Maino Beat The Brakes Off Lil Cease

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2006, 05:18 PM         #1
9959 pageviews
17 comments

newmoney06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maino Beat The Brakes Off Lil Cease

Anybody Got The Footage?? I Heard Its Out There In The Streets Already. Cease Was Shooting Footage For A Dvd On Maino Block In Bk And Maino Caught Him And Put The Beats On Him And His Man. Let Me Know.

17 comments for "Maino Beat The Brakes Off Lil Cease"

11 years ago '05        #2
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Yeah if there is footage then somebody put it up cause I heard there was no clear winner and I heard Maino "won" the f!ght but its not like he damn near k!lled him. I was told like if it was a boxing match it went to the judges and Maino took it closely.
 06-16-2006, 05:37 PM         #3
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard it was a tie. Maino got Cease, and Cease got right back at him.

Maino KO'd Cease's Manager tho.

Cease is a G.
 06-16-2006, 06:05 PM         #4
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..cease is a g..didnt he snitch on kim?
 06-16-2006, 06:18 PM         #5
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A TIE?? I DONT KNOW , I HEARD IT ENDED BY CEASE GETTING CHASED OFF THE BLOCK AND HIS MANAGER ON THE FLOOR, I DONT KNOW ABOUT TOO MANY TIE f!ghtS ENDING IN A TRACK MEET, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT CEASE AND HIS CAMERAMAN DID WITH THE FOOTAGE... SOMEBODY GOT IT UNLESS THE EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED... THAT DONT SOUND LIKE CEASE THOUGH CAUSE HE KNOWN FOR PUTTIN ALL THE EVIDENCE OUT THERE... HAHA
 11 years ago '05        #6
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
how tall is lil ceases?
 06-16-2006, 06:52 PM         #7
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5ft nothing
 11 years ago '04        #8
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,015 | Props total: 2047 2047
well maino and his boys were showin off ceases chain and watch on Cocaine city 4...looked kinda real....
 06-17-2006, 12:40 AM         #9
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Know About That But I Know Cease And The Boys Beat The Hell Out Of Camron And Jim Jones. AND CAMRON B*TCH a.ss RAN AND LEFT JIM JONES Ha Ha!!!!
 06-17-2006, 02:00 AM         #10
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cease wanst there but his n*ggaz was
 06-17-2006, 11:49 AM         #11
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cease is a snitch and camron is pus*y
 11 years ago '04        #12
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yea Cam is a hoe, n*gga don't live none of that sh*t he be rappin about. Them n*ggas hit them fences like some hurdles n*ggas was jumpin over vans and sh*t that, it was funny. I wanna see that footage with maino tho.
 06-17-2006, 12:23 PM         #13
SeaN diggz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys talk mad sh*t on here..

cam's a bi*ch
cease is a bi*ch
maino's a bi*ch

thats all yall do all day.. just because you hear sh*t threw the grapevine dosent make some one a bi*ch...................... stop living off what you hear threw rap .. all your comic book life's

maino smacked cease 2 months ago

this is OLD NEWS...
 11 years ago '06        #14
elmothakilla718 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
all ya n*gga is clown first of all the cam n jim sh*t was more 5 years ago idk why ya n*gga is bringing that sh*t out now n cease his a snitch and maino beat that sh*t out his people come on man
 06-17-2006, 02:56 PM         #15
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newmoney06 said:
A TIE?? I DONT KNOW , I HEARD IT ENDED BY CEASE GETTING CHASED OFF THE BLOCK AND HIS MANAGER ON THE FLOOR, I DONT KNOW ABOUT TOO MANY TIE f!ghtS ENDING IN A TRACK MEET, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT CEASE AND HIS CAMERAMAN DID WITH THE FOOTAGE... SOMEBODY GOT IT UNLESS THE EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED... THAT DONT SOUND LIKE CEASE THOUGH CAUSE HE KNOWN FOR PUTTIN ALL THE EVIDENCE OUT THERE... HAHA

and as far as Cam'ron runnin we didn't hear the audio to that video, Jim Jones might have told Cam to dip out, Cam looked confused he didn't know whether he wanted to help or follow directions, he was just trying to get them off of Jim aint like Jim was trying to f!ght back he was trying to run himself to why try to jump in a f!ght with someone that's trying to run?!

If you ask me Cam did the smart cuz all those Big Gorillas that was on Jimmy, Cam would've got knocked and that would've have been even more embarassing at least, by getting away in one piece they still here to f!ght another day. Who knows Cam and them probably went to go load up and came back lookin for them dudes. Wasn't like no one was gone shoot nobody in a open crowd of civillians and risk life and lives! So dudes got to smarten up!

Plus I rather roll with a dude that'll a run when it go down instead of snitchin at least I already know what he go do when it does go down. Lil Cease homies need to think about that, because what if Jim Jones decided to press charges Lil Cease air the tape showin all the homies that were involved, but he wasn't.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 06-17-2006 at 02:58 PM..
 06-17-2006, 04:46 PM         #16
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True.Go to
 11 years ago '04        #17
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 ItsYaboyJay said:

and as far as Cam'ron runnin we didn't hear the audio to that video, Jim Jones might have told Cam to dip out, Cam looked confused he didn't know whether he wanted to help or follow directions, he was just trying to get them off of Jim aint like Jim was trying to f!ght back he was trying to run himself to why try to jump in a f!ght with someone that's trying to run?!

If you ask me Cam did the smart cuz all those Big Gorillas that was on Jimmy, Cam would've got knocked and that would've have been even more embarassing at least, by getting away in one piece they still here to f!ght another day. Who knows Cam and them probably went to go load up and came back lookin for them dudes. Wasn't like no one was gone shoot nobody in a open crowd of civillians and risk life and lives! So dudes got to smarten up!

Plus I rather roll with a dude that'll a run when it go down instead of snitchin at least I already know what he go do when it does go down. Lil Cease homies need to think about that, because what if Jim Jones decided to press charges Lil Cease air the tape showin all the homies that were involved, but he wasn't.
I get your point and everything but thats f*cked up, I don't care if we didn't hear the audio i saw the video with my own 2 this n*gga Cam talks all this sh*t on these records so does jim jones, I wouldn't want a dude on my team if i was getting jump to watch while im getting my a.ss handed to me. The least he could have did is went out trying to help, yall n*ggas just making excuses for that n*gga. Alot of rappers are not what they say they are.
 06-17-2006, 06:56 PM         #18
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
If you ask me Cam did the smart cuz all those Big Gorillas that was on Jimmy, Cam would've got knocked out and that would've have been even more embarassing

why did they jump Jim Jones in the first place?! he probably was talkin smack as usual, I like Jim but I could see another dude wantin to punch his face out. I can really say because I don't know the whole complete story of why it was done, what was said during the f!ght, or what happened before the f!ght all I see was the blurry bad audio video. The security couldn't even handle those Big 500 lbs. dudes so imagine lil ol' Cam'ron against all of them, nothing he could do or pick up to even affect them except a burner and he probably was thinkin if I shoot somebody my life and career gone, feel me? He made the smart move because it made be five years later but Cam probably was waitin til it blew over to retaliate on that you never know. I hope he doesn't retaliate in any bad way when someone loses their life, but hey it could go that way. Since Cease talkin all that talk I want to him box Cam or Jim one on one and that would settle all the back and forth. It's not like that f!ght was one on one they had like 30 dudes in they crew, it was a wrap for any head they was comin for, hood or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now