Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
 109
Drake- Iím Upset
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-22-2006, 09:41 PM         #241
Money Mack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are any of yall actually from Ghana? or Am I the only one?
 12 years ago '04        #242
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 11 11
^^^such ignorance....y do people have this "lion king" africa in their heads...thats not what it's like over there.
 12 years ago '04        #243
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 LOCO666 said:
mate you cant even spell "ghana" right...ill give you 50 bucks to get on a boat and go live in ghana...after a month u will stop with this "black power" bullsh*t
^^^^^REAL TALK
 12 years ago '04        #244
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Tempus said:
the only knowledge you seem to have is how much america suck, and how bad you wanna go back to africa. go back and chase chetas in a hundred degrees then

this dude said chase cheetas
 06-22-2006, 09:47 PM         #245
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serty321 said:
^^^such ignorance....y do people have this "lion king" africa in their heads...thats not what it's like over there.
lion king??? that makes africa look exotic and nice...which a lot of it is...but face the facts...its not the best oplace in the world to live...
 12 years ago '05        #246
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 bay224 said:
OK PUT IT LIKE THIS if MEXICO WAS out there who do you think mexican americans(born n raised) and other latinos would go for???? PROB MEXICO AND THEY SHOULD.
people go for their people and they should...peace.
Hell Yeah!! MEXICO!, MEXICO!..... too bad their probly loose against Argentina and My brothas from Ghana will most likely get put out by Brazil.:wow:
 12 years ago '04        #247
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 11 11
Africa is a continent...in this continent there are different countries some countries are well established and do very well others do very worse.

people act like if you go to africa ur gonna get chased around by lions and sh*t...cmon...people think africa ...they think automatically about aids, poverty, lions, tigers and bears. They think everyone hunts with spears and blow darts....and stop generalizing and lumping what u see on tv with all the countries of africa...like i said before africa is a continent with many countries. each country is different. no one would say go back to North America or go back to Asia
 12 years ago '04        #248
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
 black ice 2003 said:
this dude said chase cheetas
i'm not even gonna get on dat black power or go back to africa bull sh*t...

just statin da facts dat ur just wothless n*gga...havin white boy disrespect ur roots

...

btw i'm already plannin my trip to da 2010 WC in South Africa


Last edited by goke11429; 06-22-2006 at 10:01 PM..
 06-22-2006, 10:03 PM         #249
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serty321 said:
Africa is a continent...in this continent there are different countries some countries are well established and do very well others do very worse.

people act like if you go to africa ur gonna get chased around by lions and sh*t...cmon...people think africa ...they think automatically about aids, poverty, lions, tigers and bears. They think everyone hunts with spears and blow darts....and stop generalizing and lumping what u see on tv with all the countries of africa...like i said before africa is a continent with many countries. each country is different. no one would say go back to North America or go back to Asia
ummm i never generalised...unlike many people i watch the news (not white propaganda especially in my country) and docos and many concern africa...like the conflict diamonds...i mean at the commonwealth games the sierra leone athletes ran away...and were found and obviously tried to get political refugee status...now can you say that sierra leone is a good country to live in???



Literacy:
definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 64.5%
male: 75.9%
female: 53.5% (1995 est.)

total population: 57.42 years
male: 56.07 years
female: 58.82 years (2000 est.)

and to those people who think black is a race:

Ethnic groups: black African 99.8% (major tribes - Akan 44%, Moshi-Dagomba 16%, Ewe 13%, Ga 8%), European and other 0.2%

those tribes are races
 12 years ago '04        #250
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 11 11
no it isn't...but it's 1 country in an an entire continent.
 12 years ago '04        #251
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
 serty321 said:
no it isn't...but it's 1 country in an an entire continent.
nuff said...don't even bother wit da kid
 12 years ago '04        #252
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 goke11429 said:
i'm not even gonna get on dat black power or go back to africa bull sh*t...

just statin da facts dat ur just wothless n*gga...havin white boy disrespect ur roots

...

btw i'm already plannin my trip to da 2010 WC in South Africa

lol that dude is white....didnt know that ,so hop off my d*ck bi*ch


Last edited by black ice 2003; 06-22-2006 at 10:22 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #253
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
 black ice 2003 said:
lol that dude is white....didnt know that ,so hop off my d*ck bi*ch
how old are you... stop postin cos your just making yourself look bad...

if your a grown a.ss man... based on your post you got the mind of a fu*kin 6 year old...
 06-22-2006, 10:31 PM         #254
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
nuff said...don't even bother wit da kid
LMAO...you said the other guy has a mind of a 6 year old and you type "da"
 06-22-2006, 10:35 PM         #255
ĐŲōρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
you have no say in the discussion
for
1)Oguchi Oneywu is Nigerian... Nigeria is in Africa
2)Your an idiot
3)Your just ignorant


seems like you've been westernized to da point where da media paints da picture of Africa as a "sh*thole" there's a few places in Africa dat's like da Hamptons or even Malibu...

nuff said your just a low-educated brother...
geeet em my n*gga tell them n*ggas :applause: :applause:
 06-22-2006, 10:43 PM         #256
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Hell Yeah!! MEXICO!, MEXICO!..... too bad their probly loose against Argentina and My brothas from Ghana will most likely get put out by Brazil.:wow:

im latino..im goin for argentina..they takin this sh*t!
 12 years ago '04        #257
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
 LOCO666 said:
LMAO...you said the other guy has a mind of a 6 year old and you type "da"
daf;if;ajosaisa;fjiasjid,ooipdwpo


fu*k outta here white boy i type whatever da fu*k i want bi*ch
























no disrespect to white people


Last edited by goke11429; 06-22-2006 at 10:54 PM..
 06-22-2006, 10:50 PM         #258
AlLsEEing EyE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
ummm i never generalised...unlike many people i watch the news (not white propaganda especially in my country) and docos and many concern africa...like the conflict diamonds...i mean at the commonwealth games the sierra leone athletes ran away...and were found and obviously tried to get political refugee status...now can you say that sierra leone is a good country to live in???



Literacy:
definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 64.5%
male: 75.9%
female: 53.5% (1995 est.)

total population: 57.42 years
male: 56.07 years
female: 58.82 years (2000 est.)

and to those people who think black is a race:

Ethnic groups: black African 99.8% (major tribes - Akan 44%, Moshi-Dagomba 16%, Ewe 13%, Ga 8%), European and other 0.2%

those tribes are races
lmaooooo @ ppl in this thread

my parents are from ghana
ive been 2 ghana

and i can tell u that the tribes are not different races...there the same skin color as me and every other "black" person on this earth... at the amount of ignorance in this thread
 06-22-2006, 11:17 PM         #259
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I luv how somehow it turned into a racist thread, Plain n simple if THE US ACUTALLY GAVE A sh*t ABOUT THIS SPORT OF SOCCER, WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, LIKE FOOTBALL THE REAL SPORT NOT FULL OF A BUNCH OF BABIES THAT CRY OVER EVERY CALL LIKE LIK GIRLS... PUT IT THIS WAY IF WE HAD OUR A.I., OR MICHAEL JORDANS PLAYING SOCCER WE WOULD BE A BIGGER POWER THEN THE BRAZILIAN TEAM.. NO CONTEST BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN CAUSE ME AS A US CITIZEN DONT GIVE A sh*t AND TRY TO fu*k WITH US IN N E OTHER SPORT U CANT SO SHUT THAT FU*K UP!!
 06-22-2006, 11:20 PM         #260
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
daf;if;ajosaisa;fjiasjid,ooipdwpo


fu*k outta here white boy i type whatever da fu*k i want bi*ch
























no disrespect to white people
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy