Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-04-2007, 12:23 PM         #151
Worlds_finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Copy and paste this in word and make the correction with your personal info placed in the proper areas. lol I don't want someone sending in the letter as is, you might get some more ish added to your credit report!! lol

12 years ago '04        #152
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 294 294
Thanks.. Good job on helping out.

there are more papers that you could use on repairing your credit and if you need any hel. let me know

Last edited by Shizz; 03-07-2007 at 10:58 PM..

12 years ago '05        #153
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 328 328
how long will this usually take my credit is horrible like britneys baldhead

12 years ago '06        #154
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 31 31
I just sent in my paperwork so I'll let you know. I tried the transunion online but that 120 words is hard.

12 years ago '06        #155
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
How bad is a Charge off on your credit report. I just received one on a old credit card and my score went up like 7 points.

12 years ago '07        #156
Seb.201 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 12 12
I am not giving anyone financial advice but just my opinion. Pay off everything that you have owe in the past 2 years paying off anything older will sometimes hurt your credit score believe it or not in the beginning just concentrate on the recent 2 years.If you have alot of credit card debt take those debts and spread them evenly so all your accounts have about the same try not to go over your limit keep it at a 30 percent so when you have your credit increased your amount of debt will decrease automatically because of the 30 percent you have of unused credit this will also automatically boost your score.and if you are married you can always clean one spouses credit up because you can always put your name on the title of what you buy if you are the one with bad credit.

12 years ago '04        #157
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,189 | Props total: 2263 2263
Golden thread, one question though...

Everyone in actuality has really 3 different credit ratings due to the 3 different credit reporting agencies

When say trying to apply for credit with someone, whether car dealership or whatever... can you see just exactly which of the 3 agencies they will get at for credit check beforehand? For example if you know your credit report & score is substantially better with Equifax then say... TransUnion which may have substantially more negative information that may get you turned down if that was to be checked.

12 years ago '04        #158
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,258 | Props total: 746 746
I have a question on Statue of Limitations.

I know that all states have a different SoL, but say i get a loan in one state, dont pay it, then move to another state? Does the SoL for that particular state follow me, or does it change to the the SoL for the new state?

06-02-2007, 04:51 PM         #159
Patrickthadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*statute of limitations .... Its usually 3-7 years. And I believe it depends on where the contract was agreed upon. Generally, the statute of limitations for collecting debts begins the moment you sign a credit contract. However, just about every state has specific rules on the running of the statutory period and some even have provisions to adjust (toll) this period.

The term “toll” or “tolled” means to "stop the running of a statutory period for a certain period of time". Many states use this term in their statutes of limitation rules and civil codes for debt collection.

For example, lets say that you live in Florida where the statute of limitations on credit card debt (open ended credit) is 4 years. You do not make any payments to your credit card company for two years leaving only 2 years to go before the statutory period is up. Suddenly, you decide to move to Georgia, stay 12 months and then move back to Florida.

Florida statutes say that leaving the state or making a voluntary payment tolls (stops) the running of the statutory period. So, on the day you move back to Florida, the remaining 2 year statutory period begins running again.

<<InphDigi>> said
I have a question on Statue of Limitations.

I know that all states have a different SoL, but say i get a loan in one state, dont pay it, then move to another state? Does the SoL for that particular state follow me, or does it change to the the SoL for the new state?

12 years ago '05        #160
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,311 | Props total: 18335 18335
If your credit is really horrible, you may want to look into buying seasoned credit lines. They are credit histories that are added to your credit file in order to increase you score. Check at for a start.

06-10-2007, 06:28 PM         #161
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Savage Truth: Seasoned Credit Lines

By Terry Savage
TheStreet.com Contributor
3/11/2007 9:19 AM EDT
Click here for more stories by Terry Savage

This has to be the first great scam of the new millennium. It's called Seasoned Trade Lines. The premise is simple. You have great credit. Others have lousy credit. If they could just "borrow" your good credit for 60 days -- by becoming an authorized user on your credit card -- then they could apply for a mortgage and pay a lower rate, based on your good credit.

This column should end right here. The risks are obvious. You would rightly hesitate to add your own son or daughter as a co-signer on your credit card. After all, if their credit is good, they can easily get their own low-interest-rate card. And if their credit is bad, then they probably shouldn't be borrowing at all. Why on earth would you add a complete stranger as a co-signer on your credit?

The companies that promote this concept of "seasoned trade lines" call it an "honest credit boost." For a fee, they'll match you up with someone else's credit. Of course the deadbeat never personally meets the sterling credit risk. It's not really like a dating service. Rather, it's sort of a "credit sperm bank" -- a brief, impersonal encounter with long-lasting results!

The appeal to the person with terrible credit is obvious. The Web sites of the companies that promote this dubious product proclaim that they can, in less than 90 days, raise your credit score by more than 200 points! That will allow you to easily "buy a new home or take the vacation of your dreams." All of these "lines" are guaranteed to come from people with credit scores above the 700 level. They promise that once your credit score has been "improved" because you've borrowed someone else's good credit history, "you'll pay lower rates and can borrow more."

I can see how desperate people with bad credit would be willing to try this gambit -- even though it comes at a steep cost. Oh yes, to get attached to someone with good seasoned credit, it will cost Mr. Desperate anywhere from $700 to $2,000 -- up front -- depending on the size of the credit line you access. Then again, as one Web site claims: "A higher credit score is priceless!"

But what could possibly be the appeal to someone with good credit -- and thus presumably with a working set of brains? As P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute!"

The online advertisements promise that people with good credit can "Earn up to $10,000 a month or MORE." For each additional authorized user on your card, you'll be paid about $100 to $150. They won't tell you exactly how much until they "see your credit."

In case the math escapes you, if you decide to sign up for this insane idea of "sharing your good credit," you're not getting paid nearly as much as the company collects from the deadbeat who wants to borrow your credit. The difference is the huge profit these matchmakers get.

Matching desperate borrowers and greedy cardholders could be a big business. One site brags that it has over $1 million in "aged credit accounts" -- just waiting to add you as a user. Click on the link for "credit investors" (those with credit to spare) and they remind you that many cards will let you have at least 10 additional signers, and some card issuer allow 99 people to be authorized users.

But what happens if the deadbeat actually charges on your credit card and then doesn't make the payments? The first salesperson I spoke with told me that they never give the deadbeat your full credit card number. Sure, but what happens when it shows up on their credit report, now that they're an "authorized user"? What's to keep them from calling the card issuer and asking for a replacement card?

Steven deJesus, the president of one of companies whose ads are the most ubiquitous, concedes that "you bear all the risk of any unauthorized charges." Since his Montana-registered, Florida-based company started offering this "investment opportunity" in October 2005, it has attracted 38 "investors" (credit sharers) and more than 300 people who have been added as additional authorized users. He says he's had no complaints -- so far.

Of course, deJesus declares, if something goes wrong, you could always sue him. He continually uses the term "credit investors" for those who offer use of their credit, but he says he doesn't have to be registered in any way to conduct his business. And he and others with the same concept pay to have their ads pop up frequently on Google and Yahoo!.

At the bottom of one these Web sites, in huge bold type, it says : "We Want You to Achieve the American Dream." What these companies are really creating is the American Nightmare for those who use their good credit to "help" a desperate stranger. And that's The Savage Truth.

11 years ago '04        #162
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 8 8
 Jesse James said
The Savage Truth: Seasoned Credit Lines

By Terry Savage
TheStreet.com Contributor
3/11/2007 9:19 AM EDT
Click here for more stories by Terry Savage

This has to be the first great scam of the new millennium. It's called Seasoned Trade Lines. The premise is simple. You have great credit. Others have lousy credit. If they could just "borrow" your good credit for 60 days -- by becoming an authorized user on your credit card -- then they could apply for a mortgage and pay a lower rate, based on your good credit.

This column should end right here. The risks are obvious. You would rightly hesitate to add your own son or daughter as a co-signer on your credit card. After all, if their credit is good, they can easily get their own low-interest-rate card. And if their credit is bad, then they probably shouldn't be borrowing at all. Why on earth would you add a complete stranger as a co-signer on your credit?

The companies that promote this concept of "seasoned trade lines" call it an "honest credit boost." For a fee, they'll match you up with someone else's credit. Of course the deadbeat never personally meets the sterling credit risk. It's not really like a dating service. Rather, it's sort of a "credit sperm bank" -- a brief, impersonal encounter with long-lasting results!

The appeal to the person with terrible credit is obvious. The Web sites of the companies that promote this dubious product proclaim that they can, in less than 90 days, raise your credit score by more than 200 points! That will allow you to easily "buy a new home or take the vacation of your dreams." All of these "lines" are guaranteed to come from people with credit scores above the 700 level. They promise that once your credit score has been "improved" because you've borrowed someone else's good credit history, "you'll pay lower rates and can borrow more."

I can see how desperate people with bad credit would be willing to try this gambit -- even though it comes at a steep cost. Oh yes, to get attached to someone with good seasoned credit, it will cost Mr. Desperate anywhere from $700 to $2,000 -- up front -- depending on the size of the credit line you access. Then again, as one Web site claims: "A higher credit score is priceless!"

But what could possibly be the appeal to someone with good credit -- and thus presumably with a working set of brains? As P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute!"

The online advertisements promise that people with good credit can "Earn up to $10,000 a month or MORE." For each additional authorized user on your card, you'll be paid about $100 to $150. They won't tell you exactly how much until they "see your credit."

In case the math escapes you, if you decide to sign up for this insane idea of "sharing your good credit," you're not getting paid nearly as much as the company collects from the deadbeat who wants to borrow your credit. The difference is the huge profit these matchmakers get.

Matching desperate borrowers and greedy cardholders could be a big business. One site brags that it has over $1 million in "aged credit accounts" -- just waiting to add you as a user. Click on the link for "credit investors" (those with credit to spare) and they remind you that many cards will let you have at least 10 additional signers, and some card issuer allow 99 people to be authorized users.

But what happens if the deadbeat actually charges on your credit card and then doesn't make the payments? The first salesperson I spoke with told me that they never give the deadbeat your full credit card number. Sure, but what happens when it shows up on their credit report, now that they're an "authorized user"? What's to keep them from calling the card issuer and asking for a replacement card?

Steven deJesus, the president of one of companies whose ads are the most ubiquitous, concedes that "you bear all the risk of any unauthorized charges." Since his Montana-registered, Florida-based company started offering this "investment opportunity" in October 2005, it has attracted 38 "investors" (credit sharers) and more than 300 people who have been added as additional authorized users. He says he's had no complaints -- so far.

Of course, deJesus declares, if something goes wrong, you could always sue him. He continually uses the term "credit investors" for those who offer use of their credit, but he says he doesn't have to be registered in any way to conduct his business. And he and others with the same concept pay to have their ads pop up frequently on Google and Yahoo!.

At the bottom of one these Web sites, in huge bold type, it says : "We Want You to Achieve the American Dream." What these companies are really creating is the American Nightmare for those who use their good credit to "help" a desperate stranger. And that's The Savage Truth.

so i can bw put on my pops sh*t and it will help my score

11 years ago '04        #163
Shizz|M  OP
space
space

Of course, deJesus declares, if something goes wrong, you could always sue him.
THATS WHY their credit i fu*ked in the first place????? !!!!!

07-04-2007, 12:48 PM         #164
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i luv boxden. it's so educational. mad props

07-26-2007, 01:58 AM         #165
wiseguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok seeing this thread is going to allow me to get a good night sleep. Its late and dont have the time to read it all but have got half way thru and this is the first time in a long time I feel there is hope for me. I just turned 22 and my credit is atrocious. I have never even owned a credit card. Most of my negative credit history was in result to delinquent accounts. Like 2 closed bank accounts because of negative balances both under $100.00 I have been real irresponsible the last 3-4 years and it isnt until now that Im trying to make a change.

Im at the point where now Im looking to get a car and apartment (would get condo if I knew it was possible) but with my credit would need a co-signer which I dont have or have ridiculous interest rates. Just today I was on the phone with those credit a.ssistance companies and planned on paying them $ soon to do what I'm hearing you all discuss here. If I hadnt decided to come to this section I would have gone through with that.

Shizz MOD if you have an email address or something I can contact so I can ask you private questions I would so greatly appreciate it.

I am really clueless to this credit game. At 22 with horrible credit I didnt know what to do. Kept telling myself I have no way out. Applied for credit cards got denied. Thought how can I improve my credit if no one will give me a credit card to make payments.

You guys are a lifesaver and I look forward to doing alot of work in this thread. I hope it works out for me as it is for some of you.

Last edited by wiseguy; 07-26-2007 at 02:06 AM..

11 years ago '04        #166
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
Yeah hit me up on aim-eckoblaze72 or on my email (Shizzx@gmail.com) i got you kidd... i acutally working on that Seasons Tradeline stuff that dude was talking about.. ive done a lot of reserach but this one way i will make out better even if a little.

11 years ago '06        #167
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 3 3
I have a question on credit cards..
if i was to go over the limit of how much money i have on the credit card, how long does the bank give me to pay that money back? a month? or what..

11 years ago '06        #168
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
I think it's usually 30 days grace period is average.

11 years ago '05        #169
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 1 1
those "pre-written" letters are down.....the site they are on the account has been closed....can someone repost them please

11 years ago '04        #170
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 44 44
Hey folks join this credit site... for all letters and credit repair information free...

11 years ago '06        #171
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
I still have them on my drive at home. I'm upload them when I get in.

11 years ago '06        #172
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
Here you man I put all of them in 1 folder along w/ some other stuff along my journey to good credit.

11 years ago '05        #173
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 1 1
 kat717 said
Here you man I put all of them in 1 folder along w/ some other stuff along my journey to good credit.

good looks man.......may god look over thee

11 years ago '06        #174
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
I am just passing down the information given to me from the BX

11 years ago '05        #175
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
props for that reup of the links im bout to start getting my credit together, anyone know how i go about getting old addresses removed from my credit reports? is there a letter i have to send to the CRa's or something and do i have my old addresses removed before or after starting a dispute.

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  38
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
150 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  18
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
55 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-128online now  16
Video inside THIS IS SHOCKING SlNGER (ASHANTI) DARKEST SECRET EXPOSED