most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #241
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 StreetPoet617 said:
i can dig it.....n*ggas be holdin biggie n pac on a high a.ss pedastool....they straight...there are better rappers out there....why can't n*ggas grasp that? Tupac the deepest rapper ever....i stand by that cllaim....but anything else.....as far as lyrics n sh*t go.......that n*ggas aint top 5 dead or alive an thas off more then one lp....word up....streetpoet up in yo mothafu*kin chest........
well shyt then we might as well put Canibus as GOAT.
 11 years ago '06        #242
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
its funny cause nobody said nuthin when JADA said he was TOP 5 dead or Alive off one LP!!! and true story Budden is better than dude!
 11 years ago '04        #243
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
 baller4ever85 said:
nah he ain't better than pac at this point in his career. but joe budden is the best rapper in the game right now.
LOOK IM NOT TRYING TO START NO DRAMA....BUT BUDDEN IS NOT THE BEST IN THE GAME....HES REALLY NOT THAT GREAT OF AN ALL AROUND ARTIST PERIOD....HE HAS SOME GOOD LYRICAL ABILITY BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE GUY HAS NOTHING...IF HE POSSESED ANY ABILITY TO MAKE A SOLID ALBUM WE WOULDVE SEEN "THE GROWTH" BY NOW....FACE ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...NEXT BUDDEN ALBUM WILL BE ON SOME OFF-BRAND LABEL.....HOPE YOU LIKE THE MIXTAPES BECAUSE AGAIN...THATS ALL YOUR GETTING....AND TO SAY THE GUY HAS A CAREER....HA!! THATS COMEDY

PAC > THE GAME TODAY

Last edited by William M Holla; 06-05-2007 at 11:51 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #244
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
hahaha this is a joke right?
 11 years ago '04        #245
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
anybody who thinks joey budden is even COMPARABLE to tupac needs to bang they head on a wall immediately...
 11 years ago '04        #246
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 TRILL30 said:
i jus dont see how yall n*ggaz like Joe Budden or any of deze East Coast rappers, da only onez i really like are freestylerz like Reed Dollaz, Cassidy, Jim Jonez, Santana, jus 2 name a d=few of em

i dont like all dat bullsh*t Jay-Z, Naz, Rakim, 50cent, deze n*ggaz is jus garbage

& yall dont like Boosie or Webbie cauze they from da South they better than da n*ggaz dat yall like

Propz for Propz if u feel me were im comin from
Listen you get the Rope, and ill kick away the chair... Webbie, Boosie are not better than anyone.. not Vanilla Ice, not Hammer..not me and i dont rap I heard these n*ggaz music lol hot goose sh*t..

But lets stop Joe aint better than Pac
 11 years ago '07        #247
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
 beanbryant24 said:
wow this guy needs some fu*kin help somebody anybody help this motherfu*ker before he says kwame brown is better than KOBE
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to beanbryant24 again.
 06-07-2007, 10:40 AM         #248
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of coarse 2pac is better than budden that goes without saying but if Budden can become relevant again and revive his career he has a chance at matching or even passing Pac
 11 years ago '04        #249
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
is there even one pac cd (not including his after death ones besides 7 day theory) that budden's album is messing with?
 06-10-2007, 05:57 PM         #250
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stormtrooper said:
Im a say something.. Speaking Lyrical Joe is better.. but that means nothing Canibus was one of the best lyrically where is he now. Tupac did somethings that alot of rappers didnt do at the time before all eyes on me he was in the press alot getting arrested, shot, f!ghting that was very very rare in the early to mid 90's for rappers.. Please do remember Rap was only Entertainment like movies u didnt have to live it. He started Beefing with BIG saying he wasnt real... But Tupac himself us" to clown around with the underground" lol

Why do from the West claim tupac???. He hang out in NY forever.. before the fake biggie beef and people from the west wasnt really fu*king with pac real hard I got family out there no one from the west was on some real "we love tupac sh*t " n*ggaz was listening to Quick, Dre , etc.. Tupac did his thing with the underground yes... but his bestfriend was Stretch from queens remember Live Squad.. Hell his whole crew was from New Jersey..lol.(OutLaws)

Oyeah Tupac sold 80 percent of his records after his death.. So spare me the best selling rapper of all time its true but if he was alive he would not have the impact he did on rap or sell as much.
true in deed. Basically, said the same sh*t I said. Big up.
 06-12-2007, 08:23 AM         #251
lildisciple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is beyond retarted , the reason everyone picked buddens over wayne in the last thread was because buddens is jus straight up better than wayne , not because hes from the east .
 11 years ago '07        #252
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15103 15103
when will this thread be closed
 11 years ago '06        #253
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
stop bumping this fu*kin thread we all know pac is better
 11 years ago '07        #254
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAa AT THE THOUGHT OF THIS.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy