Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #361
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
What a peice of sh*t thread, all you racist basterds dont belive in Karma? Trust me fam, its real... Racism is some bullsh*t, anyone who is racist deserve to get beat the fu*k up
 06-23-2006, 01:23 PM         #362
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐρЗŘ said:

africa >> US
how is africa better than the US? I am dying to hear this brilliant response
 11 years ago '06        #363
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
GHANAAAAAAA. TRU GHANIAN REPPIN 2 THE FULLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT TEAM OUT: BRAZIL (y'all niccas kno better!)
 11 years ago '06        #364
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
i mean why all the hate 4 ghana? n*ggas who hate ghana (coons) and white bi*ches or bois or watever they r who disrespect ghana or africa or black people in general A BIG fu*k U 4 UR MELANIN-LESS f*g**t a.ss!
 06-23-2006, 01:52 PM         #365
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdN said:
i mean why all the hate 4 ghana? n*ggas who hate ghana (coons) and white bi*ches or bois or watever they r who disrespect ghana or africa or black people in general A BIG fu*k U 4 UR MELANIN-LESS f*g**t a.ss!
so to you if people hate ghana they hate black people?

i take it you realise this is a soccer topic, if people say fu*k ghana im pretty sure they mean the team.

so put you iddy biddy race card back in you pocket son.

PS fu*k GHANA, cant wait for the 10-0 thrashing they gonna get.
 11 years ago '04        #366
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,335 | Props total: 8404 8404
 goke11429 said:
u kno i had 2 do it

Afircans Celebrate ghana Win in Times Square

[pic - click to view]

A shirt-less Salihu Adam, left, from Accra, Ghana, and his friend Richard Bockari, center, from Sierra Leone, cheer while watching a live broadcast of Ghana scoring in the World Cup soccer match on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006

[pic - click to view]

Kwesi Okyre, center, from Accra, Ghana, reacts to a goal for Ghana in the World Cup soccer match as he watches a live broadcast on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006

[pic - click to view]

Jason Hutton-Mills, visiting from London, England, waves a Ghana flag as he watches the Ghana USA World Cup soccer match on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006

[pic - click to view]

People watch the World Cup soccer game between Ghana and the United States on a monitor outside a television studio in Times Square.
(AP Photo)

USA Owned
 11 years ago '05        #367
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Javon23 said:

USA Owned
LMAO u stay shuttin sh*t down wit pics and gifs
 11 years ago '05        #368
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 StudiosConnect' said:
<-- still amazed white boys can come on a site that wouldnt exsist w/o black people making hip hop

and call black people

V

[pic - click to view]

HMMMMM
LMAO they mad
 11 years ago '04        #369
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 krish_2k4 said:
so to you if people hate ghana they hate black people?

i take it you realise this is a soccer topic, if people say fu*k ghana im pretty sure they mean the team.

so put you iddy biddy race card back in you pocket son.

PS fu*k GHANA, cant wait for the 10-0 thrashing they gonna get.
some white boy on da second page turning it into a racial thread... plus they wasn't talking about ghana the team,just black,african,african american people in general
 06-23-2006, 02:27 PM         #370
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ ghana wildin out in NYC

props to them n*ggas WATUP
 06-23-2006, 02:27 PM         #371
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please someone delete this thread. it has nothing to do with sports. and please ban studios. everytime he makes a thread it becomes racist.
 06-23-2006, 02:28 PM         #372
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
some white boy on da second page turning it into a racial thread... plus they wasn't talking about ghana the team,just black,african,african american people in general
ok well its a non issue anyway, people need to chill the fu*k out lol

and what does african american people have to do with ghana?!!!
 11 years ago '06        #373
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
 LOCO666 said:
:plus you are black...so you don't know sh*t except *26+6 for what your father...aka...the new black panther movement member's ideas...do you even know any white people??? if i saw you and you started whining about "whitey" id laugh in your face...and tell you to go back to africa...no racism...it just seems what you want to go back to africa...

and dont say "running away from problems wont fix anything"...because you aint fixing the problems now...you are just lame and feel sorry for yourself...you are a broke blackboy living in the ghetto sleeping in abed with 5people and say "oh it has to be the whitemans fault...nothing to do with the fact my mums a crackwh0ore and my dads up nth on a murder charge..."
is all that really called for? please don't respond to any more messages because you sound like a complete ignorant billabong redneck right now. Like I said you don't know anything about sh*t going on in AMERICA outside of what you see in the media. This is because you're in AUSTRAILIA. It's not hard to understand.

at you trying to make black jokes and say some racist sh*t like this but at the same time be on a HIP HOP FORUM. In case you didn't know HIP HOP IS A BLACK ART FORM. I'm sensing some jealosy right now. Being a hater isn't a healthy personality trait.

white people always gotta get racist when they get mad at black people. calm down, its the internet.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 02:42 PM..
 06-23-2006, 02:46 PM         #374
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
and what does african american people have to do with ghana?!!!
cats on this thread think that african americans are the same thing as black africans who still live in africa...that's why
 06-23-2006, 02:53 PM         #375
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
white people always gotta get racist when they get mad at black people. calm down, its the internet.
black people always gotta get racist when they get mad at white people. calm down, its the internet.
 11 years ago '04        #376
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,335 | Props total: 8404 8404
 krish_2k4 said:
black people always gotta get racist when they get mad at white people. calm down, its the internet.
more like the other way around
white people get mad when black people win or achieve something
 11 years ago '06        #377
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 krish_2k4 said:
you're trippin. I never once have heard at anytime any black poster call a white poster a honky, cracker ect. in their prop box or in a PM. While there's been lots of times where yall white posters call us black posters zzzzzz n*gga ect. in our prop boxes or PMs. Sometimes yall are bold enough to do it in a thread. Because I'm sure yall would post the evidence that somebody did to get them banned.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 03:03 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #378
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
I could show you my prop box right now with that sh*t in it.
 11 years ago '05        #379
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 goke11429 said:
btw i'm already plannin my trip to da 2010 WC in South Africa
Really? 2010 World Cup will be in South Africa?
 11 years ago '05        #380
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 ChronicSmoker said:
I luv how somehow it turned into a racist thread, Plain n simple if THE US ACUTALLY GAVE A sh*t ABOUT THIS SPORT OF SOCCER, WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, LIKE FOOTBALL THE REAL SPORT NOT FULL OF A BUNCH OF BABIES THAT CRY OVER EVERY CALL LIKE LIK GIRLS... PUT IT THIS WAY IF WE HAD OUR A.I., OR MICHAEL JORDANS PLAYING SOCCER WE WOULD BE A BIGGER POWER THEN THE BRAZILIAN TEAM.. NO CONTEST BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN CAUSE ME AS A US CITIZEN DONT GIVE A sh*t AND TRY TO fu*k WITH US IN N E OTHER SPORT U CANT SO SHUT THAT FU*K UP!!
Yeeeeah thats why we didnt even place int the Basket ball world championship
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago