most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is better
Tupac 177 72.24%
Budden 68 27.76%
Voters: 245. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #201
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Insane Mane said:
Budden is a joke, never had a hot song, Wayne is a joke, but he put out tons of hot music, it's just i know dude personally, and he a bi*ch, too scared to go in his own hometown, and Pac, he was an actor, alot of the sh*t he speaks is just a role he was playin, but he still the greatest........so from my point of view....

2Pac > Wayne > Anyone Else > Budden

P.S. Game murdered Budden on that freestyle over the Ice T - Colors beat......and I don't even roll with Game or G-Unit or none of that, so i'm not taking sides, i'm just speaking from my listening experience.
lol @ this guy thinking he knows what's going on with hip hop, stfu
 11 years ago '06        #202
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
not yet but he has the potential to be but lyrically hell yeah he is
 11 years ago '06        #203
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 waytoomuch said:
plenty of mixtapes are better than albums. no big deal. Mood Muzik 2 is not better than Straight Outta Cashville. Stop lying. Young Buck alone is heat. His songs with and without g-unit is hot. Plus I like buck's flow better. He was smart and knew which singles to choose. he knew who to work with also. that's smart on buck's half, he knew good beats and had better hooks. In 5 yrs. Buck will be relevant because he at least has a soon to be classic under his belt, while budden has none. in 5 yrs. buddens might be doing movies if he flops again.
lmao you're an idiot for thinking s.o.c. is anywhere near mm2....i like young buck but there isnt really a song that young buck has put out yet that can be classified as a classic or that has anything worthy of being called amazing lyrically....alot of his songs are the samething over and over (guns, drugs, etc.)

crmlbywonder said:
o sh*t dis n*gga really did it iight

dey love tha fu*kin i got lots a condoms i just go on my block to find em
i wait til dey drive past den wave ma watch behind em
n dey pull ova thinkin dat da cops behind em cuz the rock blind em like police car lights ma c*ck not dien i keep hard pipe

i had 4 dollas and flip dat bought a soda 2 dutches some chips and a kit kat
got 25 cent back, made a fone call like yo swiss drop tha chrome off i got easy1

now dat red dot 1 was got but papoose had betta
dat red dot on his head tight
i gave em a death sentence for runnin a red light

back to cass
u got guns shoot me u will git brutally wound
wen i unload ma oozi in ya fruit of the loom

yall all snitchin if i put u on ma hitlist
you'll walk around rockin football equipment

cass got the cash and the mobsters
so i got tha coppers on ma a.ss like tha tag on ma boxers

im the punchline champion
yall got rhymes but i heard it all b4 like sunshine anderson
now i like cass as well, but he too repeats alot of sh*t over and over just in a different way....his subject matter is usually always the same

Last edited by coolio; 05-06-2007 at 10:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #204
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1157 1157
this isn't even a contest. buddens is good, but until he makes cds as good as "me against the world", "All eyez on me", "The Don k!lluminati: The 7 Day Theory", or even "strickly for my n*ggaz", He can't be compared to him. Buddens only has one album out and besides a few songs it was pretty terrible. I don't think 2pac is the greatest rapper ever or anything like that, but this thread is stupid. when joe budden has infuenced as many people as 2pac has, or makes as many classic songs, then you can make this thread.

imo buddens shouldn't be compared to any legend.

Last edited by JugernoT; 05-06-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #205
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14903 14903
@ this thread

budden only put out 1 album and a few mixtapes budden is garbage 4 real he gotta fanbase on boxden tho but comparin him 2 pac be seriousssssssssss please close this thread
 05-07-2007, 12:57 AM         #206
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pump it up was joeys only good song
 05-07-2007, 12:59 AM         #207
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Dude who made this thread is a waste of a life. You can't be fu*kin' serious, you disrespectin' Pac for puttin him and Joe Nudden in the same sentence. Out in cali, n*ggaz is still dyin in the street over Pac's Beef, calm it down nephew.

real talk
pacs life cd > ho buddens life
aint nobody gonna die over ho buddens in 5 yrs
 05-07-2007, 05:59 AM         #208
CULTURE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
real talk
pacs life cd > ho buddens life
aint nobody gonna die over ho buddens in 5 yrs
This coming from a fu*kface who has an avarta implying that Mike Jones is good!

lame a.ss...what the fu*k would you know...
 05-07-2007, 08:52 AM         #209
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Don't know hip hop

Makaveli - 7 Day Theory >>

"White Man's World" Deeper than ANY song by ANY artist.

How dare you disrespect Anybody and tell em "hope you know hip hop" in the same breath that Pac was a gimmick

You must be white or a high school kid.

"Joe Buddens is deeper and got more emotion"

Play White Man's World and tell me one song deeper than that
 05-07-2007, 08:52 AM         #210
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall lil kids is crazy....
 05-07-2007, 09:08 AM         #211
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac sucked lyrically. He rapped with conviction because he believed his own bullsh*t but his lyrics were subpar at best. he used the word adversary in every song. God bless the dead...he was a very talented actor but he was not lyrical. the hottest song he ever made was "Gotta Get Mine" with Breed and Breed bodied him. I say that to say...Budden is most definitely waaay nicer than Pac but that is not a big up to Joe because Tupac was wack. And, about the East statement...despite his fake a.ss California accent...Tupac was born and only attended school in NY and Maryland which means he is from the East!
 05-07-2007, 09:15 AM         #212
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Dude who made this thread is a waste of a life. You can't be fu*kin' serious, you disrespectin' Pac for puttin him and Joe Nudden in the same sentence. Out in cali, n*ggaz is still dyin in the street over Pac's Beef, calm it down nephew.
then it's a whole lot of stupid muthafu*kas in Cali.
 11 years ago '06        #213
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
im getting tired of the "buddens" post
 11 years ago '06        #214
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 JAXON said:
whoever voted tupac dont know hip hop

budden got better punchlines

flow

emotion

tupac was just a gimmick rapper with no wordplay.
wow this guy needs some fu*kin help somebody anybody help this motherfu*ker before he says kwame brown is better than KOBE
 06-04-2007, 09:26 AM         #215
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac's catalogue >>>>>> JOE BUDDEN

But as a rapper, joe budden is defenitely a better rapper than tupac in terms of skills. It's just that tupac got that legacy that you cant fu*k with. Its 2 different rappers, its really hard to compare but lyrically budden>>>tupac. Those who dont think budden is lyrically better than tupac need to check themselves and get that legacy out they mind. As of now tupac>>>>>budden
 11 years ago '04        #216
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 Insane Mane said:
Budden is a joke, never had a hot song, Wayne is a joke, but he put out tons of hot music, it's just i know dude personally, and he a bi*ch, too scared to go in his own hometown, and Pac, he was an actor, alot of the sh*t he speaks is just a role he was playin, but he still the greatest........so from my point of view....

2Pac > Wayne > Anyone Else > Budden

P.S. Game murdered Budden on that freestyle over the Ice T - Colors beat......and I don't even roll with Game or G-Unit or none of that, so i'm not taking sides, i'm just speaking from my listening experience.
wow that was like the most retarted sh*t i've read in here in a while...game murdered budden???? gettttt the fu*k outta here budden murdered that n*gga...watever tho n*ggas jus love fake n*ggas i guess...

Pac>Budden>25% rappers out>Wayne>the rest....and thats like a half a.ssed list cuz i dont even think wayne's that nasty...the n*ggas makin his gwwwwwwwap rite now tho so i aint mad at him, he aint all that tho...

budden is the fu*king truth, fu*k what anybody says....iono how anyone can deny that after listenin 2 mood muzik 2....i live in jersey city an n*ggas out here b hatin on him hard as hell but its jus n*ggas is jealous...

201 stand up....budden if u readin this stay up, i stay bumpin mood muzik 2 all day...
 06-04-2007, 10:10 AM         #217
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
wow that was like the most retarted sh*t i've read in here in a while...game murdered budden???? gettttt the fu*k outta here budden murdered that n*gga...watever tho n*ggas jus love fake n*ggas i guess...

Pac>Budden>25% rappers out>Wayne>the rest....and thats like a half a.ssed list cuz i dont even think wayne's that nasty...the n*ggas makin his gwwwwwwwap rite now tho so i aint mad at him, he aint all that tho...

budden is the fu*king truth, fu*k what anybody says....iono how anyone can deny that after listenin 2 mood muzik 2....i live in jersey city an n*ggas out here b hatin on him hard as hell but its jus n*ggas is jealous...

201 stand up....budden if u readin this stay up, i stay bumpin mood muzik 2 all day...
thats cuz most haters never even heard a full track on mm2 lol. I really really can't see how you can hate on budden if you actually listen to his catalogue. It is preposterous and luidacris!!! lol.
 11 years ago '04        #218
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
lmao@ putting busta rhymes over 2pac

and hell no...joe budden is one of the closest things we have since pac because he can get emotion accross in his music so well, but no...not even close, he'd have to improve his flow x 20, his lyrical ability (not just punchlines) somehwat and he'd definetly have to write better overall songs, he'd have to make clubs move, make n*ggas thing and connect to the female audience...all things that he CAN do, just not like pac did
 11 years ago '04        #219
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,797 | Props total: 1810 1810
it really annoys me when ppl compare pac to other rappers in terms of technical rhyming, PAC WASN'T THAT KIND OF RAPPER. It's like going to see a drama and holding it to comedy standards like "yea movie sucked cuz it didn't really have much humor" or going to see an action movie and expecting it to be a damn musical. As far as a musical art the deepness,meaning, emotion in his songs can't be matched.

^^ makes you see that he rapped more than just ice, hoes, guns, and such.
 06-04-2007, 10:56 AM         #220
Tagalog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dawg have you lost ur mine joe budden who damn 2pac for life
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy