Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana Ghana

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #181
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
Ghana 2-1 USA and Italy2-o crezh rep .
 11 years ago '06        #182
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 CO Butta said:
Jesus could have been black....but i guarantee you Jesus...wouldnt have a black guy with a machine gun for his avatar....scream black pride bigger and blacker...... cause Jesus probably wasnt that ignorant.

IM NOT JESUS

your white

Nothing about my avater is ignorant at all either

This is further proof of how mad you are you couldnt even reply to my post to you because you know im right and you are wrong you lose

:D :D :D :D
 11 years ago '04        #183
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #184
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #185
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
damn=that picture
 06-22-2006, 01:21 PM         #186
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
6. You should stop playing American "football." There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game.

The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football.

Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies).

We are hoping to get together at least a US Rugby sevens side by 2005.

You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders," which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs.
your arguements are flawed, over the last five years, American Football has been at an all time high for attendance and ratings.... Not only in america, but overseas. People love american football and I that you think any linebacker in the NFL couldn't destroy your tough rugby players in a half second. Even with padding you wouldn't do anything but curl in a fetal position after having your head jammed through your shoulder blades.

as for baseball, your completely a.ss-backwards, I hate it but it's huge across the globe. it's not even an american game anymore, hispanics have adopted it as their past time more so then americans and it's also huge in japan & china, but apparently you were unaware because your not in the 2.15% of the people in the know.
 06-22-2006, 01:23 PM         #187
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
IM NOT JESUS

your white

This is further proof of how mad you are you couldnt even reply to my post to you because you know im right and you are wrong you lose

if he is white, what would you think about him having a white guy with a machine gun with white power around the boarder, you'd beg for his a.ss to be banned in 3.8 seconds.
 06-22-2006, 01:25 PM         #188
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
tempus your neither

Your a House ................... N :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jesus was black

:D :D :D

btw if your black then your african get over it.... america's legacy has nothing to do with our peoples legacy that you try to take from us during slavery and in the school systems today.
a what?
 11 years ago '04        #189
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #190
space
space
 goke11429 said:

[pic - click to view]

lovely best pic I've seen in my life in sports

GHANA GHANA GHANA !!!!
 11 years ago '06        #191
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
a what?
think about it a House N...
 06-22-2006, 01:28 PM         #192
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
IM NOT JESUS

your white

at you taking 1 egreen point from me with hate you mad? noone cares about rep
 11 years ago '06        #193
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
if he is white, what would you think about him having a white guy with a machine gun with white power around the boarder, you'd beg for his a.ss to be banned in 3.8 seconds.

typical white person on an urban community board made because of hip hop invented by african men in the bronx

first off forget about if he was white... he was not white so why should it cross my mind to think of something thats false.

all I know is White Power in america has done my people very wrong for years and years.... but white people are threatend by black people wanting power of their own stop the fake reverse racism TIMOTHY
 06-22-2006, 01:30 PM         #194
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
think about it a House N...
and you, i dont mop floors son, im a successful black man in white america. stop being a victim
 11 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 Tempus said:
and you, i dont mop floors son, im a successful black man in white america. stop being a victim

its white america now ??? I thought earlier in this thread you said you were not african but just american like everyone else BUT NOW ITS A WHITE AMERICA?

U lose.... back to the house !
 11 years ago '06        #196
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus said:
and you? I just broke it down for you. don't shoot the messanger n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #197
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #198
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
its white america now ??? I thought earlier in this thread you said you were not african but just american like everyone else BUT NOW ITS A WHITE AMERICA?

06-22-2006, 01:38 PM         #199
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
typical white person on an urban community board made because of hip hop invented by african men in the bronx

first off forget about if he was white... he was not white so why should it cross my mind to think of something thats false.

all I know is White Power in america has done my people very wrong for years and years.... but white people are threatend by black people wanting power of their own stop the fake reverse racism TIMOTHY
typical racist that can't respond directly to anything, just hides behind his peoples struggles because of his own insecurities. I agree the past was fu*ked up and something needs and needed to be done. But if you want to use a white person as a scapegoat for your personal opinions on todays corruption and struggles and then don't know what to say when confronted other than pointing at someone on the bx; who was born into their respective race not by choice; blaming them for "your peoples" past, that you took no part of, you disgust me.

Its america so everyones allowed to talk out of the side of your mouth and i respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean i agree nor should i have to, keep your racist and profiling comments to yourself.
 06-22-2006, 01:42 PM         #200
Tempus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:

When it comes to making money yes you gotta become a part of white america. i didnt say i wasnt american
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy