most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
10398 pageviews
10 comments

struckmatch 
space
space
space
$210 | Props total: 18 18
ab roller...how effective is it??

whats up. i have an ab roller at home. im 215 and 6ft tall and tryin to get to under 200. would this help flatten my stomach and lose weight or is it just good for abs.
its funny. i seen one of my old friends and he had said "damn homie u've lost some weight for the summer...u lose 10 lbs or somethin". when i heard that i was like....damn n*gga i lost like 60...lol (last summer i weighed 275).
well anyway the sh*t he said made me feel that people are not seein major changes in me. so i feel like doin more sh*t.
u feel me??

10 comments for "ab roller...how effective is it??"

11 years ago '04        #2
CPizzle 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 196 196
i use a type of ab roller at my college, it works great and you really feel the burn I recommend it
 11 years ago '04        #3
struckmatch  OP
space
space
space
do u use it for abs or to flatten ur stomach??
i propped u to for ur response.
thanks
 11 years ago '06        #4
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
those are great but to a certain point....remember its just like doing a crunch you start off with lets say 3 sets of 30 than the next week 3 sets of 40 than the next 3 of 50 and it gos on but than theirs a point where you reach 3 off 100 and your not developing the abbs to make them bigger your just conditioning them..when this happens you put some weight on your chest like a 25 pound plate so you can have have more resistance and build those abbs up...the roller is great but remember their will be a point that all your will be doing is conditioning your abs

please prop back
 11 years ago '04        #5
struckmatch  OP
space
space
space
thanks for the help.
dont even gotta ask for the props...lol
 06-18-2006, 09:02 PM         #6
Seven One Three 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b4 anyone else comes in and says this (cuz I know they will)...

Ab excercises only Strengthen/Tone the abs and make them look better...they have to be all ready showing (read below) to make the excercises worthwile

Abs for the most part are made in the KITCHEN...cut out most of fatty foods (All Fast food + Processed sh*t like Frozen Microwaveable dinners) and add more fruits and veggies.... Cut out ALLLLLLLLLL drinks, except a cup or two of milk in your cereal, 3-4 cups of green tea, a cup of red wine, and ATLEAST 12 glasses Water (When you've been excercising for a while...you need to drink your weight in ounces daily...but until then when your just a "casual" athlete its ok to drink only 12 glasses (96 oz))....everything else (like Soda...Fruit Juice like Minute Maid or Sunny D) is just a WASTE of calories, and it will be WAYYYY more nutrients/vitamins/antioxidants in the actual fruits, but FAR less calories than you get in those drinks.

^ the above will help you lose fat off your stomach + lose weight

Now...CARDIO
You must do some form of cardio EVERYDAY...whether it be Running/Jogging....Jump Rope...Biking...Climing Stairs..Swimming etc...
This will help burn fat and lose weight aswell...

Last edited by Seven One Three; 06-18-2006 at 09:04 PM..
 06-18-2006, 09:08 PM         #7
Seven One Three 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now MY QUESTION...

What is better?

sh*t like this (ab rollers)
[pic - click to view]

or sh*t liek this (ab chairs)

[pic - click to view]

(NO HOMO @ Dudes pose! )
 11 years ago '04        #8
CPizzle 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 196 196
For me, it acually helps my lower abs. Not sure how effective it is, but it sure does make you burn after a few sets.
 11 years ago '04        #9
struckmatch  OP
space
space
space
thanks seven one three
props
 06-19-2006, 11:18 AM         #10
MISS ATTITUDE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Seven One Three said:
b4 anyone else comes in and says this (cuz I know they will)...

Ab excercises only Strengthen/Tone the abs and make them look better...they have to be all ready showing (read below) to make the excercises worthwile

Abs for the most part are made in the KITCHEN...cut out most of fatty foods (All Fast food + Processed sh*t like Frozen Microwaveable dinners) and add more fruits and veggies.... Cut out ALLLLLLLLLL drinks, except a cup or two of milk in your cereal, 3-4 cups of green tea, a cup of red wine, and ATLEAST 12 glasses Water (When you've been excercising for a while...you need to drink your weight in ounces daily...but until then when your just a "casual" athlete its ok to drink only 12 glasses (96 oz))....everything else (like Soda...Fruit Juice like Minute Maid or Sunny D) is just a WASTE of calories, and it will be WAYYYY more nutrients/vitamins/antioxidants in the actual fruits, but FAR less calories than you get in those drinks.

^ the above will help you lose fat off your stomach + lose weight

Now...CARDIO
You must do some form of cardio EVERYDAY...whether it be Running/Jogging....Jump Rope...Biking...Climing Stairs..Swimming etc...
This will help burn fat and lose weight aswell...
I KIND OF DIAGREE I USE MY AB ROLLER AN MY STOMACH REALLY HAVE TONED UP ALOT. MY ABS WHERE NO WHERE NEAR SHOWING NOW I DONT HAVE THAT LITTLE BULDGE THAT HANGS OVER PANTS. AN NO SIDE ROLLS. BUT I THINK TO EACH ITS OWN. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT. AN HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS WITH THE SAME DEVICE.
 06-20-2006, 10:24 PM         #11
bklynice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in Mens Health, they had a lil article about this, n they said that doin regular crunches is more effective for abs than just about anything else
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy