Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2006, 03:53 PM         #381
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Yeeeeah thats why we didnt even place int the Basket ball world championship
a bronze medal is placing idiot
 11 years ago '05        #382
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 LOCO666 said:
LMAO...like serbs and croats are the same ay??? LMAO...lol @ your ignorance...call a serb a croat and i guarantee itd be your last words...for a while as youd be in a hospital bed in a coma...

LMAO at every black person being of the same race...tongans are black...aborigines are black...native indonesians are black...LMAO
I know some tongans. they look straight samoan to me. Serbs and Croations I think are the same race just different ethnic backrounds, just like africans
 11 years ago '05        #383
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 LOCO666 said:
no they are black...just that tongans, indians, sri lankans etc. are not african...so there is no such thing as a "black race"...same with "white race" as many asians are light skinned
Theres a difference between ethnicity and race
 11 years ago '06        #384
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Tempus said:
Stomp a house -_- out when u see me in the streets
 Tempus said:
 Tempus said:
 Tempus said:
 Tempus said:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #385
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
Nobody said you had to do that All I'm trying to do is tell you the truth. It's like this, 2 japanese people move to Afganistan and have a child. Is that child magically an Afgan or is it still japanese? come on man it's simple.
Your comparing apples and oranges here.... The US is made up of far more different cultures and races than afganistan....
But I see your point.....I say im "mexican" even though i wasnt born there.. my parents were but not me...White people dont ask if im american they ask if im mexican, and then their shocked that i speak english "so well" ... You ask a black, white, asian person what i am theyll tell you im mexican. Even If i have kids they'll be considered mexican by everone in america...

Funny thing is if i go to mexico they'll tell me im american...I'll never be fully embraced by either country or culture except by other chicanos like me. Thats why i have no loyalty to any country...I'll root for you but fck your flag.
 11 years ago '04        #386
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 krish_2k4 said:
black people always gotta get racist when they get mad at white people. calm down, its the internet.
please shut da fu*k up ... cos your just owning yourself
 06-23-2006, 05:23 PM         #387
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
you're trippin. I never once have heard at anytime any black poster call a white poster a honky, cracker ect. in their prop box or in a PM. While there's been lots of times where yall white posters call us black posters zzzzzz n*gga ect. in our prop boxes or PMs. Sometimes yall are bold enough to do it in a thread. Because I'm sure yall would post the evidence that somebody did to get them banned.
slow ya roll, dont say "yall" and reply to my post implying im white
im neither black or white im light brown, not that it matters.

and as for this thread......prime exampel why uninteligent people can turn a footbal topic into a race issue. i have no further point i want to make to you people.
 06-23-2006, 05:41 PM         #388
JAD52188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every thread always turn into dumb arguments like these
 06-23-2006, 05:42 PM         #389
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
plus you are black...so you don't know sh*t except for what your father...aka...the new black panther movement member's ideas...do you even know any white people??? if i saw you and you started whining about "whitey" id laugh in your face...and tell you to go back to africa...no racism...it just seems what you want to go back to africa...

and dont say "running away from problems wont fix anything"...because you aint fixing the problems now...you are just lame and feel sorry for yourself...you are a broke blackboy living in the ghetto sleeping in abed with 5people and say "oh it has to be the whitemans fault...nothing to do with the fact my mums a crackwh0ore and my dads up nth on a murder charge..."
loco666 I wish you are fu*kn' dead in your pigstyle ghetto in Australia cause you are a pig yourself. Who dare you to fu*k'n talk against black people? Are you better than any black man? Look at yourself, Look at yourself, you look like a dead pig because I'm sure your fu*k'n skin is no different from a dead a pig thrown in the garbage. Black people got to blame every God damn white man cause of what they did to Africans and black people everywhere and they still fu*k'n doing it without any regret and shame. white people got to be blamed cause they are greedy, selfish, self-centered folks like their ancestors who robbed Africa of it's wealthiest materials update. Your fu*k'n ancestors brought destruction to all Africans through slavery, looting and plundering. Now it's HIV virus they wickedly created to root out all blacks but bammmmmmmmm what a fu*k'n boomerang the disease is k!lling the majority of white people also not only blacks as your fu*king narrow mind thinks.

Learn something yourself because you are nobody. You are just a peanut or a fly in a bottle just like your wicked ancestors in Europe. And now remember Australian whites are no better than slave descents in America cos you were also sent to Australia as indentured slaves, prisoners, and criminals to work on behalf of the Queen of England. Shut Your DAMN fu*kIN IGNORANT MOUTH UP cos you are no better than anybody. You are not even educated than my own black people playing hip hop in the ghettos cos they are creative to do something for their survival. And let me remind you, you are a fu*kIN Lost soul, you rather need to go back to Europe and find your identity motherfu*ker. Don't ever ever ever tell any black man in America to go back to Africa because Africans were here before the arrival of your European forefather thieves and hypocrites led by Colombus, who deceived the people that they discovered America. Lastly, you should fu*kin find out the pyramids in Mexico built by Africans who were long existing with Red Indians in the new world. Shut the fu*k up.

These
words are from the
wise brother

This is from my
brother that read'
the racists posts along
with me and he lost it.
 11 years ago '04        #390
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 shonuff12 said:
cats on this thread think that african americans are the same thing as black africans who still live in africa...that's why
lol! how do they not kno the difference?
 11 years ago '05        #391
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 grimenutz3000 said:
damn but check out the link in my sig
I always click on your sig but it says i dont have privelages
 06-23-2006, 06:25 PM         #392
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
I always click on your sig but it says i dont have privelages
Because you dont have V.I.P status

I doooooooooooo
 06-23-2006, 06:51 PM         #393
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does this n*gga think he Malcom X beacuse he is rooting for Ghana?
 11 years ago '04        #394
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Jun 23 2006
Ghana said they were not afraid of champions Brazil, their probable opponents, after securing a place in the last 16 with a 2-1 win over United States in World Cup Group E on Thursday.

"I have said our target is the semi-final," coach Ratomir Dujkovic told reporters. "Any team that faces the Black Stars will have to suffer just like (our group rivals) Italy, the Czechs and the United States. "Yes, they (Brazil) will suffer. They are the best team in the world and for us it is an honour to play them.

"Black Stars have enough capabilities, we are not afraid." Debutants Ghana qualified in second place behind group winners Italy and will face Brazil if the champions top their section as expected. But the Africans will be without influential midfielder Michael Essien, who was booked against the United States and is suspended for the next match.

Captain Stephen Appiah said Essien had been relishing the prospect of playing Brazil. "He told me yesterday 'Stephen, Brazil have something that belongs to us. We will show Brazil who we are'," said man of the match Appiah. "We are going to miss him."

Source: Karolos Grohmann

LETS KEEP IT SOCCER RELATED...

Brazil Head Coach Carlos Alberto Parreira praises Ghana

Parreira is worried about Ghana which placed second in Group E and eliminated Czech Republic(considered as one of the favourite to the title by Parreira).

Parreira thinks that Ghana is the SUPRISE of the World Cup. Ghana lost to Italy by 2-0, however in that game they had loads of chances but failed in converting their chances. They went on to beat Czech and USA

"Ghana is a Nice Suprise in this WOrld Cup. They DESERVE to be in the second round. It is a Selection with a TECHNICAL style of gameplan with lots of VELOCITY"

Parreira doesn't know which team will face Ghana but said:
I don't wanna worry myself about who will play. The most important thing is that we got options. We have a strong group. Ghana is one of the big forces of African Football, and this game is going to be very dificult for the Brazillian NT.

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 09:16 PM..
 06-23-2006, 09:14 PM         #395
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer is really boring to me
 11 years ago '04        #396
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
soccer is really boring to me

i know dat's why you turned it into a race thread....

again you make yourself look like a fool

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2006, 09:22 PM         #397
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:

i know dat's why you turned it into a race thread....

again you make yourself look like a fool

[pic - click to view]

when did i make it into a race thread. it was already one when i first got into here. studios did it
 06-23-2006, 11:03 PM         #398
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
 11 years ago '06        #399
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva

that wasn't the point, some of these ignorant posters are convinced that black people in america are no longer African because white people tell them they're not.

And that sh*t is retarded that you can't tell the difference. No Africans from different regions of Africa look the same. Of course Africans here won't look exactly like Africans in Africa.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 11:12 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #400
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
Brasil will sh*t on ghana, but i'd like to see them put up a f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy