HOW TO GET A NEW PHONE FOR 75-80% OFF! (works on any company)

most viewed right now
 190
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2006, 03:58 PM         #101
zeejay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the Samsung A640...not that great of a phone but I got it for free and it just came out today...gave them some bullsh*t excuse that I was thinking about leaving...the guy was happy to have to me to stay...HAHA...i was looking at that 6700 but I got a sk3...I don't need two big boxes on my hip...props to the starter of this thread...
 07-06-2006, 07:50 PM         #102
ibuhlya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm . . . does any body know if this will work if im trying to get a boost phone? Or what if i dont have a nextel and i want to get one?

let me kno
 07-06-2006, 08:36 PM         #103
Red Hawk Tribe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeejay said:
I got the Samsung A640...not that great of a phone but I got it for free and it just came out today...gave them some bullsh*t excuse that I was thinking about leaving...the guy was happy to have to me to stay...HAHA...i was looking at that 6700 but I got a sk3...I don't need two big boxes on my hip...props to the starter of this thread...
tha 6700 is a lot smaller den da sidekick... check da dimensions
 07-07-2006, 08:01 AM         #104
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Red Hawk Tribe said:
tha 6700 is a lot smaller den da sidekick... check da dimensions

Yea the 6700 also does hell of alot more then the sidekick 3. Its definitely the better phone hands down.
 07-07-2006, 10:39 AM         #105
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeejay said:
I got the Samsung A640...not that great of a phone but I got it for free and it just came out today...gave them some bullsh*t excuse that I was thinking about leaving...the guy was happy to have to me to stay...HAHA...i was looking at that 6700 but I got a sk3...I don't need two big boxes on my hip...props to the starter of this thread...

for free?
 07-07-2006, 11:44 AM         #106
zeejay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
for free?

yup...he was going to give it to me for 50 bucks and then he asked for my credit card info...I didn't have that with me, I don't carry that with me to work...so I asked could he put it on my account...he said you know what, I'll give it to you for free...:applause:


and as for the 6700 being smaller and a better phone...the sk3 satisfies all my needs...If I needed to make an excel spreadsheet on my phone I might consider it...for now I'm happy...
 07-07-2006, 11:47 AM         #107
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeejay said:
yup...he was going to give it to me for 50 bucks and then he asked for my credit card info...I didn't have that with me, I don't carry that with me to work...so I asked could he put it on my account...he said you know what, I'll give it to you for free...:applause:


and as for the 6700 being smaller and a better phone...the sk3 satisfies all my needs...If I needed to make an excel spreadsheet on my phone I might consider it...for now I'm happy...

I'm gonna try to get the 6700 for free, ha ha..
 07-07-2006, 02:00 PM         #108
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Capo.............whats up wit the female in the avy??? That ya girl???
 11 years ago '04        #109
SmokeDaT 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 0 0
So if I call in and they give me the phone for like $250. Do I have to give me cc # at the time or can I ask if they can put it on my next bill ? Also would I need to sign up for another 2yr contract or can I just get the phone?
 07-10-2006, 01:29 PM         #110
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man yall gotta read............yall keep askin the same questions..........look at earlier posts
 11 years ago '04        #111
ced_2126 
space
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokeDaT said:
So if I call in and they give me the phone for like $250. Do I have to give me cc # at the time or can I ask if they can put it on my next bill ? Also would I need to sign up for another 2yr contract or can I just get the phone?

Well I just did mine Friday and the lady told me that they don't put it on the next sprint bill anymore, you have to pay for it that day in order to get it. However, I told her that I didn't get paid til next friday and she's gonna call me friday so I can pay for the phone.
 07-10-2006, 10:43 PM         #112
crossuova11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i got tha new sprint fone ppc-6700 fa only 100 i got tha older one too fa 200...
 07-11-2006, 09:25 AM         #113
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crossuova11 said:
man i got tha new sprint fone ppc-6700 fa only 100 i got tha older one too fa 200...

for 100 how?
 07-12-2006, 09:33 AM         #114
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT IS THE # YOU GOTTA CALL FOR T-MOBILE TO DO THIS? I really wanna try and cop the samsung t509!!
 11 years ago '04        #115
ced_2126 
space
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 crossuova11 said:
man i got tha new sprint fone ppc-6700 fa only 100 i got tha older one too fa 200...
yea, how?
 07-12-2006, 12:41 PM         #116
zeejay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehoustongirl said:
WHAT IS THE # YOU GOTTA CALL FOR T-MOBILE TO DO THIS? I really wanna try and cop the samsung t509!!

I been with tmobile for a while now...and I rarely see them give out phones like this (not saying they don't) but they are big on giving bonus minutes out...I wanted to leave them, and I ended up leaving but she wanted to give me an extra 300 minutes a month to stay...I wanted to reach through the phone and choke her...the hell I want with 300 bonus minutes, I rarely used the ones I had...but give it a try...I don't know the number for it but when you get to CC ask if they have a retentions department and ask to be connected...
 07-12-2006, 01:46 PM         #117
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zeejay said:
I been with tmobile for a while now...and I rarely see them give out phones like this (not saying they don't) but they are big on giving bonus minutes out...I wanted to leave them, and I ended up leaving but she wanted to give me an extra 300 minutes a month to stay...I wanted to reach through the phone and choke her...the hell I want with 300 bonus minutes, I rarely used the ones I had...but give it a try...I don't know the number for it but when you get to CC ask if they have a retentions department and ask to be connected...


yea it's amazing what they can come up with once they find out you wanna switch to another co.
 11 years ago '04        #118
BigChrisP 
space
avatar space
space
$468 | Props total: 0 0
who has done this with CINGULAR.. and whats the #??
 11 years ago '04        #119
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
Tried with Verizon today...they basically laughed at me....LMAO...said you have to wait for an upgrade or cancel your service..and he was like "we aren't sprint here. we know about this lil scam that is going around"....hahaha oh well..
 07-13-2006, 04:47 PM         #120
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off this thread is the fu*king greatest sh*t, because last night I almost paid retail for a phone thank god I didnt...

It's simple to, call them fu*kers up ask to speak with the disconnection people.

I took a different approach wit them though, I said...

"I'm just unhappy with the fact that I'm an existing customer who pays you monthly and the new customers you are trying to get get the better end of the deal for getting a dope phone."

Dude put me on hold to speak wkith his SUpervisor...

I got a 150 dollar phone for 30 fu*king dollars.

yes siiir they didn't pay for overnight shipping, but at least I got the deal na mean.

Only catchis you have to renew your contract when the time comes, so if it's a service your fu*kin with that you like then it's not a problem to extend your ish.

btw I did this with Suncom.

for those who said itd oesn't w ork you have to talk to the DISCONNECTION PEOPLE they are authorized to give the deals, not a customer service rep.

pz
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy