Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,357 | Props total: 5559 5559
 LOCO666 said:
LMAO...like serbs and croats are the same ay??? LMAO...lol @ your ignorance...call a serb a croat and i guarantee itd be your last words...for a while as youd be in a hospital bed in a coma...

LMAO at every black person being of the same race...tongans are black...aborigines are black...native indonesians are black...LMAO
how is it so that people with dark skin and black wooly hair aren't black?
 06-23-2006, 12:37 AM         #282
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
how is it so that people with dark skin and black wooly hair aren't black?
no they are black...just that tongans, indians, sri lankans etc. are not african...so there is no such thing as a "black race"...same with "white race" as many asians are light skinned
 11 years ago '06        #283
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
Why i gotta claim white people to claim america?
thats what white people say about you. If you're black your African it's simple. please tell me why that's such a bad thing.
 11 years ago '04        #284
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 bangabi*ch said:
I read the last couple of pages, and some of yall "black" posters are lost. I feel sorry for yall. You've forgotten your roots. Yall take 110% pride in being "american" when your not 50%. White people don't claim you like you're claiming them it's a shame yall don't see that.

Chase cheetahs, get hunted by lions... the white man has polluted your brains with propaganda and bullsh*t to make you look down on your heritage. It's a shame to see that some of these "black" posters see being African as being inferior.
get'em :applause:

black ice 2003 said:
lol that dude is white....didnt know that ,so hop off my d*ck bi*ch

black ice 2003=LOST SOLE
dude has no point of existance wit the way he's thinkin
@ "dude is white i didn't know that" says it all

Tempus said:
trust me. nobody in the US cares about soccer
comment of da year
"Ghana Wins,US whines"
 11 years ago '06        #285
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 LOCO666 said:
no they are black...just that tongans, indians, sri lankans etc. are not african...so there is no such thing as a "black race"...same with "white race" as many asians are light skinned
They are of African descent which makes them AFRICAN. Just like black people here in the US.
 06-23-2006, 12:38 AM         #286
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ĐöØρЗŘ said:
ghana >> us in soccer

africa >> US

goke's right, yall mad cause US got served :applause:
when you get deported to africa this: africa >> US

will change to this: US >> africa

anyway the move probably wont be much to you...you will be around black people like you are around black people where you live now
 11 years ago '06        #287
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
that US doesn't care about soccer isn't valid if you post in a thread about SOCCER.
 06-23-2006, 12:42 AM         #288
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
They are of African descent which makes them AFRICAN. Just like black people here in the US.
that is where you are wrong...tongans are black because they are close to the equator...they never came from africa...maybe ill show you tonga on the map ay???

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2006, 12:42 AM         #289
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
that US doesn't care about soccer isn't valid if you post in a thread about SOCCER.
but if you look back at my post you will notice that i wrote nothing about the world cup. cause i dont watch it
 06-23-2006, 12:43 AM         #290
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
thats what white people say about you. If you're black your African it's simple. please tell me why that's such a bad thing.
there is a difference in a African and a African American. Im not a African
 11 years ago '04        #291
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
he's a clown...who knows nothing about soccer

Tempus said:
another black man lost...

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 12:44 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #292
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
so you're saying that they have nothing to do with Africa and they just have been on that island since the beginning of time before all the continents broke apart which made the world look like it does today?
 06-23-2006, 12:49 AM         #293
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
so you're saying that they have nothing to do with Africa and they just have been on that island since the beginning of time before all the continents broke apart which made the world look like it does today?
Of course we have a history in Africa, but if you and your ancestors been in a country for hundreds of years, and have never even seen Africa, then im not a African. but an American. I dont see how you could be proud to be from there anyway
 11 years ago '06        #294
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
white folks stole your ancestors from AFRICA and abused them physically and mentally for centuries. Tell me if I'm wrong when you said you were black but if you are that means its in your blood no matter how hard you try to run from it. YOU'RE AFRICAN EMBRACE IT. You're ancestors that worked in those plantations would be ashamed and hurt if they knew what you're saying right now.
 11 years ago '04        #295
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Charlize Theron

[pic - click to view]

can't wait for da world cup in 2010

in South Africa:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #296
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
Of course we have a history in Africa, but if you and your ancestors been in a country for hundreds of years, and have never even seen Africa, then im not a African. but an American. I dont see how you could be proud to be from there anyway
Where did you ancestors come from? AFRICA. you're African tempus. How could I not be proud to not be from Nigeria specifically? Africa is rich with culture and history before it was robbed and r*ped by white europeans. What you see on CNN is the aftermath and what they want you to see. The only pub that Africa gets is the negative. You should know that.
 06-23-2006, 12:53 AM         #297
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
white folks stole your ancestors from AFRICA and abused them physically and mentally for centuries. Tell me if I'm wrong when you said you were black but if you are that means its in your blood no matter how hard you try to run from it. YOU'RE AFRICAN EMBRACE IT. You're ancestors that worked in those plantations would be ashamed and hurt if they knew what you're saying right now.
We dont leave on plantations nomore homie. Embrace American life and love it
 11 years ago '06        #298
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
We dont leave on plantations nomore homie. Embrace American life and love it
The only thing I'm embracing here is my family and friends, all that other sh*t is materialistic. A race without history is like a tree with no roots.
 11 years ago '04        #299
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
Where did you ancestors come from? AFRICA. you're African tempus. How could I not be proud to not be from Nigeria specifically? Africa is rich with culture and history before it was robbed and r*ped by white europeans. What you see on CNN is the aftermath and what they want you to see. The only pub that Africa gets is the negative. You should know that.
just forget my n*gga he's just another lost sole...some southern cats are ignorant for that sh*t...

btw... he's just askin for attention
 11 years ago '06        #300
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
I'm disgusted that you would ask me why would I be proud of being African.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy