Joe Budden>Tupac

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-16-2006, 10:29 AM         #141
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:22 PM..
 06-16-2006, 10:29 AM         #142
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
I dont really think this, but i just wanna see if the east people gonna pick budden just because he from the east. that what they did in the other poll i made with wayne and budden
LOL SO BECAUSE WE PICKED BUDDENS OVER WAYNE ITS BECAUSE BUDDENS IS FROM THE EAST RIGHT. IT CANT POSSIBLY BE THAT WE JUST THINK HE'S BETTER. YOUT SUCH A d*ck AND I PICKED PAC
 12 years ago '06        #143
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 modulatum said:
Totally off topic, but did Pac have any more joints with Easy Mo Bee? That Temptations track is pure fire.
the original runnin with biggie, big stretch and the outlaws was produced by easy mo bee. the original runnin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> em's version
 12 years ago '04        #144
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Pac as an songmaker, budden is a better lyricist at this point but 2pac has classics in his catalog. Let joe get a few albums out...
 12 years ago '04        #145
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
Lyrically Ice Cube in the early 90s would r*pe Pac. Doesnt mean he was better than Pac.
true sh*t right here...
 06-16-2006, 10:37 AM         #146
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
cube was always dope, but i don't know if he was a lyrical machine like that back then. he was always just hard and grimy. i don't even remember ice cube lyrically smooth like how pac was on brendas got a .....
Cube was the most lyrical rapper from 90-93. Noone was fu*king with Cube back then. Pac was never a lyrical guy
 06-16-2006, 10:44 AM         #147
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I dont understand how people can say Budden is wack. Hes the best in the game atm and I dunno why people say Game beat him, Budden destroyed him and G-Unit.
to answer modulatum yea argument over. but tweedle sayin pac aint lyrical. wtf wrong wit dude. pac's lyrics are like books. u read them and git the message.pac was a lyrical a.ssassin. joe budden is a good rapper but there is maad rappers out as good or better than joe budden. cassidy is better than joe budden. and jadakiss styles P AND PAPOOSE ARE AS IF NOT if not better than papoose. go to azlyrics and pick a song from pac and read it and tell me it aint lyrical
 12 years ago '06        #148
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 waytoomuch said:
the original runnin with biggie, big stretch and the outlaws was produced by easy mo bee. the original runnin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> em's version
ABSOLUTLEY.
 06-16-2006, 10:52 AM         #149
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
to answer modulatum yea argument over. but tweedle sayin pac aint lyrical. wtf wrong wit dude. pac's lyrics are like books. u read them and git the message.pac was a lyrical a.ssassin. joe budden is a good rapper but there is maad rappers out as good or better than joe budden. cassidy is better than joe budden. and jadakiss styles P AND PAPOOSE ARE AS IF NOT if not better than papoose. go to azlyrics and pick a song from pac and read it and tell me it aint lyrical
He wasnt lyrical. Im not knocking his raps cause Pac is my favourite rapper but he was not a lyrical guy. There is more to being lyrical than just getting your message across. Jada, Styles, Papoose and especially Cassidy are not better Joe Budden, they are too 1 dimentional.
 12 years ago '04        #150
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 1 1
WHAT the fu*k???
 06-16-2006, 10:59 AM         #151
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
papoose and cassidy got 1 style! i ca see u say cassidy bcuz u prooly aint hear all his sh*t but papoose got many different sides to his raps and as far as cassidy goes i think just cuz n*ggaz git too familiar wit his punchlines dey dont realize dat n*gga rip witout them. ne way cassidy lyrics be way better dan buddens. his punchlines is better besides the fact that every1 steals his punchlines. and he ca git on some kick knowledge sh*t wen he want especially papoose. i havent seen nuthin from joe budden dat i dont see from fabolous and ne other good rapper in ny
 06-16-2006, 11:02 AM         #152
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
papoose and cassidy got 1 style! i ca see u say cassidy bcuz u prooly aint hear all his sh*t but papoose got many different sides to his raps and as far as cassidy goes i think just cuz n*ggaz git too familiar wit his punchlines dey dont realize dat n*gga rip witout them. ne way cassidy lyrics be way better dan buddens. his punchlines is better besides the fact that every1 steals his punchlines. and he ca git on some kick knowledge sh*t wen he want especially papoose. i havent seen nuthin from joe budden dat i dont see from fabolous and ne other good rapper in ny
You obviously arent listening to Budden then. Get back to me when Cassidy can even come close to making a song like 3 Sides to a Story. Papoose is always on that "Ill rob you/shoot you/sell you this" bullsh*t, out of like 10 mixtapes, he probably has maybe 20 songs with meaning to them.
 06-16-2006, 11:10 AM         #153
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You obviously arent listening to Budden then. Get back to me when Cassidy can even come close to making a song like 3 Sides to a Story. Papoose is always on that "Ill rob you/shoot you/sell you this" bullsh*t, out of like 10 mixtapes, he probably has maybe 20 songs with meaning to them.
dog go cop a couple of papoose mixtapes wen he first came out or matter fact i'll upload some for u. i know u dont listen to pap unless u just hear wats on tha radio bcuz dude has more songs wit meaning den ne rapper i know out right now. as far as cassidy goes i dont know about song makin but wen it comes to freestyles and punchline no1 can fu*k wit him point blank his lines go to hard. but if u wanna hear some real pap hit me up and i'll upload em
 12 years ago '06        #154
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
to me young buck is the best rapper out right now. he hasn't made one corny joint yet. straight outta cashville will be considered classic in 8-10 years. joe budden is not even on young buck's level yet and i mean that.
 06-16-2006, 11:16 AM         #155
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
dog go cop a couple of papoose mixtapes wen he first came out or matter fact i'll upload some for u. i know u dont listen to pap unless u just hear wats on tha radio bcuz dude has more songs wit meaning den ne rapper i know out right now. as far as cassidy goes i dont know about song makin but wen it comes to freestyles and punchline no1 can fu*k wit him point blank his lines go to hard. but if u wanna hear some real pap hit me up and i'll upload em
I have plenty of Papoose mixtapes.

There are plenty of rappers with songs that have more meaning than Paps. Every mixtape he has is filled 75% "Ill rob you/sell you this/Im the best" type sh*t, its generic bullsh*t. Pap is the most overrated rapper other than Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. Cassidy has probably never freestyled in his life, sh*ts all pre-written and Buddens punchs>>>>>>>Cassidy Punchs, you just dont hear Buddens punchs so much because he doesnt just spit punch after punch after punch like Cassidy.
 06-16-2006, 11:17 AM         #156
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
to me young buck is the best rapper out right now. he hasn't made one corny joint yet. straight outta cashville will be considered classic in 8-10 years. joe budden is not even on young buck's level yet and i mean that.
Wow. You need to just log off now.

Mood Musik 2>>>>>>>Anything Buck will ever make in his lifetime.
 12 years ago '06        #157
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Wow. You need to just log off now.

Mood Musik 2>>>>>>>Anything Buck will ever make in his lifetime.

no offense but ur sort of overrating mood muzik 2. it was a good mixtape, but it is what it is, a mixtape and nothing more and not an album. having a mixtape full of samples and barely doing hooks is not really album status music. Young Buck can make his own original music and have good hooks and pick good beats. can joe budden do the same on his next album. well so far, he didn't do so good musically on his last album, so there it goes.
 06-16-2006, 11:24 AM         #158
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I have plenty of Papoose mixtapes.

There are plenty of rappers with songs that have more meaning than Paps. Every mixtape he has is filled 75% "Ill rob you/sell you this/Im the best" type sh*t, its generic bullsh*t. Pap is the most overrated rapper other than Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. Cassidy has probably never freestyled in his life, sh*ts all pre-written and Buddens punchs>>>>>>>Cassidy Punchs, you just dont hear Buddens punchs so much because he doesnt just spit punch after punch after punch like Cassidy.
as far as u sayin cassidy has prewrittens dats da case 4 almost rapper includin buddens. but dey not really prewriitens. dey were originally freestyles in the first place but he might spit dat same verse on a beat for a mixtape. but da battle he had against freeway was all off the top of the dome except maybe a few bars dat he wud kick in from sumthin ol but it was still of the top and as far as i'm concerned he ripped those freestyles wit freeway. n if u do listen to pap im sure u wud know that faces of death the original 1 is way better than 3 sides to a story by joe budden. joe buddens punchlines is iight but dey not as complex as cassidys. cassidy doesnt spit punch after punch dats murda mook but his sh*ts are way more complex dan buddens
 12 years ago '06        #159
Skeweegi_J 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
man, how many west coast n*ggaz have heard anything from budden but "pump it up" or whatever song that was? and how many east coast n*ggaz have heard all of pac's classics? case closed
 06-16-2006, 11:26 AM         #160
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o and as far as song makin imma hustla is a way better commercial song den stuntin and ne song buddens has or will try to put out in his career
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy