Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
 245
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 179
Video inside Quavo and Travis Scott almost fight in intense basketball game
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
NBA #RareNBAPics
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Look at this ungrateful b*tch
107 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #401
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Tempus said:
congrats. you wasted ten minutes of your life on somebodies d*ck doing this. good job:applause:

what tax paying business do u run that u employee white people and give them checks that are taxed also

your 17

I'd love to know many support it

What business do you own

How much did u make this past year

?

location ?

instead of saying im on your d*ck ( but u make threads dedicated to me in knowledge section and news section asking that i be banned )

can u answer these simple questions?
 06-28-2006, 12:15 PM         #402
jd_robbins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are all fu*kin f*g**ts who the fu*k takes that amount of time to post screen shots of the same sh*t said before in a thread fu*kin homos
 12 years ago '06        #403
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 jd_robbins said:
you guys are all fu*kin f*g**ts who the fu*k takes that amount of time to post screen shots of the same sh*t said before in a thread fu*kin homos

it was a repost for his ban me thread

and it took me 5 minutes tops


I sit on the toliet longer then that :rolleyes:
 06-28-2006, 01:50 PM         #404
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tempus is a lil snitch bi*ch i realised this after 2 days on this site.
 12 years ago '06        #405
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 StudiosConnect' said:
what tax paying business do u run that u employee white people and give them checks that are taxed also

your 17

I'd love to know many support it

What business do you own

How much did u make this past year

?

location ?

instead of saying im on your d*ck ( but u make threads dedicated to me in knowledge section and news section asking that i be banned )

can u answer these simple questions?


 06-28-2006, 01:52 PM         #406
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
you really dont have a life do you? You didnt get hugs when you was little? The only fun in your day come from the internet. go chase chetas
 06-28-2006, 01:56 PM         #407
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah go chase a cheta...you're gonna have to figure out wtf one is first tho
 12 years ago '05        #408
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,246 | Props total: 1728 1728
How the fu*k is this thread still gonna be up, im sick of seeing this racist sh*t... Ghana is a very good up and coming team, they are the future and The African version of Brazil, watch for them in years to come. Some of your peeps being racist better look at yourself and relize what peices of sh*t you are... you fu*kin KKK chumps make me puke
 12 years ago '06        #409
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 bangabi*ch said:
this is the words of a white boy. "chase cheetahs" for real? Where did you learn this hatred?

Instant Messaging
Send a message via AIM to Tempus Tempus Nite
Send a message via MSN to Tempus
Send a message via Yahoo to Tempus dirty_angel_x

demonic, dirty angel

he on some manson sh*t prolly why bangabi*ch

BTW he lied bout his age

Date of Birth:
September 13, 1984
Age:
21
Album youre bumpin' lately:
Personal Mixes/Instrumentals
Whats your skillz?:
Making beats.. Guaranteed HOT!
Biography:
I like to have fun, and I like to make beats...
Location:
M-Town (Memphis, TN)
Interests:
Making beats... Online gaming...
Occupation:
Student



how u a student but u a successful black man with workers ?
u said u 17 how u 21

smh i got screenshot so dont bother changing it
 12 years ago '05        #410
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,246 | Props total: 1728 1728
 StudiosConnect' said:
Instant Messaging
Send a message via AIM to Tempus Tempus Nite
Send a message via MSN to Tempus
Send a message via Yahoo to Tempus dirty_angel_x

demonic, dirty angel

he on some manson sh*t prolly why bangabi*ch

BTW he lied bout his age

Date of Birth:
September 13, 1984
Age:
21
Album youre bumpin' lately:
Personal Mixes/Instrumentals
Whats your skillz?:
Making beats.. Guaranteed HOT!
Biography:
I like to have fun, and I like to make beats...
Location:
M-Town (Memphis, TN)
Interests:
Making beats... Online gaming...
Occupation:
Student



how u a student but u a successful black man with workers ?
u said u 17 how u 21

smh i got screenshot so dont bother changing it

 12 years ago '04        #411
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,698 | Props total: 14969 14969
fu*k of the matter is
Ghana still owned USA
giving them a a.ss whippin
so regardless
nobody can't bash them about nothing.
yeh the lost
but they lost to the #1 Soccer Team in the World
 12 years ago '04        #412
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 110 110
ghana won on a cheap call. brazil owned them anyway. lets see how ghana does in hockey or football against the US. And im not happy with this racist threadstarter anyway, hes just rooting for the black team, lol. ghana did a decent job when it was 1-1 though, brazil is narsty though. they would have beat the US too.
 12 years ago '06        #413
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 haterade2885 said:
And im not happy with this racist threadstarter anyway, hes just rooting for the black team, lol.

white peeps throw it around like play catch
 06-28-2006, 02:27 PM         #414
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
How the fu*k is this thread still gonna be up, im sick of seeing this racist sh*t... Ghana is a very good up and coming team, they are the future and The African version of Brazil, watch for them in years to come. Some of your peeps being racist better look at yourself and relize what peices of sh*t you are... you fu*kin KKK chumps make me puke
1st time ever in a world cup and they are already compared to brazil!!!

get real LMAO

and people who say ghana are sh*t at football are not racists.
 06-28-2006, 02:34 PM         #415
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
How the fu*k is this thread still gonna be up, im sick of seeing this racist sh*t... Ghana is a very good up and coming team, they are the future and The African version of Brazil, watch for them in years to come. Some of your peeps being racist better look at yourself and relize what peices of sh*t you are... you fu*kin KKK chumps make me puke
@ ghana being the african version of brazil....

apparently you don't remember senegal from the last cup..everyone was saying they were up and coming too...how are they doing?
 12 years ago '05        #416
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,679 | Props total: 726 726
 StudiosConnect' said:
Instant Messaging
Send a message via AIM to Tempus Tempus Nite
Send a message via MSN to Tempus
Send a message via Yahoo to Tempus dirty_angel_x

BTW he lied bout his age
Date of Birth:
September 13, 1984
Age:
21
Album youre bumpin' lately:
Personal Mixes/Instrumentals
Whats your skillz?:
Making beats.. Guaranteed HOT!
Biography:
I like to have fun, and I like to make beats...
Location:
M-Town (Memphis, TN)
Interests:
Making beats... Online gaming...
Occupation:
Student
how u a student but u a successful black man with workers ?
u said u 17 how u 21
smh i got screenshot so dont bother changing it
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!
 06-28-2006, 03:50 PM         #417
DJ TiTo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bye bye
 12 years ago '05        #418
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,246 | Props total: 1728 1728
 shonuff12 said:
@ ghana being the african version of brazil....

apparently you don't remember senegal from the last cup..everyone was saying they were up and coming too...how are they doing?
Ghana is on the up and up, and for the record i never ever thought Senegal was good. Ghana will be a good team in the future, and when i say they are the African Brazil i mean they on the up and up and they are very good offensively. They are no where near Brazil at finishing or playing as a team.... but with the right coaching and right developement we could see Ghana on the up and up..
WIll they be the next Brazil? No of course not, but they have the talent to be a team of the future. The Brazilian side has alot of respect for Ghana..

You USA fanboys still mad at Ghana layin the smack down?


Last edited by katalist; 06-28-2006 at 03:54 PM..
 06-28-2006, 04:31 PM         #419
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Ghana is on the up and up, and for the record i never ever thought Senegal was good. Ghana will be a good team in the future, and when i say they are the African Brazil i mean they on the up and up and they are very good offensively. They are no where near Brazil at finishing or playing as a team.... but with the right coaching and right developement we could see Ghana on the up and up..
WIll they be the next Brazil? No of course not, but they have the talent to be a team of the future. The Brazilian side has alot of respect for Ghana..

You USA fanboys still mad at Ghana layin the smack down?
its whatever, atleast you into football and support a team with pride.

but i hate ghana with passion since they got essian playing. that guy is a leg breaker and a dangerous player (and not in a good way).
 12 years ago '04        #420
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,698 | Props total: 14969 14969
 haterade2885 said:
ghana won on a cheap call. brazil owned them anyway. lets see how ghana does in hockey or football against the US. And im not happy with this racist threadstarter anyway, hes just rooting for the black team, lol. ghana did a decent job when it was 1-1 though, brazil is narsty though. they would have beat the US too.
stop being a sore looser
give ghana the respect they deserve
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1043 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
317 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
242 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
NBA LeBron once again visits the Magic City
77 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Super Human Strength
36 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Amara lanegra
86 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Fabulous Claps back at Thot who tried to expose him
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy