Spider-man Movie 3 Major Major Spoilers...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
mr.Fizzle 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
this sounds pretty good..i hope they come correct with this sequel as opposed to the X-Men trilogy coming up short in my mind...but from the sounds of things should be a good watch...cant wait
 06-18-2006, 07:24 PM         #22
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man raimi won't fu*k it up like el fatso ratboy...raimi knows what to do...this film is gonna break more records...

not to sure about this interview tho...
 06-18-2006, 07:32 PM         #23
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing compares to OZ in reality
 11 years ago '04        #24
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
I love spoilers. And you my man spoiled me good.

Props.
 06-18-2006, 07:48 PM         #25
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I love spoilers. And you my man spoiled me good.

Props.

haha that sounded slightly homo
 06-18-2006, 07:56 PM         #26
djdude7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet carnage will show up at the end.it said in there that the symbiote is not over so im guessin hell show up and just end the movie like dat and then return for the 4th movie.
 06-18-2006, 08:05 PM         #27
jpass28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or itll just be like rhino in the very begnning or something.

but since they wont announce it, i'd guess that your probably right about carnage, as that would be a pretty good secret for the end.

its gotta be towards the end if they wont announce it.
 11 years ago '05        #28
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
wow no one has mentioned about how WACK it is that venom will be the same size as spiderman...

what is it, a center for ants?
he should be at least 3 TIMES BIGGER!
 11 years ago '05        #29
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
 mpmastamind510 said:
"YO Y`ALL BUGGIN THIS IS BULLsh*t!!!YOU KNOW THIS CANT BE TRUE HOW THE FUK HE KNOW!!!"==ONESUN187 post he now deleted lol

its cool homie. i got the same posts when i posted the X3 movie script about a yr ago before its release. so i expect some hate but propz to those that believe my source. cuz well just have 2 wait till next year or the preview trailers.
who did u ask???????
 11 years ago '04        #30
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
props man cant wait for the movie
 11 years ago '04        #31
chiller883 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 11 11
props
 11 years ago '05        #32
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 meepos said:
wow no one has mentioned about how WACK it is that venom will be the same size as spiderman...

what is it, a center for ants?
he should be at least 3 TIMES BIGGER!

Very tru homeboy very tru
 06-18-2006, 09:18 PM         #33
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably because i'm not gonna let the fact that 'venom isn't bigger than spiderman omg!!!' ruin my movie....size has got to be in relation to that scrawny fu*k topher grace
 11 years ago '04        #34
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 1739 1739
i heard it may be man wolf or a minor villian like shocker, that spidey f!ghts in the beginning of the movie. I highly dount carnage will b in the spider-man movie franchise his story wouldnt b right for a pg-13 flick. it needs 2 be rated R. which I doubt will ever get. peace. keep them props. coming.
oh yea i will have the teaser trailer this wk or next wk it comes out with the superman movie on 28th. peace.
 06-18-2006, 10:24 PM         #35
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '04        #36
space
space
:applause: New Spider-Man 3 NY Set Photos
Source: Fredrik, Dominick June 18, 2006

WireImage has made available two new pages of Spider-Man 3 New York set photos from the filming that took place on Friday on the streets of Soho.

Scooper 'Dominick' also told us he was on the New York Spider-Man 3 set this Thursday. The shooting took place at Central Park. He sent us the following photos of the filming, which involved Kirsten Dunst's Mary Jane Watson and James Franco's Harry Osborn.

Spider-Man 3, directed by Sam Raimi and starring Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Rosemary Harris, J.K. Simmons, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace and Bryce Dallas Howard, swings into theaters on May 4, 2007

11 years ago '04        #37
space
space
About 13 pages into the script you get to know the Sandman, the alien symbiote and the GG2. The alien symbiote originates from a meteorite, it happens to get in contact with Peter and follows him to his apartment. It's in there and waits…

We see an early f!ght with the GG2, in which Spidey gets his a.ss kicked. But then everything turns and the GG2 is thrown into a narrow alley, where he runs his head into a web that almost k!lls him. Peter saves him, but Harry doesn't remember a lot. So there we have another amnesia in the comic world! Flint turns into Sandman when he is being chased into a molecule testing area and boom… he becomes Sandman.

MJs career isn't getting on very well and she's a little bit envious of all the fame Spidey is receiving. At the same time, Peter is trying to propose to MJ. Gwen Stacy appears as Peter's tutor, as they're both attending Dr. Connors' class. She's also described as a floozy and was meeting Eddie Brock, but it was nothing serious. She gets to know Spider-Man during a Spider-Man Day event and kisses him upside down. This does not last long, as Sandman hijacks an armored car. Spider-Man appears and tries to save the day. Imagine that f!ght like the sand storm from "The Mummy Returns". The f!ght ends up with Sandman fleeing, but not before Brock takes a photo of a defeated Spider-Man. When Peter finds out how to propose to MJ, they meet in a café. Gwen comes in just to ask whether he has this picture of her kissing Spider-man. MJ doesn't like that at all.

Brock, who according to the script was hired one week before, and Peter compete for one of the steady jobs at the Bugle. Both take photos of spider-man, but only Brock's don't put him in a good light. At the same time, Peter and aunt may are called to the police station where they receive shocking news: it seems that uncle Ben's murderer from the first film actually isn't his murderer, but only a guy that helped. The true murderer is… as a.ssumed…Flint Marko! Peter takes it personal with Sandman. He hunts him quite down, without success. Only in case he sits in front of the radio set. He even pushes MJ away when she tries to confront him because of the photos. He sleeps with the radio set and that's the perfect moment for the symbiote to make its move. He wakes up high above the city in his black suit. With the power the suit gives him, he easily finds Sandman and an enormous f!ght takes place that leads to Sandman getting a load of water.

Spider-man returns to his apartment where this Russian guy ticks him off because of the rent. But Peter doesn't care. He tells the guy off and you see a hint of the alien symbiote's true nature, with all the teeth etc. MJ gets a new job and visits Harry for the first time after peter is turning her down. At that moment, Harry starts to remember everything. They kiss, but she runs out of the door after realizing what she's done. When she returns to her apartment, someone's waiting for her: GG2. He makes her to meet Peter, so that he could force her with the threat of k!lling peter to quit with peter and go with him. Peter suffers from the symbiote's blind rage, but he doesn't care. He confronts Brock, who faked photos of spider-man. Peter proves this and gets him fired by JJJ. Peter brings his suit to Dr. Connors, who has a lot of lizard stuff on his walls.

The next day, he goes out with Gwen to the place where MJ is performing as a singer. Her father bugs her for money. Peter steals her spotlight and Gwen realizes that he does this only to get MJ back. She runs away. Peter gives a **** about it and goes on at everyone. MJs father doesn't like this and confronts him. But Peter tosses him and beats MJ. He realizes that the suit makes him do these things and decides to get rid of it. He swings onto the top of a church and tries to get rid of it unsuccessfully. Hating spider-man for pinching his ex, and hating Peter for being fired because of him, Brock goes into the church to commit suicide. But lucky for him to be there. And luckily the church bell rings and the costume melts away… and lands in Brock's hands: Venom is born!

Venom finds Sandman and teams up with him, in order to k!ll Spider-man. :D They kidnap Gwen and bring her on top of a 70 stories high building for the classic drop scene. Venom and sandman kick the hell out of Spider-Man which brings MJ to beg Harry to help him. He comes to the rescue when Venom is trying to impale Spider-Man. The f!ght rages with one pumpkin bomb to another. Gwen falls, but is saved without a broken neck. She wants to kiss Spider-man again, but he refuses. Venom tries to impale Spider-man again but Harry gets in his way and takes over control.

There's a subplot about the Sandman, according to which he commits all the crimes in order to raise money for the health of his child. But who cares about that. By the way, the child is the one who begs Sandman not to f!ght Spider-Man anymore. Peter remembers the bell and starts ringing it, so that the noise helps him to win the f!ght.

MJ, Gwen and Peter are still alive, however, Harry is not. At least he forgave Peter before dying.

Somehow, I think that this summary might not be fake. Look at all the things that've been confirmed in it. (G2 in 2 major battles, Eddie/Topher, Spider-Man Day, etc.) I kind of hope it's true though.MOP
 06-18-2006, 10:49 PM         #38
High_Riser42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait till Spider Man 3 comes out!
 06-18-2006, 11:54 PM         #39
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis movie is goin to b sickk ima c it on da day i got all da spiderman movies but dis one is gona b HOT
 11 years ago '05        #40
Judas 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 28 28
props, sounds hawt
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish