Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #321
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Tempus said:
but if that childs have kids, and the kids have kids, those kids have kids. You kinda become part of Afganistan and thats a part of your history. duh
as he forget to name japan as part of da history... i'm tellin u he's a joke
 11 years ago '06        #322
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5601 5601
 Tempus said:
but if that childs have kids, and the kids have kids, those kids have kids. You kinda become part of Afganistan and thats a part of your history. duh
:banghead: WRONG, they're always going to be japanese. I'm not going to give up on you. The JAPANESE child will always be japanese, it just happens to live in afganistan simple as that. If you put a red ant in a black ant hole does it just happen to change color and genetic makeup, NO it is and always will be a red ant.
 06-23-2006, 01:37 AM         #323
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
:banghead: WRONG, they're always going to be japanese. I'm not going to give up on you. The JAPANESE child will always be japanese, it just happens to live in afganistan simple as that. If you put a red ant in a black ant hole does it just happen to change color and genetic makeup, NO it is and always will be a red ant.
its just sad you cant see past skin color, but if your ancestors are in a country for hundred of years you gonna pick up on that country culture and ways. i dont know where your going with some ants
 06-23-2006, 01:39 AM         #324
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if they live in afganistan, how are they not gonna pick up on things from that culture?
 11 years ago '04        #325
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
so if they live in afganistan, how are they not gonna pick up on things from that culture?
again branching off on another topic...face it ur done
 11 years ago '06        #326
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
how does that make them not japanese anymore? They're still yellow with slanted eyes with high SAT scores.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 01:46 AM..
 06-23-2006, 01:51 AM         #327
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
how does that make them not japanese anymore? They're still yellow with slanted eyes with high SAT scores.
I didnt say they wasnt japanese, but they would be different than japanese people that still live in Japan. Like if you take some pure water, and spinkle some salt in it. it would then be salt water
 11 years ago '06        #328
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
I didnt say they wasnt japanese, but they would be different than japanese people that still live in Japan. Like if you take some pure water, and spinkle some salt in it. it would then be salt water
YOU LOSE That means that you're still African even though your peoples have been here for years.
 06-23-2006, 01:56 AM         #329
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
YOU LOSE That means that you're still African even though your peoples have been here for years.
read the rest of what i wrote dumbass
 06-23-2006, 01:57 AM         #330
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
so you gonna ignore everything else i wrote just to try to make a point
 11 years ago '06        #331
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
read the rest of what i wrote dumbass
the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant DUMBASS. you agreed with me and you're still tryin to argue. Congratulations on your new found African heritage.
 06-23-2006, 02:00 AM         #332
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant DUMBASS. you agreed with me and you're still tryin to argue. Congratulations on your new found African heritage.
just read it dumbass
 11 years ago '06        #333
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
I don't need to read the rest. It's over You understood my point and you tried to use it in your arguement. You lose the "debate" you're African love it, embrace it.
 11 years ago '06        #334
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
goodnight tempus, let that knowledge marinate for a little while. You'll thank me in the morning.
 11 years ago '05        #335
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
wow this is still going........
 06-23-2006, 02:43 AM         #336
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
truth of the day. Plus he's from austrailia which means he really doesn't know sh*t outside of what he sees on TV.
plus you are black...so you don't know sh*t except for what your father...aka...the new black panther movement member's ideas...do you even know any white people??? if i saw you and you started whining about "whitey" id laugh in your face...and tell you to go back to africa...no racism...it just seems what you want to go back to africa...

and dont say "running away from problems wont fix anything"...because you aint fixing the problems now...you are just lame and feel sorry for yourself...you are a broke blackboy living in the ghetto sleeping in abed with 5people and say "oh it has to be the whitemans fault...nothing to do with the fact my mums a crackwh0ore and my dads up nth on a murder charge..."

Last edited by LOCO666; 06-23-2006 at 02:46 AM..
 06-23-2006, 02:44 AM         #337
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
 11 years ago '06        #338
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 LOCO666 said:

and dont say "running away from problems wont fix anything"...because you aint fixing the problems now...you are just lame and feel sorry for yourself...you are a broke blackboy living in the ghetto sleeping in abed with 5people and say "oh it has to be the whitemans fault...nothing to do with the fact my mums a crackwh0ore and my dads up nth on a murder charge..."
Well homie u def will be banned later

Tempus said:
Of course we have a history in Africa, but if you and your ancestors been in a country for hundreds of years, and have never even seen Africa, then im not a African. but an American. I dont see how you could be proud to be from there anyway

Tempus said:
rewind homie, no where in here did i say i was ashamed of my Heritage. I just said i was proud to be American
I agree with goke... just dont fu*k with him... he is quick to enter a "race thread" and be anti-"black people" and when u be so real to him he still wants to be white.... I been saying the same thing as yall and in return he says I hold my race back ( his... "black race") and cannot wait for me to die.... dude is a joke some people have to much pride to realize they are wrong.. smh at this guy entering this threads for discussion and getting mad when he keeps getting proved wrong if you dont like to talk about the issue dont click on any of the threads or reply when u see it get sparked up

black ice 2003 said:
SMH at people thinking that life would be better for us Black Americans in pissy a.ss Africa.With all that AIDS going around,and flies and sh*t,and lions and tigers around me.I must say that I would rather be in my position now in America than in that sh*thole called Africa.So in reality we are better off than those n*ggas from ghana
COWBOY .... HOUSE ... -_-

Tempus said:
there is a difference in a African and a African American. Im not a African
COWBOY .... HOUSE ... -_-

"Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana... 06-22-2006 10:05 PM ChronicSmoker ghana is a bunch of poor lil bi*ches from a piece of sh*t country, shut up!!!!! lucky they even scored need the refs help lil pus*y babies!!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: keep the hate coming white males

* Sigh * All this cause africans beat you

Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 06-23-2006 at 06:02 AM..
 06-23-2006, 06:58 AM         #339
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serbs and Crouts are the same race, just different nationalities.

How can someone get race and nationality mixed up
 11 years ago '04        #340
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

a pictures worth a thousand words

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 07:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy