Joe Budden>Tupac

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-15-2006, 09:31 PM         #61
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:19 PM..
 06-15-2006, 09:31 PM         #62
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^forreal
 06-15-2006, 09:38 PM         #63
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is way better, this shouldnt even be in question. 2Pac didnt become so popular and make such an impact for no reason. u think he wasnt the illest on the mic?
Pac>>>than anyone ever

Last edited by A_Vv; 06-15-2006 at 09:40 PM..
 06-15-2006, 09:43 PM         #64
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:19 PM..
 06-15-2006, 09:43 PM         #65
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
Seems fair to me. I dunno how well Joe moves the crowds, so no argument.

Ahahaha here we go again, "ur a busta rymes dic ryder OLOLOL i am 14 and i hav forgotten definitions of words i shouldant use." Pac isn't what you make him out to be. Busta Rhymes would be #10 on my Top 10 and that's being generous. at your poor fool a.ss, your brain can only comprehend what it sees and nothing else. And I voted for Pac, you fu*king d*ckriding f*g**t and I hate Pac. So there, you have your champion's balls on your chin, now shut the fu*k up and leave the real heads be.

Yeah I think a lot of people throwing up the Westside hand sign for Pac forget that.

Let me restate my position for small-minded c*ckroach motherfu*kers: Buddens is not > Pac YET. Pac is a legend, that's all he has on Buddens. If Buddens has the career (album number wise) of Pac, I wouldn't be so sure of saying Pac > Buddens. Now quit d*ckriding a dead man.
n*gga i said he was tha best but im dicridin wen u got all dis n*ggaz pictures in ya avy. shut yo f*g**t a.ss up youse a gay a.ss n*gga.fucc outter here wit dat bullsh*t. know yo a.ss aint hood. all da n*ggaz in ma hood know pac tha best fu*k wrong wit ya brain lil n*gga. only young fools like u speak out ya a.ss. pac aint betta den buddens? n*gga if u ask joe budden who better outta him and pac he betta say pac or wont no 1 listen to dat n*gga. f*g i live in jersey n budden git no love in jersey especially n*ggaz in jersey city b playin budden so wat u sayin? fall da fuk bacc and git my d*ck out ya fuccin mouth f*g. wit ya food a.ss talkin dat bullsh*t. BUDDEN WILL NEVER B PAC> NO 1 will n*gga. let real heads be. n*gga shut tha fucc up. all ma real heads in jersey know pac the best and if they dont think so dey damn sure know he betta den da n*ggaz u named. onlee exception is biggie.
 06-15-2006, 09:45 PM         #66
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o and since u propped i might as well let u know i wasnt talkin to u i was talkin to ma n*gga from jersey lol
 06-15-2006, 09:48 PM         #67
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
name who you think is the best, so i can stay your his d*ck ridder. so i guess whoever thinks _____is the best is their d*ckridder. how are you not a d*ckridder on this forum???
 11 years ago '06        #68
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 modulatum said:
A #3 in a Top 10 is not enough for you?
last time I checked a G.O.A.T. was supposed to be #1.

modulatum said:
Shut the fu*k up. It's been 9 years, let the GOAT rest in peace. Stupid fu*k.

modulatum said:
TOP 5 RAPPERS
Rakim
BIG
KRS-ONE
Busta Rhymes
Big Shug/Guru/C.L. Smooth/Nas
 modulatum said:
  1. Rakim
    KRS-ONE
    B.I.G.
    Guru
    Nas

2. ATCQ
  3. De La Soul
  4. Pharcyde
  5. J-Live
  6. Busta Rhymes
homie ur all over the place. ur not even concrete and solid with ur decisions. just chill homie.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-15-2006 at 09:54 PM..
 06-15-2006, 09:49 PM         #69
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:20 PM..
 06-15-2006, 09:51 PM         #70
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hell yea modulatum b talkin dat bullsh*t. n*gga dont know sh*t from sh*t
 06-15-2006, 09:52 PM         #71
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-15-2006, 09:53 PM         #72
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-15-2006, 09:55 PM         #73
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-15-2006, 09:58 PM         #74
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
You know my a.ss isn't hood because you're on an internet message board telling me I'm gay? Yeah, I bet you know a lot of hood a.sses

All the nickels in your hood had better turn on their TVs and radio receivers and take off their Tommy Hilfiger threads.

You're an idiot. I stated three times that Pac is better than Buddens in my last reply. HOW MANY fu*k-NG TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SMALL-MINDED GODDAMN bi*chMADE MOTHERfu*kING PUNKS THIS? F*CK!

You say f*g a lot, you retarded simp. You're either a) gay b) got r*ped as a child or c) wish you were gay. Read Sigmund Freud you undereducated piece of sh*t.

Freud calls this "projection." Smart nickels round here know what I'm saying. For you third grade dropouts, it means he's gay and he's taking his rage out on me. Even though I clearly state that Pac is better than Budden so far.

Yeah I bet all your East Coast nickels represent an overrated dead West Coast average rapper. F-ck you and f-ck your 13 year old friends that think that. Get some education and some therapy, you monkey.
ya logic is fukin retarded. u take dumb sh*t to da head. hell yea u not hood n*gga u heard wat the fuk i said. hood n*ggaz know pac tha best EVERYWHERE. in new york and jersey to tha west coast. u imply that bcuz i call u a f*g dat im gay.no comment. you wud git ate up in newark n*gga lmao. i need to just laugh at yo dumbass. u sayin now dat u didnt say buddens was better but i think i saw in wanna ya ignorant posts u said buddens was gonna b betta right. ok then n*gga. dis n*gga catchin emotions on the internet youse a easy f*g. yea n*gga youse a f*g. im 13. lol!
all ma n*ggaz in ma hood know rap. point is your ignorant
 11 years ago '06        #75
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 modulatum said:
I'm not CNN or Brittanica, you stupid son of a bi*ch. Putting numbers next to names means nothing. BIG is STILL in the Top 3, so shut the fu*k up. Damn you idiots are making me mad.
whew!! curses. I'm really scared now. u don't even know what goat means? stop catchin feelings and admit that u don't even know what ur talkin about when it comes to goats.

Last time I checked if I think Cadillacs are the best but I drive a Lincoln, I'll say Caddys are the best, but won't be afraid to put my Lincoln up there with it. Which is pretty much my real life scenario.

Damn you fools think you caught me. I put KRS-ONE over BIG and then put him back down, is you fools serious? MTV just named Jay-Z number one, worry about that, you pitiful sons of bi*ches. Going through my posts like you think you're going to find me out. You want my top 3?
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. Rakim
2. KRS-ONE
3. BIG

Now hop the fu*k off the retard train and get ya head checked.
lol, you're a confused child. step ur hip hop knowledge game up. either biggie is your goat or not. make up ur simple mind. and i can care less about who mtv put at number 1, the heat is on u and ur trying 2 change the subject cuz u can't take the pressure. stop cracking.
 06-15-2006, 10:01 PM         #76
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
And to think, I just propped your retarded back alley born a.ss.
i know ur a very confused little n*gga. cuz i wasnt talkin to u i was talkin to da dude dat posted b4 u. chill b i was born in da hood. in a nice a.ss house. prolly like u but u prolly some white boy in da suburbs talkin bullsh*t
 06-15-2006, 10:02 PM         #77
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

11 years ago '06        #78
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^^ mentalatum you've got some serious issues. plus how dare u call anyone a stan? don't u have a mirror in front of u?
 06-15-2006, 10:11 PM         #79
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-15-2006, 10:12 PM         #80
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
Yeah? What hood/set/another name for gang you repping, b? You don't fu*king know me, don't even pretend you can see the person behind the text.

Yeah, LMAO, Newark still isn't up to modern-day psychology standards, is it? Get an education you chimp.

I said if Buddens would get the track record of Pac (which he doesn't have) I wouldn't be so sure saying Pac > Buddens. That's all I said. LEARN TO MOTHERF-CKING READ.

Thanks for doing all the work for me. You know who says f*g all the time? 13 year old e-thugs who think they run sh*t in some dirty-ass state (no offense to sane NJ heads).

And that's why they stay in the hood. Case closed.
yea and new jerz is a dirty state. u prolly neva been dere but if u went dere talkin da same sh*t bout it u do on here u prooly git shot. u prolly some lil white boy playin wit his labtop n*gga FALL DA fu*k BACK. u sayin no offense to sane jerz heads but all da n*ggaz on dis thread see ya fu*kin ignorance. READ THE POSTS OTHER THAN MINES AND HOP OFF MA d*ck den u'll see pretty everybodi knows ur a dumbass n*gga. hell yea we stay in da hood and i rep it hard so do joe budden since u got his dic in ya mouth. follow wat u say n*gga. U dont know Me. but tha difference is i ca tell da type of dumbass n*gga u r dat listens to rappers and think that they got it down pac just cuz. n*gga i live tha sh*t rappers talk bout while gittin ma ed since u bring it up so much. n*gga just log off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy