My nigga Boosie SRT Charger on 22s, already...lamo Doors also..

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2006, 02:18 PM         #61
Troublemaker86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga fade .....

Last edited by Troublemaker86; 07-22-2006 at 02:19 PM..
 07-23-2006, 08:04 PM         #62
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
U GOT ONE?
I got a V
 11 years ago '05        #63
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 tha_ape said:
You got me there. CTS's only fit up to 20's.
check this out
CTS-V on 22's
 07-24-2006, 10:03 AM         #64
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
Tight charger but do a lot of n*ggas rock that fade in Louisiana? (this is a real question no jokes) im just wonderin

only thugs and wannabe gangsta n*ggaz rock bald fades like that, they stuck in the late 90s..
 07-24-2006, 11:47 AM         #65
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTight05 said:
check this out

CTS-V on 22's
Wow! Good sh!t, I didnt know it was possible cause all the V's are 6-lug. Not too many 6 lug rims out, must have found those for an escalade or somthin.
 11 years ago '04        #66
dj_north 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 1 1
lol its amazin how everyone in tha south pretty much likes him acept tha people in his own town lol we hate himm he a hoe as n*gga , lol wat kinda n*gga call hiself gangsta and let a n*gga slap u in da club and do nothin about it and then get yo teeth kocked out by tha same n*gga tha next week lol , fareal tho he mad scary , bt i must admit on some sh*t he kinda nice wit tha mic , and no i aint hatin im just tellin it like it is , o yea and those are 24s , matter fact i think his car up tha street at my cousin house (webbie) , in glen oaks , and this n*gga rep tha south hard as hell , these 2 hoods lke arch enemys and he up here every damn day almost , sound like some real fruad type sh*t to me
 11 years ago '04        #67
dj_north 
space
space
o nad about tha cut no not to many n*ggas in b r rock that cut thats mainly a thing in tha hood he from but dont nobody down in tha bottom rock anymore either tho , sh*t mad ugly
 07-24-2006, 02:30 PM         #68
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_north said:
lol its amazin how everyone in tha south pretty much likes him acept tha people in his own town lol we hate himm he a hoe as n*gga , lol wat kinda n*gga call hiself gangsta and let a n*gga slap u in da club and do nothin about it and then get yo teeth kocked out by tha same n*gga tha next week lol , fareal tho he mad scary , bt i must admit on some sh*t he kinda nice wit tha mic , and no i aint hatin im just tellin it like it is , o yea and those are 24s , matter fact i think his car up tha street at my cousin house (webbie) , in glen oaks , and this n*gga rep tha south hard as hell , these 2 hoods lke arch enemys and he up here every damn day almost , sound like some real fruad type sh*t to me

n*gga, you in houston, what you know about Baton Rouge?I'm born and raised here, and still here, you lying about all that sh*t homie, GO TO ANY B.R. CLUB, Boosie is on everybody playlist, you sound like a hater.
 07-24-2006, 03:15 PM         #69
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weebie from sherwood, why would he live in Oaktown? And also if he got some much money, why he in a hood?
 11 years ago '04        #70
dj_north 
space
space
 CapoStatus4K said:
n*gga, you in houston, what you know about Baton Rouge?I'm born and raised here, and still here, you lying about all that sh*t homie, GO TO ANY B.R. CLUB, Boosie is on everybody playlist, you sound like a hater.
u a stupid mufu*ka u kno that , just casue my sh*t say houston dont mean im from houston , and as far as boosie yea people play his music but tha fact still remain n*ggas dont like that n*gga , and he still a scary hoe a.ss n*gga , o and about webbie , his people got a house on glen drive right outside of zion city , its a small lil raggedy house , thats whea both them n*ggas go to when they tryin to be on tha low ,so capo stf , stop d*ckridin and get some knowledge , i kno wats goin on , webbie is one of my cousin , and befor i moved i was a big part of baton rouges wack a.ss music
 07-25-2006, 12:27 AM         #71
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_north said:
u a stupid mufu*ka u kno that , just casue my sh*t say houston dont mean im from houston , and as far as boosie yea people play his music but tha fact still remain n*ggas dont like that n*gga , and he still a scary hoe a.ss n*gga , o and about webbie , his people got a house on glen drive right outside of zion city , its a small lil raggedy house , thats whea both them n*ggas go to when they tryin to be on tha low ,so capo stf , stop d*ckridin and get some knowledge , i kno wats goin on , webbie is one of my cousin , and befor i moved i was a big part of baton rouges wack a.ss music
you one fake a.ss n*gga, u know that right? If your so called cousin Webbie hang with the n*gga boo, if u real tell boosie to his face all that pus*y a.ss hatin sh*t people spreading, bi*ch, you suck webbie off huh? stop d*ckryding that n*gga and stay in htown. Them N.O. n*ggaz probably gonna jack your 84 bucket.
 07-25-2006, 11:30 AM         #72
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this the house?
 07-25-2006, 12:09 PM         #73
kam112481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
capo where yall be at
 07-25-2006, 12:26 PM         #74
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kam112481 said:
capo where yall be at

in the bottom all day, 4s down for life.. where yo hood at?
 07-25-2006, 12:27 PM         #75
kam112481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
in the bottom all day, 4s down for life.. where yo hood at?
sherwood,u needa come smoke somethin wit ya boy
 07-25-2006, 12:33 PM         #76
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kam112481 said:
sherwood,u needa come smoke somethin wit ya boy

I heard sherwood got them hoes, I'm gonna have to roll through.. bout to get my new whip, get my beat put in.. chea..
 08-01-2006, 03:27 PM         #77
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-01-2006, 07:00 PM         #78
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this the house?
DJ NORTH, this the house?
 11 years ago '04        #79
dj_north 
space
space
no thats not tha house
 08-07-2006, 10:53 AM         #80
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_north said:
no thats not tha house

weebie your cousin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago