Joe Budden>Tupac

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
:wtf: @ the person who made this thread!
These are totally different rappers.

No comparison, both are dope.

P.S. Game murdered Budden on that freestyle over the Ice T - Colors beat......and I don't even roll with Game or G-Unit or none of that, so i'm not taking sides, i'm just speaking from my listening experience.
you don't have to pick sides but Budden merked ALL of them on "Game Over"

if you haven't heard it... holla I'll get it to you!

Budden over anybody on or affiliated with G-Unit!

I'm not talking record sales... I'm talkin word play!
 06-04-2007, 11:30 PM         #222
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
You've GOT to be white.
 06-04-2007, 11:32 PM         #223
A BomB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
lol at pac being used as a measuring stick.
its a damn shame we still doin this

let pac lay
 11 years ago '04        #224
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$747 | Props total: 47 47
Im a say something.. Speaking Lyrical Joe is better.. but that means nothing Canibus was one of the best lyrically where is he now. Tupac did somethings that alot of rappers didnt do at the time before all eyes on me he was in the press alot getting arrested, shot, f!ghting that was very very rare in the early to mid 90's for rappers.. Please do remember Rap was only Entertainment like movies u didnt have to live it. He started Beefing with BIG saying he wasnt real... But Tupac himself us" to clown around with the underground" lol

Why do from the West claim tupac???. He hang out in NY forever.. before the fake biggie beef and people from the west wasnt really fu*king with pac real hard I got family out there no one from the west was on some real "we love tupac sh*t " n*ggaz was listening to Quick, Dre , etc.. Tupac did his thing with the underground yes... but his bestfriend was Stretch from queens remember Live Squad.. Hell his whole crew was from New Jersey..lol.(OutLaws)

Oyeah Tupac sold 80 percent of his records after his death.. So spare me the best selling rapper of all time its true but if he was alive he would not have the impact he did on rap or sell as much.
 11 years ago '04        #225
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 JugernoT said:
this isn't even a contest. buddens is good, but until he makes cds as good as "me against the world", "All eyez on me", "The Don k!lluminati: The 7 Day Theory", or even "strickly for my n*ggaz", He can't be compared to him. Buddens only has one album out and besides a few songs it was pretty terrible. I don't think 2pac is the greatest rapper ever or anything like that, but this thread is stupid. when joe budden has infuenced as many people as 2pac has, or makes as many classic songs, then you can make this thread.

imo buddens shouldn't be compared to any legend.
Agreed
 11 years ago '07        #226
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Dose this sh*t really matter? n*gga there both good.
 11 years ago '04        #227
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I LOVE Joey but seriously you can't compare. Joey is influenced by Pac without Pac no Joey so clearly Pac is better. Pac's emotions were more stronger than Joey's and Pac was more than a musician, he was a politican, solider and ghetto prophet. As a lyricist technically Joey is better but as an overall rapper Pac wins.
another great answer..

I hate Tupac .. An Joe is a Good friend of mine hell, Im working with him on MM3. But this answer is so true Joe himself will tell u he is(I made a mistake) better than Pac.. he likes Pac alot. {It should say "He isnt Better than Pac} I was typing Fast

Oyeah why does no one think LL as a top 10 rapper 10 albums deep on one label and he started at 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in like 1983 lol he put out album like in 2006 lol

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 06-05-2007 at 11:08 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #228
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 Stormtrooper said:
another great answer..

I hate Tupac .. An Joe is a Good friend of mine hell, Im working with him on MM3. But this answer is so true Joe himself will tell u he is better than Pac.. he likes Pac alot.

Oyeah why does no one think LL as a top 10 rapper 10 albums deep on one label and he started at 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in like 1983 lol he put out album like in 2006 lol
How a nigaa gonna hate pac, I mean I understand not liking him but hating him that is harsh.

Even if we were talking lyrics alone I am welling to say tupac>>joey, tupac sh*t had more meaning and meaning I mean they were deep with different meaning like the bible. Every line means something were joey is ight he gets down I admit that but not on every line.

But the reason for LL is because he sold out,
 11 years ago '05        #229
outkast 3 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 164 164
 remixdapics said:
i never really enjoyed Pac's music so i didnt vote for him & yes budden is less influential but trutfully from a lyrical standpoint i feel currently budden is better than Pac & that is what i judge them by thats my opinion with it & im stickin with it
Cosign:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #230
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
haven't been around as much latley, but some things never change. this is a gay comparison anyway. two totally different types of emcees. buddens is nasty no doubt. holding things down in the underground and mix tape circuit. but to compare him to a global icon right now, with only 1 released cd is kinda dumb. i'm done vote pac
 06-05-2007, 01:28 AM         #231
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey will be sellin vaccum cleaners in a couple months
 06-05-2007, 06:26 AM         #232
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupac's introspective music >>> budden's introspective music...

...everything else...budden >>> tupac.
 06-05-2007, 07:01 AM         #233
Gerry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a pac fan and im a budden fan and this is how i see it..

Budden>Tupac

Im talkin straight up rapper..im talking lyrics,flow,wordplay and all that..
Im not talk record sales or sh*t like that..as a rapper..

Budden>Tupac
 11 years ago '04        #234
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Gerry said:
Im a pac fan and im a budden fan and this is how i see it..

Budden>Tupac

Im talkin straight up rapper..im talking lyrics,flow,wordplay and all that..
Im not talk record sales or sh*t like that..as a rapper..

Budden>Tupac
wow is it just me or are some of these replys are really naive, Am i the only one who doesn't expect punchilnes, and metaphors when they pop in a pac cd ? but just some real emotion filled truthful substance about life? When i hear replys like this it seems nobody has heard a full pac cd but just watched the california love video a couple of times. One more time EVERYBODY KNOWS PAC IS NOT THAT KIND OF RAPPER it's like going to watch a serious drama movie and expecting a comedy. Shyt in terms of wordplay and punchlines,multis, rhymes 75% of the rappers today >>> Pac but that doesn't mean they're better.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-05-2007 at 08:14 AM..
 06-05-2007, 10:35 AM         #235
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac I believe who could do multis and punchlines for godsake he was areal poet. I just beleive he had to purposly dumb his sh*t down because pac is global. joe isn't so he can do all the multis he wanted, besides pac had a message to get across, he wasn't a rappers rapper like joe is but that doesn't make him a great rapper.

TUPAC>>>>>>>>>>>Joey
Music wise
Subject wise
Lyrical wise (cause in the end your trying to make hot sh*t)

Last edited by Domic462; 06-05-2007 at 10:37 AM..
 06-05-2007, 10:40 AM         #236
Gerry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
wow is it just me or are some of these replys are really naive, Am i the only one who doesn't expect punchilnes, and metaphors when they pop in a pac cd ? but just some real emotion filled truthful substance about life? When i hear replys like this it seems nobody has heard a full pac cd but just watched the california love video a couple of times. One more time EVERYBODY KNOWS PAC IS NOT THAT KIND OF RAPPER it's like going to watch a serious drama movie and expecting a comedy. Shyt in terms of wordplay and punchlines,multis, rhymes 75% of the rappers today >>> Pac but that doesn't mean they're better.
But joes substance material is on the same level as pacs..imo..so still as a rapper

Budden>Tupac
 11 years ago '04        #237
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Gerry said:
But joes substance material is on the same level as pacs..imo..so still as a rapper

Budden>Tupac
buddens has good substance material i give it to him but when you hear Pac's music it just sounds completely honest like no sugar coating nothing is exaggerated or changed, in all of hip hop history there hasn't be a rapper to touch the sense of truth he has in his music, Pac made songs like Dear Mama, Brenda's got a Baby, Keep your Head up before and when nobody else did even now after the ground work has been laid by artists like him ppl like Joey still have trouble being completely honest and you can tell through their lyrics. I mean damn Pac rapped about OTHER PEOPLE'S problems that he seen joey just whines about his damn self and problems with the record label and why he isn't being recognized.
 11 years ago '04        #238
Stormtrooper 
space
space
 benadreal said:
How a nigaa gonna hate pac, I mean I understand not liking him but hating him that is harsh.

Even if we were talking lyrics alone I am welling to say tupac>>joey, tupac sh*t had more meaning and meaning I mean they were deep with different meaning like the bible. Every line means something were joey is ight he gets down I admit that but not on every line.

But the reason for LL is because he sold out,
I made a mistake typing''I was hurrying" Joe Would think he is not better than Pac
 06-05-2007, 11:18 AM         #239
rek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buttons is a joke
 06-05-2007, 11:19 AM         #240
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeRell said:
tupac's introspective music >>> budden's introspective music...

...everything else...budden >>> tupac.
i can dig it.....n*ggas be holdin biggie n pac on a high a.ss pedastool....they straight...there are better rappers out there....why can't n*ggas grasp that? Tupac the deepest rapper ever....i stand by that cllaim....but anything else.....as far as lyrics n sh*t go.......that n*ggas aint top 5 dead or alive an thas off more then one lp....word up....streetpoet up in yo mothafu*kin chest........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy