Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2006, 11:13 AM         #81
MomentumGroup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad! but shes gonna grow up qiuick now.
 07-21-2006, 11:17 AM         #82
Blackstar_04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats some sad sh*t....but I know this girl when she was 12 did it with a 17 year old. Thank God her a.ss ain't pregnant.
 11 years ago '04        #83
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 GrapeStreetCrip said:
i bet this bi*ch's head game is off the fu*king scale but i wouldnt smash now shes had the kid

real talk
 07-21-2006, 04:19 PM         #84
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
It's nothing I fu*ked a girl at age 8.
yea ok stfu u dum sh*t

dam i feel bad
 07-21-2006, 04:37 PM         #85
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
God I hate how the British speak. Tot, mum, lad, mate:rolleyes: gees.

Hell yeah . . . Being American fu*king kicks a.ss!
 07-21-2006, 05:24 PM         #86
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No such thing.
 11 years ago '05        #87
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
Say this for me...

The life of the wife was ended by the knife....

*cheerio*
LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

fu*k british accents especially the ones that try to sound gangsta
 07-22-2006, 06:07 AM         #88
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaderg911 said:
LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

fu*k british accents especially the ones that try to sound gangsta
Don't you have schools in Canada, English people can't have an accent... it's technically impossible.

Go speak french
 11 years ago '04        #89
gmsosco 
space
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
LOL @ the girl being arrested the past weekend for being pissy drunk - it's in local news here.

The girl and her daughter are in foster care now.
 11 years ago '06        #90
3x's Plat'Num 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 0 0
sad news man, i hope the baby lives, i kno how it feels to lose one
 07-22-2006, 07:07 AM         #91
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
English people can't have an accent... it's technically impossible.
How the fu*k is that? Because you "originated the English language? What about the POSH upper class's accent compared with London's working class or people from Newcastle? sh*t is like 3 different languages. Completely different accents.
 07-22-2006, 07:56 AM         #92
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
How the fu*k is that? Because you "originated the English language? What about the POSH upper class's accent compared with London's working class or people from Newcastle? sh*t is like 3 different languages. Completely different accents.
Accents based on English geographical areas. For someone who is say Bosnian to say "LOL at the English accent". English in general cannot have an accent, it is technically not possible.

Just like French don't have an accent speaking French and Germans don't have one speaking German. Now they can have different accents in there own country, but for an outsider, for say a French person speaking in German to say "Your accent sucks". That isn't possible, because it's the french person who has the accent.

It's basic stuff, don't they have schools where you're living?
 07-22-2006, 08:32 AM         #93
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Accents based on English geographical areas. For someone who is say Bosnian to say "LOL at the English accent". English in general cannot have an accent, it is technically not possible.

Just like French don't have an accent speaking French and Germans don't have one speaking German. Now they can have different accents in there own country, but for an outsider, for say a French person speaking in German to say "Your accent sucks". That isn't possible, because it's the french person who has the accent.

It's basic stuff, don't they have schools where you're living?
An accent is an accent. It's basic stuff.

"an accent is a pronunciation characteristic of a particular group of people relative to another group. In some cases, the term is also used to describe the stress on a syllable. However, only the former meaning is discussed in this article; for the latter, see Stress (phonology)."

It doesn't make sense how you say because someone is from the area the language is from they don't have an accent.....
 11 years ago '04        #94
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
Hell yeah . . . Being American fu*king kicks a.ss!
yeah.. a fu*ked up health service...massive inequality between the rich and the poor...a curupt president...massive guncrime problems....it must really 'kick a.ss' to be American

:rolleyes:
 07-22-2006, 09:12 AM         #95
Hny1084  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a friend whos baby went to Kindegarten the year we started Highschool but it wasnt her fault because she got r*ped by her foster father.... 11 having a baby is sad but its nothing extraordinary to me
 07-22-2006, 09:28 AM         #96
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
yeah.. a fu*ked up health service...massive inequality between the rich and the poor...a curupt president...massive guncrime problems....it must really 'kick a.ss' to be American

:rolleyes:
Whats so wrong with our health care? Just because we don't pay taxes out the a.ss for "free" health care?

What place doesn't have a great inequality between rich and poor?

Name me one government that "keeps their hands clean". And don't act like your Parliament sh*t is all squeaky clean.

You have massive happy slap problems.
 07-22-2006, 09:49 AM         #97
Boywonder89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's terrible 11 Wow!!!!
 07-22-2006, 10:16 AM         #98
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf thats on sum r*pe type sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #99
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
 MY_name said:
Whats so wrong with our health care? Just because we don't pay taxes out the a.ss for "free" health care?

What place doesn't have a great inequality between rich and poor?

Name me one government that "keeps their hands clean". And don't act like your Parliament sh*t is all squeaky clean.

You have massive happy slap problems.

What's so wrong with ur healthcare is that it favours the rich and disadvantages those with less money - meaning it's unfair. We may pay extra taxes for free healthcare but it's worth it and anyway the taxes are proportionate to your income.

Fair enough, most places have a big gap between the rich and the poor but
US is the richest country in the world and the distribution of wealth is fu*ked.

I never said our parliament was squeaky clean, it's not but I still have enough faith in our system that a general election would not be rigged.

'you have massive happy slap problems'. lol. Happy slapping is just a current craze that the media have picked up on and made a drama out of. Give it 6 months and you will never hear the term again.

07-22-2006, 10:45 AM         #100
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are people talking about accents?

if americans think we all talk like the queen let them, i couldnt give a fu*k cause they come out looking like a fool. we dont want your kind over here.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy