Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
 64
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Rico Recklezz gets ran out of Nashville by GDs
24 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #221
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$20,192 | Props total: 4027 4027
props to that dude for predicting that sh*t
at the usa team.
should all be sent to mexico to work for the rest of their lives
 06-22-2006, 03:23 PM         #222
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was going for ghana actually cuz their black...i identify with them and its a slap in the face to all racist fans.
 12 years ago '05        #223
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,246 | Props total: 1728 1728
Ghana going down on tuesday agains KING Ronaldo and company
 12 years ago '05        #224
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,246 | Props total: 1728 1728
i wish i could smack you racist idiots
 06-22-2006, 04:02 PM         #225
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*raises hand like a crescent*

*slaps unsuspecting suspect with the force of a thousand atom bombs*
 12 years ago '04        #226
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,699 | Props total: 14971 14971

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #227
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
u kno i had 2 do it


Afircans Celebrate ghana Win in Times Square


[pic - click to view]


A shirt-less Salihu Adam, left, from Accra, Ghana, and his friend Richard Bockari, center, from Sierra Leone, cheer while watching a live broadcast of Ghana scoring in the World Cup soccer match on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006


[pic - click to view]


Kwesi Okyre, center, from Accra, Ghana, reacts to a goal for Ghana in the World Cup soccer match as he watches a live broadcast on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006






[pic - click to view]






Jason Hutton-Mills, visiting from London, England, waves a Ghana flag as he watches the Ghana USA World Cup soccer match on a monitor in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
Jun 22, 2006



[pic - click to view]



People watch the World Cup soccer game between Ghana and the United States on a monitor outside a television studio in Times Square.
(AP Photo)
 12 years ago '04        #228
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 StudiosConnect' said:
He is not black and will never understand.... fact is we should "NOT HAVE" been born in america and beyond that WE should not even be alive if it wasnt for america
SMH at people thinking that life would be better for us Black Americans in pissy a.ss Africa.With all that AIDS going around,and flies and sh*t,and lions and tigers around me.I must say that I would rather be in my position now in America than in that sh*thole called Africa.So in reality we are better off than those n*ggas from ghana
 12 years ago '04        #229
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,699 | Props total: 14971 14971
 black ice 2003 said:
SMH at people thinking that life would be better for us Black Americans in pissy a.ss Africa.With all that AIDS going around,and flies and sh*t,and lions and tigers around me.I must say that I would rather be in my position now in America than in that sh*thole called Africa.So in reality we are better off than those n*ggas from ghana
dog i respect what you say but don't get ignorant with it bashing your own race
"those n*ggas"
damn shame
 12 years ago '04        #230
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Javon23 said:
dog i respect what you say but don't get ignorant with it bashing your own race
"those n*ggas"
damn shame
Damn I aint mean it like that,I call everybody n*gga.I neva call another black man that derogatory because i would basically be clownin myself right
 06-22-2006, 09:03 PM         #231
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK PUT IT LIKE THIS if MEXICO WAS out there who do you think mexican americans(born n raised) and other latinos would go for???? PROB MEXICO AND THEY SHOULD.

people go for their people and they should...peace.
 12 years ago '04        #232
black ice 2003 
space
avatar space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 bay224 said:
OK PUT IT LIKE THIS if MEXICO WAS out there who do you think mexican americans(born n raised) and other latinos would go for???? PROB MEXICO AND THEY SHOULD.

people go for their people and they should...peace.
But think about it most mexican americans look exactly like and have almost full 100% mexican blood so they relate to them more.But most black Americans dont look like Africans at all,like the Ghana players.when I see them they look forign to me,so i cant relate to them .Mexican americans look exactly like native mexicans.So that my guess to why they would root for them.And the American team had some black players who are African-American NOT African,so technically I am going for my people which is Americans
 12 years ago '04        #233
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
 black ice 2003 said:
But think about it most mexican americans look exactly like and have almost full 100% mexican blood so they relate to them more.But most black Americans dont look like Africans at all,like the Ghana players.when I see them they look forign to me,so i cant relate to them .Mexican americans look exactly like native mexicans.So that my guess to why they would root for them.And the American team had some black players who are African-American NOT African,so technically I am going for my people which is Americans
you have no say in the discussion
for
1)Oguchi Oneywu is Nigerian... Nigeria is in Africa
2)Your an idiot
3)Your just ignorant


seems like you've been westernized to da point where da media paints da picture of Africa as a "sh*thole" there's a few places in Africa dat's like da Hamptons or even Malibu...

nuff said your just a low-educated brother...
 06-22-2006, 09:31 PM         #234
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
you have no say in the discussion
for
1)Oguchi Oneywu is Nigerian... Nigeria is in Africa
2)Your an idiot
3)Your just ignorant


seems like you've been westernized to da point where da media paints da picture of Africa as a "sh*thole" there's a few places in Africa dat's like da Hamptons or even Malibu...

nuff said your just a low-educated brother...
You suck
 06-22-2006, 09:31 PM         #235
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:


jesus was black

:D :D :D
you're an idiot, jesus wasn't black, he was from the middle east..if anything he's arab...but he damn sure isn't white

never mind that he was a JEW..


Last edited by shonuff12; 06-22-2006 at 09:33 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #236
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,699 | Props total: 14971 14971
 black ice 2003 said:
Damn I aint mean it like that,I call everybody n*gga.I neva call another black man that derogatory because i would basically be clownin myself right
cool...
 12 years ago '04        #237
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
 Tempus said:
You suck
get ya knowledge up b4 u start talkin kid
 06-22-2006, 09:35 PM         #238
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
get ya knowledge up b4 u start talkin kid
the only knowledge you seem to have is how much america suck, and how bad you wanna go back to africa. go back and chase chetas in a hundred degrees then
 06-22-2006, 09:39 PM         #239
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
smh disgusting article....

just shows the evils of white power ( spreading aids all over africa and "fake article" joking about it...)


disgusting read.................... GHANNA
mate you cant even spell "ghana" right...ill give you 50 bucks to get on a boat and go live in ghana...after a month u will stop with this "black power" bullsh*t
 06-22-2006, 09:41 PM         #240
LOCO666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
OK PUT IT LIKE THIS if MEXICO WAS out there who do you think mexican americans(born n raised) and other latinos would go for???? PROB MEXICO AND THEY SHOULD.

people go for their people and they should...peace.
than who is american??? the whites??? yet they came from europe so get ya story right...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Spider-Man PS4 - 22 Minutes of Free Roam Open-World Gameplay
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1403 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA LeBron once again visits the Magic City
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
326 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy