Stems Back To You Live Here So Show A Little Support For Country.

aiight man understood. no hard feelings
 11 years ago '05        #93
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
where is that dude that was typing paragraphs on why the U.S. would win
 11 years ago '06        #94
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 CO Butta said:
If You Arent American Then Why Do You Live Here......if You Like Ghana So Much....go Build A Straw Hut And Live With Them......i Mean I Dont Understand.....you Arent American And You Hate America....yet You Live In America....probably Wear American Clothes, Listen To American Music, Go To American Schools, And Eat American Food......you Are American....i Apologize
a. I never said I hated america did I?

Second my people didnt come off the boat americans did we? if I was an american there WOULDNT BE ANY amendments TO THE USA CONSTITUTION

If I my people were american america wouldnt call us 3/5 of a human being.... black people just victims of americanism .... and I hope your not black talking about go to Ghana and build a straw hut.... typical disgusting comment u must be white or ... house... your mind is lost im sorry about that but dont give me this "bullsh*t" about what you think i am

American legacy has nothing at all to do with my people you would be a fool to attach it to your name
 11 years ago '05        #95
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
WELL SINCE WE ARE GOING BACK TO ROOTS.....IS SPAIN AND ENGLAND STILL IN THE CUP, CAUSE IM PULLING FOR THEM.......fu*k AMERICA :)......JK....LOVE TO ALL
 11 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 CO Butta said:
I believe fully in equality. I don't give a damn what happened to your people so far in the past. It didn't happen to YOU and wasn't done by ME. Every fu*king race on the planet has been enslaved at some time or another. And it was black people that sold their own race anyway. Quit bi*ching, we're all equal. If I saw a white person saying to black people the kind of sh*t black people say to whites, I'd fu*king slap him upside the head. WE ARE EQUAL.....REMEMBER THAT.....I LOVE ALL PEOPLE....BUT THE RACISM BULL sh*t NEEDS TO STOP.... WHAT IF THEIR WAS WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL (WET) IT'D BE RACIST....WHAT IF WE HAD A MILLION MAN MARCH....YOU'D CALL IT THE KKK...I MEAN C'MON THATS sh*tS IN THE PAST, AND IT WHERE IT NEEDS TO STAY.....IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM AND USED THAT TIME AND ENERGY FOR BETTER, IT WOULD BE ALOT BETTER COUNTRY.

wtf????
you screaming stop racism but you the one making racist statments
WTF do you meen by "you people".
slow your role dog
and its a known fact that we are not equal so k!ll all that forreal
i see what you saying but be careful of how you say things.
 11 years ago '04        #97
BayLoc 
space
avatar space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
OH YEAH, GHANA 2 - 1 USA = USA GO HOME, LOL, number 5 in the world,HAHAHAH my fu*kin a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #98
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
Where Do You Live Bigger & Blacker??????
 11 years ago '05        #99
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 StudiosConnect' said:
a. I never said I hated america did I?

Second my people didnt come off the boat americans did we? if I was an american there WOULDNT BE ANY amendments TO THE USA CONSTITUTION

If I my people were american america wouldnt call us 3/5 of a human being.... black people just victims of americanism .... and I hope your not black talking about go to Ghana and build a straw hut.... typical disgusting comment u must be white or ... house... your mind is lost im sorry about that but dont give me this "bullsh*t" about what you think i am

American legacy has nothing at all to do with my people you would be a fool to attach it to your name
ask him why he mad
askin him why he mad/
 11 years ago '05        #100
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^ That Comment I Wrote That Said You People.....was Actually Copy And Pasted .....written By A Black Man....on Another Website......????
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy