Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2006, 12:57 AM         #301
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
The only thing I'm embracing here is my family and friends, all that other sh*t is materialistic. A race without history is like a tree with no roots.
Hold on. African American have a history.
 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM         #302
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I'm disgusted that you would ask me why would I be proud of being African.
i didnt say that. i said i wouldnt be running around saying hey look at me im from Africa.
 11 years ago '04        #303
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
The World Cup location site has changed quickly before. (China 2003 Women, 1986 I think Columbia or Chile was set to host).

I really think once this World Cup ends some people might start rethinking the decision to place the 2010 cup in South Africa.

Why??

Security!!

1- Large portions of South Africa are very unsafe in general.

2- Poverty. Has anyone read Dark Star Safari?? The high number of beggars and desperate prostitutes in Southern Africa are going to flood the country. If you were starving wouldn't you show up to beg if you thought thousands of rich foreigners were in town.

3- Goons from abroad. I think a large number of wealthy fans might think twice fearing getting robbed. Thus, tour companies will probably get worried lower the price and the hooligans will flood in. Does South Africa have the police forces to maintain peace.

Any thoughts??

now da ownage

Unfortunately for you NashvillePanther this lame attempt to bad-mouth South Africa's hosting of the WC in 2010 gives you away for what you obviously are - a bitter, white SOUTH AFRICAN EMIGRE or the scion of one.

The only people in the world who have a problem with South Africa hosting the cup are people who have a problem with South Africa period! and these typically are sections of the white population that lost their long domination of that country approx. 11 years ago. The rest of the world rejoiced and often marvel at the relatively low cost of the transformation - in terms of blood and dislocation. BUT there is a stubborn unredeemable minority who scattered to various parts of world and attempt at every opportunity to sabotage the majority government that South Africa now has. Sour Grapes are hard to swallow friend - suck it up and move on! South Africa will host the cup and the world will be better for it.

I am a true blue yankee but I an fairly worldwise and am aware of the ridiculous efforts of some of these people wherever they landed in the world.

Message was edited by: LilAbner565

11 years ago '06        #304
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5664 5664
 Tempus said:
Hold on. African American have a history.
the only history that African Americans have is the civil rights movement and whatever the white man decided to write down about black people in America and also being victimized by the white man for centuries. the truth hurts and it's a shame that thats all you see yourself as. And I can say that because I've been here my whole life, my mom is from Chicago. I've been around both cultures. You're the only "black" person I have ever came across that is ashamed of his African Heritage.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 01:03 AM..
 06-23-2006, 01:04 AM         #305
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
the only history that African Americans have is the civil rights movement and being victimized by the white man for centuries. the truth hurts and it's a shame that thats all you see yourself as. And I can say that because I've been here my whole life, my mom is from Chicago. I've been around both cultures. You're the only "black" person I have ever came across that is ashamed of his African Heritage.
rewind homie, no where in here did i say i was ashamed of my Heritage. I just said i was proud to be American
 11 years ago '04        #306
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
the only history that African Americans have is the civil rights movement and whatever the white man decided to write down about black people in America and also being victimized by the white man for centuries. the truth hurts and it's a shame that thats all you see yourself as. And I can say that because I've been here my whole life, my mom is from Chicago. I've been around both cultures. You're the only "black" person I have ever came across that is ashamed of his African Heritage.
i'm tellin u man , don't even wast your time with da clown a.ss n*gga

Tempus said:
rewind homie, no where in here did i say i was ashamed of my Heritage. I just said i was proud to be American
 Tempus said:
i said i wouldnt be running around saying hey look at me im from Africa.

just shut da fu*k up

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 01:06 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #307
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
i didnt say that. i said i wouldnt be running around saying hey look at me im from Africa.
why not?
 06-23-2006, 01:11 AM         #308
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
why not?
cause why would i? what i suppose to do walk down the street wearing a shirt with Go Africa on it
 11 years ago '06        #309
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
fu*k it. If you want to claim being American but not the African part go ahead. Just remember that being a "black" american means that you're here to work for the white man and be his bi*ch for the rest of you life. You're going along with the plan that the white man has made for you and the rest of confused "black" america. He wants you to forget about who you are and your rich history. He wants you to forget about slavery like it never happened. he wants you to get on stage and dance for him and recite the bullsh*t he puts in your head. then he wants you to just be just another n*gga. If thats what you want Lord help you.
 11 years ago '06        #310
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
cause why would i? what i suppose to do walk down the street wearing a shirt with Go Africa on it
whats wrong with that? you're obviously ashamed.
 06-23-2006, 01:16 AM         #311
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
fu*k it. If you want to claim being American but not the African part go ahead. Just remember that being a "black" american means that you're here to work for the white man and be his bi*ch for the rest of you life. You're going along with the plan that the white man has made for you and the rest of confused "black" america. He wants you to forget about who you are and your rich history. He wants you to forget about slavery like it never happened. he wants you to get on stage and dance for him and recite the bullsh*t he puts in your head. then he wants you to just be just another n*gga. If thats what you want Lord help you.
Aint you just another angry african dude, and i dont work for white people, i got my own business. white people work for me
 11 years ago '06        #312
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
Aint you just another angry african dude, and i dont work for white people, i got my own business. white people work for me
No I'm not just another angry NIGERIAN. and thats good for you that you got your own business. all you got to do now is realize the fact that your African.
 11 years ago '04        #313
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
dude is lying... ain't no way you gotta business when the sh*t that your posting... i could just tell by the way you post your just ignorant...and ignorant people never make it anywhere in life
 06-23-2006, 01:20 AM         #314
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
No I'm not just another angry NIGERIAN. and thats good for you that you got your own business. all you got to do now is realize the fact that your African.
hey im just being me man. im not gonna all of the sudden wear African attire and walk down the street saying go africa, cause it would be completly fake. i dont feel the need for that
 06-23-2006, 01:22 AM         #315
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
dude is lying... ain't no way you gotta business when the sh*t that your posting... i could just tell by the way you post your just ignorant...and ignorant people never make it anywhere in life
Where the hell you gonna end up in life. You just some bitter African that post his feelings on the internet all day
 11 years ago '04        #316
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
hey im just being me man. im not gonna all of the sudden wear African attire and walk down the street saying go africa, cause it would be completly fake. i dont feel the need for that
who da fu*k said dat...

ur just bring up another topic... i hope your just joking
 Tempus said:
Where the hell you gonna end up in life. You just some bitter African that post his feelings on the internet all day
@ da bitter part...i'm just @ u kid... on my to sucesful career...
right now it's syracuse university,and Binghamton University dat's callin me up to join da school...

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 01:26 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #317
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
Nobody said you had to do that All I'm trying to do is tell you the truth. It's like this, 2 japanese people move to Afganistan and have a child. Is that child magically an Afgan or is it still japanese? come on man it's simple.
 06-23-2006, 01:24 AM         #318
AlLsEEing EyE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
LMAO...like serbs and croats are the same ay??? LMAO...lol @ your ignorance...call a serb a croat and i guarantee itd be your last words...for a while as youd be in a hospital bed in a coma...

LMAO at every black person being of the same race...tongans are black...aborigines are black...native indonesians are black...LMAO
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo @ u

u kno nothing about ghana, i bet u never met a ghanian, so why do u have 2 talk so fu*kin g big on the net.
I've been to ghana
I have come into conact and know many ghanaians. I kno ppl from the different tribes.

If they're different race then what race are they?
lmaooo @ u

no wonder ppl look down on america, bunch of arogant bastards, and once u start to tell them the truth they tell u to get out of the country. :finger: Amerikkka
 11 years ago '06        #319
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 AlLsEEing EyE said:
no wonder ppl look down on america, bunch of arogant bastards, and once u start to tell them the truth they tell u to get out of the country. :finger: Amerikkka
truth of the day. Plus he's from austrailia which means he really doesn't know sh*t outside of what he sees on TV.

Last edited by banga; 06-23-2006 at 01:28 AM..
 06-23-2006, 01:31 AM         #320
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
Nobody said you had to do that All I'm trying to do is tell you the truth. It's like this, 2 japanese people move to Afganistan and have a child. Is that child magically an Afgan or is it still japanese? come on man it's simple.
but if that childs have kids, and the kids have kids, those kids have kids. You kinda become part of Afganistan and thats a part of your history. duh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy