Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #401
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
Ghana is going to hold it down, they got Africa on their back.
 06-23-2006, 11:23 PM         #402
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva
lol! how do they not kno the difference?

that wasn't the point, some of these ignorant posters are convinced that black people in america are no longer African because white people tell them they're not.
And that sh*t is retarded that you can't tell the difference. No Africans from different regions of Africa look the same. Of course Africans here won't look exactly like Africans in Africa.
why do you think every thing i know, a white person told me?
 11 years ago '04        #403
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 bangabi*ch said:
Ghana is going to hold it down, they got Africa on their back.
my stragety for ghana

Ghana play a 4-5-1 or 3-2-4-1 (with 2 defensive midfielders) against Brazil and close up all the midfield space.

It worked for France in 1998 and Italy in 1982. Ghana has the ball skills to hold onto the ball. If they do this, counter swiftly and avoid any goals for the first half and early second half, anything is possible. The longer the game goes with Brazil level or trailing, the more likely it is that they will unravel.

With some luck, and our Bredas avoiding careless free kicks around the Box, Ghana has a great chance. In many ways, they have nothing to loose; afterall Brazil is the overwhelming fav.

Lets go Bredas. U must believe that u can win. Look at Real Madrid; all big names and no Trophy. Names or no names, we still have to play the game. As much as I love Brazil, I like our Bredas chances here.
 11 years ago '06        #404
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
why do you think every thing i know, a white person told me?
thats the only people that could have told that bullsh*t
 06-23-2006, 11:45 PM         #405
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
wonder who thought you the bullsh*t that you say
 11 years ago '04        #406
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
HOW TO REPLACE ESSIEN......

Essien is, in my opinion the best two way midfielder in the world, his absence would be felt by any team. We all know that the battle will be won/lost in midfield so it is an issue that Duya and his staff must be working on. Psycologically, the players have to be ready to play without Essien and I think that's the hard part. Essien's influence is more than how he plays, Essien, Mensah, Gyan, Muntari and Appiah are key for Ghana.
I think they will be prepared psycologically but tactically I am a little conserned. One way to address his absence is to move Muntari to the middle with Eric Addo, Dramani on the left and Appiah on the right, with both Appiah and Muntari roving in midfield. I think this might be the best way to address Essien's absence. Another solution is to draft Serpei in to partner Eric Addo in the middle and have Muntari and Appiah as on the right and left.
I think Kuffour will be back for this match, I like Shilla and I think he has been outstanding so far but I think Kuffour's experince and leadership is needed in this game.
Eric Addo is an enigma because he still looks like he did as a 17 yr old but he seems to always know where to be and never looses the ball. His only weakness might be the fact that he never tries long passes.
 06-24-2006, 12:28 AM         #407
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlLsEEing EyE said:
a chinese person and a japanese person are a different race...
OMG...just because they have slanted eyes you think they are the same race??? you are sooo fu*king dumb...

i bet you see all asians and think they are the same ay???

yet japanese people look totally different from chinese...dumbarse....you are just an ignorant yank
 06-24-2006, 12:30 AM         #408
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:

if i put "WHITE POWER HOE" under my avatar would i get away with it??? i should ay seen as you have "BLACK POWER HOE" and "what you talkin bout wigga"
 06-24-2006, 12:34 AM         #409
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said:
loco666 I wish you are fu*kn' dead in your pigstyle ghetto in Australia cause you are a pig yourself. Who dare you to fu*k'n talk against black people? Are you better than any black man? Look at yourself, Look at yourself, you look like a dead pig because I'm sure your fu*k'n skin is no different from a dead a pig thrown in the garbage. Black people got to blame every God damn white man cause of what they did to Africans and black people everywhere and they still fu*k'n doing it without any regret and shame. white people got to be blamed cause they are greedy, selfish, self-centered folks like their ancestors who robbed Africa of it's wealthiest materials update. Your fu*k'n ancestors brought destruction to all Africans through slavery, looting and plundering. Now it's HIV virus they wickedly created to root out all blacks but bammmmmmmmm what a fu*k'n boomerang the disease is k!lling the majority of white people also not only blacks as your fu*king narrow mind thinks.

Learn something yourself because you are nobody. You are just a peanut or a fly in a bottle just like your wicked ancestors in Europe. And now remember Australian whites are no better than slave descents in America cos you were also sent to Australia as indentured slaves, prisoners, and criminals to work on behalf of the Queen of England. Shut Your DAMN fu*kIN IGNORANT MOUTH UP cos you are no better than anybody. You are not even educated than my own black people playing hip hop in the ghettos cos they are creative to do something for their survival. And let me remind you, you are a fu*kIN Lost soul, you rather need to go back to Europe and find your identity motherfu*ker. Don't ever ever ever tell any black man in America to go back to Africa because Africans were here before the arrival of your European forefather thieves and hypocrites led by Colombus, who deceived the people that they discovered America. Lastly, you should fu*kin find out the pyramids in Mexico built by Africans who were long existing with Red Indians in the new world. Shut the fu*k up.

These
words are from the
wise brother

This is from my
brother that read'
the racists posts along
with me and he lost it.
YOU MAD SON....YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 06-24-2006, 12:38 AM         #410
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Theres a difference between ethnicity and race
jews have white skin...but they are not of the "white race"...not everyone with pale skin is white aka bizzy bone

ANYWAY, I AM GOING FOR GHANA, BEHIND ENGLAND & AUSTRALIA SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS BULLsh*t IS...I JUST DONT LIKE SELF-HATING AFRICAN-AMERICANS...SERIOUSLY...GOING "YEAH WE BEAT AMERICA.." YET THERES LIKE 3 BLACK PLAYERS IN THE TEAM....WIERD HUH???

Last edited by LOCO666; 06-24-2006 at 12:40 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #411
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 LOCO666 said:
jews have white skin...but they are not of the "white race"...not everyone with pale skin is white aka bizzy bone

ANYWAY, I AM GOING FOR GHANA, BEHIND ENGLAND & AUSTRALIA SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS BULLsh*t IS...I JUST DONT LIKE SELF-HATING AFRICAN-AMERICANS...SERIOUSLY...GOING "YEAH WE BEAT AMERICA.." YET THERES LIKE 3 BLACK PLAYERS IN THE TEAM....WIERD HUH???
dog you are beyond confused

and since you brought it up
is there even 1 single non foreign player on the USA team???
 11 years ago '05        #412
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man cats catching feelings....
 06-24-2006, 01:43 AM         #413
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
that wasn't the point, some of these ignorant posters are convinced that black people in america are no longer African because white people tell them they're not.
i still don't understand/buy into this....why do you or anyone else care whether african americans consider themselves americans, african americans, or just africans...isn't it their decision to make? Especially after their family has been here for a bunch of generations
 11 years ago '06        #414
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 shonuff12 said:
i still don't understand/buy into this....why do you or anyone else care whether african americans consider themselves americans, african americans, or just africans...isn't it their decision to make? Especially after their family has been here for a bunch of generations

because the fact people dont even know what they are really in 2006 just like what the slave master wanted all them years ago

How is it so understand to understand why its not a "Crime" to seek thru truth
 06-24-2006, 03:08 AM         #415
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They've got Willie Lynch symdrome
 11 years ago '06        #416
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
Loco666, why don't you go ahead and ask an Japanese and a Chinese person if they consider themself Asian so you can see how dumb you look saying that race doesn't apply to skin color.
 06-24-2006, 06:33 AM         #417
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
Loco666, why don't you go ahead and ask an Japanese and a Chinese person if they consider themself Asian so you can see how dumb you look saying that race doesn't apply to skin color.
i'll ask an iraqi if they are asian...and they will say yes...so what is your point???
 11 years ago '06        #418
screwmusic 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 1 1
lets go blackstars
 06-24-2006, 09:55 AM         #419
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
because the fact people dont even know what they are really in 2006 just like what the slave master wanted all them years ago

How is it so understand to understand why its not a "Crime" to seek thru truth
i didn't say it was a crime, i don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. I am just trying to understand the logic behind it, thats all

And I also don't understand how you can say that african americans in the united states are "just like" they were during the time of slavery. While things may not be wonderful, they are certainly better than slavery
 11 years ago '04        #420
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
copied and paste a post from my n*ggas

Ah my Naija and African brothers, l know the world wouldnt tell you this and they certianly do not want anyone to know of this, thats why noone has media house has written about this. In the year 1968 , Pele( Brazil and the world's greatest football great) led Brazil(Santos) in a football game against us played in Accra , Pele was both in the height of his game and in peak form at this time, feared and dreaded by many football nations playing a Ghanaian team in Accra, yes Pele himself and they couldnt beat us, Ghana drew 2-2 with them. At this stage of the world cup competion when tension is very high and the media bringing all it has on todays encounter, you would think the media house will tell the world this story, the great Pele himself playing against Ghana couldnt beat us , and noone is making mention of this. Yes in the junior levels we have beaten them several times and they have beaten us too, but this history is of importance in todays game and the world and Africa will proudly welcome such news, but BAM! they will not say it. Accra Hearts of Oak was the team in question here. Ghana will beat Brazil and the world will finally recognise our strenghts and talents and respect Africans. WE have so much in us but every day we are beinf told we have nothing and not to believe ourselves, they know how mighty Africa and powerful Africans are and that is why they keep putting us down and denigrating us and our efforts. Today Africa will be resurrected and glory will be ours. The Black Stars will beat Brazil my brothers and sisters, we ahve the talents and skills, minds and strenghts to beat any team under the sun if we put our minds and soul into the game-this victory is long overdue and history will tell it all today.

here's da k!ller:thumbsdow
don't be naive. Please go and read Pele's autobiography. The great man said that when Santos toured Africa, in the first game against, I believe, the Togolese or Senegalese national team, he dribbled the sh!t out of them to entertain the crowds, and scored 4 goals in the first half. When he went into the dressing room to meet the team, and found the goalie crying unconsolably, he realized that embarassing people was not the object of his visit to the motherland. After that game, he held back. So the 2-2 draw does not mean anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy