HOW TO GET A NEW PHONE FOR 75-80% OFF! (works on any company)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2006, 09:34 AM         #121
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Tried with Verizon today...they basically laughed at me....LMAO...said you have to wait for an upgrade or cancel your service..and he was like "we aren't sprint here. we know about this lil scam that is going around"....hahaha oh well..

07-15-2006, 04:48 AM         #122
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t! only if i had cell phone :banghead:
 07-15-2006, 09:54 AM         #123
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They keep trying to replace this 900 I have(Sprint). Just the same one. They wanna waive the 50 dollar insurance joint. Thats it. Nobody wants to work with me enuff to get it.

Anyone got any advice? I dont want this sh*t anymore, battery dies like 20 minutes later lol.
 07-15-2006, 03:43 PM         #124
PheroshuzBeatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
They keep trying to replace this 900 I have(Sprint). Just the same one. They wanna waive the 50 dollar insurance joint. Thats it. Nobody wants to work with me enuff to get it.

Anyone got any advice? I dont want this sh*t anymore, battery dies like 20 minutes later lol.
Yea thats What T-mo is trin to do to me oh and for dude who was asking its 611
 07-15-2006, 04:07 PM         #125
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO! HOLY fu*kING sh*t. fu*k WHAT I SAID EARLIER.

A Blackberry 7250 from Sprint will be on my doorstep on Wednesday for..................fu*kING FREE.

IT was either the blackberry, or the treo 700. FRee.

She gave me all the instant savings, rebates and all that. Then did a Courtesy Rebate to finish the cost of the phone, shipping, and activation. All I have to do is get the phone, and all them. POW its good.

Ima take pics of me with it when I get it wednesday.
 07-15-2006, 04:08 PM         #126
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i just called nextel 5 times and i aint get sh*t, they was bout to go ahead and disconnect my service, but i hung up lol
 07-15-2006, 04:14 PM         #127
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had to call like 7 times son. Keep going b. eventually someone with half a head on their shoulders will be like...."I can help u"

She started out with "We value your service sir"

And I knew it was on.

Wait until wednesday when I snap some pics tho.
 07-15-2006, 04:19 PM         #128
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, tell me what u said lol, im tryna get a blackberry too
 07-15-2006, 04:24 PM         #129
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I called up their an told them ima student who just moved to a big city, and that this phone is my only source of communication. And that i've been having HUGE problems with it, and that the customer service has been absolutely TERRIBLE! And that I called Verizon and Tmobile and was giviena blockbuster deal on a great phone and guarenteed service. SHe went on to be like "Well we will do whatever we can to help you stay" and she offered the phone, and courtesy sh*t. I just sat their.

Its real,its official son. TRUST ME.

Wednesday ill prove it tho...
 07-15-2006, 04:33 PM         #130
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I called up their an told them ima student who just moved to a big city, and that this phone is my only source of communication. And that i've been having HUGE problems with it, and that the customer service has been absolutely TERRIBLE! And that I called Verizon and Tmobile and was giviena blockbuster deal on a great phone and guarenteed service. SHe went on to be like "Well we will do whatever we can to help you stay" and she offered the phone, and courtesy sh*t. I just sat their.

Its real,its official son. TRUST ME.

Wednesday ill prove it tho...
Where my props at?
 07-15-2006, 04:45 PM         #131
zeejay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:

That's what the guy was gonna do for me..I had insurance and all he was gonna do was waive the $50 fee...then i told him, I said that's the problem...I'm not in love with this phone...I said I want something with bluetooth and he stopped me there and started talking about the Samsung phone I got...I should have told him I wanted something with a mp3 player but my brain wasnt moving that quick, oh well...but tell them you don't like the phone...the battery life stinks...see what they can do then...
 07-15-2006, 04:46 PM         #132
CJBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I work for customer service at a Wireless company and I don't play that "threatening to cancel" sh*t lol We all have the authority to offer something or nothing and its based on more than just saying your're going to cancel. I hardly every respond to this nonsense lol if you wanna cancel, it's $175 etf.
 07-15-2006, 04:55 PM         #133
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeejay said:
That's what the guy was gonna do for me..I had insurance and all he was gonna do was waive the $50 fee...then i told him, I said that's the problem...I'm not in love with this phone...I said I want something with bluetooth and he stopped me there and started talking about the Samsung phone I got...I should have told him I wanted something with a mp3 player but my brain wasnt moving that quick, oh well...but tell them you don't like the phone...the battery life stinks...see what they can do then...
u missed my props too.
 07-15-2006, 05:21 PM         #134
zeejay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
u missed my props too.
I gave you props when I got off the phone with Sprint...check a little harder...
 07-17-2006, 07:05 AM         #135
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DId anyone try this for a 930? I only see stuff about 870's???
 07-17-2006, 04:06 PM         #136
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only thing is if your gonna go and do this GO for the GUSTO... word I wish I woulda just said I wanted taht Walkman joint or a RZR pahone I'm gettin is dope, but I shoulda went all out.
 07-18-2006, 02:30 PM         #137
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Red Hawk Tribe said:
they gon pay for most of my 1st bill. im payin $59.99 fa a 1000 fair n flexible plan + $15 data package, so bout a $85 bill, -$50 so itll be only $35.

got my phone today, gotta wait 24 for the switch from nextel to sprint to happen and wait 2 hrs for internet. ima hack ma sh*t tonite tho

how many times you called to get that done?
 07-19-2006, 08:29 AM         #138
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
how many times you called to get that done?
Capo u get your phone yet????
 07-19-2006, 09:17 AM         #139
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got my free blackberry 7250 late yesterday. Whole day earlier lol! sh*ts ill son. AND she gave me 90 days free txts and power vision and all that.

Uuuh Yeah. I propped u, but i think u deserve more for this discovery. Cause the blackberry joint i got is ill as fu*k.

Good looks son. now...Any updates I should get for it?
 11 years ago '06        #140
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 954 954
ANyone have any luck with cingular?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy