Joe Budden>Tupac

most viewed right now
 201
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
JHawk972 
space
avatar space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
: at budden bein copared to the G.O.A.T.

hot garbage > budden
 06-16-2006, 11:30 AM         #162
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
no offense but ur sort of overrating mood muzik 2. it was a good mixtape, but it is what it is, a mixtape and nothing more and not an album. having a mixtape full of samples and barely doing hooks is not really album status music. Young Buck can make his own original music and have good hooks. can joe budden do the same on his next album. well so far, he didn't do so good musically on his last album, so there it goes.
That mixtape should of been an album. People from L.A. to Tokyo were saying it should of been an album, it was that good and what does that say for YB, when a mixtape is better than his album? Buddens album was decent, nothing special but not horrible but who did he have working on his album with him? How many features did he have compared to YB? Budden - 3 Buck -12 and Budden had more tracks than Buck! Budden was alone making his album, Buck had the whole G-Unit camp and Shady/Aftermath helping him. Buddens album dropped 3 years ago, so if we compare their newest things, Mood Musik 2>>>>SOC.
 06-16-2006, 11:32 AM         #163
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
as far as u sayin cassidy has prewrittens dats da case 4 almost rapper includin buddens. but dey not really prewriitens. dey were originally freestyles in the first place but he might spit dat same verse on a beat for a mixtape. but da battle he had against freeway was all off the top of the dome except maybe a few bars dat he wud kick in from sumthin ol but it was still of the top and as far as i'm concerned he ripped those freestyles wit freeway. n if u do listen to pap im sure u wud know that faces of death the original 1 is way better than 3 sides to a story by joe budden. joe buddens punchlines is iight but dey not as complex as cassidys. cassidy doesnt spit punch after punch dats murda mook but his sh*ts are way more complex dan buddens
I cant even respond to this, seriously
 06-16-2006, 11:40 AM         #164
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I cant even respond to this, seriously
iight then
 06-16-2006, 11:42 AM         #165
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not that I couldnt respond, there was just too much stupidity init.

Im just gonna sum it up with Joe Budden>>>Cassidy in everyway.


Last edited by tweedle-; 06-16-2006 at 11:44 AM..
 06-16-2006, 11:46 AM         #166
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prove the stupidity in it. dont just say sh*t cuz u sound like u cant finish tha argument. i want u to prove me wrong dats y im on dis site in tha first place. until u prove the stupidity init ya wrong. was it tha beginnin end? wat?
 06-16-2006, 11:48 AM         #167
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
as far as u sayin cassidy has prewrittens dats da case 4 almost rapper includin buddens. but dey not really prewriitens. dey were originally freestyles in the first place but he might spit dat same verse on a beat for a mixtape. but da battle he had against freeway was all off the top of the dome except maybe a few bars dat he wud kick in from sumthin ol but it was still of the top and as far as i'm concerned he ripped those freestyles wit freeway. n if u do listen to pap im sure u wud know that faces of death the original 1 is way better than 3 sides to a story by joe budden. joe buddens punchlines is iight but dey not as complex as cassidys. cassidy doesnt spit punch after punch dats murda mook but his sh*ts are way more complex dan buddens
The parts in bold and when Cassidy couldnt think of things to rhyme in that Freeway battle, he just used to spit a line and end it with n*gga, over and over again.
 06-16-2006, 11:54 AM         #168
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok he ended it wit n*gga but the word b4 it rhymed. are u serious?
did u listen to cass album? how many songs did he have wit punclines. another point ma opinion on faces of death was it was just as good if not then it was better then 3 sides. point blank. n u ca say joe buddens hottest punchline right now and dat will b nuthin to some cass sh*t
 06-16-2006, 11:57 AM         #169
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
ok he ended it wit n*gga but the word b4 it rhymed. are u serious?
did u listen to cass album? how many songs did he have wit punclines. another point ma opinion on faces of death was it was just as good if not then it was better then 3 sides. point blank. n u ca say joe buddens hottest punchline right now and dat will b nuthin to some cass sh*t
"Dudes is spittin ducktales waitin on a ride, i gotta G5 Launch Pad waitin out side"

"He dodgin po' po', cause n*ggas wanna act like they mafioso/ all they see is me when i spark the 4-5 with a red dot bigger than a target logo"

"Wave one engine goodnight. I call snitches Steinbrenner always puttin a new face in pin stripes."

"Was the best, then I left, came back & I'm the best again
Found the game bi*ch made, the airs full of estrogen"

"Check the time its around that hour/lil n*ggas aint round' that powder/they aint supa or luigi or wario aint found that power/and they couldnt spit fire if they found that flower"

"Im a grown man, I ain't gotta say no homo/ cuz in the *Real World* most thugs is *Karamo*"

Take your pick, I can post more if you want.
 11 years ago '06        #170
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 tweedle- said:
That mixtape should of been an album. People from L.A. to Tokyo were saying it should of been an album, it was that good and what does that say for YB, when a mixtape is better than his album? Buddens album was decent, nothing special but not horrible but who did he have working on his album with him? How many features did he have compared to YB? Budden - 3 Buck -12 and Budden had more tracks than Buck! Budden was alone making his album, Buck had the whole G-Unit camp and Shady/Aftermath helping him. Buddens album dropped 3 years ago, so if we compare their newest things, Mood Musik 2>>>>SOC.

plenty of mixtapes are better than albums. no big deal. Mood Muzik 2 is not better than Straight Outta Cashville. Stop lying. Young Buck alone is heat. His songs with and without g-unit is hot. Plus I like buck's flow better. He was smart and knew which singles to choose. he knew who to work with also. that's smart on buck's half, he knew good beats and had better hooks. In 5 yrs. Buck will be relevant because he at least has a soon to be classic under his belt, while budden has none. in 5 yrs. buddens might be doing movies if he flops again.
 06-16-2006, 12:07 PM         #171
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
plenty of mixtapes are better than albums. no big deal. Mood Muzik 2 is not better than Straight Outta Cashville. Stop lying. Young Buck alone is heat. His songs with and without g-unit is hot. Plus I like buck's flow better. He was smart and knew which singles to choose. he knew who to work with also. that's smart on buck's half, he knew good beats and had better hooks. In 5 yrs. Buck will be relevant because he at least has a soon to be classic under his belt, while budden has none. in 5 yrs. buddens might be doing movies if he flops again.
Im not lieing, it is better. I liked SOC but it wasnt amazing. Budden had perfect songs for singles, Pump it up was huge and Fire did well too, Def Jam fu*ked him up over by not promoting him, is that Buddens fault? No. If Buck wasnt with G-Unit he would be no where, he had 50 and the rest of G-unit/shady/aftermath working with him, you think he could pull that off by himself? Never. Buck needed those appearences to make his album hot, his best songs were with appearances. In 5 years Bucks gonna be known as 50s lil toy soldier, if Def Jam release Buddens album this year, he will be running the rap game in 5 years.
 06-16-2006, 12:11 PM         #172
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at heds hu think buddens better dan pac


Last edited by choong; 06-16-2006 at 12:13 PM..
 06-16-2006, 12:14 PM         #173
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
"Dudes is spittin ducktales waitin on a ride, i gotta G5 Launch Pad waitin out side"

"He dodgin po' po', cause n*ggas wanna act like they mafioso/ all they see is me when i spark the 4-5 with a red dot bigger than a target logo"

"Wave one engine goodnight. I call snitches Steinbrenner always puttin a new face in pin stripes."

"Was the best, then I left, came back & I'm the best again
Found the game bi*ch made, the airs full of estrogen"

"Check the time its around that hour/lil n*ggas aint round' that powder/they aint supa or luigi or wario aint found that power/and they couldnt spit fire if they found that flower"

"Im a grown man, I ain't gotta say no homo/ cuz in the *Real World* most thugs is *Karamo*"

Take your pick, I can post more if you want.
o sh*t dis n*gga really did it iight

dey love tha fu*kin i got lots a condoms i just go on my block to find em
i wait til dey drive past den wave ma watch behind em
n dey pull ova thinkin dat da cops behind em cuz the rock blind em like police car lights ma c*ck not dien i keep hard pipe

i had 4 dollas and flip dat bought a soda 2 dutches some chips and a kit kat
got 25 cent back, made a fone call like yo swiss drop tha chrome off i got easy1

now dat red dot 1 was got but papoose had betta
dat red dot on his head tight
i gave em a death sentence for runnin a red light

back to cass
u got guns shoot me u will git brutally wound
wen i unload ma oozi in ya fruit of the loom

yall all snitchin if i put u on ma hitlist
you'll walk around rockin football equipment

cass got the cash and the mobsters
so i got tha coppers on ma a.ss like tha tag on ma boxers

im the punchline champion
yall got rhymes but i heard it all b4 like sunshine anderson
 06-16-2006, 12:19 PM         #174
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
u got guns shoot me u will git brutally wound
wen i unload ma oozi in ya fruit of the loom

yall all snitchin if i put u on ma hitlist
you'll walk around rockin football equipment
These were the only two that were good but they aint fu*king with that mario and luigi line or the target logo one.
 06-16-2006, 12:26 PM         #175
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know i cant think of sh*t right now lol
but i aint even say no pap punchs but i should've cuz dat n*gga ripped the threats beat and his song versatility


Last edited by crmlbywonder; 06-16-2006 at 12:29 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #176
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 tweedle- said:
Im not lieing, it is better. I liked SOC but it wasnt amazing. Budden had perfect songs for singles, Pump it up was huge and Fire did well too, Def Jam fu*ked him up over by not promoting him, is that Buddens fault? No. If Buck wasnt with G-Unit he would be no where, he had 50 and the rest of G-unit/shady/aftermath working with him, you think he could pull that off by himself? Never. Buck needed those appearences to make his album hot, his best songs were with appearances. In 5 years Bucks gonna be known as 50s lil toy soldier, if Def Jam release Buddens album this year, he will be running the rap game in 5 years.

Young Buck would've done well without G-unit. incase u don't know almost everything in the south is poppin right now to success. young buck being the more lyrical skilled, street thug, grimy mc from the south would've been a formula for success in the commercial way. in fact, young buck can do better without g-unit just like lloyd banks. 50 being the center of the label is what is sort of holding those 2 back from shooting in the stars. but at the same time they have support and guidance from 50 which will make them great.
 06-16-2006, 12:37 PM         #177
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill get back to this later, bout to hit the lab
 06-16-2006, 10:53 PM         #178
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
the original runnin with biggie, big stretch and the outlaws was produced by easy mo bee. the original runnin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> em's version
there was no outlaws on that track...idiot
 06-16-2006, 11:01 PM         #179
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Thistle claims he doesn't like pac because he says he wasn't a lyricist, but yet Ice Cube is his GOAT. WTF??

He's never once answered how that's possible.
you must be blind or cant read ive said it time and time again nas = goat...ice cube is my favourite rapper however...and cube is lyrically better than 2pac...

2pac felll off big time...after his death all his songs repeated the same lame sh*t...about him being a thug...boringggggggggggg
 11 years ago '05        #180
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Watch how many people don't even read your initial post Tempus; especially when this goes to multiple pages.

Anyway, I said Budden is better than Wayne & I'm not from the East. If anyone voted on anything bar musical content they're a cumstain.

And btw, Tupac has more d*ckryders than Budden lol, so you're about to see some weird arguments.
Yea i didnt get past the 1st page It's about 15 pages now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 44
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy