Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
+23  79
33 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+49  72
188 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #351
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 bangabi*ch said
Nobody said you had to do that All I'm trying to do is tell you the truth. It's like this, 2 japanese people move to Afganistan and have a child. Is that child magically an Afgan or is it still japanese? come on man it's simple.
Your comparing apples and oranges here.... The US is made up of far more different cultures and races than afganistan....
But I see your point.....I say im "mexican" even though i wasnt born there.. my parents were but not me...White people dont ask if im american they ask if im mexican, and then their shocked that i speak english "so well" ... You ask a black, white, asian person what i am theyll tell you im mexican. Even If i have kids they'll be considered mexican by everone in america...

Funny thing is if i go to mexico they'll tell me im american...I'll never be fully embraced by either country or culture except by other chicanos like me. Thats why i have no loyalty to any country...I'll root for you but fck your flag.

12 years ago '04        #352
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 krish_2k4 said
black people always gotta get racist when they get mad at white people. calm down, its the internet.
please shut da fu*k up ... cos your just owning yourself

06-23-2006, 05:23 PM         #353
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said
you're trippin. I never once have heard at anytime any black poster call a white poster a honky, cracker ect. in their prop box or in a PM. While there's been lots of times where yall white posters call us black posters zzzzzz n*gga ect. in our prop boxes or PMs. Sometimes yall are bold enough to do it in a thread. Because I'm sure yall would post the evidence that somebody did to get them banned.
slow ya roll, dont say "yall" and reply to my post implying im white
im neither black or white im light brown, not that it matters.

and as for this thread......prime exampel why uninteligent people can turn a footbal topic into a race issue. i have no further point i want to make to you people.

06-23-2006, 05:41 PM         #354
JAD52188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every thread always turn into dumb arguments like these

06-23-2006, 05:42 PM         #355
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said
plus you are black...so you don't know sh*t except for what your father...aka...the new black panther movement member's ideas...do you even know any white people??? if i saw you and you started whining about "whitey" id laugh in your face...and tell you to go back to africa...no racism...it just seems what you want to go back to africa...

and dont say "running away from problems wont fix anything"...because you aint fixing the problems now...you are just lame and feel sorry for yourself...you are a broke blackboy living in the ghetto sleeping in abed with 5people and say "oh it has to be the whitemans fault...nothing to do with the fact my mums a crackwh0ore and my dads up nth on a murder charge..."
loco666 I wish you are fu*kn' dead in your pigstyle ghetto in Australia cause you are a pig yourself. Who dare you to fu*k'n talk against black people? Are you better than any black man? Look at yourself, Look at yourself, you look like a dead pig because I'm sure your fu*k'n skin is no different from a dead a pig thrown in the garbage. Black people got to blame every God damn white man cause of what they did to Africans and black people everywhere and they still fu*k'n doing it without any regret and shame. white people got to be blamed cause they are greedy, selfish, self-centered folks like their ancestors who robbed Africa of it's wealthiest materials update. Your fu*k'n ancestors brought destruction to all Africans through slavery, looting and plundering. Now it's HIV virus they wickedly created to root out all blacks but bammmmmmmmm what a fu*k'n boomerang the disease is k!lling the majority of white people also not only blacks as your fu*king narrow mind thinks.

Learn something yourself because you are nobody. You are just a peanut or a fly in a bottle just like your wicked ancestors in Europe. And now remember Australian whites are no better than slave descents in America cos you were also sent to Australia as indentured slaves, prisoners, and criminals to work on behalf of the Queen of England. Shut Your DAMN fu*kIN IGNORANT MOUTH UP cos you are no better than anybody. You are not even educated than my own black people playing hip hop in the ghettos cos they are creative to do something for their survival. And let me remind you, you are a fu*kIN Lost soul, you rather need to go back to Europe and find your identity motherfu*ker. Don't ever ever ever tell any black man in America to go back to Africa because Africans were here before the arrival of your European forefather thieves and hypocrites led by Colombus, who deceived the people that they discovered America. Lastly, you should fu*kin find out the pyramids in Mexico built by Africans who were long existing with Red Indians in the new world. Shut the fu*k up.

These
words are from the
wise brother

This is from my
brother that read'
the racists posts along
with me and he lost it.

12 years ago '04        #356
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,285 | Props total: 975 975
 shonuff12 said
cats on this thread think that african americans are the same thing as black africans who still live in africa...that's why
lol! how do they not kno the difference?

12 years ago '05        #357
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 grimenutz3000 said
damn but check out the link in my sig
I always click on your sig but it says i dont have privelages

06-23-2006, 06:25 PM         #358
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
I always click on your sig but it says i dont have privelages
Because you dont have V.I.P status

I doooooooooooo

06-23-2006, 06:51 PM         #359
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does this n*gga think he Malcom X beacuse he is rooting for Ghana?

12 years ago '04        #360
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Jun 23 2006
Ghana said they were not afraid of champions Brazil, their probable opponents, after securing a place in the last 16 with a 2-1 win over United States in World Cup Group E on Thursday.

"I have said our target is the semi-final," coach Ratomir Dujkovic told reporters. "Any team that faces the Black Stars will have to suffer just like (our group rivals) Italy, the Czechs and the United States. "Yes, they (Brazil) will suffer. They are the best team in the world and for us it is an honour to play them.

"Black Stars have enough capabilities, we are not afraid." Debutants Ghana qualified in second place behind group winners Italy and will face Brazil if the champions top their section as expected. But the Africans will be without influential midfielder Michael Essien, who was booked against the United States and is suspended for the next match.

Captain Stephen Appiah said Essien had been relishing the prospect of playing Brazil. "He told me yesterday 'Stephen, Brazil have something that belongs to us. We will show Brazil who we are'," said man of the match Appiah. "We are going to miss him."

Source: Karolos Grohmann

LETS KEEP IT SOCCER RELATED...

Brazil Head Coach Carlos Alberto Parreira praises Ghana

Parreira is worried about Ghana which placed second in Group E and eliminated Czech Republic(considered as one of the favourite to the title by Parreira).

Parreira thinks that Ghana is the SUPRISE of the World Cup. Ghana lost to Italy by 2-0, however in that game they had loads of chances but failed in converting their chances. They went on to beat Czech and USA

"Ghana is a Nice Suprise in this WOrld Cup. They DESERVE to be in the second round. It is a Selection with a TECHNICAL style of gameplan with lots of VELOCITY"

Parreira doesn't know which team will face Ghana but said:
I don't wanna worry myself about who will play. The most important thing is that we got options. We have a strong group. Ghana is one of the big forces of African Football, and this game is going to be very dificult for the Brazillian NT.

Last edited by goke11429; 06-23-2006 at 09:16 PM..

06-23-2006, 09:14 PM         #361
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer is really boring to me

12 years ago '04        #362
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said
soccer is really boring to me

i know dat's why you turned it into a race thread....

again you make yourself look like a fool

[pic - click to view]

06-23-2006, 09:22 PM         #363
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said

i know dat's why you turned it into a race thread....

again you make yourself look like a fool

[pic - click to view]

when did i make it into a race thread. it was already one when i first got into here. studios did it

06-23-2006, 11:03 PM         #364
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said

12 years ago '04        #365
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,239 | Props total: 530 530
Brasil will sh*t on ghana, but i'd like to see them put up a f!ght

06-23-2006, 11:23 PM         #366
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said
Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva

that wasn't the point, some of these ignorant posters are convinced that black people in america are no longer African because white people tell them they're not.
And that sh*t is retarded that you can't tell the difference. No Africans from different regions of Africa look the same. Of course Africans here won't look exactly like Africans in Africa.
why do you think every thing i know, a white person told me?

12 years ago '04        #367
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said
Ghana is going to hold it down, they got Africa on their back.
my stragety for ghana

Ghana play a 4-5-1 or 3-2-4-1 (with 2 defensive midfielders) against Brazil and close up all the midfield space.

It worked for France in 1998 and Italy in 1982. Ghana has the ball skills to hold onto the ball. If they do this, counter swiftly and avoid any goals for the first half and early second half, anything is possible. The longer the game goes with Brazil level or trailing, the more likely it is that they will unravel.

With some luck, and our Bredas avoiding careless free kicks around the Box, Ghana has a great chance. In many ways, they have nothing to loose; afterall Brazil is the overwhelming fav.

Lets go Bredas. U must believe that u can win. Look at Real Madrid; all big names and no Trophy. Names or no names, we still have to play the game. As much as I love Brazil, I like our Bredas chances here.

06-23-2006, 11:45 PM         #368
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said
thats the only people that could have told that bullsh*t
wonder who thought you the bullsh*t that you say

12 years ago '04        #369
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
HOW TO REPLACE ESSIEN......

Essien is, in my opinion the best two way midfielder in the world, his absence would be felt by any team. We all know that the battle will be won/lost in midfield so it is an issue that Duya and his staff must be working on. Psycologically, the players have to be ready to play without Essien and I think that's the hard part. Essien's influence is more than how he plays, Essien, Mensah, Gyan, Muntari and Appiah are key for Ghana.
I think they will be prepared psycologically but tactically I am a little conserned. One way to address his absence is to move Muntari to the middle with Eric Addo, Dramani on the left and Appiah on the right, with both Appiah and Muntari roving in midfield. I think this might be the best way to address Essien's absence. Another solution is to draft Serpei in to partner Eric Addo in the middle and have Muntari and Appiah as on the right and left.
I think Kuffour will be back for this match, I like Shilla and I think he has been outstanding so far but I think Kuffour's experince and leadership is needed in this game.
Eric Addo is an enigma because he still looks like he did as a 17 yr old but he seems to always know where to be and never looses the ball. His only weakness might be the fact that he never tries long passes.

06-24-2006, 12:28 AM         #370
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlLsEEing EyE said
a chinese person and a japanese person are a different race...
OMG...just because they have slanted eyes you think they are the same race??? you are sooo fu*king dumb...

i bet you see all asians and think they are the same ay???

yet japanese people look totally different from chinese...dumbarse....you are just an ignorant yank

06-24-2006, 12:30 AM         #371
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said
thats the only people that could have told that bullsh*t

if i put "WHITE POWER HOE" under my avatar would i get away with it??? i should ay seen as you have "BLACK POWER HOE" and "what you talkin bout wigga"

06-24-2006, 12:34 AM         #372
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemmeknow said
loco666 I wish you are fu*kn' dead in your pigstyle ghetto in Australia cause you are a pig yourself. Who dare you to fu*k'n talk against black people? Are you better than any black man? Look at yourself, Look at yourself, you look like a dead pig because I'm sure your fu*k'n skin is no different from a dead a pig thrown in the garbage. Black people got to blame every God damn white man cause of what they did to Africans and black people everywhere and they still fu*k'n doing it without any regret and shame. white people got to be blamed cause they are greedy, selfish, self-centered folks like their ancestors who robbed Africa of it's wealthiest materials update. Your fu*k'n ancestors brought destruction to all Africans through slavery, looting and plundering. Now it's HIV virus they wickedly created to root out all blacks but bammmmmmmmm what a fu*k'n boomerang the disease is k!lling the majority of white people also not only blacks as your fu*king narrow mind thinks.

Learn something yourself because you are nobody. You are just a peanut or a fly in a bottle just like your wicked ancestors in Europe. And now remember Australian whites are no better than slave descents in America cos you were also sent to Australia as indentured slaves, prisoners, and criminals to work on behalf of the Queen of England. Shut Your DAMN fu*kIN IGNORANT MOUTH UP cos you are no better than anybody. You are not even educated than my own black people playing hip hop in the ghettos cos they are creative to do something for their survival. And let me remind you, you are a fu*kIN Lost soul, you rather need to go back to Europe and find your identity motherfu*ker. Don't ever ever ever tell any black man in America to go back to Africa because Africans were here before the arrival of your European forefather thieves and hypocrites led by Colombus, who deceived the people that they discovered America. Lastly, you should fu*kin find out the pyramids in Mexico built by Africans who were long existing with Red Indians in the new world. Shut the fu*k up.

These
words are from the
wise brother

This is from my
brother that read'
the racists posts along
with me and he lost it.
YOU MAD SON....YOU MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

06-24-2006, 12:38 AM         #373
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Theres a difference between ethnicity and race
jews have white skin...but they are not of the "white race"...not everyone with pale skin is white aka bizzy bone

ANYWAY, I AM GOING FOR GHANA, BEHIND ENGLAND & AUSTRALIA SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS BULLsh*t IS...I JUST DONT LIKE SELF-HATING AFRICAN-AMERICANS...SERIOUSLY...GOING "YEAH WE BEAT AMERICA.." YET THERES LIKE 3 BLACK PLAYERS IN THE TEAM....WIERD HUH???

Last edited by LOCO666; 06-24-2006 at 12:40 AM..

12 years ago '04        #374
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,601 | Props total: 19108 19108
 LOCO666 said
jews have white skin...but they are not of the "white race"...not everyone with pale skin is white aka bizzy bone

ANYWAY, I AM GOING FOR GHANA, BEHIND ENGLAND & AUSTRALIA SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS BULLsh*t IS...I JUST DONT LIKE SELF-HATING AFRICAN-AMERICANS...SERIOUSLY...GOING "YEAH WE BEAT AMERICA.." YET THERES LIKE 3 BLACK PLAYERS IN THE TEAM....WIERD HUH???
dog you are beyond confused

and since you brought it up
is there even 1 single non foreign player on the USA team???

12 years ago '05        #375
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man cats catching feelings....

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  46
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
137 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+65online now  42
Image(s) inside Biggest drug bust in us history!!!
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+101online now  33
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
47 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  23
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-109online now  21
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
287 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-32online now  16
Video inside Damn... Rick Ross just got robbed
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government